๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐„๐’ | ๐—บ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By -L0YALTY-

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ’
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46

45

2.2K 70 54
By -L0YALTY-

"SHIT! OH, SHIT!" Argyle exclaims.

Jordyn pushed the napkins down on the wound trying her best to slow the blood down, the boys, except Argyle helped as well adding napkins and keeping pressure on his wound.

"Keep pressure on it!" Jonathan yelled to Jordyn, watching her stuff napkins in his wound.

"I AM! I've been doing this since we got him in here! And it's not working, it's not slowing, we have to take him to the hospital!" Jordyn yelled back pressing both hands on the wound.

she lets out a sigh, "these napkins aren't working, we have to use a sock or a shirt, these napkins are ass!" Jordyn yelled holding a napkin up.

"Argyle get us to St. Mary's!" Jonathan yelled looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"I don't think praying's gonna help that dude."

"No, you idiot! St. Mary's Hospital!"

"No, no!" Harmon spoke. Jordyn's eyes went wide, "What?"

"No hospital."

"Yes! Yes, hospital, what do you wanna die!?" Jordyn asked grabbing more napkins.

"You need to warn........O....Owens..."

"Yeah ok, Owens, warn him about what?" Jordyn asked.

"The girl....... She, she's in danger!" Harmon chokes.

"Ok..... How do we find Owens?!" Jonathan asked keeping pressure on his wound. Jordyn notices more blood flowing out.

"Nina. Nina."

"ok- ok he wants us to write this down!"

"Here's the number." Harmon continued.

Jordyn's eyes grew wide as his eyes start to close. "Oh fuck...... guys he's bleeding a lot. He might not make it! I NEED HELP!" Jordyn yelled.

"Hey- you just- you just gotta- hold on!" Mike told Harmon.

"Jeez Mike, "hold on" isn't gonna fucking help!" Jordyn yelled.

"What do you want me to do?!" Mike yelled back. Harmon slowly starts to close his eyes, Jordyn tried shaking him up, but it was too late.

"WAKE UP!" Jordyn yelled slapping Harmon's face. The kids look at each other with wide eyes.

"Why's it so quiet back there, huh?" Argyle asked nervously.

"he's- he's not dead.... maybe.... maybe he's just unconscious!" Jordyn shrugged.

Jonathan looked up into the road to see a car, it looked like it was following them.

"Look, Jordyn." Will spoke pointing at the car.

"a-are you sure?" Mike asked Jordyn his eyebrow's scrunching. He held two fingers putting it on the side of his neck

Jordyn put her ear up to Harmon's chest, no heartbeat. She looks back at Mike nodding her head, "he's dead..... shit!"

"hello? is he dead?" Argyle asked looking through the rear view mirror.

Jordyn looked up into the road seeing the car that Jonathan seen. "get off the rode!" Jonathan yelled.

"huh?" Argyle asked his eyebrows scrunched.

"GET OFF THE ROAD!"

Argyle jerks off the road, the kids jerking to the side as well.  The kids exhale sitting up, Jordyn looks over at Mike.

"so what're we gonna do, bury him in the ground?" Jordyn asked sarcastically.

"Yes..... that's actually a great idea." Jonathan replied nodding his head

"i was...... i was jus joking."

"What else could we do?" Mike asked Jordyn.

Jordyn just shrugged her shoulders.

the boys dig up the dirt and dropped in onto Harmon's body, Jordyn sat in the trunk, apparently it was too hot for her outside. Argyle paced back and forth yelling.

"Jordyn! Are you gonna help or what!?" Mike yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"No, you got it.... y'all got it..... actually wait, hold on." she responded using her hand to block the sun out her eyes.

Jordyn grabbed her duffle bag opening the pocket, she grabbed a baseball cap. she hopped off the trunk, walking over to them.

"Ok, dude's probably got like, a family, kids, you know. all that shit, we gotta go to the cops with this. Lay it all on em, your super powered friend, bad government dudes, upside down dimension planet thing- man what the hell is you talkin bout?" Jordyn cut Argyle off."

