Quit

By -kissland-

"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 37

652 21 24
By -kissland-

{ Your POV }

"Y/n that's just a church." Courtney reminded me as I looked fascinated at the big building in front of us.

"Holy shit Courtney. This isn't just a church. This is the cathedral of Albi. It was build in the thirteenth century." I told her.

"So?" Ariana asked.

"This masterpiece is over 700 years old." I said and walked around it.

"Oh." Courtney simply said.

"Exactly. And it didn't get build over night. It took 200 years to finish this beautiful cathedral." I explained.

"Oh wow." I heard from Ariana this time.

"It's claimed to be the largest brick building in the world." I added.

"Y/n why do you know so much about history? That is actually really scary." Courtney said and Ariana agreed with her.

"History is the most beautiful thing in this world. Alone the word 'history' itself sounds so elegant. Anyway when's y'all flight?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Ariana asked and grabbed my hand.

"Oh dang." I sighed while we walked inside the cathedral.

"Why?" Ariana asked but I ignored her.

"Goddamn this is so beautiful." I said and looked around.

"More beautiful than me?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled without thinking about my answer.

"What? Okay." She said and let go off my hand.

"Yo I don't think we'll see each other tomorrow before you guys leave." I said.

"What why?" Ariana asked.

"I'm doing a trip to Versailles." I told them.

"What the fuck is that?" Courtney asked.

"Are you kidding me? Versailles? There is Louis' XIV and Louis' XVI palace at." I told her.

"Who the fuck are those people Y/n?" Courtney asked.

"What the fuck Court? Did you even pay attention to history class?" I asked her.

"Well obviously not." Ariana answered.

"No, history class in Europe is just different than history class in America." Courtney said.

"Makes sense. Well both were kings of France during the absolutism but during Louis' XIV reign the end of absolutism started and the beginning of the french revolution started. The French revolution is one of the reasons why we have our human rights Courtney and Ariana so you guys should know that. But anyway Louis XVI was the last king before the monarchy fell apart through the French revolution. He also was executed. The French revolution is such a great thing." I said and sighed happily.

"I thought you were just a boring drug addict. Damn it. You're a history freak." Courtney said and I shrugged.

"Anyway let's look around more.." I said and walked around the kathedrale.

It's been a few hours and we were in a restaurant here in Albi. Ariana and I had barely talked all those hours. I didn't know if it was because she was pissed or because I was just too busy.

"So I can tell y'all not into history but y'all like this?" I asked and looked at Ariana.

"Yeah I didn't think I would actually find history this interesting. You should study history in college Y/n. You're pretty good at it." Courtney told me and I smiled.

"I was actually thinking about doing that." I said.

"That's cool." Courtney smiled.

"So what about you AG? You having fun?" I asked Ariana but she shrugged.

"Sure I guess." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." She said and got up.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"Restroom." She answered and walked away.

I sighed and got up.

"I'll be right back Courtney." I excused myself and followed Ariana into the bathroom.

"What?" Ariana asked pissed.

"What's wrong? Did I do anything?" I asked her.

"Am I like not here or what's going on?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't acknowledged my presence at all. It's like it's just you and Courtney. Go be with her if she's so much fun." Ariana said.

"Baby what are you talking about? I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. It was not my intention." I apologized.

"I know." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know Y/n. We've just walked so much and I'm on my period." She said but I knew that was not everything.

"That's not everything, is it?" I asked her.

She bit her lip and gave me a look that told me I was right.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me." I said.

She grabbed my hands and walked a step closer to me.

"Just love me." Ariana told me causing me to smile.

"Alright." I said and pulled her into me.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too but Courtney's alone." I told her causing her to groan.

We walked out of the bathroom while holding hands and Courtney immediately looked up at us.

"Did you solve yall's problems?" She asked once we sat down.

"Mhm." Ariana smiled and kissed my cheek.

An hour later and we were on our way back to Tolouse.

"Y/n, are you coming with us to our hotel room?" Ariana asked me.

"Aren't you guys gonna leave tomorrow morning?" I asked her.

"Yes, so?" Ariana asked.

"I really wanted to go to Versailles tomorrow." I explained.

"We can go together another time." Ariana suggested.

"But I wanted to go tomorrow though." I told her.

"Y/n come on. We'll go together. It'll be more fun. Please." She said and I sighed.

