Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-5

487 29 4
By Violetficsfor7

You picked up the phone and answered it ..
Y/n: hello?
Librarian: hello? Am I talking to miss y/n?
Y/n: yes , yes you are.
Librarian: oh good evening mam, actually i called u to remind u about the book you issued last week. But now the second week is about to end, can you please lend us the book back today?
Y/n: t-today!?? But it's so dark outside now!
Librarian: ik mam , I have been calling u since morning but u didn't pick up. And now we really need those books back so please try to understand , ik it's a bit late but it's just cloudy it's still evening , mam my boss is really angry so please..
Y/n: hmm yeah sure , I'm on my way ...
Librarian: thank you so much for co-operating
Y/n: no worries!
They cut the phone and Y/n packed the books wore a raincoat and went out ...
On her way...
Y/n's pov
I was walking down the street towards the city library, the rain drops falling over ~ ah! This feeling is everything to me , the patting sound is so relaxing , plus the cool air and that smell of the bread which was being baked from a corner was just making me live in the feels .
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I bumped into someone and the books fell in the puddle ...
Y/n: oh no I'm so sorry !!
I didn't look at the person and bent down to my books and picked em up . they're all wet! *Sad pout*
Y/n's pov ends
A/n's pov
You made a pout as u were upset that now you have to pay for it and stupid u issued 5 books together for some ideas for the topic u got last week but so busy that u didn't get time to give em back to the Library.
You looked at the books while making a sad pout while thinking all this .
That person into whom u bumped looked at you and smirked a lil, like he over heard what you thought. (Coz he actually did)
He bent down towards you and helped you in picking up the books...
A/n's pov ends
Y/n's pov
He bent down to help me , I quickly started picking up the books but accidentally I touched his back side of the hand, and to my surprise it was as cold as ice !
This was what caused me to look up at him and that's when we both looked at eachother at the same time...
He was wearing a black hoodie , he was so fair , his skin looked pale , lips were another work of art , eyes were golden-ish brown and they were beautiful! I was just lost in them , but suddenly his eyes started changing colour from golden to red ,his gaze was getting darker as he stared more into my eyes, I was observing each and every thing the way his eyes changed colour and now from red to deep red, it gave me goosebumps, it was scary and i felt my heart beat rising coz of fear. I quickly came back to my senses and went away, walking briskly.
Y/n's pov ends ..
You went away and that man stood up and turned back to look at you , he did just for a sec and started walking away.
Meanwhile you stopped and turned back to look at him and found him fading away in the rain, he was really suspicious and strange.
Y/n massaged her left temple thinking first that lady and then this man !
It was hard to ignore him but you were running late so u went towards the library
At the library ..
Librarian: thank you so much for co-operating mam .
Y/n: umm no worries , btw can u please check the books once.
Librarian: they're the same books u issued and all five of em .
Y/n: yeah but actually on my way I bumped into someone and those books fell in the puddle and got wet, so pls tell me how much do I have to pay for em.
Librarian: oh okay...umm.

She starts checking the books..

After a while
Librarian: No mam, they all are in perfect condition , nothing's wet , or damaged .
Y/n: what!!?? How could it be , mam but they're wet , I touched em with my own hands earlier they were soaked in water .
Librarian: mam it's paperback if it was wet then I could have felt it or it would have been visible too but it isn't..see it for yourself..
Y/n couldn't believe her , she touched the books with her own hands and found they were dry! And that too in perfect condition..
Y/n: what!? How could it be!?
Librarian: mam maybe they got dry on the way ..
Y/n nodded and took her leave , she was happy she didn't had to pay for em ,but couldn't accept the fact that the books got dry on the way . It was impossible !! That's when she remembered that suspicious man.
Y/n's pov:
What's going on with me since a few days aah~
I reached back home and met my neighbour's dog woofie!
My neighbour was standing there with her dog in the rain near the bus stop with an umbrella.
I greeted her and played with woofie ! I have known her since 3 years and when she bought her new dog , she's like my aunt who takes care of me and helps me when I need help. We're really close to each other. After sometime I went inside my house and changed into comfy clothes. I didn't wanted to watch Netflix anymore so I went in my room, but suddenly something curious caught my eye , all of a sudden my heartbeat rose. I felt someone's presence around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
347 63 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
96.4K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...