Fire on my Skin - [First Kill]

By SpideysTomcat

And I woke up. My god.. a memory turning into nightmares is the worst. Until I looked down, I didn't realize... More

INFORMATION
Chap 1 / Graves
Chap 2 / Jobs
Chap 3 / Oh, great
Chap 4 / Breath out
Chap 5 / Fight it
Chap 6 / Fangs
Chap 7 / Fire on skin
Chap 8 / Run away
Chap 9 / Memories
Chap 10 / Corpses
Chap 11 / Oliver POV
Chap 12 / Panic attack
Chap 13 / Disappear
Chap 14 / Frustration
Chap 15 / Blood running
Chap 16 / Walked in
Chap 17 / Turning
Chap 18 / Only over me
Chap 19 / Last promises
Epilogue / surprise
End - information

Prologue / Black Cat

814 19 0
By SpideysTomcat

Darkness filled the sky and the little glare towards the tree told me everything, it was just a little tale. A black tale running away. I sighed.

It was not the first time I saw one in the backyard, it was probably the same as usual. With burning green eyes, pure black fur that was shining in the moonlight. The cat looked like it was out of hell, evil. A warning, a sign something bad is going to happen. But I could listen to the sound of the purr when I fondle it carefully behind its ears. I loved the sound, it was quiet but still so loud in the night sky.

"Come inside, Penny, it's time for bed.. we need to leave tomorrow." Theo said, his hands laid on my shoulders, giving me a little massage. "Sorry, I forgot.." I mumbled and stood up. He put his arm around me and we walked inside. "Good night." He said and went to his already empty room, and so did I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
10.4K 450 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...
5.3M 142K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
303K 8.9K 48
"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me to stay? I forgave you, it's not like you...