"Alright okay. I'll get my stuff from my hotel and come to yours." I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you." Ariana said and pecked my lips.

"Dang, Y/n doesn't even have a free choice anymore." Courtney said.

After a while we arrived in Tolouse. Ariana and Courtney went to their hotel while I went to mine to get my things. When I arrived at my hotel, I didn't have the energy to leave again so I called Ariana.

"Hey baby. You on your way?" Ariana asked happily.

"About that. I'm not coming baby." I said.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"I'm too tired and I don't feel like going outside tonight baby." I said gently.

"Okay." She said clearly pissed and hung up.

Not wanting to deal with her right now, I just sent her a good night message and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower, I checked my phone and saw that Ariana had left me on read. I just brushed it off my mind, made myself ready for bed and lit up a cigarette. I couldn't bring weed with me so this had to do it. I know, smoking after a shower is disgusting but I couldn't go any longer.

The next morning I woke up at 8 and saw Ariana texted me 'good night' at 2 A.M. and 'good morning baby' at 6 A.M. She was up early. I showered my body before driving to their hotel with my stuff.

"Good morning. Can I help you?" A woman asked me.

"I'm just here to visit someone. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course." She smiled before I walked to the elevator.

I knocked on their door and Courtney opened the door for me.

"Hey Court." I said.

"Morning," she smiled, "Ariana! Someone's here to see you!" She yelled after letting me in.

I already heard her fast and light footsteps causing me to smile.

"Baby!" Ariana yelled and jumped on me.

"Hey babe." I pulled away and pecked her lips.

"You're so cute." Courtney said and showed us the picture she just took of us.

"You gotta send this to me." Ariana said and grabbed my hand.

We walked into their room and Ariana pulled me to her bed.

"What should I wear?" She asked me.

"For the flight?" I asked and Ariana nodded.

"You look good in anything." I said.

"Y/n." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine. Let's see what we got." I said and looked at the options.

I combined some of her clothes and she loved it. We decided for grey sweatpants, white shoes, a mixture of dark green and brown fluffy jacket.

"We definitely have to go shopping." I told her and she looked at me offended.

"No, I don't mean it like that." I laughed.

"You better not." She said.

I laughed and shook my head at her.

"Anyway let's take one of those couple goals mirror selfies." Ariana said and took out her phone.

"We're not a couple though." I said and she groaned.

"Oh my God Y/n. Do you have to rub it under my nose all the time?" She asked.

"I just don't want you to think we're something that we aren't. I know how easily you get hurt." I explained to her.

"Then why do you keep playing this stupid game? It's either you wanna be with me or not." She said angrily.

"Ariana you signed up for this. You knew it wasn't gonna be all easy and shit with me." I told her.

Now I was getting pissed. She knew all this from the start.

"I know. You're right. I'm sorry." She apologized and I sighed.

"It's fine." I said and hugged her.

"Now let's take some pictures." I told her and she smiled.

"Are you two weirdos ready?" Courtney asked.

"Yes." Ariana said.

A man came and took our things.

"Really Ariana? You need him to put our stuff in his car?" Courtney asked her.

"She has the money and he needs it. I don't see the problem." I said.

"Exactly." Ariana said with a shrug and we left the hotel room together.

An hour later and we were sitting in Ariana's privat jet on our way back to LA. Courtney was watching Netflix, Ariana was talking to Scooter about some business and I was listening to music while looking out of the window.

"Baby?" Ariana whispered and tapped my shoulder.

I took my head phones off and paid my attention to her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can we talk about something?" Ariana asked and I nodded my head.

"Of course baby. What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Oh nothing. I just wanna talk to you." She said causing me to smile.

"Of course my love." I said and she blushed.

"Oh my God. You have never called me that before." Ariana said.

"You like it?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes!" She said.

"Okay my love." I laughed at her reaction.

"I love you." She grabbed my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too Ariana." I whispered and placed my hands on top of hers on my face.

We started kissing and after that we started our long conversation that got interrupted by our kisses here and there. A while later and the pilots and me were the only ones awake. Ariana had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her while I rubbed her arm up and down while listening to music. Right before we were about to land, I woke them up.

"We're about to land." I said and gently woke Ariana up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 51
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻...
84.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
1.4K 61 22
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
345K 8.2K 74
❝ 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? ❞ 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙢𝙖�...