Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

Door WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... Meer

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

What If: T H I R T Y - S I X

832 21 28
Door WriterxFandoms

Beep
Beep
Beep

    "Nnngh..." I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock and yawned. I turned it off and rolled over, smiling peacefully, slowly returning to my slumber...

"Y/n!! Breakfast is ready!! You better be up or you'll be late for school!!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Fuck school~." I groaned and putting a pillow over my head.

"You better get up now missy!! Don't make me go in your room and drag you in the bathtub and pour cold water on you!!" My mother snapped.

I sat up quickly and got up. I fixed my bed and looked at the calendar. My last year of High School. I walked over to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I stared at myself in the mirror and I frowned.

"What the..." I stared at a scar thats over my brow and I touched it. "When did I-" I spat out the paste and wash my mouth out. "It felt like a dream... or Deja Vu. No... it can't be Deja Vu."  I washed my face, the scar remained there. I sighed and started to do my daily routine. I picked out my clothing for the day. I wore a black crop top, red shorts and a red jacket. With red sneakers. I put on my rings and necklaces one. Including one chameleon shaped necklace.

   I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetie." She replied. I sat down at the kitchen island and she hands me my plate. She stops and frowns. "Don't tell me you went to those underground fighting tournaments again."

"Wha-" My mind went blank as I frown in confusion. "Fighting... what? Mom, you and I know I'm like the number one spy."

"Spy? What on earth you are talking about?" She looks at me more confused than I was. "You're the number one Model. Must've been a crazy dream, sweetie. Now eat up."

I ate my food and frowned deeply as I go into thought. I hear some kind of ringing and a small faint whisper of the words, 'next life'. I shook off the goosebumps I got from that and shoved the last bits of my breakfast and I bid my goodbyes to my mother and father.

"Don't forget!! B/n is returning home from University! Be here on time!!" My mother yelled from the front door.

"I will!!" I walked over to my motorcycle and placed my helmet on. I turned it on and drove off to school.

Once I arrived, I parked as I removed my helmet and I fixed my hair.

I turn it off and pull my keys out. I head into the school looking around for my new classes. Without looking, I bumped into someone and we fell to the ground. With the person on top of me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking and-" I apologize but as I did so, I looked at the figure above of me.

The world felt like it stopped and I stared into beautiful honey green eyes. He stared at me and grin crept onto his face.

"Looks like I've crashed landed on you..." he jokes.

"Mood killer." I looked away as he got up and helped me up. "Have we met before?"

   "No... I don't recall..." He ponders as he gave it a thought. "I feel I've seen you before."

   "Right?"

   "Funny... what your my soulmate from the psst life or something?" He jokes as we laugh it out. I felt stares and I look around. "Why is everyone staring at us?" He asked.

   "Oh... nothing," I nervously laughed. I pull him close and whispered. "You're the first guy to actually have a conversation with me other than my best friend. Let's say I'm the popular girl. Every guy is now jealous."

   He pulled back and got the idea. By the looks of it, he must be new to the school to not know things roll here. "Oh, by the way, can we have lunch together? I don't know anyone here besides you... umm..."

   "Y/n."

   "Camilo."

   We shook hands and smiled. "Sounds great. Fingers crossed that we have the same lunch time." I walked away and waved goodbye to Camilo.

Some time later, lunch rolled around and I sat down with my nerdy best friend and his girlfriend. I ate my food and minded my business on Finn's conversation until something got my attention.

"So I was like... I let this dude in my last period, and he got all the guys asking him questions. He was my new lab partner. So concentrating was hard for me," Finn complains. "What's worse that now I have to suffer two stampedes."

"Wait... are you talking about Camilo?" I asked.

"Yeah? You know him?"

"Not fully. I met him this morning," I replied. I counted down and the guys started to walk up to me. I take a deep breath and turned around. "You know what to do, Finn."

"Yeah. Yeah. Feed you so your food wouldn't get cold," he sighs. Rachel sighs admiring him as they continue in conversation. Rachel is very understanding of the daily situation I'm in. But considering it as her being my bodyguard, to keep any guys in check.

"Y/n, this is for you." A shy boy gave me a box of chocolates.

"Aww, so sweet. I can't eat chocolates or sweets remember, Kris?" I smiled. I grabbed the box and grabbed a chocolate. "But not to be rude, I will eat one." I popped one into my mouth. Gosh, I love sweets but if it wasn't for my career I would've taken the box. "Now, the remaining pieces is my way of accepting your kindness and sharing it with others, k?"

