Love is Everything to Me (Hyu...

By loveizeverything

Short Hyunlix stories They're basically oneshots except some are a little bit longer than one chapter. I use... More

That Stupid T-Shirt (Part 1)
That Stupid T-Shirt (Part 2)
That Stupid T-Shirt (Part 3)
That Stupid T-Shirt (Part 4-Final)
Puzzle Pieces (Part 1)
Puzzle Pieces (Part 2-Final)
Just Having Fun
English
Jealousy (Part 1) Feat. Minlix
Jealousy (Part 2) Feat. A fucking lot of Minlix
Jealousy (Part 3-Final) Feat. Hyunminlix
Groove
No (Part 1)
Maybe You'd Be Happier
Love to Hate Me (Part 1)
Love to Hate Me (Part 2)
Love to Hate Me (Part 3)
Love to Hate Me (Part 4)
So Full of Sunshine
DON'T Leave the Door Open (Han)
DON'T Leave the Door Open (Chan)
DON'T Leave the Door Open (Seungmin)
DON'T Leave the Door Open (Changbin)
I'm A Wreck Since You've Been Gone

34+35

3K 66 22
By loveizeverything

Felix could've counted on one hand, with three fingers how many times he'd seen his boyfriend this drunk. Once at a party after their first album release, to which Felix went as a staff member's date because, let's be honest, he kind of didn't understand the question and just nodded right along. The next time was at the private party at the dorms after they won Kingdom, wherein Felix and Jisung had their first kiss because they were too drunk to think any better of it.

And now. Right now. At the tiny little get together the boys were having after another successful day of Two Kids' Room shooting. It had been a while since they'd all hung out and gotten drunk together. Usually that event was saved for special occasions because to be perfectly honest they all became savages when drunk. Like really it was almost to the point where they had to put caution tape in front of the door to prevent any problems.

They were loud and messy, and everyone got just a bit too clingy when alcohol was coursing through their system. And of course, Felix was no better than the rest of them, which was why he was currently holding onto Changbin's right bicep for dear life as he whined for the older male to pay attention to him. It's not like he really needed Changbin's attention, but he had a question he had been wanting to ask since their filming that morning and he just wasn't listening!

He hadn't been shaking the older's arm for more than thirty seconds when a high pitched whine pierced his ears.

"Lixieeee," a voice called from across the room as the body moved closer and closer. "Pay attention to meee!"

The object of the plea was swiftly pulled away from babbling into his hyung's ear as his boyfriend plopped down directly next to him and immediately formed to his side, like a starfish would on a rock. A long leg was thrown over his lap and two muscled arms wrapped around his shoulders as a blonde mop of hair nuzzled into his neck. Hyunjin pulled Felix free of his grasp on Changbin, leaning backward and using all of his weight.

Felix slumped over on top of him, momentarily stunned in his drunken state by how he'd changed positions so suddenly, until that same whiny voice rang in his head again.

"Lixieee, I'm your boyfriend, not him," Hyunjin whined directly into Felix's sensitive eardrum. "You already had enough time to talk this morning."

Felix could almost hear the pout that was sure to be adorning the older's face at that very moment, and it prompted a similar pout to form on his own lips.

"But I wanna ask 'im a questionnnn Hyunjinnie," Felix whined back, contrastingly nuzzling into the warmth of his boyfriend's chest as he spoke.

Sloppily patting his head, Hyunjin tightened his grasp around Felix with his other arm to hold him in place.

"Ask later, kiss now," he mumbled, puckering his lips against the top of Felix's head.

At the feeling of his boyfriend's soft lips on him, Felix tilted his head to offer the older his neck with a sigh. When nothing more happened, he tilted further, the urge to feel those lips on his skin growing greater with every passing second that it didn't happen. He whined high in his throat, his foggy brain and already hot body not helping with his current state of mind.

Still, he felt no contact, and so he turned his head toward the other boy to ask why he would say he was going to get kisses if he didn't actually plan to give them. Just as he did, however, Hyunjin's hand reached up to the nape of Felix's neck to pull his head down and crash their lips together.

