[ON HOLD] Chaos Creator retu...

Por camiliakez

After many years of imprisonment the Chaos creator, Rimuru Tempest has finally break free from his chains and... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: Chains broken. Dragon returns
Chapter 2: Goblin village. Fated encounter
Chapter 3: Kingdom of Dwargon
Chapter 4: God's and Angels plot
Chapter 6: The Sad Truth (Pt 1)
The Sad Truth (pt 2)
Chapter 7: At Tempest Festival
Chapter 8: Rimuru's backstory

Chapter 5: Walpurgis & Ravens disappearance

2.4K 72 87
Por camiliakez

New chapter

Enjoy👍

{1825}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Rimuru returned to Tempest along with Veldora whom was in his dragon form and Raven who was on Rimuru's back, over five hundred armed men with benimaru as the commander, could be seen taking battle stances in the streets connecting Tempest to Dwargon.

Rimuru and Veldora then descends from the sky and landed next to them. Even Veldora managed to land properly without causing any destruction and for that Rimuru was jealous because when he landed, it made a big Crater in the newly paved road. Besides he wasn't even at his full dragon size though still bigger than Veldora. He could fix the road later by reversing it's time so he didn't worry much.

Benimaru: "Who are you and what do you want?!"

Benimaru asked already engulfing his sword in flames. Seeing that the other soldiers began moving step by step expecting his command at any moment.

As Benimaru was waiting for an answer, Souie jumped at Rimuru and expected to inflict some damage to him but was caught by Rimuru.

Rimuru while in his dragon form started patting Souie's head with his Giant dragon hands.

All the other soldiers could only watch with their mouths wide open.

Soldier: "The dragon is patting sir Souie's head?!"

Benimaru: "Yes I see it"

???: "Brother!!!"

A voice could be heard coming from behind them. The only person who was scared was Rimuru. He knew who the voice belong to and was ready to escape any moment now.

Rimuru: "S-Shuna!"

Everyone: "Ehhhhhh!!!"

All could not believe that one of the dragons knew Shuna's name.

Benimaru: "How do you know Shuna's name?!. Wait....did it speak?....Don't tell me you two are True dragons!"

Shuna: "Stupid BENIMARU!!!"

Benimaru: "What's the matter Shuna?. Don't you se~"

Before Benimaru finished he was hit with a rather shocking news.

Shuna: "How dare you attack Lord Rimuru!"

Everyone: "Ehhhhhhhh!!!"

Veldora: "Kuahahaha, Rimuru is full of surprises isn't he"

The Veldora finally spoke up.

Benimaru: "Who is that dragon then?"

Veldora: "Kuahaha, I am the mighty Storm dragon Veldora! kuahahaha!"

Benimaru: "Veldora".....

Shuna: "Veldora"......

Soldiers: "V-eldora?"

Souie who was still in Rimuru hand was no different as he kept on muttering.

Souie: "Veldora....Veldora.....Veldora".....

Then everyone regain their composure and instantly bowed chanting.

"Our Lord!!!"

"Our Lord it's finally nice to meet you"

"Long live Lord Veldora"

It was like music to Veldora's ears but annoying for Rimuru so he reverted to his human form.

Raven fell in his arms as she was above him the whole time.

Everyone then turned their attention to Rimuru who was holding his daughter.

Everyone: "Rimuru-sama?!"

They said still surprised even after Shuna told them it was Rimuru himself.

Benimaru: "So it was really you my lord. Please punish this useless subordinate of yours for his incompetence"

Benimaru said as he knelled and lower his head. He must have felt a huge failure for not realizing it was his master.

Rimuru: "It's fine Benimaru"

Rimuru said with his best smile, trying to lift the weight of the young Oni.

Benimaru: "You're to kind my lord"

Rimuru: "Now if you guys will please excuse us, me and Veldora have some business to take care of"

Shizue then came out from the large group of soldiers.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san?"

She said slightly blushing.

When Rimuru saw her, his face instantly became red which Shuna observed. Shuna made a small smirk on her face as she whispered something in Shizue's ears.

Shizue began blushing even more than before.

Raven then jumped from Rimuru hands and ran to Shizue. She then lift her arms indicating that Shizue should carry her.

Shizue: "She's really spoiled huh"

Shizue whispered to herself.

After that Veldora and Rimuru went for a walk in the forest. Veldora was still in his dragon form so Rimuru explained to him that if it wasn't for him controlling Veldora's magicules it would have killed everyone in Tempest.

A/N: Actually Ciel was the one concealing his aura.

Rimuru then created a clone of himsey and let Veldora inhabit it. He then gave Veldora a huge stack of mangas for his entertainment. Veldora's eyes had stars in them from just reading the first page.

Veldora: "What is this?!"

He said in excitement but someone intervened in their little moment. A huge gate appeared before them and a green headed woman came out of it. She bowed and then introduce herself.

???: "M-my name is M-misery and I'm a primordial demon s-serving the demon lord Guy crimson directly"

She stuttered a bit while introducing herself.

Rimuru: "Oh? demon lord huh"

Veldora: "What does a lowly demon want with my brother"

Misery:"Watch your mouth who ever you are!"

She said in an angry tone.

Rimuru: "You probably don't know this but he is the storm dragon Veldora"

Misery: "W-what!. I'm so sorry Veldora-sama"

Veldora: "No worries, I am the great storm dragon after all Kuahahaha!"

Rimuru: "So tell me Misery, what does a demon lord want with me and do you know who I am?"

