That Nerd Is M i n e (Bad Boy...

بواسطة alice156

The schools popular bad boy. The hearthrob of the school and every girl's fantasy, Colton smith is bored. He... المزيد

COPYRIGHT © 2013
C h a p t e r - O n e
C h a p t e r - T w o
C h a p t e r - T h r e e

P R O LO U G E

2.6K 91 31
بواسطة alice156

- P R O L O U G E-

MY LIFE IS FUCKED! Was the first thing Lena Jennings thought as she walked out of her history class.

This is a nightmare! No, this is a disaster! How can she have a sister? Lena wasn’t supposed to have a sister. She was supposed to be the only girl of her fathers life. She didn’t wanna share the attention. The love. Damn! She was supposed to be an only child.How can her father do this to her? She understood that she needed a mother but a sister was not required!

She had found out about her new mother a month ago. Her father had told her about his childhood love Sarah. The women who stole her fathers heart when he was just a child. They were both together, in love, the best high school couple. Unfortunately Sarah was married off after high school because of the arrange marriage her parents fixed. Her dad never got to propose her. He had lost his chance but not his love. He had loved Lena’s mother but he never had forgotten about Sarah.

Lena was happy that her dad wanted to move on. After her mother died of cancer, her dad had been very miserable. She was only thirteen then. It’s been almost 5 years now since she had passed away and Lena missed her so much. Her mother was the only person who understood her most. Who knew how she felt or what she wanted. And now she didn’t know what to do without her.

She knew her dad was very happy, finally getting back the love of his life. And Lena was happy for him which was why she didn’t react when she found out her new mother had a daughter who was also moving in. Jealousy was something Lena couldn’t handle well but did good in front of her father. Only if he knew how her heart was burning inside. So yeah, her life was totally fucked.

She stomped down the school hallway in anger. Student walked past, going to dinner hall or hanging out with friends. Everyone looked or waved at her as she went past. She is the famous cheerleader after all. At normal times she would have stopped by and said hi but she didn’t have time. She needed to keep that little witch away from her school. Her house. And her life. She would make her nerdy life so difficult that she will run away from here. And for that, she needed the help of her best friend. Colton Smiths.

Her gaze snapped on Aaron. He was standing by the lockers with a group of guys. Aaron Davis, best friend of Colton. He was hot if you ask. Dirty blond hair and cute blue eyes. His bad boy looks were to die for. He was the crime partner of Colton and they have been together since childhood. Well Lena has been with them too since childhood. They were five then. They fought too many times. She would hit him and he would hit her back. That was how they which was why She had also heard about Aaron having a crush on her but never had she mentioned it, probably because they fought all the time. How can they be a couple? It would be weird.

She pulled him away from the group “Where’s Col? I need to talk to him urgently.” She asked hastily. There was no time. Her new nerdy sister was moving in with her mother tonight. Lena had to work fast. That nerd would be joining school tomorrow. Man! Was she frustrated!

“Whoa women! Who ran away with your stilettos?” Aaron said raising his hands up in surrender. That sounded sarcastic-Wait, It was!

Lena glared at him “Tell me now before I rip your balls off and feed them to my dog” She told him angrily. She also had a snake but that wasn’t hers. It’s her dads and Lena is embarrassed to say she’s scared of that thing in her house. Good thing it’s in the glass box. If it weren’t, Lena wouldn’t have been living in her house.

Aaron smirked. “I saw him with Sabrina.” The guys who were standing behind, looked scared. Good. They all knew not to mess with Lena when she was pissed. Hell, everyone knew not to mess with the cheerleader Lena. They have seen her anger and they know to stay away from her bad side.

Lena scowled “What is he doing with Sabrina?” She asked placing her hands on her hips. Lena knew Sabrina and she definitely did not like her. She was annoying and dumb which was why Lena had to throw her out of cheerleading team. Not to forget that Sabrina had tried to kiss Lena’s ex. Lena had been pissed and she definitely bitch slapped her.

Aaron grinned “The usual” He replied shrugging.

Lena rolled her eyes. Of course he would be with a girl. That’s what he does all the time. It was his daily routine. Find a girl and fuck her in the Janitor’s room. Also bribe the Janitor who was a pedophile himself. The guy was in his late thirties probably. It was disgusting to look at him watching you with naked gaze. Lena sometimes wanted to punch him really badly but she knew he was an asset and when he was bribe, that dick would always help.