Momentarily stunned, Felix did nothing but sit there as his boyfriend sucked lightly on his lower lip, until his brain caught up and he let out a breathy moan. Felix was slightly shocked by such a suggestive display of affection in public. Hyunjin wasn't normally one to partake in such things, being much happier to have his way with the little blonde in private. But Felix just chalked it up to his drunken state and closed his eyes while finally leaning into the kiss.

When Hyunjin had originally pulled him away from Changbin, he'd pulled the younger in between his legs, and that's where Felix stayed as he wiggled his body around now to lay his weight completely on Hyunjin, kissing him back furiously. He licked the other's lower lip, and soon enough their tongues were mingling in the open air, dipping between each other's lips to taste.

Hyunjin lowered them slowly so that he was laying with his back on the couch, Felix on top of him, kissing him as he went. Felix moaned as their position changed and he was pushed right up against Hyunjin's dick, which was half hard, probably from the alcohol in him making him horny. They both rutted slowly as they kissed, in turn moving to each other's necks and ears, covering skin in drool and sweat wherever they could reach.

Felix had all but forgotten about their six friends that were still in the room, too wrapped up in his boyfriend's suffocating scent to remember.

"You're mine you know, Lixie," Hyunjin whispered into his ear, biting the lobe after he finished his sentence.

The younger's reaction was purely visceral, a loud groan escaping his lips at the unexpected possession in the older's voice, that turned into a moan when the new sensation of slight pain washed through him. This was a rare side of Hyunjin to see, and Felix was not going to complain. He loved all sides of his boyfriend, of course, but this one made him feel so desired, it was hard not to get addicted to it. 

"I'm yours," Felix groaned into the older's ear, grinding ever so slightly harder as his body heated up further.

With that, Hyunjin captured Felix's lips again in a messy kiss, open mouthed and hot breathed. Hyunjin's hands traveled down Felix's back, skimmed over his spine and landed on his ass, kneading the skin roughly while his tongue pressed harder into Felix's mouth. In the back of Felix's mind was the thought that they were still surrounded by people, but every single nerve in his body screamed "DO IT, DO IT!" And so he had no choice but to give in and allow himself the pleasure of Hyunjin kissing him like this.

Usually his boyfriend was soft and sweet, but this brand of Hyunjin was a little different. He wasn't harsh or anything, it was just that everything he did was more intense, more purposeful than if he was being sweet, even with the alcohol clouding his brain. It was purposeful now how his clumsy fingers fumbled for the hem of Felix's shirt, curling around it as they kissed and beginning to pull it up over the younger boy's head.

But he didn't get very far, seeing as a voice stopped him almost immediately after he began stripping Felix.

"Woah, woah," Minho, only slightly less drunk than them, called out. "This is a living room, 'kay? Take that shit to Hyun's room."

He waved in the general direction of Hyunjin's door before slumping back into his seat and taking a rather large swig from the bottle he was holding.

"Yeah, as hot as you guys are, I don' really wanna see you fuck right now please," Han slurred, while the rest of the group also joined in on conveying their displeasure.

"Fuck off guys," Hyunjin complained lowly, flipping them off. "Just lemme kiss my boyfriend in peace."

Felix shivered at the tone of his voice. It wasn't often that Hyunjin got so possessive with him, but Felix never dreamed of stopping him when he did. Just knowing that he could evoke that kind of reaction in Hyunjin excited him, maybe a little too much, maybe a little more when he was as tipsy as he was now. Han mentioning that Felix was hot probably didn't help the situation either.

True to his words, as soon as Hyunjin stopped speaking, he grabbed the sides of Felix's face roughly and smashed their mouths together, resulting in a long and drawn out whine-slash-moan-thing embarrassingly spilling from Felix's lips. The younger boy could do nothing but take what Hyunjin gave him as he basically did the non-cannibalistic version of what Felix could only describe as literally eating his face.

His tongue slid with no resistance into the blonde's parted lips and licked around, no doubt tasting the alcohol that was left there as he did so. It was messy, gross, and probably (of course it was, don't be stupid) downright sexy to witness, but neither cared, only focusing on the taste of each other's mouths.