Rimuru asked her with a sinister smile, giving her Shivers all over her body.

Misery: "Yes I know you are the legendary dragon who was on par with the Creator himself"

Misery said rather quickly as she tremble before this being standing in front her.

Rimuru: "I see, then I will follow you. Veldora go back to Tempest"

Veldora: "Alright I be going now. see ya!"

With that Veldora left. He was already Worthy to be called the weeb dragon.

Rimuru: "Now let's go Misery"

Misery: "Mmmh"

She nodded as both of them walked through the portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At Walpurgis)

They were waiting patiently for Misery to return but soon started worrying.

Guy: "Why hasn't she returned?"

It was the red primordial Guy crimson who broke the silence.

Dagrule: "Probably she got killed"

Milim: "That's right noda. That Rimuru guy slapped the hell out of my butt when I tried to fight him after the Orc Lord's war"

A/N: I skip those parts because I didn't want to write all that again. I am not lazy!

Everyone: ..............................

Silence broke the room once again. Not because of the outrageous thing Milim said, but the fact that They could not believe that Milim attacked that dragon out of all dragons.

Ruminas: "Oh?. Did you like to get spanked Milim?"

Milim: "Um I-I didn't mean it that way"

Ruminas: "What way Milim?"

Ruminas asked with a lewd expression on her face.

Milim:...................

While they were having their little girls talk, everyone in the room suddenly felt a great presence. They all was on their guard but stayed in their seats.

Rimuru and Misery then entered the room. All the demon Lord's looked at Rimuru with a serious expression.

Rimuru: "So you guys are the demon Lord's huh?"

He asked them with his voice carrying no emotions at all.

Guy: "Yes we are now have a seat"

Guy probably was the only one who had the guts to speak to Rimuru normally. Rimuru then sat on the chair and looked around the table.

Rimuru: "If you guys a planning to harm my people I will kill all of you right here right now"

He said with a sinister smile on his face as he looked at the demon Lord's who was trembling in fear.

Guy: "Calm down Rimuru-kun. We are not here to harm you or your people rather we are here to inform you"

Rimuru hearing guy muttered something about "harming" him began to laugh loudly.

Rimuru: "Harm me?. Pffft Hahahahaha!!!"

Everyone:.................

They were all scared because they thought that the dragon was really going to kill them.

*Boom*

(The door opens and clayman enters. )

Milim: "Well if it isn't Clayman noda"

Rimuru: "Clayman.... Clayman....Clayman!!!"

Everyone in the room turned their attention to Rimuru and began trembling and knelling on the ground.

Rimuru was leaking some of his aura and lashed at Clayman.

He grabbed claymans head and smashed it into a wall then he grabbed clayman by his legs and head then pressed his body with great force and folding him like a handkerchief.

Blood began splattering everywhere as Rimuru squeeze Clayman like Person was squeezing a grapefruit.

Rimuru's aura then vanished and everyone looked up. Rimuru made a cake like shape with claymsns body. Clayman was now only the size of a   ball.

Guy: "What the hell just happened!"

Ruminas: "Looks like that fool Clayman angered that monster"

Milim: "But look what he did to Clayman"

Dagrule: "Clayman deserved it anyways"

Leon: "I agree"

Dino: "So we are not going to run now?"

Guy: "Like we could!"

They then looked at Rimuru who was holding the fully compressed Clayman in his hand. Rimuru then opened his mouth and.....

Guy: "No it can't be"

Milim: "He really is a monster"

The others:.................

Rimuru began eating Clayman compressed body. He then thrust his hands forward and all the blood disappeared from the room.

Rimuru: "Now tell me what I'm here for or I will eat every single on of you"

Everyone except guy:....... ........

Guy: "I-I called you hear today to tell you that the Gods and angels are planning to attack you and".......

Rimuru: "And?"...

Rimuru said as he walked up to Guy and put his hands oh Guy's head.

Everyone one was scared to their limit. They could all die of fear by now.

Guy: "They also said that they were planning to kidnap your daughter to".........

Before guy could finish, Rimuru tightened his grip on Guy's head and lift him from the table.

Rimuru: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY!!!"

Guy: "Th-they where p-planning to take your kid"

Guy said trying to gasp for some air.

Luminous and the other demon lord was scared to point the wanted to run and never come back again.

Rimuru then let go of guy's head and headed for the Portal. Before he could go out he got a [Thought communication] saying that his daughter was captured by some angels but since they didn't have flight ability, they could not catch up to them.

Rimuru got angry and teleported himself to an empty land surrounded by trees. It from where he teleported his people to the battlefield to fight claymans puppets.

"RAGHHHHH!!!"

He roared as the whole world shake like an earthquake.

He was in his dragon form now ready to rampage in his search for his daughter but some eyes were already watching him putting their plans in action.

(God's Realm)

God's Ruler: Rejoice my people because we have finally achieved our goal. Now that we have our grasp on what was once my daughter, we can finally capture that dragon.

All God's: "Yes my lady"

---------------------------------------

A/N: Once her daughter?. Who is this woman?.

There's only one way to find out and that's in the next chapter😂

What you're angry?. Well I don't care! so wait for it!.

Now you're threatening me?

*Sigh*

Next chapter➡️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.4K 2.3K 37
What if Tempest was never founded? Rimuru missed his opportunity to save the lives of those who would've become some of his first and closest friends...
15.3K 597 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
46.2K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
29.5K 931 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...