"Ok!" He smiled brightly and walked away.

"Next?"

"Happy new school year, Y/n." Jack the basketball player says as he holds out roses. Lets say he has a super crush on me. "Would you like to go on a date with me? I know you're really busy and all. This is senior year."

   "Wow... Jack... umm... I have a busy schedule and-"

   "Jack give up." I looked towards the emotionless voice and I giggled at Licht's comment. "She's been clearly too nice and is clearly not interested. And for the rest of you, it applies." He snaps. Licht is such a great boyfriend. Though he barely talks around others, but is very talkive when we're alone. He only talks when he needs to speak his mind when he's with friends. "It's a new year. Don't you think its already tiring? Go on. Let us eat in peace. And leave my girlfriend alone. I exist you know?" He crossed his arms.

   "Aye my man Licht!" Finn held his hand up for a high five, which Licht looked away and sat down next to me as everyone leaves. "You're so rude Licht."

   "I don't touch nerds nor pets."

   "I AM NOT HER PET!"

   "Says the one following her tail and feeding her," he replied.

   "Oh Licht. Chill with the roasts." I smiled.

   "Y/n?" I turn around and saw Camilo.

  "Hey Cami. Come join us. Licht, where your brother? I have a favor to ask him." I asked.

   "Probably off behind a woman's tail, wooing them," he munches on his food. "Don't call him my brother. He is too much of a womanizing fool to be my brother." He sighs in annoyance.

   I take that as a sigh to change topic and conversation to Camilo. "So Camilo, have any siblings?"

   He wipes his mouth and smiled. "One little brother and one older sister who loves gossiping. My cousin goes here too but I believe her lunch time is different than mine. I hope she didn't break anything because she's super clumsy."

   "Wow... I would love to meet them. I have only one annoying techie brother," I sighed. "What classes do you have later? I have Theater and Photography."

   "Why do you photography when you have someone to take the photos for you, Y/n?" Licht commented.

   "Aww you know me so well," I flipped my hair. "I actually signed up to be the classes model. So, I'm not doing that work."

   "I see..." he looks down.

   "I have Theater and Dance." Camilo looks at his schedule.

   "Awesome! We have Theater together!" I grinned. "I will show you the way."

   "Thanks."

   "No prob."

   "Sweetheart... I got to go... my brother got himself into a sticky situation." He shows me his phone.

   "Classic... Nokto... Bye." I smiled and he gives me his remaining food.

   "Bye. Eat it. That small meal isn't enough for that runway show later." He kisses my cheek and leaves.

   "H-He's your boyfriend?" Camilo asked.

   "Yeah. He's such a lone wolf. I know he cares about me. In his own way. But I know what you're thinking... a super extrovert like me dating a guy who's introverted and stays quiet. He's not bad when you get to know him," I smiled.

   "Y/n, Rachel and I are gonna on ahead and head to class before the bell rings." Finn says and he leaves.

   "Well... there's goes my bodyguard." I chuckled at knowing that excuse too well. When they're out of sight and I smirked. "There's still 15 minutes left of lunch."

   "You don't mean-"

   "Yeah..." I giggled. "So... that leaves us."

   "Yeah. So... Y/n, you're a model?" Camilo asked.

  "One of the top best." I take a bit of Licht's leftover lunch.

   "Oh really?" He smirks.

   "Well duh!"

   "Bet. I'm actually the top best male model." He drinks his beverage.

   "Wait... you're a model too?"

   "Yep! My cousin, Mirabel, she is a Fashion Designer until my grandmother's company," he explains.

   "No way! You must have photos of her designs or outfits," I say as he pulls out his phone and I pushed my lunch over closer to Camilo as I stared at his phone.

   "Amazing!! That would be so funny, if we ended up in the same photo studio.." I smirked.

   "Oh really? What do you think what will go down in there of a theme?" He smirked back as I looked into his challenging eyes.

   "Hmm... I rather not say..." I flicked his forehead. And continued eating our lunch.

——————

The "What If" chapter is practically is what would've happened as It was one of first drafts. It's not connected to the storyline.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

211K 5K 32
❝ I just plan on getting to know you better ❞ ❝ If you let me at least ❞ IN WHICH 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 and her family comes to encanto...
128K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
8.8K 283 22
☆━━─────「✦」─────━━☆ " Healing something will always be harder than breaking it. You can break something in two seconds, but it can take forever to f...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...