A Very Expected Inheritance |...

By Qwerfish__

Harry Potter got his inheritance early but at what cost? Read to find out. Please vote, comment and follow i... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 7

213 9 1
By Qwerfish__

Parseltongue
Writing
Thoughts
"Mockery"
Authors Note

Hermione POV
As soon as I got to Hadrian's house I saw Fred and George crowd him. I wonder why? Maybe they were mates like me and Luna. I hope so Hadrians liked them for a while. As I was walking through the house I saw Luna and my heart speed up. I wanted to run to her but I also wanted her to come to me. She is so pretty, I can't believe I'm her mate. I wonder what she looks like na... Bad Granger, bad Granger.

Luna POV
Whoa... I think the one and only Granger is my mate. I can't believe it, the universe works in mysterious ways. I've been crushing on her for the last 2 years but she always looked at Ron "romantically" so I obliviously didn't stand a chance. But then I saw an image of her.

Word Count: 149
Don't expect other stories to be updated. I just thought that you all deserve a short chapter before I go on a very long break

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
657K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...