GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Par Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Plus

one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

two.

2.5K 43 2
Par Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode eight)

_______

michael davidson was never a nervous man but knowing that his love island experience kind of does go off on who he chooses tonight, was making his hands sweat.

the davidson male shook off his nerves, going to have a chat with tasha sitting by the not shadowed couch, "shall we sit here?" michael sat himself after tasha, "we haven't really spoken much, have we?" tasha looked at constructor, "i know,"

"like at all,"

michael clarified, "i've been quite busy, haven't i, today?" he spoke with a charming smile, "yea, i know, obviously, you came in being like, my type's brunettes and stuff, so i was like—"

tasha nods her head, "yea.." he clicked his tonuge to the top of his mouth, "you ever got with a blonde?" he nods his head, "yea, of course, i've been seeing some blondes before in the past," he spoke to her, "first time for everything, right?"

michael smiled, "you surprised me today, when you walked through the door dressed up tonight, i was like, fuck, she looks good tonight," he said to her, "really?"

the davidson hummed, "oh fuck, yea," the two spoke some more where the islanders near the firepit spoke about michael and tasha having a chat, "obviously with me and andrew, we have something there but it's still very fresh, do you know what i mean?"

"yea, of course, it is fresh for everyone, man," he said to her, "yea, but like, i am still open to get to know, like, other people and stuff, and obviously when you walked in, my type is a pretty face kind of vibe,"

michael smiled, "aw," she smiled at him, "i'm not gonna give any more, cos you'll get big-headed, but—" he shook his head, "i'm not big-headed at all,"

he started to laugh, "it's your cheeky smile, you're literally loving it," he spoke more to tasha when he sees amber coming towards them, "michael, can i pull tasha for a quick girl chat?"

michael nods his head, "of course," he looked at amber, "do you wanna stay here?" tasha looked at him as he stands up from the couch smiling at them charmingly going into the kitchen.

____

ekin and michael stood around the firepit with the davidson's male hands over the fire heating up his cold hands, "i'm very good at—"

he interrupted her, "good at what? talking shit?" michael said to ekin-su, "—understanding people," he hummed, "i feel like you are a right big flirt,"

michael moved his hands, "a right big flirt?" he questioned her, "yea, and i feel like your head is between me and paige," he glanced up at her, "and blah, blah, blah,"

he ran a hand through his hair, "you're there, looking at me, eyeing me up, and then flirting with paige, so what's the craic?" he rubbed his hands together, "you've got a husband, mate,"

michael said to her cheekily, "i don't have a husband, i'm not in a relationship, nothing is actually official, and you know that as well," he sits himself down onto the firepit couch, "come sit on my knee, then,"

he laughed when she sits next to him, "i don't do that even if i was single, but, yeah, what's cracking?" he played with his water bottle lid, "nah, i'm just getting to know everyone,"

"good,"

ekin-su commented, "well, guess what? i wanna get to know you as well," he liked her straightforwardness, "yea, of course, we will do, you know what i mean?"

michael glanced to the kitchen, "i'm not in a relationship with davide," ekin su said to michael, "that was me just being a prick," he said honestly to her, "i know you are,"

ekin-su looked at michael's structured face, "i'm getting to know your humour as well, a little bit," he played with his water bottle, "i feel like everyone will understand me soon, the only person right now who understands me is jacques,"

"yeah,"

michael glanced at her face, "deep down, you're a softy," he smiled, "how did you know?" she smiled, "just, i can tell,"

he looked at her eyes, "are you over your last girlfriend?" michael had his arm crossed, "of course i am, i wouldn't be on here—" she looked at him, "did you two end on good terms?"

michael shrugged his shoulders, "i think we did, but like we both knew that it wasn't working out for us anymore," ekin-su nods her head, "i am still gonna care for her, cause we were together at the end of the day, that's just the type of lad i am,"

ekin-su had questions rolling, "so how are you getting along with paige? is there anything in common? are you— what's it's like?"

he played with his ring, "nah, with paige, she's lovely, i literally said she's so lovely," ekin su nods her head, "i feel like this chat has been good,"

"same,"

michael smiled cockily, "i'm gonna be going to bed thinking about you now," ekin-su and michael looked away from the firepit, "and you'll be right next to me, which is a shame,"

"truth time, where would you rather be tonight?"

ekin-su glanced down, "i'd rather be with you, giving you a cuddle and you giving me a cuddle, oh it's so bad i'm sayin this, but he's not making any effort with me," he chuckled at what she said.

and with that, davide comes over to them with a towel over his arm and two champagne flutes in one hand and a small bowl in his other hand, "guys," michael looked at the italian male, "it's getting late, i thought you guys are hungry, so i'm gonna leave some chips,"

michael laughed at that, "i'm gonna go to bed, you know?" michael took the awaiting cup from davide's hand, "thank you very much,"

"gentlemen, i will see you tomorrow,"

michael laughed as davide started to walk away from them, "hashtag of the night, i don't care," michael sipped on the water inside the champagne glass.