It was only when Hyunjin's hands began sliding up Felix's back again that they pulled away, hearing the multitude of protests from their friends.

"Yah, you horny goddamn cockroaches, bedroom," Chan scolded, gesturing just like Minho in the general direction of the rooms.

"Yeah like Han said, not really in the mood to watch Lix's sexy ass get railed. Check back later though," Changbin joked.

Uh oh.

Well that certainly wasn't good, if the growl Hyunjin let out at the words was any indication.

The older's hands gripped Felix's waist tightly as he looked around at their friends, scowling at each of them through his drunkenness. It was already enough that Hyunjin had seen Felix and Changbin interacting that morning during their filming. Now Changbin just had to go and fan the flames of Hyunjin's jealousy.

Before he knew it, Felix was being lifted up by the waist and thrown over Hyunjin's shoulder as the older stood up and bid everyone goodnight. He would've protested to such an embarrassing display, had it not been for the fact that it meant he was going to Hyunjin's room for some alone time.

Hyunjin made a quick escape to his room, kicking the door shut with his foot immediately and flopping Felix down on the bed. Seeing the look in his eyes, Felix gulped in anticipation. His boyfriend was never too rough with him, that wasn't the issue, but when he got like this, well, sitting tomorrow would be a fun experience for Felix.

But Felix loved it, he wouldn't have any other way. And so when Hyunjin started stalking closer to him, pupils blown and breathing heavy, Felix only made it worse by raising himself up on his elbows, pulling his legs so the bottoms of his feet were flat on the bed, and dropping his knees apart while staring in Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin, predictably, snapped. The slow stalking pace he'd been holding changed to a full blown sprint to the bedside, and in an instant Felix was caged by his muscular arms.

"Only mine," he whispered into Felix's neck, nipping and kissing up and down the skin. "Only open your legs for me."

His hands fumbled for Felix's thighs, closing around them and pulling them together again roughly. He then reach for the drawstring on Felix's sweatpants, making quick work of the bow and yanking on the waistband once it was loosened enough that the pants slipped down Felix's legs easily.

"Only for you," the blonde whimpered at the harsh treatment, enjoying every second of it.

So sparse were the moments Felix got to experience Hyunjin like this, and every once in a while he loved a good spicing up of their regular, albeit lovely, routine.

Bottom half nearly naked, Felix didn't wait another second before stripping off his shirt quickly and then making quick work of Hyunjin's too. He took in the sight of his boyfriend standing in front of his underwear-clad body, and his small hands ran down the man's torso slowly. A sigh left his lips as Hyunjin's breath hitched, and soon after he yanked down Hyunjin's pants as well, flinging them over his shoulder carelessly.

Immediately Hyunjin fell to his knees in front of Felix, who had once again allowed his legs to fall apart. Hyunjin didn't hesitate to strip Felix completely bare then, and he immediately latched his lips onto the younger boy's soft thigh. Felix watched as his boyfriend sucked up and down his legs, threading his fingers through his soft hair and pulling him closer to where he wanted him.

"Who do they think they are, Lix, flirting with you, huh?" Hyunjin asked, jealousy laced through his tone as he bit down on Felix's skin. "They can't have you."

Felix moaned. Even though he knew his boyfriend wasn't really angry at any of their friends, it was a nice thought to imagine him showing everyone just how unavailable Felix was. But that was a thought for another day, especially as Hyunjin's mouth finally reached its target, his fingers spreading Felix open and his tongue coming out to lick long stripes over his hole.

The sound Felix made would've been embarrassing if he'd been aware enough of anything other than Hyunjin's tongue on him to comprehend it. But as it was, the only logical thoughts inside the younger's brain at the moment were Hyunjin, tongue, and fuck. Soon though, his mind went blank as the feeling was abruptly ripped from him, and he whipped his head up from where it had fallen on the bed, confusion in his eyes.

What he saw in front of him nearly made him come on the spot. Hyunjin was licking his lips.

