I am Aurora, Sister Of The 'G...

By Apvalentine

With the start of a new year begins the adventures of one Aurora Euphemia Potter, Sister of the girl who live... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
go check out..

11

2.4K 67 12
By Apvalentine

*

*

*

*

*

The Philosopher's stone and the end of first year.

_

_

It was after the last exam, Charms, When Hermione and Ron approached me with distressed looks.

''Aurora, we need to talk''. Hermione said seriously, looking around so no one apart from susan, Christina and i were listening. ''Lets go somewhere private''. With that she quickly led us into an empty classroom and took a deep breath. ''Aurora, we think Professor Prince's going to steal the stone tonight''.

''What stone?''.

''The philosopher's stone ofcause''. Ron answered, making both Susan and Christina gasp.

''The philosopher's stone is real!? How!?''. Susan asked.

''Remember the beginning of school year, when the headmaster warned everyone to stay away from the third floor corridor if they, and i quote 'do not want to die in the most painful way'?''. I asked my ginger haired friend and she nodded. ''Well, The headmaster wasn't joking, There is a cerberus there guarding the stone''.

Both Christine's and Susan's eyes widened in shock.

''Yup! Our headmaster's crazy, but back to the part where Lord Prince of all people, is trying to steal the stone''. I stared at both Ron and Hermione in disappointment. ''Of all the professors in this school, you chose the most obvious''.

They both stared at me in confussion. ''Exactly Aurora, it is pretty obvious that professor Prince is the one trying to steal the stone. We almost always see him around the third floor, we even saw him interrogating professor Quirrel about the stone. We think he bullied the poor man into telling him how to get it!''.

''Hermione, Ron''. I sighed. ''Professor Prince is one of the professors guarding the stone_no! Listen to me!''. I said quickly when they opened their mouths to talk. ''The stone has been there from the beginning of term and Professor Quirrel only arrived on Haloween, there is no possible way that he could've been involved with the stone in any way. The stone would have been well guarded by then and his involvement would be invalid. But then if Professor Prince was interrogating him about the stone, don't you think perhaps professor Quirrel was the one trying to steal it?. I mean, you do notice his stutter's fake right?. And the fact that a troll managed to break into Hogwarts' wards the very day he came is also a bit suspicious, don't you think?. Look, he may seem like the least person to suspect, but that is more reason we should suspect him. The ones who always look innocent and fragile are more likely the villains in the end''.

''That actually makes sense''. Christina said thoughtfully. ''I mean look at you, a she-devil in a sheep's clothing, you'd definitely be the right person to notice this things''.

I glared at her and rolled my eyes. ''Am not that bad''. They all gave me a look. ''Fine''. I sighed. ''Lets just tell a teacher or something and move on with our lives''.

''We already told Professor McGonagall, but she doesn't believe us''.

''Did you tell her it was professor Prince?''.

''No''.

''Good, then she had no reason to not believe you''.

''Wait, what? Aurora where are you going!?''.

I turned back, annoyed. ''Look, if you all want to go after Quirrel, that is your problem. But i am not going to risk my life for something that doesn't really concern me. You reported a teacher, that is enough, and if she didn't listen, that's her problem. I need some rest after all this hectic exams, So am going''.

With that, i left.

____________________________________________

''Aurora, Susan, Christine! You won't believe it!''.

I shrugged, eyes on the delicious pancakes i was eating. ''Who died?''.

Ron chuckled, but continued. ''Your sister, fennigan, and Brown actually went down there to 'protect' the stone''.

Both susan and Christina gasped in surprise.

I looked up at him, an eyebrow raised. ''And let me guess, they're still alive''. He nodded, making me sigh. ''Well, what happened to Quirrel?''.

He shrugged. ''Heard he managed to escape with the stone''.

''Managed?''. I chuckled. ''Am pretty sure he had no problem escaping. Anyways, did the headmaster say it was you-know-who possessing Quirrel?''.

Ron's eyes widened. ''How did you know that!? I heard the headmaster tell Potter about it in the hospital wing just now!''.

I smiled sweetly at him. ''I have my ways, darling''.

Susan rolled her eyes. ''Of course''.

____________________________________________

''I really can't believe the headmaster's this bias!''. Susan threw her hands up in exasperation as the slytherin green banner turned to a gryffindor red.

I softly patted her on the back. ''Susy, don't blame the old man''. I told her calmly. ''He's simply playing the slytherins at their own game. How do you think even after loosing all their quidditch games with gryffindor, Slytherin almost won the house cup?''.

''Manipulation, deceit, you name it, after all you are one of them''. Christina answered instead, calmly drinking her cup of pumpkin juice without a care in the world.

I smiled at her. ''Why thank you for the compliment, You almost made we feel guilty for leaving Aiden on your bed''.

She quickly spat her juice all over an unfortunate blond in our year. ''You what!?''. Without even waiting for an answer she ran out of the great hall and probably to our dormitory.

''You did not leave the dragon on her bed, did you?''. Susan asked quitely, not that anyone would hear since everyone around us was busy laughing at the now pissed off blond.

I rolled my eyes. ''Of course not! i'd be a fool to let the little demon run around like that, he'll burn down the hufflepuff common room, thats for sure''.

Susan sighed in relieve.

''But i may have forgotten to lock the trunk''.

Susan immediately glared at me. ''What!?''.

I quickly raised my hands, amused. ''Relax, just joking''.

She shook her head and sighed tiredly. ''I swear you will be the dead of me''.

__________________________________________

''Who is excited to go home!?''. Black asked cheerfully, entering our compartment and squeezing himself inbetween Susan and Hermione with a grin.

''Certainly not me''. I muttered, eyes fixed on a science book.

Ron, who was with us, chuckled in amusement and passed a chocolate frog at Black who skillfully caught it. ''Thanks''. He said before popping it in his mouth.

''Anytime mate. What are you doing here by the way?''. Ron asked.

Black shrugged. ''Harrison, Eskel, Draco and Daphne are having their usual fights with Zabini, Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle. Those eight are like cats and dogs, trust me, it gets frustrating''.

''But why are they fighting?''. Hermione asked curiously.

''The latter group are blood purist, so is their families, and since Harrison's a half blood they've been a problem especially to him''.

That caught my interest. ''Lady Prince is a muggleborn''. Black nodded. ''Then why is heir Malfoy defending heir Prince, aren't the Malfoys blood purists as well?''.

''Well, not anymore''.

I leaned back on my sit. ''Interesting''.

''Oh Merlin, what are you thinking about now?''. Susan asked worriedly.

I shrugged nonchalantly and went back to my book. If truly the Malfoys weren't blood purist anymore, then it'd be easy to have the curse on the Weasley family reversed. About a century ago, Septimus Weasley, Ron's grandfather, forcefully defiled the only surviving family of Abraxas Malfoy to death, his twin sister Eleanor Malfoy. When the case was taken to court, Septimus won, because the Weasleys were more powerful than even the Malfoys then. Abraxas, in all his anger, cursed Septimus to dead and his family to poverty. Magic, recognising the injustice done, immediately granted Abraxas' wish and Septimus died instantly in the court room, and till now, the Weasleys are suffering from Septimus' sin. In other to break the curse, an alliance between the Malfoys and the Weasleys must be made, or better more, a member from each of this families must fall in love with each other.

Now, i'll have to get close to heir Malfoy and try and get him and Ron to become friends. If that doesn't work, i'd have to use plan B, After all, wasn't Ginevra Weasley coming to Hogwarts next year?.

******************************************

Ooooookay! This is the end of book 1. Short? I know! But ill try and make the book two abit longer.

I'll soon be publishing book 2 'I am Aurora, Queen of Serpents'. So don't you dare go anywhere!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 108
Charlie Weasley and Aurora Potter This is a rewrite of my 'In love with a Weasley' but I've added extra characters. Contains some sexual bits which w...
3.8M 159K 119
KILLING CURSE SERIES || in which the daughter of sirius black discovers she is destined to destroy the wizarding world and tries to do everything in...
66.5K 1.5K 151
Mia Potter was the other Potter. Looking almost identical to her mother, she was a force to be reckoned with. But there was only one person who could...
181K 3.2K 105
Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do I just wish he could have a normal life...