It was lunch now so she knew he had ditched a class to fuck Sabrina. She didn’t need to find him because she knew where he would be. She sometimes wondered how Colton and she were friends. Lena might not like his ways but she knew he was good at heart and has always helped her with his uncaring ways. Lena wondered if Col has aids, since he fucks every girl in the school. She shuddered in disgust.

Since Colton knew her every dirty secret and she knew his, they never sold each other off. Every body in school were jealous of them. The popular bad boy and the popular cheerleader being best friends is something not liked in their school. But did Lena care? Fuck no!

Well time to spoil the fun. She thought smirking before heading towards up on third floor, to the janitor’s room.

***

“So babe…Wanna be my valentine?”

Ah, Valentine. That’s like two weeks later. Colton thought smirking. Yeah right. Like anyone could own him. Yes there were a lot of girls that are his but he was no ones- and won’t ever be. So how can he be her-Sabrina’s- valentine? He didn’t need a valentine. There were so much offers but valentine wasn’t his thing. Love wasn’t his thing. Even nerds had the guts to ask him out-with shaky hands.

The kids in school know not to mess with the bad boy. Everyone in school was scared of him. Yes girls loved him still. Yes boys pee their pants just hearing his name. There had been one boy who was new to the school. He thought he could act tough and strong around Colton. Colton had smirked and thought of him as a kid since the boy was from ninth grade. Colton had showed him who’s the boss when the boy tried to mess with him. Now he’s one of Colton’s cronies.

There had been many girls in his life but none had been his valentine. He didn’t believe in all this and she wants to be his valentine? He didn’t think so. Valentine. Hmm, lets see. It’s a day when two lovers give each other gifts and have sex and cuddle and love each other and-bullshit. Colton didn’t believe in love. He’s never seen love. Not even between his parents.

“Valentine? Come on, that’s for loosers” Colton said playing with Sabrina’s hair that were spread all over on his chest. They were in the school’s janitor room-Naked- since the past twenty minutes. He had run away from his history class with Sabrina for a nice hot quick sex. Now they lay there, enjoying the aftermath of ecstasy. Like he did everyday with other girls.

He had heard the bell which meant it was lunch now. He could hear the students wondering in the hall outside. Though no one was stupid enough to come here. Firstly, because it’s locked and second, he had paid the janitor to keep an eye out.

“Oh” She sounded disappointed. Disappointment was every girl’s reaction when he denied them something. Colton rolled his eyes. Did he care? Nope, don’t give a fuck.

“Come on Suga” He said getting up. “Time for lunch.”Now that it was lunch, he needed to have a smoke and get rid of her. She was a nice fuck-no more. He made it clear before they started intercourse. Intercourse? Ha!

He pulled on his fashion ripped jeans and his blue t-shirt that said ‘Read my mind’. Ha! If any girl read his mind, she would be seeing herself naked. Not that he was a pervert but who doesn’t imagine a naked girl. He then pulled on his leather jacket. Yeah baby. I’m bad! He thought grinning. If there was anything he loved in this world, that would be his black leather jacket.

“Can’t we cuddle a little bit longer?” She whined as she pulled on her cloths. This was exactly the reason why he didn’t take whiny girls. Sabrina had been giving him the lust eyes for days and Colton being the bad boy, couldn’t resist. Now he regretted it.

Colton sighed. “Nope. I get hungry after sex. And food is something I really love.” He said rolling his eyes. Man! He was fed up with her already. He couldn’t blame her though. He knew he was just so sexy that girls can never get over him.

She came closer and hung her hands around his neck, pressing her big chest against his. It turned him on again and he wondered whether he should go out or fuck her again. She nibbled on his ear “Well, will you meet me after school? Maybe we can go somewhere…” She suggested huskily.

Not a bad idea though he was busy after school. The races start at four pm and he needed to be there at time. He was one of the best racers after all. Plus if he didn’t race, he wouldn’t have money since his parents had stopped his pocket money for a whole month. Like they could stop him from doing what he wants.

Before he could say anything, the door opened. Colton grinned when he saw his best buddy standing there looking pissed. Ah now that’s the expression that suited her. Lena Jennings. The cheerleader captain. The most agonizing women in the world. And unfortunately best friends with Colton.

Now anybody would be wondering how a cheerleader like Lena could be best friends with bad boy Colton. Well in third grade when Colton was surrounded by some loosers, Lena had jumped in and helped him-not that he needed help. So ever since they’re best buds. He challenges her and she challenges him. Most people in school wondered when they’ll officially become a couple. Yuck! Colton had never though of Lena like that. She was like a sister though that never stopped him from teasing her about sexual stuff.

