Glimpse of us ||VINCENZO CASS...

Galing kay whyshouldweeben0

**Cause sometimes I look in his eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for his touch ... Higit pa

Chapter one: Vincenzo Cassano?
Chapter Two: Not Suspicious at all

introduction

375 9 0
Galing kay whyshouldweeben0

Glimpse of us

Full summary
➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸

Victoria Lee a wasn't your run of the mill private investigator, she earn herself a name in the industry by hard work and brute Force but she had earned it even it meant doing it her way.

The weight of a tragic past she constantly tried to run away from, so she left Australia for Korea to run from her dark past but also work her new job as a private investigator for Wu sang law firm while she is in Italy working a case on an Italian Mafia gang she comes to learn of the Cassano family but her work was cut short due to the case she was investigating was closed and she had too return to Korea and while she returns, she is met with the culminating war between Babel group as it now threatens the lives of innocent people she cares about. Victoria must tap back into her old dark potential in order to defeat the evil that lies within Babel.

Thought she is not alone along side with her co-worker Hong Chayoung and an Italian lawyer, Vincenzo Cassano to take down Babel and restore Geumga plaza which was her home as well as the rest of the tenants

➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸

Victoria Lee as Stephanie lee 

Vincenzo Cassano as Song Joong-ki 

Hong Chayoung as Jeon Yeo-been 

Jang Jun-woo/ Jang Hanseok as Ok Taec-yeon 

Everyone else as there respected characters

A/n will publish the first chapter tomorrow

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...