Chaos Calling (Wanda x Male O...

By GingerNinja93

New story working with TheGrimmReader_ Will be updated on Sunday. Benjamin Smith is a artifact hunter and com... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Twelve

2K 93 1
By GingerNinja93

America has been working hard at learning her powers with Wanda and Strange. Ben has turned into a housewife learning new recipes and not burning the cabin into ash.

"So when are we going to take down the Scarlet Witch?" Ben asked as they all sat down to eat.

"The child is almost ready so hopefully at sunrise." Strange said making Wanda scoff.

"The child has a name." Ben seethed at the sorcerer who just waved him off.

"We will go to Wundergore on 616 where she will be. She will most likely be dream walking to see through other realities to find the child." Strange said clearly wanting to get a rise from Ben. Wanda just rested her hand on his to calm him down.

"And then what?" He asked the sorcerer.

"We will figure that out when we get there." He shrugged as Ben started to get angry

"Seriously, we're going in without some form of a plan. Putting America in danger." He shouted at Strange.

"It's ok Ben, I can do it." America reassured him although it didn't settle him.

"Why do I get the feeling something is going to go wrong?" He asked Wanda when they were alone.

"I don't know baby, but we will protect her." Wanda reassured him.

"And I will protect you." He told her as he gazed into her eyes before she kissed him softly.

Meanwhile on 616, the Scarlet Witch was dreamwalking trying to find America. She scoured through every universe but she come up empty handed.

"You're never gonna find her." Wong said as he tried unsuccessfully to free himself from her power.

"Oh I will." She said in her thick accent. "And I will be back with my boys." She smirked at him maliciously.

"They are not real Wanda." He tried to reason with her.

"Don't you dare say that." She snarled at him as she tightened her grip on him. "They are real to me." As he struggled to breath she soon released the tight grip she had on him and flung him over the side of the mountain. She decided to try with 838 again to find Doctor Strange to get a location on America.

Meanwhile back on 319. Wanda and Ben were sat cuddling on the sofa as Doctor Strange trained America more before they decided to call it a night. Once they made their way back inside for the night. America groaned as she took a seat in the chair making both Ben and Wanda look between the two questioningly.

"Are you ok America?" Wanda asked her sweetly.

"She is useless. You are supposed to go to 616 at sunrise and she isn't ready." The sorcerer said before America could answer.

"No she isn't useless." Ben told him angrily.

"The child isn't ready." Strange said as Ben stood up.

"I wasn't ready when I got my powers but I had to adapt. Same with Wanda. She taught herself control. We had no one teach us about our powers unlike you. You wanted your powers because you felt powerless after your accident. Like you lost a piece of yourself so you sought out other means to make your life meaningful." He told him as he towered over the sorcerer. "Yeah, I understand we don't have time. She is just as nervous as the rest of us, if not more since she is the one she wants. And I believe that when the time is right, she will do it. She will control them."

"Very well then. I shall be on my way." Strange said as he made himself a portal to leave.

"So you're not even gonna help us?" America asked him as she stood up.

"I can't leave the Santum unprotected for too long." He told them.

"I should have known." Wanda scoffed making them all look at her.

"What?" They all said.

"You were the reason we lost all those years ago to Thanos. You gave him the time stone willingly and I had to watch Vision die, twice before my eyes before I turned to dust along with half of the universe." Wanda told him angrily.

"I did what I had to do." He told her but before she could answer him he stepped through the portal and disappeared. They all looked at each other before Ben walked to the kitchen to make them all some tea. They all sat around for the night to get ready for the battle they will face tomorrow.

Meanwhile on 616, The Scarlet Witch had soon realised that maybe the reason why she couldn't see America was because there was a universe that she couldn't dreamwalk. Maybe the Wanda in that universe was either dead or she had used a protection spell and is almost as strong as herself. But what she didn't know was that she was going to see America real soon. As she started to comb through the runes on the throne there was a portal that had opened that revealed America, Wanda and Ben.

"I used to have that suit. It was very revealing." 616 Wanda taunted as she turned around to see them. "And I see you brought the child to me. How thoughtful of you." She smirked maliciously.

"You will have to go through us." Ben said as he approached the alter as he summoned the suit.

"Cute that you think an Egyption god can defeat me." She smirked as they started to fight. She soon used her powers to throw him over the edge as 319 Wanda screamed and charged towards the witch throwing power balls at her. The Scarlet Witch was quick to deflect them before she knocked Wanda down before she turned to America and tied her to the alter to start taking her powers. All that could be heard for miles was the screams of America as she got closer to death.

