The Bumping Accident

Flash2497 tarafından

Megan woods is a 24 year old millionaire. She owns one of the biggest clubs in town. She has a close circle o... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
For you, Anything

Chapter 49

18.4K 697 54
Flash2497 tarafından

Avery's POV

For the first time since we got to Italy I took my time admiring everything around me. Garrett is driving Hazel and I to her house. He hasn't said a word since he got in the car.

Italy doesn't seem too bad. I just don't like the part that there's three other SUVs following us like we're royalty.

"When Megan comes home we can go see her house too." Hazel says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Does she live around you and Kai?" I ask

"Of course, Kai basically never lets Megan out of her sight. I was honestly surprised when she was okay with Megan leaving Italy."

I hum. It's interesting how much Kai cares about Megan and it's also interesting how Hazel doesn't even seem a tiny bit jealous about it.

"It's obvious how much Kai cares about Megan." I state.

She glances at Garrett then looks back at me, "Megan is important to all of us. Kai always tells me how our family is the most important thing to her in the world but I know that's with the exception of Megan."

"Doesn't it make you jealous that your wife cares about someone else that much?" I hesitantly ask.

Hazel shakes her head, "Not at all. Megan saved Kai from herself. She was and is the shoulder that Kai feels vulnerable and comfortable to cry on. Without her I don't know how Kai would be. Plus she pushed Kai to get her shit together and be with me."

We both chuckle at the last part, "How did she manage to do that?"

"Let's just say she came up with really creative ways to get us alone together. She owns the law firm after all so she had her ways."

"Do people know she owns the law firm?" I question.

"After the kidnapping people became suspicious so I would say some do and some don't."

I nod, "Can we go see the law firm too when Megan gets better?"

Hazel eyes widen in surprise, "Really? I got the impression that you don't really want to be involved in stuff like this?"

"Megan is my life now and I want to know everything about her. Even the stuff that she doesn't show the world."

Hazel gives me a big smile, "She really loves you, you know? There's this light in her eyes that wasn't there before."

"I know. I love her too, with all my heart." I take a deep breath before confessing what I'm about to say, "I-I'm gonna marry that girl. She's the one."

Hazels eyes light up and she giggles like a child, "Whenever you want to do that you have to give me a call so we can plan the best proposal."

I laugh at her excitement and nod, "We're best friends now aren't we?"

"I knew we were going to be best friends the moment I saw you. Besties for life." She yells that last part and throws her arms around me and hugs me.

"We're here." Garrett says causing us to back away from the hug.

I look outside and wow Megan wasn't kidding when she said they have a mansion.

"Come on, I can't wait to show you the inside." Hazel says and basically drags me out the car.

Garrett follows behind us but not too closely. We walk to the front door and Hazel opens it. The second she does I hear tiny footsteps and a few seconds later I see Olivia and Sofia running towards us.

Sofia reaches us first and I didn't want Hazel to bend down and pick her up so I picked her up and put her in Hazel arms.

Then I look at Olivia and she runs to me and jumps in my arms, "I missed you mommy." She mumbles in my hair.

"I missed you too sweetie, so much. Megan does too she can't wait to see you again."

Olivia moves her head out of my hair and her smaller hands grab my face and make me look at her.

"She's better?" Olivia asks with excitement ridden all over her face.

"She is, she's gonna come here soon." I answer and grab her hands from my face and kiss them. 

She throws her arms around me again and hugs me tight. After a minute or so I put her down and help Hazel put Sofia down.

"I like it here Mommy." Olivia says.

"Do you now?" She nods her head and smiles.

"Aunty Avery can we go play?" Sofia asks which catches me off guard. I can't believe she just called me that.

Hazel nudges my shoulder when I don't answer Sofia right away.

"Of course sweetie, be careful though." Sofia nods and takes Olivia's hand and they run and go out of our sight.

"Your child just called me her Aunt." I state.

"I know I was here. Guess she's attached like we all are. You can't go anywhere now." Hazel chuckles and I also laugh.

"I'm sorry I really have to pee. Being pregnant makes me pee 30 times a day I will be right back." Hazel says and goes towards the direction of the stairs.

I take a minute to take in my surroundings, this house is beautiful. I walk more into the house and look around. I know Garrett is behind me but I ignore him.

There's family pictures all over the wall. They seem to be in a time line though. First it's Kai and Megan, then Kai and Hazel. Then it's the three of them. I go down the wall a little and there's a picture of a baby no doubt Sofia.

In movies it always seems like when people have Mansions that that's all it is just a Mansion but this house feels like a home.

Garrett clears his throat behind me but doesn't say anything. I go to move and look around more but he clears his throat again.

"If you want to say something just say it."

"C-can we talk?" He asks.

I turn around and look at him. He is fidgeting in his spot and looks nervous.

"Sure." I simply say.

He gestures to the couch a few feet away from us and we both move towards it and sit down.

We stay in silent for a few minutes until he decides to speak, "I would like to apologize for everything I said and for forcing you to come here."

"Are you only apologizing because Megan asked you to?" I question.

He sighs, "At first yeah I was only going to apologize because she asked but no I'm apologizing because I was wrong and because I want to."

"It's okay, it's in the past now." I reply and he looks surprised. Now he has a guilty expression.

"I'm so sorry Avery. I don't deserve you forgiving me this easily. I wish I could say why I acted like that but I don't know why. I'm Megan's head of security and I couldn't protect her the first time around and I thought if something like that happened again I could protect her but I failed again."

He looks away but not fast enough because I saw the tears in his eyes but I pretended I didn't.

"It's not your fault Garrett. You did the best you could." He wipes his eyes with his sleeve and looks at me again.

"I was wrong when I said Megan was happy before you came along. You're the best thing that has happened to her. I promise I will never act like that again and I promise to always protect you."

I open my arms to hug him. He hesitates at first but gives in.

"We do a lot of stuff for the people that we love. Garrett you're not a bad person and I want you to hear me when I say it wasn't your fault not the first time around and definitely not now. You did the best you could."

He hugs me tighter, "Thank you, Avery. For everything and again I'm so sorry. I'll be better. I know you're gonna be in Megan's life for a long time so we're stuck together but I wouldn't have it any other way."

I pat his back and nod.

"What's going on here?" I hear Hazel ask. Garrett quickly breaks away from the hug and stands. Something tells me most of the times he doesn't like to show his vulnerable side.

"Nothing. I'll be outside with Daniel if you need me." He informs Hazel and quickly walks outside.

Hazel comes and sits next to me, "He apologized didn't he?"

"He did."

"Good. Give him a chance he is a good person."

I nod and she smiles. My eyes catch another photograph of Kai and Hazel. Their smiles are so big in each photo that they're together.

"You and Kai are a great couple."

"Mmm I hated her at first. I hated everything about her and somewhere in between I fell in love with her."

"Actually? How did you two get together?"

She giggles with excitement, "I love telling this story. It's a long one but get comfortable you're gonna love it."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
1.9M 54.4K 46
(Gal Gadot) (gxg) Amara Jones is a 19 year old girl. She loves studying and is very innocent. One day, she went and visit Gal Gadot, the owner and t...
50.3K 3.6K 46
Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ago. She still shoots the videos, and has...
4.4M 184K 57
Destiny is 25 she's struggling to keep up with her two jobs. she's an orphan and she has a 2 year old daughter named Angel, her ex boyfriend left her...