My sweet escape | cb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a drunken boy flirts with his bartender Start date: june 14, 2022 Finish date: july 30, 2022 More

introduction + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

sixteen

3.2K 79 34
By bitchyvvitchy

When I walked into Colby's house, it was quiet. I could hear someone in the kitchen so I went to check.

When I walked over there, it was Sam getting a drink from the fridge. He looked surprised when he saw me.

"Hey, Ashton. I didn't know you were coming." He smiled a little towards me. I nodded while sticking my hands in my pocket.

"Is Colby here? I was wanting to talk to him." I tell him. I was nervous to talk to him but I know I needed to.

"He's up in his room editing." He informs me. I thank him as I head towards his room.

His door was closed so when I reached it, I knocked on it. I heard a muffled 'come in' so I opened the door.

He turned over, a slight smile when he saw it was me. I could tell he thought it was Sam knowing he looked surprised.

"Hi." I simply said when I closed the door. He took his headphones off and turned to me.

"Hey. I wasn't expecting you." He stood up and walked over towards me.

My heart was beating fast in my chest. "I just wanted to apologize for last night." He softened up towards me.

"Did I do something yesterday to make you upset?" He had sadness and worry all over his voice.

I swallowed deeply before speaking. "No, I just saw you get that girls number so I figured you wanted time with her." I started to ramble.

He stops me so I look up into his blue eyes. "Are you talking about the fan that wanted me to follow her on Twitter?"

I instantly felt embarrassed. I can tell he's being truthful with the look on his face.

He started smirking towards me while thinking. "Wait, are you jealous that I talked to another girl?" I purse my lips towards him.

I didn't want him to know I was jealous so I shook my head towards him.

"Nope." I lie towards him. He started laughing towards me like he knows I'm lying.

"Oh come on, Ashton. You were jealous and must I admit, jealousy looks good on you." He flirted.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "Fuck off." He laughs as he ruffles through my hair.

He tells me how he's almost done editing and we can hang out afterwards.

I go over and sit on his couch. I start scrolling through my phone while he puts his headphones back on.

I hang out in his room as he edited their video. I looked up from my phone really quick so I can look at him.

His side profile did look really good. It's like his hair was perfectly styled.

He had his glasses on and it honestly made him look even more attractive.

I could see him smile as he glanced at me. "A picture will last longer." I switched to my camera and took a picture of him.

I made sure the click was on so he knew I took a picture of him.

I could see him roll his eyes while smiling. "I hate you." He mumbled. I shook my head knowing he didn't.

I'm surprised that he forgave me for ghosting him last night. I'm happy that he did though.

Everything is super normal with him. "You don't hate me." I smile to myself.

I go back to scrolling on my phone while he edited. He edited for another hour and I could see him stretch.

I looked at him from my phone while he took his headphones off.

"You bored yet?" He asked turning to me. I shook my head towards him.

"No I'm pretty content." I smile. I then start frowning while thinking.

I could see him furrow his eyebrows towards me. "What's wrong?" He asked towards me. He got up from his chair and came over towards me.

"I just feel bad for pushing you away. You really are a great guy." I could see him soften up a little bit towards me.

"Ashton, seriously don't worry about it." I shake my head towards him.

I feel like he has to know. "I think I'm just scared of getting attached to anyone because of my dad. He really did fuck things up." I explain.

He scoots closer towards me and gently places his hand on my knee.

"I might not understand everything, but I promise to never break your trust." He told me sincerely.

I could tell he meant it too. It might sound childish but I rose my pinky up.

He laughed a little as he interlocked our pinkies together.

"If I ever break this, you have my permission to cut this finger off." He placed his hand back on my knee.

"Gladly." He rolled his eyes while leaning back on the couch.

We heard the door open so I turned around to look. Sam was starting to walk inside to talk to us.

"What's up, dude?" Colby asked as I turned to look at the blonde.

I wonder what he wants to say. "I think Kat and I were planning on going out to the bars. Did you two wanna come?" He asked.

I think it sounded fun honestly. "I don't have an outfit with me." I frown towards the blonde.

"Well if you want, you can go home and change and we can meet you at your house." He suggested.

We agreed to the plan so I got ready to leave. I tell them I would see them soon and drive over to my apartment.

Peyton was in the kitchen when I walked in. "Hey, how did the talk go with Colby?" She asked.

"Really good. We talked about it and he seems to understand." I smile at her a little bit.

She looked really happy that we made up. I told her that we were going to the bars so she wished us to have a good time.

I went to my room so I could find an outfit. Eventually, I put on black skinny jeans and a thrasher shirt with a leather jacket.

As I do my makeup, they text me that they're about to come over. As we're gonna wait on the uber, we're gonna pregame a little bit.

I finish my makeup and hair so I go over and put on my Doc Martens.

While I grab everything I needed, I could hear talking in the living room.

I go in there to see everyone here. I smiled when I saw Kat. We started hyping each other up while we walked closer.

We talked for a few minutes and Sam ordered us an Uber. As we waited, we pregamed in the kitchen.

By the time it was here, I was feeling it already. Colby sat with me and Kat in back as Sam in the passengers.

It was a fun ride to the bars. We made Colby sit in the middle but Kat and I talked over him the whole time.

Every time he would roll his eyes or groan we would shush him and that would make me laugh.

I could tell he was happy whenever he got out. We all walk into the bar so we can start drinking.

The bars was honestly really fun. Before we left the one we're at now, the boys went to the bathroom.

Kat and I got up from the bar so we could walk outside. As we did, I acciendently bumped into someone.

I look up to see a big juice head. "I'm sorry." I apologize to him. "Don't worry, can I get you a drink?" He asked.

I scrunch my nose and shake my head. I wish Colby was here to protect me from this guy.

"Not from you." I could hear Kat drunkenly snicker behind me. As I started to walk away, I felt his tight grip on my arm.

I tried to pull away but he tightened his grip. "You can let go of me." I try to tell him.

I look back to see Kat looking at me nervously. Before I knew it, Colby rushed past me and pushed the guy holding my wrist.

"She said let go man." Colby yelled in his face protectively while Sam pulled me back.

He asked if I was okay while I nodded. Colby and the guy were into each other's faces.

This guy could kill Colby with one punch. "Colby. Drop it, let's go." I try to tell him.

The guy looks at me and then looks back at him. "You better listen to your bitch." He insulted me.

I could see anger wash over his face. He swung his arm back and punched the guy straight in his face.

I gasp while dropping my jaw. Sam and I go over so we could pull him away. The guy swings at Colby, landing the punch.

He ate the punch and started swinging. All three of us had to pull him away.

When we get out of the bar, I look at Colbys face. His lip was bleeding and his eye was already starting to darken.

He leaned against the wall of the bar. "You enjoy getting into fights don't you?" I ask smirking a little towards the brunette.

He shrugged towards me while Sam handed him a napkin to wipe the blood.

"Only for the people I care about."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 4.9K 38
In which a girl meets a guy accidentally at a party Started: august 11, 2021 Finished: november 26, 2021 [real life + social media]
25K 493 22
Book 2 to Disastrous Start Date: August 25th 2022 Finish Date: September 21st 2022
6.5K 165 13
3rd book to Disastrous series. Enjoy! Start Date: December 30th, 2022 Finish Date: January 25th, 2023
78.9K 1.2K 28
In which two people finally start dating Sequel to 'unexpected love' Started: november 27, 2021 Finished: january, 10, 2022 Real life + social media