❤︎Homicidel Lovers❤︎ (Kurt Ku...

By voidxmejazmine

"I met Kurt when I was walking away from the car I crashed with my ex boyfriend in it. I stopped by a Starbuc... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
WTF IS YALLS PROBLEM
:(:Update:):
I FUCKING LOVE YALL
Chapter 3
Getting back on track
New books being released
hi (again) :')
AM I TWIKIN
Chapter 5 coming put in 2-3days
Chapter 4
WHAT IF THO...
Ima need y'all phones😔 smh
Read my other books too not just this one🙄
go look at my update book
Thanks whores;)
New chapter
first day of school
Chapter 6
Reward
Mommys sick :'(
Part 7

chapter 5

1.4K 20 226
By voidxmejazmine

Jaz~wat it do with u lmao anyways... this is chapter 5 with the rest of the smut from chapter 4 bc bitch chapter 4 was a fucking headache. U probably want me to stop talking and get into this new chapter so thats what im going to do. xoxo jaz

Recap:THE FUCKING SPEED HE IS GOING AT IS ABUSIVE!

"Kurt please im gonna cum." "Cum all you want im not stoping until i cum." "FUCKKK!"

I finally released and he sped up a little bit more causing me to wrap my legs around him pushing further in me while i scratch at his back.

"OH FUCK! YOU READY FOR MY SWEET LOAD SLUT!?" "YES DADDY CUM FOR ME!"

He then pushes hard in me making me gasp and laugh as i feel his hot load fill me up.

We catch our breath and put back on our clothes as we hoped back to our seats in the front. We drove to a gas station and as we were doing that kurt started his live again.

He shows the live a random sticker by the pump and puts one of his merch stickers on top of it.

"Its never to late for branding."

When kurt went to push the button and fill up the car, LAPD car pulled up next to us.

When kurt looks back at the phone bobby commented that said:" There's literally no one here"

"Yea because they know we-we're taking a brake. There was double digits before."

He checks the views and he open his mouth to say something but a tts from bobby came on and said: ">10= single digit"

I take the phone from kurt and i start reading the comments which is all from my brother. I read a comment from bobby that said: Why are you with that psycho? I thought you where with your boyfriend?

"Kurt is my boyfriend and my ex he's..."

I look down and see blood on the ground and i show the camera ass i wipe it away with my shoe.

"Hes not going to be around for a long time."

Kurt takes the phone and starts yelling at bobby about how he doesn't know why nobody watches ect ect.

"WE'RE LITERALLY DRVING AROUND AND PICKING PEOPLE UP-"

He turns the camera to face the cop who was staring at kurt. We walk to the front of the car and saw blood so, i sat down on the hood blocking the view of it so the cop cant see it.

Kurt goes back to talking to bobby but quietly.

"And droping them of..droping them of yea. We're literally driving around killing people."

He walks back over to the car and hands me the phone again.

Bobby commented again syaing: "What did that so called new boyfriend put in to your head!? Its evil shit hes doing!"

"Its not evil shit bobby its just-" I get cut off by kurt. "Just like homeless hero."

He reads bobbys comment for the 5th time that said: "homeless hero is authentic."

Bobby also did a tts saying: "Look again bro"

He clicked on the link that bobby put in the comments and kurt watched it with me. Bobby was right homeless hero is authentic.

I get in the car frustrated by everything. My brother kind of is right not gonna lie but its not evil its just...helping our community.

Kurt walks to the truck of the car to get his jacket and the little board Andrea had while the cop car drove off.

I look back at kurt and he was saying something to bobby i guess.

"What about your promise huh?!"

He closed the trunk and throws away the sign or whatever and gets in the car.

"It's not evil." I could tell he was made because of the tone in his voice. And bobby did another tts that said: "Add some WTF moments or GTFO."

Kurt was PISSED.

"okay." But in a mad tone.

He then proceeded to hit the horn making me laugh alittle on accident which cause kurt to look at me whith a pissed off look.

Shiiii i looked away and stopped laughing because the damage he has already caused was evil.

We then picked up a group of 3 from a bar. Kurt decided that it was a good idea to let go of the steering wheel....yes the fucking steering wheel.

