Puppy Love ~Little Nightmares...

By TheNastyPatty

I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "Thi... More

Descriptions of Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 1/2
Author note
Chapter 6 2/2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author Question
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Kinda Sad News
Update after 2 years 😭

Chapter 13

1.6K 49 7
By TheNastyPatty

Just a small filler chapter :)

The elevator tinged and the doors opened,"let me check it out first", I heard a small 'tsk' from Six when I walked out with them following close behind. I searched up and down the room, only finding dust and some dead bugs.

"Alright, everything's clear", I swept a little area for us to sit. I sat down with a thud, Mono moved my legs to where he could sit between them and took his mask off. I rubbed his head tenderly as he leaned into me.

I patted the floor next to me for Six to sit, she carefully walked over, sitting next to me uncomfortably. I started to dose when she spoke,"Y/n?", I looked over at her, still stroking Monos head as he already had fallen asleep.

"Yeah Six?", she stared down at her feet. "Do you- uhm", she worked up the courage to go on. "Do you think we'll be okay?", I looked down at her. "Yes", she glanced up at me, trying her best to look me in the eye as she fiddled with her coat.

"How do you know?", I pondered her question thoughtfully, how did I know? ,"I cant predict the future, or tell you everything will be okay, but I know I will protect you until I don't have to anymore". She made eye contact with me with a searching look on her face," what if you always have to protect us?", I moved my hand and rubbed her head gently.

"Then I will", she broke eye contact with me and looked down to her feet again, this time, leaning over and resting her head comfortably under my arm as I pulled her closer. Her breaths came out softer and it seemed like I had said the right thing.

I closed my eyes, thinking back to the school. I thought about everything I've been through up until I met Mono, he really was my angel. I was going to spend the rest of my life protecting him and Six, I swore to repay him for what he did for me that day, even if I have to spend the rest of my life repaying him, I'll do it, because he showed me kindness, something I've never experienced, and for the first time, I finally had a purpose in this god forsaken world and damn anyone who tries to take it away.

407 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.2K 25
Cover by Ylkong2 Heavily inspired by other Monix stories! Will contain spoilers for Little Nightmares 2! A young boy who was framed for a crime he di...
626 4 14
πŸ’Œ SPOILERS: This is a script to a comic I am making, and there is events from the game. But, if you would like to read this before the comic, just c...
430K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
5.5K 223 18
What if Mono stayed in the Wilderness? What if Seven survived the Maw and went to the Wilderness? What if Mono and Seven become friends instead of Si...