Vaazhka Pogum Dhooram Neeyum...

By the_raangi_rangamma

"You made me feel special since the day I met you. I never knew that being loved by someone will be ecstatic... More

Author's Note❀️
PrologueπŸ’›
CastπŸ’˜
IntroductionπŸ€—
The Ponnu Paakura Moment😘
Author's Note ❀️
Meeting eachother πŸ’—
Meeting eachother πŸ’— - 2
His supriseπŸ’˜
Thank you πŸ’“
Important person🀨
Mission- VARUPIKAπŸ’—
Alone timeπŸ’˜
Alone time πŸ’˜ - 2
Reunion 😜
Night out πŸŒƒ
Character aestheticsπŸ’›
Shopping πŸ›οΈ
Engagement πŸ’πŸ’Œ
Gifts, Photo shoots and more...πŸ’—
Ooruku PoromπŸŽ’
Mudhal MuthamπŸ’«
Paatu Paadava🎢
Culturals🌌
Possessiveness πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
Diwali!!!πŸ’₯
Sadhasivam😈
Protest✊
Kidnap β›“
GratitudeπŸ’–
Kidnap ⛓️ -2
Birthday πŸŽ‚
You made it special πŸ’œ
Interview 🎀
Love Panlaama? Venaama?
King Of The Hell
New Cover!!
The Businessman

Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌

268 22 76
By the_raangi_rangamma

The interview was published after a week on a Tuesday and the next day, Priya and Deepika are now standing in front of their corridor thinking about how to face their friends' wrath.

While they were standing looking at each other helplessly, every student and faculty who passed across them stared at them confirming whether they were the ones who appeared on their television yesterday.

Priya and Deepika standing at the same place for a good ten minutes went towards their class only to be blocked by Keerthi and Nithya.

Keerthi: Nithya, We thought some people were our best friends right?

Nithya: Yeah... And I thought best friends won't hide anything from each other.

Priya: Guys!! Listen to us!!!

Deepika: We thought of keeping it a secret...

Keerthi: Ohh... There are secrets between best friends?

Priya: Okay... We are wrong.

" We will buy you guys anything yaar!! Smile please?" Deepika asked looking pleadingly at Keerthi and Nithya.

Keerthi and Nithya looked at each other and thought for a while before saying,

"Okay, we will go this evening." Keerthi said and Nithya continued, "But we will only decide about where we should buy and what we should buy. Okay?"

"That doesn't matter at all!!! Thank you so much for accepting our apology, my ladies." Priya thanked bowing before them to which she received a playful slap on her right arm.

Later after classes during their break, all four sat at the table with their snacks in a circle.

Priya: Oh yeah... Where are Cibi and Samar? They didn't come to see you guys today?

Nithya: They both got an interview today. They will be attending the interview now.

"oh-" Priya was about to reply but was interrupted when she felt a splash of water on her suddenly.

Before she could react, she heard a shriek which made her turn to her right to see Deepika in the same state and she turned around to come face to face with their other two best friends of hers: Sarah and Sri with a bucket filled with water which was now weightless.

"Girl!!! How-" Priya started while Sri interrupted and asked, " How dare you guys hide this from us?"

Sarah: How could you guys? Sri!! Do you have the other weapons?

Sri: You mean the salt to mix in their coffee? all ready!!!! Just have to mix it.

She said holding two coffee cups in her hands.

"Girls!!! For real?"Priya lamented and looked at the table where the coffee cups were now absent.

She was trying to grab the cups from her but stood still hearing the announcement.

"Priya, Deepika, Sarah, Sri, Keerthi, and Nithya!!! At my office!! Now!!!!" Their principal spoke and the intercom went off.

The next second, all the six girls were standing before the Principal in her room.

Principal: GIRLS!!! What kind of behavior is this? Is this how you behave in college? And are you guys planning to roam around in the wet dress the whole day?

Sri: No mam!!! We have got spare dresses for them!!

