How to Make him Leave!!

By Thee_pretender

Lucy goes over a few tips that she has learnt in the past about relationships... #JustWriteIt #AprilFools pl... More

Introduction...
STEP: don't be a lady and hurl on that fool!
Lucy Note 1!
Step: You're too busy for that sh*t!
Lucy Note 2!
Step: Be the flirt hoe
Step:Unleash the beast!!
Lucy Note 3

Step: Rip off the bandage...

32 2 1
By Thee_pretender

In this step just get straight to the point with him ... You can let him down easy or shatter his heart.... Yes, all this is in your hands...

You can use: 1) the 'it's not you it's me' 2) the 'nigga all this is your fault'...

I like the second one cause I have a problem when it comes to sympathy...

EXPERIENCE:
Clingy October fling, Billy J. Texan with a cowboy accent and a body to die for. But the 'howdy' wasn't cutting it for me...
I was gonna let the cowboy get off the horse nice and easy but I ended up pushing him off and having to change my number...
Yes, quite brutal...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...