My Beauty Is The Beast (Boboi...

By RoseSkythe

Old name: Monster in Me Boboiboy x reader Full of cringiness Full of grammar error If you want to rea... More

Author's note
Info about you
Prouloge
Chapter 1
About oc
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Armabot
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
SPECIAL CHAPTER!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

1.2K 69 41
By RoseSkythe

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

After that incident you got more close to your friends and you went to school as usual. You exposed your ears, furry tail, your golden eyes and canine teeth when you went to public once, because your friends gave you courage to do so. 

FLASHBACK...

.

.

.

.

.

You are getting ready for school with your usual clothing. Wearing a long skirt to hide your tail , your beanie to hide your cat ears , your mask to hide your sharp teeth, and  brown contact lenses to hide your golden eyes...

"Well that's better" You muttered as you look at yourself in the mirror

"Y/N! Your friends are here!" Zion shouted from downstairs

"Ah! Wait I'm coming!" You shouted back and quickly grab your bag then went downstairs.

You are feeling quite excited since this is the first time you will go to school with your friends. You usually go to school alone or Zion will drive you off too school. When you went down and saw your friends waiting for you in the living room with Zion accompanying them. They were smiling and laughing while chatting around.

"Hi guys!" You greeted to get there attention

They look at you and their expression immediately change. They were happy at first but then they look quite sad and disappointed seeing you.

"W-what's wrong?" You asked nervously

"Y/n..." Boboiboy started

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you hiding them again?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms

"Hiding what?" You asked confusely

"You-" Boboiboy got immediately cut off by Ying and Yaya and Gopal

"YOUR FLUFFY TAIL!"Yaya said

"YOUR CUTIE EARS!!" Ying pointed out

"YOUR FACEE!!" Gopal shouted

"and especially..." They said simultaneously as they took a deep breath

"YOUR GOLDEN CAT EYES!!!" Ying, Yaya and Gopal shouted simultaneously

You were dumbfounded by their sudden out burst. You sighed tiredly 

"Of course. I still need to hide them, you may have accepted who I am but others will not be the same.." You explained as you fiddled your fingers

"They will not, I assure you" Bbb said

"But.."

"Y/n let me tell you.. We had a green skinned alien classmate before and no one thought he was weird" Fang said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" They said enthusiastically

"I bet they're gonna like you even more!" Ying said

"I-I don't know..." You said with so much doubt

"*sigh* This won't do... Girls, grab Y/n let's give her make over"  Zion said

"ROGER" Ying and Yaya said as they salute

They quickly grab your arms and drag you back upstairs. 

"Sorry boys, this might take a while" Zion said as he followed the ladies

The guys felt confuse and just shrugged their shoulders.

(30 minutes later)

Zion went back to the living room with a satisfied smile on his face and the Y duo followed him while grinning ear to ear in excitement.

"Presentiinggg... Y/n Khan!!" Ying and Yaya said as they move aside and reveal you in different style of clothing. You were hiding your blushing face.

 You're still wearing a uniform but your skirt was an in inch above your knee, you're wearing a short sleeve polo and black vest. Your socks is below your knee and pair it with a black mary jane shoes. 

You're hair is twin tail braid, hiding the fact that you don't have human ears but you were revealing you cat ears. 

"So cute" You heard Boboiboy muttered

Your ears and tail perked up feeling flustered by Boboiboy's unexpected compliment. You took a sneak peak and look at Boboiboy through your fingers and he look like he was mesmerized when your eyes met..

"So pretty" He whispered under his breath yet you heard it loud and clear thanks to your ears

You stop hiding your face and awkwardly smile

"You thinks so?" You said

Boboiboy's face went bright red, feeling quite embarrassed that you heard him yet he still smile and laugh

"O-of course! It would be a shame not to show you prettiness!" He said

The others agree with him, although they were snickering in the background seeing the awkwardness of the one and only Boboiboy

.

.

.

END OF FLASHBACK

.

.

.

You expected the people will look at you with fear or disgust but to your surprised they didn't, and what's more surprising is that you got popular because they think how cute and beautiful you are, there are people that finds it disturbing but that didn't bother you what's important is that your friends are with you at and a lot of people like you. You even have your own fan club and Fang consider you as a rival. You even wondered if that the town is weird or if your old town was the problem.

You also have secret admirers but never had the gut to confess SCRATCH THAT rather, they are too afraid to confess because of a certain someone 🤭

Even you already exposed yourself, you still haven't told them why or how you got them. They didn't ask about it because they respect your privacy, but you on the other hand is willing to tell them if they want to know.

Your life was peaceful but not for long.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Months Later...

.
.

.

.

.

It's already first day of summer break and you don't know what to do so you just lay down on your bed.

"*sigh* it's already summer. What's should I do? " You thought as you keep rolling on your bed.

"I want to talk to my friends... But maybe they have other plans to do. *sigh*"

You are all alone in your house since your dad is working in the hospital. Then you thought of an idea.

"I should find a summer job! " You said with determination but suddenly you felt laziness.

"*sigh* but it's too tiring... Wait...Maybe...I should bake something! Sounds like a plan" You said to yourself as you clench your hand.

You quickly went to the kitchen, you wore your f/c apron then tied your hair.

"Now what should I bake? hmm.... Cupcakes sounds nice. "

You quickly took the ingredients and tools that you need.

"Now, let's start baking!"
.
.
.
.
.

ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
.
.
.
.
.