The group of 3 where screaming as me and kurt where laughing.

"I GOT IT..i got it. Hey look boom." He points to the lights and they changed to like a warmer color.

The girl behind me decided to speak.

"Idc about your fucking lights you alomost just killed us."

Oh sweetheart we're just teasing you guys for what is to happen thats all.

The other girl behind kurt gets mad at the girl behind me.

"This is what we wanted. An adventure." "No this is what YOU wanted. We wanted stuff that we can post on the gram." This goes on for a few more minutes until the girl behind kurt goes to the front next to kurt.

This bitch think she can steal him from me....BITCH PLEASE.

(Oh and by the way if you really like to know im in the truck...dont ask why but i just am.)

The two infront of me start taking pictures when the man sees the drill when he was taking the picture.

"Oo whats this mr.fix it?" Kurt takes it from the man while saying no to him like hes me when i want two things but i really was supposed to get one thing that is something totally different from the two things im crying over.

The girl next to the man in front of me tells him to not touch his drill in a weird ass voice.

Kurt starts the convo up while these to love birds in front of me snort cocaine.

"Hey I think ik what you guys want. Maybe like a WTF or GTFO moments." "Yea sure." "Well um ik a place for this to happen."

We drove for hours on end to a junk yard aka our killing spot aka where our doggos are aka our hide out aka shit smelling junk yard.

Kurt opened up the roof top to let the love birds go up.

"Get up there." "You want us to stick our heads up there?" "Live a little."

They start to go up while I crawl my way to Kurtz lap and basically drive for him while he talks to the chick next to us in front of me. Let me say that again INFRONT OF ME.

He places his hands around my waste as he goes faster making the girl next to us turn around to pull at her friend because she thought they were going to get decapitated by a pole that we drove under.

"Kurt!" She turns and pulls at her friend."Hey! Bitch this is AMAZING!" "Drivers 5 stars." "Hey roll down your window and record."

She does exactly that and while she does that we drive through a gate and she gets scared.

(Oh and her friends are getting held in place by the roof doors.)

"Hey be careful." "Sorry. We're just trying to get you guys cool shit you can post." " Omg. Look at how many views I'm getting."

While she shows us that ducc (pronounced-do•s) and hulc (pronounced- hu•ol•c) jump up and down at her window barking and growling at her while me and Kurt say our hellos.

"Roll up my window. Roll it up."

We rolled up the window while she lets out a sigh of relief forgetting about her friends stuck in the roof.

Ducc and Hulc run and jump ontop of the car killing the girls friends while I grab the drill, wave at the camera, and drill into the girls head that was next to us while she screams.

When I was done we got out of the car to drag their body's to the junk and told ducc and hulc to go back to their doggy houses.

"That was hot baby." "Yea yea whatever." "Hey. What's wrong?" "Can we just get in the car please." "Yea we can."

We get in the car and drive a long way back to a car wash while he calls bobby.

"Hello." "DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!" "To see an apple fall from a tree with no one there to watch like does it actually fall? No." "I just got 7 righteous kills. Come on why isn't this getting views.Bobby."

They start arguing going back and forth while I clean the camera with wipes.

When the call ended I wanted to talk my shit about earlier with the girl.

"Why were you talking to her?" "What do you mean?" "Really? 'What do you mean' is all you have to say?!" "What do you want me to say? 'I'm sorry for trying to interact with her so she doesn't try to do anything.' or did you want me to say 'Sorry I can't talk to you because my girlfriend is watching us and she will kill you if you tried anything with me.' Baby you know I'm yours ill never leave you. Ever. And plus I know you love both women and men. As an you would marry both genders."

I was in shock when he said those last few sentences. How did he know? Did someone tell him? Will he break up with me? I fucked up didn't I? No I'm just overthinking.... or am i?

"I-how did you know?" "Just by the way you look at me and Jessie. And yes it was very obvious to tell." "Are-are you going to break up with me bc of that?" "What?! No I would never. Like I said ill never leave your side just bc you like boobies and dick." " OMG. Don't Say Boobies. " "What?! Why not?! You like boobies I like boobies we all like boobies......BOOBIES!" "STOP SAYING BOOBIES ITS WEIRD!" "BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES-" "No more hugs, kisses, cuddles, laying on my thighs, laying in between my tits and ect. No buts no questions." " Hey! You- you can't do that!" " But I did." "But you-" "No buts."

