Sweet Addiction-Regulus Black

By Marriiaariddle

เณƒโ€โžท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

00
aesthetics
playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
0.1
09
0.2 announcement
Help
Help 2
11
12
Info
13
14
15
16

10

4.7K 118 6
By Marriiaariddle

IT WAS THE TIME TO LEAVE FOR CHRISTMAS and as the rays of sun, shone in Adriana's dorm, Regulus woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to overcome his tiredness, since he didn't get much sleep the night before. A quiet groan escaped his lips as he realized what he did yesterday. He let his jealousy get loose and tried to control the girl he loves. How stupid was he?

''Stop fucking moving, Reg. Its too fucking early.'', he heard the harsh and tried voice of his girlfriend and smiled amused at this. Adriana was everything, but not a morning person. She hated mornings.

He sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him quickly, which made her yelp slightly. Regulus took in a deep breath and kissed her head in a loving manner, while Adriana grumbled annoyed. Still grumbling, she opened her eyes and met the grey ones of her boyfriend. She glared at him, which made him chuckle weakly.

''I love you.'', whispered Regulus, kissing her forehead and sighed in content. He wanted this forever.

Adriana's glare melted away and a small tugging was seen on her lips as she mumbled,'' I love you.''

''Are you excited? We have the Saint-Laurent manor only for us.'', he started, before changing their positions so she was under him. ''Two weeks all alone.'', he added, leaning down on her and kissed her neck sloppily.

The blonde girl giggled at this and pushed his head away from her,''We have two weeks to do this.'' She pushed some strands of hair out of his face and stroked his jaw, mesmerized at how good he looks in the morning.

A groan escaped his lips as he warned her,''Stop looking at me like this or we will stay here all day and miss our train.'' Adriana chuckled at this and shook her head at the boy and his thoughts.

''Let's go we need to catch our train.'', stated Adriana and Regulus shook his head at her, leaning down on, their faces close as he mumbled,''I want to do different things right now.''

Adriana wiggled herself out of his grip, before he could kiss her and stood up, shaking her head at him. His grey eyes ranked down from her face to her legs as he bit the inside of his cheek. The things he wanted to do right now. Regulus groaned loudly and grumbled something about the things he wanted to do right now.

''I want all this too, darling. Be good and we will do it tonight.'', Adriana winked at him and went into her bathroom, leaving behind Regulus, who slowly started to smirk. Oh this was going to be a long night.

LATER THAT NIGHT THEY ARRIVED AT THE SAINT-LAURENT manor and entered it, after the house itself recognised Adriana as one of the owners. Adriana entered it first, Regulus trailing behind her with two suitcases. They walked into the big entrance hall, which was covered in white-gold colors. It was bright and welcoming. A big portrait of Adriana was hanging upstairs at the end of the two staircases. The blonde beauty was sitting in an arm chair of gold, a graceful expression was seen on her face as she looked to the side. The frame was of gold and in it was Adriana's full name engraved. It was clear that she was the only heiress of the noble house of Saint-Laurents.

A smirk overcame Regulus' face as he stared at his girlfriend from behind. Her white skirt didn't cover much and it made the boy go insane for the entire train ride. He let the trunks down and went forward fast, before scooping his girl up in his arms. She let out a squeal as he smirked down at her. The Black heir carried her bride-style up the stairs as she looked at him with wide eyes.

''What are you doing, mon amour?'', she questioned as he opened the door to her room and closed it with his foot.

Regulus didn't speak as he went towards her bed, letting her down gently, before leaning down to her. ''What do you think?''

Adriana took control and leaned in, smashing her lips on his as he gripped her waist tightly. A small whimper escaped her as he bit into her lower lip. Her hand went under his shirt as she gripped on his chest, making him groan. She tugged on it, making him take it off for her. Adriana's slender fingers touched every part of his upper body as he melted under her touch.

Regulus hands found their way to her pullover as he ripped it in half, making her gasp as the air hit her. His eyes found her bra and went to her green eyes, asking for approval. Adriana nodded at his and the boy tried to take off her bra, which was a big failure. A small giggle escaped the blonde's mouth as she saw the red cheeks of her boyfriend and undid her bra on her own.

His breath was caught in his throat as his eyes met hers again, receiving a nod, he continued. He lowered his face as he kissed the top of her breast, making her twitch under him.
His left hand went up to the other breast and he squeezed it, getting a moan out of her.

"Reg.", she whimpered as the boy did his work on her.
Her fingers travelled to his chin as she pulled him up again, so their lips clashed together.
It was full of passion and lust.

Regulus broke the kiss off, his fingers moved down to her skirt and with one smoothly move, he removed it.
He stared at her black lace underwear and bit his lip as his eyes met Adriana's.
Again, she simply nodded, but Regulus shook his head at this.

"For this, I need words.", he stated in a hoarse tone as his eyes ranked her body, admiring every part of it.

Adriana's chest heaved up and down as she whimpered,"Please continue."

A smirk overcame Regulus face as he put off his pants quickly and it widened when he saw Adriana gulping at this.
It was clear that he was already aroused and it showed perfectly.

A small gasp left his girlfriend's lips as he took her thong off.
His grey eyes analyzed every aspect of her body before he kissed her neck softly.

"You are so fucking beautiful.", he whispered and gave her multiple kisses down to her stomach.
"So beautiful and all mine."
His eyes met hers as he asked,"Right? It's all mine."

The blonde girl nodded and closed her eyes at the pleasure of getting kissed everywhere.
She enjoyed it, until it wasn't enough and she pulled him up by his neck.

"Just fuck me already, Reg.", she whispered against his lips and left a shiver overcome Regulus' entire body.

He chuckled and asked quietly,"You want me to fuck you, love?"
Receiving a rapid nod he chuckled once more.
Regulus bit in her neck softly and added,"You want to be a whore for me, Ria?"

A small moan escaped her as she nodded,"Fuck yes."

"Well be my whore and take off my underwear, can you do that for me?", he questioned quietly and put a strand of her blonde hair, behind her ear.

Adriana was nervous, she has never seen this side of Regulus.
But at the same time, it made her excited. It made her arousal even worse and if she was being honest, all she wanted to do was kneel before this boy. She never expected that he would have such a power over her, but he definitely had it. He could ask everything and she would do everything to please him.

With shaky hands, she pulled down his boxers and her eyes widened at the outcome. It definitely wasn't small.
And that made her even more nervous.

"You don't need to be nervous, Ria. If you want me stop, just tell me. It doesn't matter if we are in the middle of doing it, if you don't like it, than we stop.", he explained now serious and then added,"Understood?"

"Understood."

Soon the air was filled with loud moans, grunts and two body's moving rapidly filled with pleasure.
It was the first time for them both, but it didn't matter, all it mattered was that they had each other.
And just as Regulus has asked, Adriana was a whore for him that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 18 3
๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ; ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
22.2K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
949 11 10
-๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
664K 22.9K 120
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...