Colton smirked “Hello sunshine. Wanna join us?” Oh if she wasn’t pissed first, she would be now.

“I’ll pass.” She said in monotony.

No reaction huh? O-kaaay not weird. He thought. Normally Lena would be irritated by his teasing. They would hit each other and tease each other but today was different. She was probably too pissed today. He wondered what he did to have her pissed at him.

Again before he could say something, he was interrupted. He rolled his eyes. Don’t girls have any manners?

“Hello Lena” Sabrina said rudely before looking back at Colton “Baby, can we-

And she was interrupted by Lena. What is it with interrupting?! Women’s! When will they learn to get along.. He thought sighing aloud.

“Hi Sabrina” Lena said then looked at Cole “Col, we need to talk.” Lena said ignoring Sabrina’s glare. Ok his spidy-senses were telling him that something bad was going to happen if he didn’t get them away from each other. He really enjoyed watching cat fights. It turned him on but right now wasn’t a good time.

“I was talking to him” Sabrina sneered. See what I mean!

Lena gasped dramatically “Oh really? I didn’t realize you were. You may continue” Ok time for me to step in before it gets nasty. He knew who would win if they fought. He had nail marks on his arms for the proof. Damn! Lena would claw your eyes out with nails if she has too.

Though the nail marks on his hands were about two days ago when they fought over a chocolate. Lena never ate chocolate because of her diet but just to piss Colton off, she stole his snickers. SNICKERS!! Which he would kill anybody for. He loved chocolates and candies. Boy’s thought it was girly but girls thought it was adorable so Colton never minded. They had fought over a chocolate bar and eventually she had returned it to him when he won.

Before Sabrina could retort, Colton stepped in. “Okay girls, I’m not in the mood for a cat fight, maybe another time.” He said giving them the look to stop. He doubted they would listen. Do girls ever listen to you? Fuck no! A girl would do it more just to annoy the guy. It was in their nature to annoy boys.Probably more because they are the sexy creatures that would make your lower part rise and shine. Painfully.

Sabrina huffed “Fine. I gotta go anyways. Babe, will you meet after school?” She asked Colton as she stepped out of the room. Oh no, here we go again! She was clinging on to him and he hated that probably because an inner part of him didn’t wanna break her heart.

He sighed. Stop being a pussy and make an excuse. “Sorry, I can’t hangout. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time.” He told her shrugging. This dialogue he saw on internet. Ha! Good thing he remembered.

She gaped at him in confusion for a moment before she regained her composure. “Oh Well ok, I’ll see you around.” She said before placing a kiss on his cheek and leaving.

Thank god! He thought in relieve. She would have been the most annoying of his flings. He looked back at Lena “Ok shoot.” He said as he stepped out of the small room and closed the door. He leaned on it with his arms crossed.

She crossed her arms and scowled at him. Here starts the drama queen. He thought smirking. It was years of experience about Lena. “What were you doing with her?” She snapped.

Colton grinned. Now that was the reaction he was looking for. The angry pissed off Lena, who he loved to annoy so much. Since he never had a sibling, Lena had been there always with him and he never lost the chance to annoy her. “Wow, somebody needs a happy meal” he said sardonically

She rolled her eyes “You know how much I hate her. And stop grinning.” She snapped again.

Colton sighed “She was just a fling.” Then he raised his brows. “Now tell me what was so important that you had to disturb me”

Her face turned angrier. “My father is getting married”

Colton grinned. “That’s amazing. He’s finally gonna have a sex partner” Mr. Jennings getting married was surprising. The guy had been so lost after his wife. Good for him. Colton thought.

She scowled at him “Is sex you all think about?”

“Um yeah. It’s one of the best activities.” He said grinned. It definitely was. Though Lena wouldn’t know since she’s a virgin. Oh yeah, the sexy cheerleader captain is a virgin. It was a top secret. Colton had made Lena work hard- like smelling his dirty socks to keep it a secret.

She rolled her eyes “Pig.” she muttered, then she huffed. “I don’t mind the new mother since she’s my father’s childhood love and I want him to be happy but…”

“But fucking what?” He asked.

“But I’m having a step sister too. Can you believe it! I mean, I was happy and I really did not need a sibling. Damn it!” She snapped

New sister huh? No wonder Lena was pissed. She would never share anything. She was the type of girl who wanted all the attention. Now that she’s having a new sister, it would be a scene to watch. New girl would be good-if she’s hot. Colton thought grinning. “So is she hot?” He asked her.