It goes quite for a moment and then....

"I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be THAT annoying and I won't say THAT word again I promise. Will you forgive me?" "Promise?" "Promise."

I kissed his neck making him blush and smile.

"I still make you blush huh?" "Yes actually and I still make you blush huh?" "What?! No you don't." "Oh really?"

He grabs my face and looks in my eyes while smirking making me blush.

"Told you I make you blush." "Shut up or I'll bite you." "Bite me then." "you asked for it."

I bit his arm making him move his arm hitting me in the face.

"Ow! Oh I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hit you but why did you bite me so hard?!" "I didn't even bite you that hard! And that hurt!" "If you didn't bite me so hard then why is it turning red?" "Bc I was sucking on it!" "Oh....sorry." "Its ok and I'm also sorry."

We start to drive out of the junk yard as I'm texting my brother that I'm coming over soon to get a few things *wink wink*.

I went through Jessie's recent instagram post. God she's hot. I MEAN she's nice looking haha........Fuck you dude.

"Aww look she's with puppies!" "It would've been cuter if it was you with the puppies or both of you."

I look at him with the like: you like the fact that I like girls and boys and your taking advantage of it. type look.

"I-I was just saying." "Ok."

I look back at my phone and saw a notification that she's live so I went on her live. I look away to see that where almost to my old house.

"this is so cute she's with her grandma. I wish I was with mine still." "Me to hun me to." "I don't know it just that she disappoints me you know." "Its not fair at all."

We pull up to my old house and there's a light on in the room upstairs meaning Bobby's home.

We get out the car and I kick the stupid pink flamingo in the front as I walk to the front door and knock.

We wait for him to open the door and he finally does.

"Hey little bro." I hug him and walk inside while kurt stands outside bc Bobby won't let him in.

I go upstairs to my room to get some of my stuff and i go to Bobby's to get me some of his clothes to wear.

I suddenly hear multiple gun shots.

"HEY,YOU TO BETTER NOT HAVE SHOT MY FISH BECAUSE IF Y'ALL DID IMA SHOT BOTH OF YOU!!!"

When I said that everything went silently. I walk downstairs to see if they shot my fish and they didn't.

Nobody has to die...well...besides my brother.

Kurt was standing over Bobby's dead body. I walk past them to the kitchen to feed my fish.

"I'm gonna have to get more fish and fish food but not at the moment."

I look at kurt as he smiles at me.

"Let's shower together." "I'm cool with that."

He walks over to me with blood all over him and kiss me. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom all while we kiss.

He starts to take of my top and I take of his jacket he had on. We then take of all of our clothes leaving us naked and I bend to the side causing my right leg to go up when I suddenly feel a hand squeeze my cheeks.

"Oh no....the cheek squeezer....he's back." "Yea and he's here to feel that nice ass of your. You know he always goes for the perfectly jiggly round ones."

I pull my self up so now both legs are on the floor while he still has a nice grip on my right cheek.

I turn my head and give him the look to let go and he does but he rubbed one finger up the slit of my pussy make my jump and gasp.

He then smirks and gets in the shower. I get in right behind him. We shower as I get the best idea for payback. He has a boner at the moment so I decided that I should just....yk....rub it a lil bit to get his attention more.

He has a boner and this is going to be the best thing ever.When he turned towards me, I slapped his dick makeing it bounce.

I then turned around and act like I didn't do anything.

"Why...just why?" "What are you talking about?" "Why did you slap it?" "Slap what?" "You know what you did.""I dont know what your talking about."

He leans in to my face making me lean in as well. Now our heads are touching.

"Saw it to my face. Say that you didn't do it one more time or I'll get the truth out another way."

I smirk at him and look him dead in his eyes and say " I. Did. Nothing."

"Turn around and lean on the wall with your legs open." "For what exactly?" "Just turn around or I will do it myself." "Your really mad that I slapped your boner in which I did not do that."

He looked really really pissed and turned me around and found some rope.