"Done" You said as you swipe your sweat from your forehead

Your feel satisfied as you saw your cupcakes baked perfectly. You took one and ate it. Your eyes sparkled as you taste it.

"So yummy!..Now the problem is that I baked a lot...what should I do with them? "

Suddenly your phone rang, you pick it up and answered the call.

"Hello this is Y/n Khan speaking"

"Hello Y/n this is Yaya,  are you busy?"

"No, not really. Why? "

"Well, me and gang are in Tok Aba's shop and we're wondering if you want to hang out with us"

"I would love to! Just wait a second, I just need to clean up before leaving"

"Great! See you later! "

"Yeah, see ya!"

Yaya hang up the call and you smile because of excitement.

"I should let them taste this cupcakes"

You put the cupcakes in the box and also save some for Zion.

You quickly clean up the kitchen and went to your room to change your clothes. You wore a your f/c polo dress also you wore cycling shorts under it.

You struggle to insert your tail out through the slit that you made on your dress. (After you exposed your tail and ears you create slits on your pants, skirt and dresses so you could show your tail).

After a few tries you finally succeed.

"*sigh* I should get used to this"

You let your hair down then took your f/c sandals to pair with your outfit. You took your slingbag and put your phone, keys and wallet in. You quickly took the box with cupcakes inside before you head out. You lock the door and walked to Tok Aba's Kokotiam.

When you arrived the shop was busy. And Boboiboy split himself into seven. Quake is taking orders from costumers, Thunderstorm is taking away the dirty dishes and with him is Solar cleaning the table, Cyclone is giving the orders to costumers,  Ice is asleep under the tree and with him is Blaze he seems quite upset since he's pouting and Thorn is watering up the plants.

You suddenly remember the day you first met the elemental brothers and the first day you made your first friend in Rintis Island. You chuckled as you thought about it.

"Good old times"

You also saw your friends in a different table. You quietly went to them.

"BOO! "

They got surprised and especially Gopal. He accidentally fell down on his chair. You sheepishly scratch your cheek.

"Oops. sorry Gopal" You said

He quickly sat back and rolled his eyes
"Hm you always do that" He said

"Hehe. You still 'fell' for it"

They chuckled at your statement. And Yaya notice that your holding a box.

"What's that Y/n? " Yaya asked

"Oh this? Before you called me, I was baking something and made quite a lot. So I brought some for you to taste"

You put the box on the table then open it. Their eyes sparkle.

"Woaahh cupcakes!" Gopal said as he took one and ate then hold another one. The others also took one and ate it.

"So yummy!" Ying said

"Hm not bad" Fang

"Isn't these hard to make? Especially when they have different toppings. How did you manage to do it?" Yaya said

You smug
"Heh. it's one of my best skills."

"Aww.. I want to try it with my cookies" Yaya said

Your felt shiver down to your spine as you heard Yaya mentioned the word "cookies". You immediately remembered the time you almost passed out tasting one.. 

Thorn notice you and quickly went to your location

"Hello Y/n! " He cheerfully greeted

The other Boboiboys also notice you since Thorn greeted you quite loudly

"Hello Thorn" you greeted back as you pat his head.. 

"Can I have some of that?"  Thorn said as he pointed out the cupcakes

"Of course! Help yourself" You said

"But.. my hands are dirty from taking care of the plants. Can you feed me?" Thorn said as he gave you the puppy-eyed looked

"Oh sure! What do you want?"

"The green one!"

You took a green cupcake and feed it to Thorn.

"Here Thorn. ahh" You said

He ate it then did something VERY unexpected... The only one Thorn LICKED your fingers.

"Mhmm delicious" He said as he lick the icing on the side of his lips.

"Thank you Y/n! " He said and walk away

"You're welcome and if you want more you could have more"

The others are SHOCKED of what he just did and the other Boboiboys seems irritated but you shrugged it off like it was normal.

"What the heck did I witnessed? " Fang

You looked at them and got confused on their expressions

"What's wrong?" You asked

They quickly shook their heads.

"N-nothing we just really like the cupcakes you made" Yaya said

"Y-yeah! " Ying said

You smiled
"That's good! I'm going to give some to Tok Aba and the other Boboiboys"

You said and went to the stall with the cupcakes on her hands. The others sighed in relief when you walked away.

" You guys notice what Thorn just did , right?" Yaya

"Yeah" Ying

"He was-" Fang

"Definitely-" Gopal

"Flirting..." They said simultaneously

While the other Boboiboys quickly pull Thorn and they circled him. He looked at them confused.

"What's wrong? " He innocently asked

"Care to explain what you did earlier?" Solar said

"About what?" Thorn asked again

"Don't play dumb Thorn. You know what you did" Cyclone said

"When I ate the cupcake? "

"Yeah then after that" Blaze said

"Oh! when I licked off the icing from Y/n fingers? "

"I-Icing?" Thunderstorm asked

"Of course. Why else would I licked her fingers?"

They sighed in relief and they walked away from Thorn and continue doing their works.

Thorn looked at their backs as they walked away then secretly smirked.

"Heh. Idiots" He said under his breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: my reaction after typing this... 

(EDITEEDD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 7
ʙᴏʙᴏɪʙᴏʏ×ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ☆-ヽ(*'∀`)八('∀`*)ノ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜.. ♡-𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ♡-𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚔�...
8.9K 498 12
Y/N was the firstborn daughter of the noble family of Windsor. Since she was the only lady possessing the ability to control light that could banish...
723K 24.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
42.4K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...