Oh god, this is the end.

A broken moan escaped Felix's lips and he arched his back as Hyunjin smirked at him from his place between Felix's legs.

"No," he sighed, "I'm yours. No one else's."

"You're right about that," Hyunjin chuckled. "Move over."

Felix watched as Hyunjin crawled onto the bed with him, mind spinning a bit from the mix of alcohol and lust invading his senses. As soon as the older laid down, Felix climbed over him, caging him with his entire body, even though he knew he could do nothing to keep him in place if the other wanted to move.

His thoughts were in fact proven correct when Hyunjin hooked his hands behind his thighs and pulled him up, up, so that he was instead straddling just under Hyunjin's neck. Felix looked down between his thighs to make eye contact with his boyfriend, and the look of absolute pure lust in the other's eyes made Felix grab the headboard to steady himself. If Hyunjin could get his thighs shaking from a single look, it was not going to be an easy night for him.

Pulling him up the rest of the way, Hyunjin wasted no time in diving back in to taste him, and Felix's fingers clenched where he held the wood. The older's hands were holding him open, providing more access for his tongue to taste Felix, for his lips to lock on him and suck. Felix bucked his hips forward when he felt just the slightest graze of teeth.

He needed more, and he needed it now. As good as Hyunjin's tongue felt over him, he wanted it inside, licking over his walls and tasting everything he had to offer. And the older must have sensed it, because in a split second Felix was being speared on the older's, sent from literally heaven, tongue. It licked in and out of him slowly at first, building up a rhythm as it worked to push through the tight opening, before Hyunjin quickened the pace and Felix moaned.

Before he knew it, he was thrusting his hips down to meet the quick slides of Hyunjin's tongue, and he was so caught up in the feeling that he didn't even realize it when Hyunjin stopped moving his mouth all together, holding his tongue out for Felix to fuck himself on. Felix whined high in his throat, orgasm approaching rapidly the faster he bounced himself on Hyunjin's face, and his grip tightened until he was sure the headboard would splinter.

The pit in his stomach grew tighter, tensing Felix's whole body until he felt his release just a step away...and that's when Hyunjin retracted his tongue and grabbed Felix by the hips, stopping all movement and ripping Felix away from his orgasm. Crying out, Felix protested with quiet whimpers as Hyunjin pushed him down so he was once again hovering over his torso.

"Jinnie," he whined, "Let me come!"

"Turn around," was all Hyunjin breathed in response.

"...What?"

"Flip around. Ass up."

What, n-no!"

It wasn't that he specifically didn't want to, but Felix was grumpy from being edged and he was feeling a little bratty, not to mention the fact that being exposed to his boyfriend like that was not something Felix had gotten used to yet. Not something he would ever really get used to. He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed, glaring down at Hyunjin with a pout.

As it turned out, denying his already on edge boyfriend was not a good plan.

Hyunjin stared right back into Felix's eyes as he growled low in his throat, before his hands grasped Felix around the waist tightly and pushed him down into his lap while Hyunjin sat up. A loud smack landed on Felix's ass, and a surprised moan fell from his lips, not expecting it. Another one followed, and then another, as Felix's eyes fluttered shut and his head fell backward.

"I said 'turn around,' Lixie," Hyunjin mumbled darkly. "So, turn around."

And before he could take another breath, Hyunjin's arms were hooking under his thighs and lifting him, before flipping him around so that his back was resting against Hyunjin's chest. Felix's still slightly dizzy brain was momentarily confused at the abrupt change of scenery, until he was once again pulled up the length of Hyunjin's body and positioned over the boy's face.

He whined again in shame when he glanced down and saw Hyunjin's chin sticking out from under him.

"Hyunjinnn, this is embarrassing!"

"It's hot Lix, I like it when you're all spread open for me," he reassured, and Felix shivered as his breath fell directly on his exposed hole. "For only me."