"Listen! The bad government dudes are after your super friend, right? right?!" He yelled at Jordyn, grabbing her shoulder

Jordyn nods, "aye dude, don't.... don't grab me like that." She glared at him.

"Ok, so maybe she can help us find out where she is- they're gonna kill her. If they kill her they're gonna kill us!" Argyle trembled.

"Who is us?" Jordyn asked, her eyebrows scrunched.

"Look, I think we can figure this out, ok? we just gotta open our minds." Jonathan spoke.

"open our minds? that's an open grave in front of me, man! open my mind? what're you talking about?" Argyle screamed.

Jordyn looked over at Mike, his head hung low with his arms covered, Jordyn walked over to him plaiting her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, hey you ok?" She asked him, he looked over at her nodding his head.

"Yeah i- i'm, just really worried about El, I mean what if something really does happen to her.... what if when we finally find her..... we're not...... we're not on time." Mike gulped.

"Mike.... we're gonna find her, ok? It's all gonna work out- you don't know that, Jordyn." Mike cut Jordyn off.

Jordyn sighed crossing her arms, "i mean you always say that, you always say something's gonna work out, sometimes things never work out!"

"Yeah but- maybe Argyle's right right, maybe they're gonna kill her then they're gonna kill us." Mike cut Jordyn off.

"we're not gonna die, Mike ignore him, let's just get this over with." Jonathan grabbed the shovel and continued to add dirt onto Harmon.

"Hey, Jordyn....... can we talk?" Will asked walking over to her.

Jordyn sighed, "is it bad?"

Will shrugged his shoulders, "depends on how you'll react."

Will and Jordyn walked over to a low-rider, climbing on top of it, sitting on the roof. "Ok, what're we talking about?" Jordyn asked.

"Umm....... El told me this the night of the incident....... is it true you and Max kissed?" Will asked not making eye contact.

Jordyn eyes grew wide as she looked over at Will, "what? h-how did- how did she know?"

"She walked in the room to get a bear..... or whatever, and she said she seen you and Max kissing, well, she did say that Max liked you, so? when she confronted you about her feelings, did you just kiss her?"

"What? No i'm not gay. and i got a man, why would i cheat on him?" Jordyn scoffed, Will just shrugged his shoulders, "does Mike know?"

Jordyn shook her head, "what? Jordyn you didn't tell, Mike? Oh my- he's gonna be so pissed when he finds out."

"No i don't wanna tell him, it might fuck up our relationship."

"Just tell him, and maybe you guys can talk through it and it won't."

"No, Will! I don't wanna tell him!"

"Well that's too bad." Mike spoke, Will and Jordyn's eyes grew wide, they looked over at Mike who stood beside the low-rider looking up at the two.

"Oh fuck." Jordyn sighed putting both of her hands on her face.

"Jordyn you cheated on me, with your brother's girlfriend? You're sick!"

Jordyn sucked her teeth, "Mike, she kissed me, i ain't kiss her ass ion even like girls like that."

"Jordyn don't lie, does Lucas know about this? Is that why they broke up? No wonder you and Max been acting weird towards each other." Mike scoffed.

"Mike come on, don't blame Jordyn. Y'know she loves you." Will spoke.

"Will you knew about this? And you didn't tell me!?" Mike asked his voice raising a little.

"Yeah but i wanted to check with Jordyn to see if it was true or not." Will replied.

"Wow..... so you told Will, before you could tell me? Your own boyfriend?" Mike asked Jordyn. Jordyn shook her head with her face still in her hands.

Mike scoffed, "fine, if you don't wanna talk then we're done, Jordyn, it's over."

Will's jaw dropped as Mike walked away, "don't worry, you guys are gonna get back together soon....... right?"

"Duh, we broken up before, he can't resist me."

"Ok, you guys, i'm done. Let's go!" Jonathan yelled walking over to the van.

"Come on, Jordyn. I'll sit between you and Mike, ok?"