She sighed when 616 Wanda stopped extracting as she heard a screach approaching in the form of what seemed like black smoke. Ben and Wong were both climbing up the side to get to the others. When they finally reached the top they watched as the Scarlet Witch was being thwarted by the souls of the damned as the corpse of Supreme Strange helped America as Wong kept The Scarlet Witch trapped. Ben ran to Wanda who was on the ground groaning.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked her concerned

"Yeah I'm fine baby." She told him before he started to help her sit up. "Go help them. I'll be fine." She told him as he helped America in punching 616 Wanda as America had opened a portal. She had the Child by the throat as they appeared in front of the twins. She gasped when she realised where she was as she turned to face the twins who looked at her in horror and screamed for their mother. We watched as another Wanda Varient came running to her childrens side protectively which only angered the Scarlet Witch who flung her through the house. As everything was unfolding before their eyes as Ben stood beside America protectively. Once 616 Wanda had finally realised that the future she wanted was out of reach and just not meant to be. Everyone watched as 838 Wanda reassured her varient before she looked behind the witch and gasped.

"Ben?" She smiled tearily as everyone shared confused glances.

"Yeah?" He said nervously

"You're younger." She said as she cupped his cheek. He looked in her eyes as she let a tear slip.

"I'm not in your universe am I?" He asked her.

"No. You died." She said as she shook her head sadly. "After I lost you I found out I was pregnant."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He said unsure of the situation.

"Please protect your Wanda. She deserves to be loved." She whispered before America closed the portal. 616 Wanda stood up and stormed over to 319 Wanda as she struggled to get up.

"Why would you all ruin my chance at happiness?" She asked the other witch angrily as she hoisted her up with her powers.

"I know the pain you feel. I went through the same thing." Wanda gasped as the witch tightened her hold.

"Then what is different?" She asked her. "How are you happy? And why did the other Varient know him?"

"That is because you are soulmates. In almost every universe you find each other after a great loss. You are drawn to the Chaos within eachother. Yes you have a connection with Vision but Benjamin Smith is your true soulmate. It was written in stone that the Avatar and The Scarlet Witch were to be together to bring peace to eachother." Wong spoke making everyone look to him

"You have created life." 616 Wanda whispered as she loosened her grip releasing her.

"What?" 319 Wanda asked her.

"You are pregnant." She told the other as she hovered her hand over Wanda's stomach. "I can already feel the bond between you both. You are meant to be. I just wasn't lucky to meet my Ben."

Wanda just stared at her in disbelief as Ben charged forward to protect her.

"You must cherish her and this child. Protect them with everything please." She told Ben as he approached her.

"I'm not pregnant." Wanda finally spoke.

"Yes you are. I can feel there power." She spoke softly to the two.

"We need to go guys." America spoke to them.

"You all do." She told them before she turned to Strange. "I opened the darkhold. I must be the one to close so no one is tempted again." She spoke before the portals closed.

Wanda and Ben went inside their cabin as America chose to go with Wong and 616 Dr Strange to train.

"So do you think?" Ben asked Wanda as she sat down

"Maybe. It's a possibility." She spoke as she rubbed her brow. "She was stronger than me. She had reached her full potential through the darkhold and it corrupted her. She killed a lot of people just to get to the twins. That could've been me." She whispered as she looked at him with despair.

"You didn't because you are stronger than you know." He told her as he knelt in front of her.

"No I'm not. I was trying to do that exact same thing before I met you. It was you who saved me from becoming her." She told him softly.

"Even still, you could have sent me away after you stitched me up. But you didn't, you made sure that I recovered. You did all of that and yeah we fell for each other along the way." He told her making her smile slightly. "If I had to fall down that moutain again just to meet you all over again. I would do that." He told her as she kissed him softly. "I love you so much Wanda. I honestly can't imagine my future with out you in it."

"I love you too Ben." She smiled at him before he sat beside her and let her just hold onto him like it was going to be their last.

AN
A longer chapter for you guys. The big fight done and a new reveal. Will it be smooth sailing from here on out or will they have more challenges along the way to their peaceful life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 471 9
Lorna Maximoff the first born child of Vision and Wanda doesn't know who she is...at least not anymore. But when she wakes up with no memories in the...
1.2K 31 16
Wanda Maximoff after became The Scarlet Witch and refused to use The Darkhold. She wanted to live a normal life but something doesn't let her. Timeli...
21.2K 800 15
o. π’πŽπŒπ„π–π‡π„π‘π„ πŽππ‹π˜ 𝐖𝐄 πŠππŽπ– ❛ but if you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know ❜ previously titled clou...
61.4K 1.7K 21
Natalya Maximoff can't remember her life before Westview. She starts to notice her parent's strange behaviour, her brothers glitching at times and st...