His words were punctuated by a wet lick over Felix's hole, before he dove in for real and began licking and sucking over the skin, lewd noises echoing throughout the room. The grip Felix had on Hyunjin's shirt was tight, fisting the material between his fingers in order to calm himself down. His heart was racing a mile a minute, the pleasure too good to even think straight. It only got worse when Felix felt his tongue breach his hole once again and begin thrusting into him harshly.

He whined high in his throat, the feeling of his tongue amazing, but not enough. He wanted to be filled.

"Want you to fuck me, Hyung," Felix whined, grinding his hips onto Hyunjin's face as a wave of neediness washed over him.

"Oh do you?" Hyunjin asked, pulling off to speak and in turn causing Felix to grow even needier. "I don't know if you deserve it."

"I do, I do hyung!" Felix had to resist the rather strong urge to just plop himself on Hyunjin's face and sit there to wait it out until Hyunjin started using his tongue again.

"Prove it," he chuckled.

It was then that Felix realized that Hyunjin's hands had left his hips and instead rested on his shoulder blades. And they were pressing, firmly, aiming Felix downward toward Hyunjin's dick that was currently straining against his pants. Well, if this is how he wanted Felix to prove it, then the blonde surely wouldn't complain.

Quickly unzipping the pants and pushing his underwear down with them, Felix watched as Hyunjin's dick sprang up and he chuckled when Hyunjin hissed at the cold air. It looked, in Felix's opinion, delicious, already dripping with precum and a nice gradient red hue that gradually blended into his regular skin color closer to the base.

Without hesitation, and all but forgetting his own pleasure, Felix dove right in, lips wrapping around Hyunjin's cock eagerly as he began to bob his head.

Hyunjin's fingers, which had moved back down to the cushiony part of Felix's ass, tightened around the skin, a groan escaping his drool covered lips. He muffled the sound in Felix's thigh, biting harshly into it as he was overcome with pleasure, which in turn made Felix moan right back.

Normally they wouldn't have cared about being noisy, but seeing as how their friends were basically right outside the door, Hyunjin thought it would be better to at least uphold a bit of decorum.

And then it became somewhat of an unspoken contest between the two to make the other moan, Felix with his lips wrapped tightly around Hyunjin's dick and Hyunjin continuing to bite roughly into Felix's legs. At first the bites where only to stop his noises, but as they continued Felix felt something else behind them too. He could practically feel the possession deep inside his veins and Felix was content to just take in the feeling of Hyunjin's teeth on him, marking the skin to prove to everyone that he was only Hyunjin's.

The blonde bobbed his head aggressively, wanting to meet the intensity of the bites. He saw white every time Hyunjin's teeth sunk into his skin, and he felt his orgasm approaching quickly, quicker than he expected. Thighs shaking, he wrapped his hand around the base of Hyunjin's dick, twisting his wrist to bring Hyunjin closer with him. The teeth left this skin immediately as Hyunjin threw his head back with a loud moan.

With Hyunjin still filling his mouth, Felix could do nothing other than whine around him and shake his hips, wordlessly egging him on to do his worst. Did Felix know they had filming and rehearsal tomorrow? Yes, yes he did. But would that stop him from tempting his boyfriend into fucking him senseless on his fingers? It absolutely would fucking not.

When he felt his boyfriend's finger pads against his skin, he knew he'd succeeded, and he would've smirked, but again, a rather large dick was still wedged down his throat. Ever so slightly, he ground his hips against the fingers, if only to entice Hyunjin further. Hyunjin softly stroked over the skin, smearing around the saliva that was left there.

Moaning at the feeling, Felix bobbed his head harder on Hyunjin's dick, sucking like his life depended on it.

"God, you're such a slut, Lix," simultaneously giving a smack to Felix's right ass cheek and plunging his two fingers deep into his inviting heat. "You're my slut. Only mine."

The fingers caressed inside of him, rubbing over the walls and eliciting broken noises from his throat. Hyunjin's other hand rested on his thigh, squeezing tight enough that it would surely leave bruises the next day. But Felix was too far gone to even think about that or care, with alcohol and lust buzzing through his head and making him foggy with need.

He was too far gone to think about anything when Hyunjin pulled his fingers out to the tips, and then rammed them back inside, effectively pushing Felix slightly down the bed and making him groan in pleasure. Everyone knew that Hyunjin's fingers were longer than his, by about an inch or so, but no one realized why Felix cared so much. This. This was why. The farthest Felix could ever reach inside himself, Hyunjin could go farther, could reach to his deepest parts and get him high just on the feeling.

And that's what he was doing currently as he drilled into Felix with his fingers, setting a fast and brutal pace. For a moment, Felix forgot about his own mission, jaw going slack and drool pooling out of the corners of his mouth from pleasure. They reached so deep in him, he could hardly believe it.

"God, so tight Lix. Be good for me baby, keep going."

Felix whimpered, wrapping his hand around Hyunjin's dick again while he restarted his motions.

"Good," he mumbled around Hyunjin's cock, not quite sure what he was referring to, but it didn't really matter anyway.

Hyunjin doubled his speed as Felix began to sink down on him again, and they both moaned. Felix was so close, he wanted his boyfriend to get there too.

And sure enough, after a moment, Hyunjin choked out, "Mmh, I'm close Lixie, keep going for me."

He added another finger inside the boy, curling them upward, and he knew he'd hit his prostate with the way Felix seized violently and cried out. Grabbing onto Hyunjin's thigh, he ran his tongue along the length of the elder's cock, leaving little kisses over the whole thing until he latched onto the tip. He sucked hard as he worked his hand over the entire length of it, Hyunjin still pumping his fingers hard enough to leave Felix sore tomorrow.

The coil inside Felix was so close to snapping it hurt. The ache was too much; everything was too much, he needed release so badly. When Hyunjin's fingers cricked up into his prostate the next time, he finally let go. On a high and heavy cry, Felix snapped and came all over Hyunjin's chest, shooting cum down the length of his body as he arched prettily in front of Hyunjin's eyes. As it turned out, Hyunjin was close too as he emptied down Felix's throat at the visual, a long groan leaving his mouth.

Hyunjin pumped his fingers slowly, allowing Felix to ride out the high as Felix slowly let up on his dick, finally catching his breath after not being able to breathe fully for so long. As Hyunjin retracted his fingers, Felix flopped over onto his back, wrecked and tired from two orgasms. He barely even noticed when Hyunjin got up and left the room, only to return a minute later with a clean chest and two glasses of water.

Felix flipped around once Hyunjin settled back into bed, curling up to his side, much like Hyunjin had done to him earlier. Their breathing settled, and Felix's eyes fluttered, on the verge of sleep. Just before he drifted off, he heard Hyunjin whisper, "You'll always be mine Lixie, for as long as you want to."

He buried his head in Hyunjin's neck, trying to non-verbally convey the same message as he fell into a heavy sleep.

...

It was his talk with Chan today, and Felix was excited. He always loved talking to his Aussie bro, because he liked to see Chan all flustered from the things he said. He'd picked out the softest outfit he could think of this morning, a colorful shirt and a nice and comfy pair of shorts. He always liked to wear them because they were a little bit higher cut than his normal pairs and he absolutely loved teasing Hyunjin.

They exited the bus quickly, ready to begin filming for the day. Felix and Chan were actually first up and so they made their way into the filming room to chat. It was a good time. They went back and forth about things they were thinking, Chan said he wanted to go on a trip with Felix, which of course he agreed to, because who wouldn't want to go on a trip with six of their friends and their boyfriend?

They talked for about 40 minutes before they wrapped up, and Felix left the room feeling happy and a little bit closer to Chan even though they were perfectly close before.

But before he could make his way back to the rest of their friends, Chan pulled Felix aside for a moment.

Clearing his throat, he asked, "Are you hurt Lix?"

He looked a tad worried, but Felix just stared at him, confused.

"Huh?" he so verbosely asked.

"I mean...you were pretty drunk last night, I mean so was I, so I don't remember everything, but like you were really drunk. Did you get hurt?"