The ride was extremely silent, Will sat in between Jordyn and Mike tapping his fingers on his knees. Mike's head rested on the window, Jordyn listened to Janet Jackson's Control album on her walkman.

"It's awfully quiet back there, Mike, Jordyn, Will? You guys good?" Jonathan asked turning his head around to look at the kids.

"We're good." Will nodded, smiling a little.

"Mike, how come you and Jordyn aren't sitting together? You guys ok?" Jonathan asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"We...... we just broke up, it's fine." Mike shrugged.

"You guys shouldn't be dating anyway, aren't you like in middle school?" Argyle asked looking at Mike in the rear view mirror.

Jonathan chuckled, "that's ok, you guys'll get back together...... in like the next five minutes. I know it."

Mike rolled his eyes looking out the window.

"Oh, there goes a pay phone!" Will called out pointing at it.

"Where?" Argyle asked looking around.

"Maybe if you slow down you'll see it." Mike responded.

"Hey, you can't be mad at me because your girl dumped you, man." Argyle replied slowing the van down.

"She didn't dump me, i dumped her!"

"DAMN!"

"Come on." Jonathan spoke, Jordyn removed her headphones setting the Walkman in her purse, she climbed out the backseat, opening the door to get out, Will and Mike following behind.

Will grabbed a nickel out his pocket, sliding it in the pay phone.

Mike grabbed the phone, Will opened the sheet of paper getting ready to read the number.

"Ok, i'm ready." Mike nodded. "202-968-6161." Will read.

Mike leaned on the glass wall waiting for someone to answer the phone.

"Is it ringing?" Will asked. "No, it's just making a bunch of weird noises." Mike replied. "Busy?" Will asked him.

"Listen to this." Mike handed Will the phone.

Will listened to it his face scrunching a bit.

"Remind you of anything?" Mike asked, Will shrugged, "WarGames."

Will handed the phone to Jordyn as she listened, Jonathan snatched it out her hand listening to it.

"We're not calling a phone, we're calling a computer."

Mike walked over to the van opening the passenger door looking through the car glove compartment.

"What's he doing?" Will asked walking over to him.

Mike grabbed a map walking to the back of the truck, "I don't know if Nina's a computer like Joshua or Owens lab, but unknown hero agent man gave us access to it for a reason."

Mike opened the trunk opening up the map setting it on the blanket, "we just need to find the computer, we find Owens, then warn him, then we warn eleven, i just need a hacker, the only hacker that i know lives, in Utah."

"Wait, Utah?" Jonathan asked.

"Salt Lake City, to be specific."

"Ohhhh, SUZIE! Dustin's girlfriend, i forgot about her." Jordyn exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." Will placed his hands on his head, "what? Why, oh my God?" Jonathan asked.

Will looked at Jordyn, Jordyn looked at Will. They both smirk. "Turn around, look at what you see." Will and Jordyn sung.

"NeverEnding Story, that scared the shit out of me. The Nothing, man? That's some proper existential shit, dude." Argyle spoke.

"Facts, and that dragon dog still scares me, it's ugly." Jordyn agreed, Argyle nods his head playing with his yo-yo.

"You can't be serious." Jonathan sighed.

"If we take the I-15 north, we'll get there by morning." Mike dragged his finger along the paper.

"Oh, you're serious."

"I know it sounds insane, but Suzie saved the world last year. Maybe she can save it again."

━━━━━━━━━━━
loyalty: welp y'all, mike nd jordyn broke up😭 btw the next chapter will probably be the last chapter, so it'll b pretty longgggggggg . ok, byeeee love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

do y'all wanna stick wit mike , or b wit max ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
2K 50 17
"สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ สแดแดœ'แด… ส™แด‡ แด€ ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ส€." "๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ แด›แด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขแด€ษดแด…แด˜แด€แด˜แด˜ส, สœแด‡ แด„แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€ แดœแด˜ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸ...
2.2K 57 16
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€...
20.9K 543 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...