Principal: All pre-planned ah? Hmmm... By the way, Sri and Sarah, you guys should have poured another two buckets of water on them. They deserve it.

Deepika: MAMMM!!!!

Principal: Then? You and Priya very well know how much I love you guys and see the six of you as my own daughters. Maybe, you guys didn't consider me as your mother I guess.

Priya: Mam!!! It's nothing like that. We didn't want anyone to know because we may lose our own identity. I know we did a mistake by not telling you guys. We are really sorry!!!

Priya and Deepika pleaded, bowing their heads sorrily.

Principal: Ok Ok. Don't keep your face like that. Get lost!!!

Hearing her, everyone rushed to the door but was stopped by their Principal.

Principal: Girls!!! One more thing!!! You guys are suspended for two days!!

Sri and Sarah: Mam!!! (Sadly)

Keerthi and Nithya: Mam!!! (Happily)

Deepika and Priya: Mam!!! (Shocked)

Principal: Haa!!! I can see all the navarasas in your face!!! Go, Girls!! It's Wednesday today. Enjoy the four days. Get Lost!!!

They smiled at her and rushed out thanking her.

The girls went to a coffee shop and changed and boarded an auto to T. Nagar.

Priya: Where did you get our dresses girls?

Sarah: For what did you guys left your dress during your stay over at my house?

Deepika: Ohhh... Ok, where are Gowtham and Shashank?

Sarah: Where would they be? Sitting in class listening to boring lectures.

Priya: Paavam!! (Poor boys!!) They don't know about our suspension, right? Text them about it and you, Keerthi and Nithya, to which shall we go?

Keerthi: Shop ah? Let's go street shopping!!!

Sri: Okay then. Priya and Deepika, Did you guys ever plan on introducing your fiances to us?

Priya: There's something like that right...

Nithya: Idea!!! Invite them to lunch on Saturday. Let's get introduced.

Deepika: Then you guys must call your boyfriends too.

Sri: Okay!! I will text Shashank about it. But Priya and Deepika, call your fiances now!!!

Deepika: Yes M'lady!!

She and Priya took out their phone and dialed Varun's and Vikram's numbers. They went a little bit far wanting some privacy.

Deepika called Varun which he picked at the last ring.

Varun: Sollu da ma!! (Tell me ma)

Deepika: Maa!!! You're now free right?

Varun: Was seeing a file. I'm free now ma. Tell me.

Deepika: It's nothing. If you're free on Saturday, can you please come with me to a restaurant? I want to introduce my friends and their boyfriends to you. Even Vikram is coming!!!

Varun: Yes Ma'am!! And, I've told you hundred times. No please and requests ever!!

Deepika: Ok Officer!! Now, go and do your work.

Varun: That's all? Nothing for me?

Deepika: Nothing for you means? What do you want? I'm in T.Nagar. Do you want something from here?

Varun: Don't act as if you don't know ma. Please!! I'm very tired. Please give me something to recharge me Nah?

Deepika: Oh? I will charge you fully next time we see. Okay? Now, shut everything and do your work. I'm hanging up.

Varun: Don't!!!

Deepika: Byeeee!!!

She hung up the call and smiled from ear to ear seeing her mobile.

Here, Priya called Vikram which he picked at the last ring too.

Vikram: Tell me Ammu!!!! Where are you now? You don't have classes?

Priya: *happily* Paapu!!!!! I'm in T.Nagar and guess what? I'm suspended!!!!

Vikram: In what way are you happy about that madam?

Priya: What? It's Wednesday today and I'm suspended for two days. It's a Holiday!!!!!

Vikram: How can you? How can you be this happy about a suspension?

Priya: Ellam Apdidhaan... ( It is what it is.) Leave it. This Saturday, you and Varun are going to come to a coffee shop and I'm introducing you to my friends and their boyfriends on that day. Okay?

Vikram: All okay. But is this an invitation or order my darling?

