I Became the Precious Daughte...

Por Romantic_Blossoms_22

Aria, the adopted daughter of duke agnes who experiences death Seven times. In each of her lifetimes, she sac... Mais

Chapter 1- How The Heart Withered
Chapter 2- The Broken Cycle and the New Beginning
Chapter 3- THE PRINCESS AGNES IS ALREADY DEAD
Chapter 4- Believing & Betrayal
Chapter 5- New Caregiver (The Villain Duke)
Chapter 6- If You Touch Me You have To Pay The Prize
Chapter 7- The Unknown Dream
Chapter 8- Oliver Miller
Chapter 10- Side Piece of the Past
Chapter 11 - Side Piece of the Past pt 2
Chapter 12 - Stealing Magic
Chapter 13 - Lilian Agnes
Chapter 14 - Apple Juice
Chapter 15 - Escape Pt 1
Chapter 16 - Escape Pt 2
Chapter 17 - Please Raise Me
Chapter 18 - Only 1 Year Then
Chapter 19 - Letter
Chapter 20 - The Cursed Child
Chapter 21 - Believe Me, Please
Chapter 22 - Lariette Atlante
Chapter 23 - Cheesecake
Chapter 24 - Happy Illusion
Chapter 25 - How Faith Became Despair
Chapter 26 - The Empress Secret
Chapter 27 - You save me again
Chapter 28 - The Duke Agnes Visit
Chapter 29 - I'll Protect You (A Faithful Dream)
Chapter 30 - Welcome Charlotte
Chapter 31 -Shall we eat Together?
Chapter 32 - Marquis Atlante
Chapter 33 - I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me
Chapter 34 - The Wrong Jugment
Chapter 35 - I Adopt her
Chapter 36 - Gift
Chapter 37 - Realization
Chapter 38 - The Two Infinite Regressors
Chapter 39 - The Revelation
Chapter 40 - A Real Princess
Chapter 41 - No Longer A Fake Princess
Chapter 42 - Let's Have A Promise
Chapter 43 - The Silver Dragon

Chapter 9- A Wizard Contract

1.9K 52 0
Por Romantic_Blossoms_22

"Say it teacher, isn't this class wasting our time?"

"W-what?!"

Oliver poV:

Before class~

'Before the class began, Oliver had a few thoughts running through his head.

"A child's tutor? If Aria was a genius, even though she's young, it wouldn't have felt this hard."

"Her head isn't terrible, but at her level, she couldn't be considered a genius."

"She is a genius if you can give grades based on appearances that aren't human at all."

'But her blood is lowly.'

"Aria has a dull expression. Unexpected attitude. Embarrassing way of speaking. Insufficient knowledge."

"Diego wanted to tear all of that apart and change Aria into a member of the aristocratic society when she would become eight."

"In contract, I need to brainwash Aria."

"I have a purpose for why I became the loyal dog of Agnes."

"I need to cure my little sister's mana reflux, being here would be the fastest and most advantageous.

Oliver studied magic frantically only for his little sister and became a professor at the Holy Empire Elites Academy. There was no other purpose.

The mana reflux disease was usually a disease among aristocrats, so there was an absurd lack of test subjects, so they could not have multiple samples.

However, Agnes was different.

This powerful family will find a way to cure the mana reflux disease faster and more accurately than anyone else.

'That's why I made a contact and become a loyal dog of agnes'

***

"Say it. Do you have another teacher?"

"Of course not. I'm sick of having another teacher," Aria said casually, as though she was sick and tired of being told what to do.

"And, you probably know already that I'm a commoner, right?"

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked, looking at Aria with a confused expression.

"In the future, if the Princess shall speak such words out of her mouth..."

"Oh really, what if I have a way to cure mana reflux."

"Is that true?"

Oliver's eyes widened in disbelief as Aria spoke these bold and unexpected statements. At the same time, he wiped his face furiously, as though he couldn't believe this unusual situation.

"I said I know the way to cure the mana reflux."

Aria continued to deliver her information, looking directly at Oliver. She didn't seem frightened or intimidated by his imposing presence.

"Thank you. God, thank you," Oliver prayed with sincerity, over and over again.

When Aria found out that Oliver was a good brother to his younger sister, she was shocked, as she realized that there was a part of him that was capable of kindness.

"You can be such a good person, but for the long time we have seen each other, you have been pushing my back and tearing my limbs."

The corners of Aria's mouth twisted a little.