WHERE TF DID THAT DAMN ROPE COME FROM?! HIS ASS OR SOME SHIT?! AINT NO WAY BOI! BOI AINT NO WAY!

He ties me up with the rope. My arms are tied behind my back with a line of rope going up my back to my neck.

Oh and did I tell you that he put a a towel in my mouth not only was it a towel it was a fucking WET towel. And no it wasn't used.

I try to tell him I was playin but he dont want to let me talk so ima just keep it to my self.

"What? Trying to say something? Oh yea you can't."

He comes up behind me and pulls my hair down so I can look at him. I can fill him rubbing against me making me loosen up my mad face.

"Aww look at you so weak and pathetic just for..."

He rams into me harder then usual making my eyes open more and relax.

"Me. God you so tight. After all this fucking your still tight? Tsk tsk tsk. I guess I'll have to fuck you harder than usual this time."

Just to remind you......WE'RE STILL IN THE FUCKING SHOWER.

He starts to move but painfully slow making me rock my hips. He stops me and moves faster and harder making me grip onto his wrist.

"This is what you wanted huh?!"

He takes the towel out of my mouth so I can breath and answer him.

"YES! Oh god! Dont stop please!" "Who said I was stoping?"

Look I dont know what speed this would be in miles but all I know is that it was fast. The fastest speed ever known to man and woman kind. I literally feel like I'm splitting into 2.

He continues his abuse on my pussy and I didn't know you can start to feel the need to pee but kurt he most definitely did.

"Wait stop! I-I have to pee!"

I dont know what made him spark up and get all excited because he kept going.

"I-I'm serious s-stop!" "Oh no baby I'm not stoping."

He leans into my ear and whispered:
"Your gonna squirt on me ok. Dont hold it back just let it out."

As he kept going I kept getting closer and closer to what he calls 'squirting'.

When I finally reached that peak, I let it all out like he said. I felt him rubbing my clit with his dick making my legs shake and move everywhere.

"Good girl. Yes let it all out. Now this is what I want you to do."

He turns me around to face him.

"I want you to rub yourself on me. Ok. And dont stop until we both cum ok?" "Ok."

He turns me back around to face the wall and he pulls me back by the rope. He moves his cock to wear I can feel it .

I start to move at a slow past which wasn't pleasing to him. He held me up with one hand by the rope and the other holding me in place while he moves instead of me.

Every now and again he would smack my ass making me moan louder.

"I'm getting closer. If it want for you I'd last longer but you feel to good."

I start to feel my legs shake as I felt him twitching and move faster making me cum right before him following right behind me as he came.

"OH GOD!" "mmmh~"

I relaxed on him as we catched our breath. He then untied me as my body went limd and I almost fell but kurt caught me.

We we then washed up again and changed into some of Bobby's clothes.
When suddenly Kurt's phone started to ding.

"Who's that my dad talking about he wants me to be at his DJ club to meet someone." Meet who exactly-"

Right on cue we got the answer.

"He wants me to meet some one named DJ uno."

My jaw drops to the floor and my eyes pop out of there sockets like a cartoon character.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" "Do you NOT know who dj uno is?" "Uh no." "Shes this hot chick from a linked sex tape." "And how do you know this?" "Um everyone knows bc it's a LINKED sex tape it got LINKED!"

He roles his eyes and finished putting on his clothes a we both take one of Bobby's hats he has.

We walk down the stairs and out the door to the car. I sat in the back this time.

It really wasn't that long of a drive to get to Kurt's house....weird....Eh.

WASSUP ik it been a while but here is chapter 5 of this book you whores love so much and a thanks to all of you for being so patient and letting me take my time on this bc baby this took FOREVER to finish. Oh and thanks for 18.8k on this book. And be fucking grateful I put smut in this one lol.

Maya♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 107 15
" 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
5.7K 226 14
"𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅..." "𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...
DARKWEB By Eva Grace

Mystery / Thriller

320 71 21
This is my second story, this is my first time writing something about darkweb and psychopathic things.. The cover of the story is edited by me but t...
137K 8.9K 26
[COMPLETED] "Another Murder have been reported in Seoul. This keeps going on from last 3 Months on every weekend in the same way" "What way??" Not...