Pop Star || Yoongi x Reader

By chilimomos

[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happen... More

Author's Chaotic Note
1. In a Stormy Florida Airport, We Meet
2. Mr Rude and Ms Snob
3. We Said Sori
4. But He Said No
5. Finally In Sync
6. [Won't] See You Again
7. Signing Under HYBE
8. Step One - Overthink
9. Step Two - Embarrass
10. Step Three - Impress
11. Not An After Party
12. Hiding Him
13. He's Not That Bad
14. Into The Closet
15. Queen of Spades
16. Playing Basketball with Him
17. Liars
18. RM's Invitation
19. Bangtan Sonyeondan
20. Going to Daegu Together
21. We Take a Road Trip
22. Some Local Attractions
23. Daegu's Best Boy
24. Children of the City
25. The End of Our Playdate
26. Not-fine Dining
27. The Past That Stings
28. We're in the LA Spirit
29. V's Collaboration Request
30. Hannah Montana (The Dance Pt.1)
31. The Dance (Pt. 2)
32. You Both Record A Song
33. It's Not a Health Crisis
34. But a Crisis of the Heart
35. Impending Disasters
36. Past is not the Future
37. Off to V's
38. Skinship
39. The Magical Jasmine Garden
40. He Likes Your Flavor
41. Are You Good at This?
42. Make Him Work
43. Ear Twists
44. Dangerous Encounters
45. Tape You Up
46. Spilling the Tea
47. Ready to Kill
48. You Need to Rest
49. The Things He Never Said
50. The Best Deal Ever
51. Who's More Desperate
52. Getting Ready
53. Happy Birthday Pt. 1
54. Nightmares and Salad
55. Did We Do Something
56. Hangover Soup By the Sea
57. Happy Birthday Pt. 2*
58. Boyf - f - friend
59. Home Ground
60. Perfectly Legal
61. For The Last Time
62. Caught in the Drama
63. Cat, Oppa or Namchin?
64. Your House Party

Epilogue

3.1K 153 27
By chilimomos

Things are beginning to look up for you in general. You're writing songs every week. Monica is glad to see that your involvement with Prakriti and the reconciliation with your Mom has set free that part of you that was stuck in the past. And an empty space that you didn't even know existed is now filled with Yoongi's presence.

But of course, no one is happier with that development than Rhea, the first person to really bring you two together. The kid was practically having the time of her life hanging around with her favourite idols whenever possible.

The new year is nearly here. It's wonderfully snowy outside your window. You're relaxing with a book on marine diversity in your living room. After a while, instead of falling asleep on ocean documentaries, you had actually started watching them with interest. It was a topic so far removed from your career goals and daily life that it acted as the perfect de-stressor.

The security alarm interrupts you in the middle of a paragraph on the life cycle of corals.

"You forgot the code again?" you open the door to let Yoongi in.

He shrugs before handing you a paper box and then taking off his shoes, and mask - the usual routine.

The box was signed "Fabrice Le Bourdat" by hand.

"Oooh, what is this?" you curiously turn the box around in your hand.

"Just got something customized for you. Tell me if it is any good..."

He goes on to tell you all about his trip to Paris while you dismantle the box to reveal an exquisite chocolate cake with a golden rose on top. It smelt heavenly. You grab a spoon and take the cake on a tray to the couch.

You sit while Yoongi lies down next to you, his head resting lightly against your thigh.

You proceed to take a bite out of the cake.

"OH - MY - GOD," you exclaim. Yoongi opens his eyes. "It's good?"

 "It's so smooth," you whisper, your eyes big. You try but fail to describe it further. It's spongy, soft, creamy and the flavor - how in the world could someone achieve that right amount of sweet chocolatey nutty flavor?

Yoongi gets up, licks some of the cream from the corner of your mouth, and then some from the spoon suspended in your hand. He nods and promptly goes back to sleep next to you, leaving you a little grossed out and turned on at the same time.

You shake your head and resume eating the cake, pausing only to stroke his hair now and then.

Sometimes, you both find yourself thinking about the strange way in which you met each other. An unfamiliar natural disaster in an unfamiliar place.

Storms would come and go in life. Breaking apart certain things and laying the foundation for some others. In your hearts, both of you knew that they were better braved together. And now, you had someone with whom to see them through.

-unedited-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.4K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
613K 20K 105
| ā™¤ | ā™” | ā—‡ | ā™§ | || A girl has jumped onto stage shooting to save popular Idol. || | Recently The idol group have been reciving a lot of hate, after...
249K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
24.4K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...