"I hate you, I really hate you... But my hate to you loss when I killed you."

"It was the fourth life," Aria continued.

"Teacher, please convince my father for me. They want a living sacrifice, not a Queen!'"

Oliver remained silent, taken aback by what Aria was telling him.

When I was sold to the King of Barbarian Ribe, I held you tightly and begged you.'

Aria said all this, with a calm and indifferent expression.

"That's your use."

Oliver didn't understand at first, but he was beginning to realize that Aria was referring to him as a tool or a means to an end.

"Teacher, I don't want a high position. I just want a family..."

Aria said this with a straight while crying and begging

"Ha, even if this is the result of brainwashing, I'm getting tired of this."

'It's stupid of me to think that he would have even the slightest bit of concern for his students as a teacher.'

"I thought that I would be able to receive some sympathy from him," Aria thought.

"If I tried hard enough and showed how sincere I was, I used to hope that..."

"But I was wrong," Aria continued to voice her thoughts.

"Accept it. They will be the Princess' family," Aria finally said with a cold and uncaring expression.

She had been brainwashed to thirst for love and recognition, but Oliver didn't seem to care about her whatsoever. The way she was treated with such indifference broke her heart.

***
She has The heart and desire for love and recognision from other Insuation and brainwashing

To me, a person with Deficiency Will give a lot of effection to nulify that spell I had to pay it,

In my seven life that was my Longest life, that was the life That i was recognized the most by people,

///

Then Oliver strange suddenly spoke

Aria's unexpected response left Oliver astounded and speechless.

"Does it work? How does the Princess know?"

Aria coldly answered, "No one knows how to cure mana reflux yet. I'm the only one who knows."

Oliver's expression turned to one of anger, as he realized that a child was playing with his desperation.

"You dare play with your opponent's desperation? Don't test me, Aria, because if this isn't true, I will punish you."

No hold up, How could she know that I'm finding a way to cure that illness there's no way that duke Agnes would say such a thing to her I can even guess what she thinking

By comparison, Aria was too calm ans emotionless. He couldn't guess what she was thinking. The red eyes, so dark that it seemed like there was darkness lurking in an abyss, were emotionless.

Was the magic is weak?

Mind control magic link your own magic to the mind ofor the other

Taking the advantage of the desire and lacking, mind control of the person then you can take control of the one that you're casting the spell on

Over the past year, I've Constantly been brainwashing her in this way she year for a family more than anyone else, be faithful And loyal to Agnes that's the only family she Knows

'"But it was calm, as if magic was never used," Oliver thought to himself, as he became wary of Aria and her calm demeanor.

Oliver looked at Aria's emotionless face, feeling as though his own mind was being "read" by her.

"Something doesn't seem to be going your way, Mr miller," a cold and emotionless voice spoke, causing him to flinch and feel goosebumps.

"Did I get caught brainwashing? That's impossible!"

Oliver put one knee on the floor and slowly lowered his gaze below

""I'm willing to trade my heart for it, " Oliver finally admitted to Aria that he had failed in his brainwashing attempts.

"That's not it, Teacher. You should be telling me what you can do for me," Aria said, as if she was talking down to him.

"How come? But I'm magician," Oliver said, struggling to understand the situation.

"I knew that's why I broke your brainwashing spell," Aria's red eyes darted towards Oliver, as she continued to speak in her cold and emotionless tone of voice.

"How did you know that I'm a wizard...!"

"Wouldn't I obviously know that Teacher is a wizard after I woke up from the brainwash?"

'"Just what the hell is this kid?"

Oliver's mind was racing as he thought about how Aria had broken free of the domination magic he was using against her.

In order to break the domination magic, it would take a level of mental strength beyond human beings - not to mention that the moment he broke it, the human body couldn't handle the shock and dies.

As Aria spoke about the contract terms, it became increasingly clear to Oliver that he was dealing with something more powerful than a normal child.

""Now let's sign a 'wizard's contract'."

Aria held up three fingers, and then began to list the terms of the contract.

"In exchange for the cure, you have to promise three things."

Oliver didn't respond immediately. He had so many questions swirling in his head as he thought about the potential consequences of signing such a contract.

"Fine, what are the three things I have to promise?"

Continue ~~
.................................................................................................
Author : Sorry for bad grammar

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

MODESTO 2.0 Por Hiroshi2002

Outros gรฉneros

33.4K 839 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
82.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
27.4K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad