Copy-cat

Autorstwa Cttiffan

Daydream who is the Empress of END and the admin of the server got pregnant again so he ask nightmare to fil... Więcej

Introduction
Castle tour
Castle tour 02
Castle tour03
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 04 part 2
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
The kids and Daydream phones and cars
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ball gown
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
important
Part 22

Chapter 21

546 11 17
Autorstwa Cttiffan

Technoblade pov

After defeating Nightmare me and Wilbur started talking about telling the kids the truth Daydream supported us but were still quite nervous.

Next day

Were visiting Daydream and wearing a formal outfit

The right is Technoblade and the left is Wilbur

We may be gods living for thousands of years but we know how to blend in. We enter the portal and teleported to the garden and saw Dream there sitting on the chair watching our toddlers play she was wearing

She turn her head and smile at us we walk towards her and we kiss lips. "So when are you guys telling the kids?" She asked softly and Wilbur responded "today when the kids are all here" she nodded as she went back watching the kids.

After the kids done playing Dream call the quadroplets nannies

Zeke and Asher nanny

Her name is Xia and she's a fish hybrid and currently 21 years old

She's Sakura and Samantha nanny her name is Kay, she's a spider hybrid and 19 years old

After they took the quadroplets to gave them a bath a maid serve us some tea and cookie. Wilbur thank her while smiling as the maid blush and Dream glare at her which scare the maid.

As we ate Wilbur started flirting with Dream making her blush so i started to join to "darling don't cover your face you look cute when you blush, darling" i said as face turn completely red she hmmp and turn her head away, which i found cute.

Cute

Awww she so cute

Blood for the blood god

Blood for the blood god bride

E

E

E

E

I wonder what she looks like in a wedding dress?

Blood for the blood god

As the voices started to get annoying again and starts to plan my wedding.

After an hour the quadroplets are getting a bath and run to us "daddy/papa" they said as we sat them to our laps. "Daddy, can you marry mommy" Samantha said as we choke on air "w-what" i stutter as i blush a little "marry mommy" Sakura said to Wilbur .

Tommy pov

I was hanging with my friend Miz who is a human who loves dark magic his 17 i met him during inside detention when that 'pig' gave me when i call him a cow.

I was on his house for a project i was wearing

His house

Dad (Wilbur) told me that today is the day his going to tell my other siblings the truth i hope Ace won't kill dad i know he won't kill father (Technoblade).

We were doing a project about the history of our kingdom.

Fundy was glad that dad had someone he even start to call mom , mom he even visited us sometimes and the quadroplets except Zeke loves, Zeke tried to disect him and traumatized Fundy.

Miz has two moms mrs. Barbara Poker and mrs. Celine Poker mrs. Barbara is human while mrs. Celine is flower hybrid

Celine Poker

Barbara Poker

Their both beautiful but mom is still more beautiful.

After finishing the project i head back to the palace and saw dad and father playing with the quadroplets while their nannies is standing in the corner i rubbed my eyes to make sure that im seeing it right that father is playing with kids.

Daydream pov

Its dinner time and the kids are all in the dining room and we planned to tell the truth during sapper i just hope they accept the truth. The food are already serve in the table

As were eating Wil and Techno took a deep breathe "kids i have something to tell you" i said as the kids look at me "its about your fathers" i said and saw Ace looks sour "what about those bastards" Ace said coldly "language your younger siblings are here" i scolded him him.

"About that your fathers is with us" i said which shocked them except Tommy "its Wilbur and Techno" i said as Scarlett fainted i panic and she woke up "mom you mean these gods is fathers!" She said and i nodd "daddy and papa is our fathers yay" the quadroplets exclaimed as Ranboo and Tuboo "hah i won the bet pay up" Tubbo said as Ranboo groan and gave him 15 diamonds "i accept" Ace said. Loraine hugged them.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59K 1.9K 28
Dream escapes prison somehow and finds a child. He names them Ranboo. How will the SMP react? DREAMNOBLADE!! And bottom Dream :D 《COMPLETED》
529 26 16
Y/N doesn't understand anything about the world that she's in. dsmp x fem!reader before you read: updates are slow, but im not planning on giving up...
5.8K 308 34
in the Dream SMP world where Dream is a borrower who was forced to leave his home with no time to prepare, now having to find a way to survive in the...
208K 5.6K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...