Priya: How does it sound like?

Vikram: More like an order...

Priya: Then, it is an order. Ok, What are you doing?

Vikram: Just some rounds. By the way, If you can give me order even I can do the same right?

Priya: We know each other for nearly a year DCP sir. How can you still have doubts about this? Of course, you can.

Vikram: Good. Then, prepare me a desert for Saturday. A big one. And, now!!! tell me what I say. I will not bunk classes or roam around anymore.

Priya: Yaar!!! No, I won't.

Vikram: That's not an option darling. Tell me, tell me!!

"Okay fine!!! I... Won't... Bunk classes or roam around anymore. Enough?" Priya sulked with an annoying face.

Vikram: Very good! Now, enjoy your day and get home safely!!

Priya: Okay Mom!!

Vikram: Hey!!! Go!! Your friends will be waiting for you. Bye Ammu.

Priya: Bye Paapu!!

Priya hung up the call and joined her friends.

It was about 8 and the girls just came out of a restaurant after having their dinner. Deepika's phone ringed displaying Varun's number.

Deepika: Hey!! Sollu ma!! (Tell me ma)

Varun: I'm tired!!! Refill my battery!!

Deepika: What did I say? I'll do that the next time we meet which is on this Saturday.

Varun: Who said so? Turn to your left!!

Deepika did as he said and saw Varun standing leaning on his jeep.
He motioned his fingers asking her to come to him.

Deepika along with others went to Varun.

Priya: Enna da my dear uh brother uh? Saturday varaikum wait panna mudiyadho? Adhukulla un aal ah paaka odi vandhutta... (What my lovely brother? Can't wait until Saturday? You came here to see your girlfriend that soon)

Varun: Charge gaali aaiduchu adhaan charge pottu polaam nu vandhen... (My battery is so low. So came for a recharge)

Deepika: Maa!!! Shut up!!! How shameless you are!!!

Sri: What's so shameful about it?

Nithya: Exactly!!! See how romantic he is!!

Varun: Umm... You guys are?

Sarah: Oh Hi Anna!!! We are Deepika's friends!! I'm Sarah, they are Sri, Keerthi and Nithya.

Varun: Hi everyone!!!

Keerthi: Ok guys it's already late. Let's leave. Let the love birds enjoy some privacy!! Come...

Priya: Bye da Anna!! Or Should I come with you too?

Varun: Thankyou so much!!! But no!! Get lost!!

Priya: Haan haan!! Forgot your sister that soon? What a loveless brother?!?

Varun: Dha chi peh! (Get lost)

Giggling at him, Priya, Sri, Sarah, Keerthi and Nithya left to their home.

__________

Hey Golgapas,

How are you all? First and foremost, a big big sorry!!!! For not updating for these many months and also a very big big big Thankyou for your support for this book and all the other books. Can you guys believe that it has been a year since I started this book? This book is so close to my heart because it gave me my family ❤️ It gave me my friends with whom I can share everything that's happening in my life. Thank you so much. Writing this book helped me discover my passion for writing. Here's a special mention!!!

Kanali_sri Sarah_FML5 Tejadurai_02 kirtibabu YenPerSollaAasaiDhan. ArjunTamilwriter.

You guys are so close to me!!! Thank-you so much for being with me in my ups and downs❤️ Live you guys!!!!

And yeah!!! Two of my lifelines are going to be here with Priya from now on. YESS!!! My Kanali_sri and Sarah_FML5 are going to travel in this book with others!!!! Welcome lei sethapayalvugala!!!

With love,
Nila💜🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 55.3K 41
REYANSH πŸ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
2.5M 90.8K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...
581K 28.3K 52
α΄…α΄€α΄€sα΄›α΄€α΄€Ι΄-ᴇ-α΄α΄Κœα΄€Κ™Κ™α΄€α΄›β‡πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽβ™‘ β™•π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π’π‡πŽπ‘π“ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’β™• A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...