Lena glared at him “She’s a nerd. I saw her picture. She has big squared glasses on her small face! I hate her already” She stomped her feet. Very mature.

Colton grinned “I like nerds.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. Some nerds were good. He had once role-played as nerd and fucked in the library.

Lena smirked “Good because I have the perfect plan” She said. Oh ho. Colton just hoped she wouldn’t kill the poor nerd. Not that he cared but he didn’t wanna see Lena in jail. It would be a fun sight though. Her stomping her feet angrily in front of the police.

He held back his laugh and pushed his hands into his jeans pockets. “Proceed” He said. The last time they planned something, it was on one of the emo girls. An enemy of Lena. Colton being the bad boy had to teach her a lesson.

“I want you to ruin her. She’s the good girl. She’s a church girl which means she’s sweet and sensitive. Find a way to her heart and break it. Break her heart so badly that she will regret coming here.” Lena said rubbing her hands together like Tom does in-Tom and Jerry- when he’s scheming. That’s one of Colton’s favorite cartoons.

Ok not his problem. First of all, he did not find any interest there. What the point of making her fall for him. It was boring. He sighed “Sorry babe, but that’s fucking lame. I’m not doing it”

She gasped “Why the fuck not?”

He shrugged “Because I don’t go for nerds and she’s your problem, not mine. Plus I don’t need a nerd clinging on me all the time.” Nerds were good for sex but they usually ask for commitments which Colton was not interested in.

She sighed “Please do this for me. I’ll do anything.” She begged. Ooh now Colton would love to upload her snoring video on facebook which they endlessly fought about. He could make her let him upload it but he didn’t feel like it.

“As much as I would love to see you do stuff for me, I’m still going to say no.” He said. Ok now he was just trying to irritate her. He wanted to irritate her because he loved seeing her cute angry expression.

“Please” again she begged.

“Nope” He replied

“Please Colly”

Colton glared at her “Don’t fucking call me that! And no!” He snapped

She glared back “Fine then your just scared to do this. Are you scared of the nerd?” She said tauntingly.

She did not just challenge him. He moved closer, trying to be intimidating. “Are you challenging me LiLi?” He said slowly using her nickname. He called her LiLi when they were kids.

She smirked “Yes. I challenge you to make that nerd fall for you within a month.” She said taking a step closer too. They were now face to face, glaring at one another.

“And what if I win? What’s my price?” He asked leaning back on the door. If he was going to be winning, he needed a prize. Nothing happens without any prize.

She smirked wider “I’ll buy you that new motor bike you’ve been dying for.”

Shit! His week point. She knew he would do anything for that bike. Since his parents weren’t allowing him that bike, he was racing to save enough money to buy it himself. His old bike was nice but he needed the new one. He huffed “Ok and what if I loose-which is impossible.”

She rolled her eyes “Then forget your bike and I will also post that drooling picture of you on facebook.” She said smirking. Ok so they both had something to post on facebook but they never posted any of it because they both promised each other. Thought that didn't mean he doesn't hate the picture. He had once slept over at her house. He was tired as fuck! She took the chance and snapped a picture of him drooling.

“I won’t be loosing so I don’t have to worry about that picture.” Colton said confidently. He never lost a bet. A new game huh? Making her fall in love wouldn’t be a problem; she’s a nerd after all. It had been so long since he was challenged. And he never lost one.

She grinned. “We’ll see.” Then she extended her hand forward. “Is that a deal, Colly?”

He smirked “Oh it’s definitely a deal LiLi.” He said shaking her hand. “ And you know what?”

She raised a brow before removing her hand. “What?”

Colton grinned “That nerd…is mine” He said before walking away from her.

***

Ok guys. Prolouge is up!! I’ve been very sick lately which was why I couldn’t upload. All my stories and my fans mean a lot to me which was why I had to update no matter what.

So please give your reviews and vote please. Oh and I’m sorry if you see any mistakes. This chapter was not edited so please beware.

Interesting fact about this chapter: My boyfriend’s name is Aaron Davis. Hehe. I didn’t have the name for Aaron’s character so my boyfriend suggested his and I agreed. LOL

Anyways, hope you like it. VOTE & COMMENT

Love Alice.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
Bad vs Bad بواسطة LukesPubicHair

قصص المراهقين

254K 6.3K 39
Colton glared at her. "Not in a million years would I ever date you." Maya is the new girl and she has an odd description; bitchy, careless, funny, a...
456K 12.4K 26
People say sex is for people who are in a loving relationship, but you can't help it if you're intoxicated. Cassie Matthews has a one night stand wit...