Felix was utterly confused now. He didn't remember everything from the night before, but he did know that he and Hyunjin had had sex, leaving his ass outrageously sore. But Chan hadn't been...watching...so how could he possibly know that Felix's ass was currently, and had been for the whole morning, throbbing?

"I-I didn't..." Felix said, unsure of how he should go about this. "I'm fine."

"Are you though?" Chan's hand rose as he stepped closer, locking around Felix's thigh and raising it up so he could get a better look.

And that's when Felix saw it. His eyes widened what would have been considered comically if it hadn't meant that he was so royally fucked. There it was, a hickey, in all its purple glory. It wasn't big, and it wasn't as purple as some of the other ones Felix had had in the past, but it was big enough to be visible, if this situation was any indication. It sat right at the line between his pants and his exposed thigh, low enough that it could be seen if his pants rolled up when he was sitting.

He must've gotten it from Hyunjin last night...but he barely remembered anything. Had Hyunjin really been in between his thighs like that?

Oh fuck, he thought. Did it show during filming? Could the camera see it? Will fans see it? What do I do?

"I...uh...I-we-it..." he stammered, unable to think what he should say.

Chan looked at him worriedly, unsure of what was going on. Had he actually been hurt? Did someone do that to him? These were the thoughts going through Chan's mind as he watched Felix stumble over his words. Did Hyunjin hurt him?

Chan's eyes widened at the thought, what could be a valid explanation for Felix's tied tongue.

"Felix," Chan said sternly, cutting the younger off, "Did Hyunjin hurt you?"

And Felix's eyes hurt widened further as he immediately squeaked out, "No! No of course not. Why would you even think that?"

The tightness between Chan's shoulder blades loosened, relieved that the worst he'd thought wasn't the truth. He breathed out slowly.

"Well, I don't know Lix...you won't tell me. What am I supposed to think? Will you just tell me please?"

"Um..." Felix didn't know what to do. He should tell the truth, but he knew Chan would get mad at him. He'd been careless. The rest of the boys knew that him and Hyunjin were together, but the staff didn't, nor did fans. This was a risky game, and Felix had just lost. "Hyunjin didn't hurt me..."

Felix braced himself for Chan's reaction to what he was about to say.

"But he did do this..."

Chan's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. He stared at Felix with that expression for a while, unmoving. It was like he was shocked, but the blush on his cheeks told a different story. After a few minutes, his mouth began to open and close, like he was trying to speak but couldn't think of anything to say. Not really wanting to talk about this at all, Felix just waited for Chan to speak.

"He...he...so...this is from-ehem-last night?"

Felix nodded, embarrassed from Chan's embarrassment.

"Yeah...can we go now Chan hyung?"

As he wiped a hand down his face with a groan, Chan spun on his heel to leave. Instead, he came face to face with a wide eyed Hyunjin, who looked downright horrified. The eldest among them yelped and jumped back and out of the way so he was no longer blocking Hyunjin from view.

"Jesus Hyunjin! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"I'm sorry hyung!" Hyunjin responded, not actually having tried to sneak up on the two. He just was a quiet walker. Hyunjin played with his fingers nervously, eyeing Felix's bruised thigh warily. "Did, um, did I do that?"

"Yeah," the youngest mumbled, shaking his head softly.

"...Could you...see it?"

"We don't know Hyunjin. Probably I'd guess. I saw it when Lix was standing up."

At that moment, a loud voice pierced through the room.

"Hyunjin! Felix! We need to have a chat," a noona called.

All three boys gulped.

"Fuck."
____________

We in the Hyunlix community are severely lacking 69 content, so I made some.

Hope u like it<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 640 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
5.8K 169 13
What do your favorite, sweet, 𝒾𝓃𝓃ℴ𝒸ℯ𝓃𝓉 loving idols of straykids actually do behind the camera what if the scandals and rumors are true? What i...
2.3K 17 30
Who doesn't love stray kids and ateez? I do! So, I thought why not make a one-shot about them, you may not like the story, but hey! Like it or not, t...
4.9K 61 30
-One shot book -Requests are off -There is smut and nsfw material -English isn't my first language so bear with me -separate fiction from reality -S...