____

michael walked alongside his friend to the bedroom, "mate, my head is completely scrambled," jacques looked at his friend, "no way," michael makes a face, "ugh,"

the davidson male ran a hand through his hair, continuing their walk to the bedroom as all of the girls went upstairs with michael glancing at paige who was near ekin-su who both smiled at him before walking out of the bedroom.

michael gets out of his jeans leaving himself in his white calvin klein boxers where paige comes downstairs into the bedroom seeing michael slipping off his shirt from his toned body.

paige gets into her shared bed with afia as michael gets into his shared bed with jacques running a hand through his hair, "goodnight islanders!"

"goodnight,"
"goodnight,"

the davidson male leaned down on his shared bed with his friend, closing his eyes where sleep took over him.

____

the lights switched on with the davidson male covering his blue eyes sticking his hand getting his sunglasses into his hand, putting them onto his face, "good morning, everyone!" ekin-su said loudly, "hope everyone slept like a baby,"

michael leaned more up his bed, "morning, jacques, michael, did you two have a good first night?" afia questions them, "nah, jacques has been up for ages,"

he put his mircophone around his neck, "i had a weird dream yesterday, i had a dream, you were in my bed," she motioned to michael, "you were in my dream, bloody hell,"

"oh really?"

ekin-su looked at them, "fuck me, the dream was so weird," michael yawned rubbing at his eyes, "michael, jacques, are you two ready for a full day of adventure?"

jacques smiled, "i'm ready for the full day," michael laughed, "are you ready to ride the rollercoaster?" jacques then spoke, "with you i am, yeah," ekin su laughed as jacques, michael and the boys make their way outside.

"who makes breakfast?"

michael questioned the boys, "better talk to ekin-su, cos she does the breakfast for the boys, he stood in the kitchen with ikenna who was making indiyah scrambled egg on toast, "can one of you guys fetch indiyah for me, please?"

dami and michael both stand up, "just to tell her that breakfast is ready, please," the two boys walked, "want us to get her for you?"

ikenna puts away something back into the fridge, "yeah, just say indiyah-ah! breakfast has been served," ikenna said to them, "your king has sent you breakfast,"

the irish lad spoke with michael laughing at that coming inside the bedroom where michael puts on a wife beater, "hello, madame," michael and dami come to the girl's dressing room, "your king awaits, let's go, please,"

michael takes indiyah's hand in his, "i'm scared," dami looked at her, "why are you scared? don't be nervous, it's just a little ting with your king, innit?"

"your queen has arrived,"

both boys bowed down playfully, "i'm obsessed with this sexy girl," ikenna smiled, "mmm, look at you, breakfast has been served," michael moved putting a chair to where indiyah now was, "did i miss anything out?"

"no! perfect,"

michael sits down near tasha in his white wife beater smiling, "taste test, taste test," tasha, dami and michael were like proud parents, "maybe feed her some eggs,"

dami nods his head, "feed her first bit?" michael takes out his phone as well taking pictures, "we'll get a picture of it as well," tasha and michael both took pictures of ikenna feeding indiyah her breakfast.

"mmm-mmm!"

indiyah looked at her coupled up partner, "i'm giving you ten stars for effort and thoughtfulness," the two kissed with michael smiling, "appreciate it,"

michael stands up now starting to make himself some breakfast to munch on when davide starts to do the same thing, "she gonna come down for her pancake,"

the italian male shakes his head, "no, i'm making it for her," indiyah and davide had a conversation with michael just making himself some breakfast, "if i'm in a relationship, i will always cook lunch and dinner,"

"oh, that's lovely,"

indiyah commented with michael continuing on what he was doing, "i'll give her the pleasure to cook every once in a while," indiyah smiled at davide, "oh, that's so nice,"

ekin-su comes downstairs looking stunning in her bikini, michael wolf whistled smiling at the girl, "oh, you look good," davide commented, "thanks,"

davide smiled at his partner, "making breakfast here," ekin-su drank her drink as michael just smiled loudly down as he sees from the corner of his eye, ekin-su glancing at him.

the davidson male picks up his plate of scrambled eggs and toasts where he made two pieces of toast, eating it with his scrambled eggs seeing paige, "good morning," he said to her, "morning,"

michael looked at her, "how are you?" she shrugged her shoulders, "good as i can be," michael chuckled at her comment, the two went separate ways.

____

michael sat with some of the boys on the coloured variety beanbags near the swimming pool, "text," luca said making michael and jacques furrowed their eyebrows, "what?"

"she's got a text!"

amber looked down to her love island phone, "fuck's sake, amber and dami, it's time for your first date," the girls cheered, "please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag game set match, hashtag balls for days,"

"oh, my god!"

luca looked at dami, "dami, son, you're going on a date!" dami stands up dancing, "whoo!" dami comes over to the lads with davide near him, "i'm nervous, boys,"

the lads all chuckled going inside to the bedroom to help dami pick out something for his date, "nah, definitely, if i'm gonna be playing tennis, i'm wearing white,"

"headband?"

jacques handed him the white headband, "yeah!" ikenna said, dami smiled, "you boys are taking the piss, man," he puts the headband onto his head making michael put a hand over his mouth keeping his laughter in.

michael looked at dami from where he sat on his and jacques's bed, "i think you've got to let her win," dami looked at them, "let her win?" the lads all nod their heads.

dami does something with luca shaking his head, "yea, don't do that," michael laughed at that, "you've got to try and kiss her, surely," michael commented, "i'll need my lip balm, then, cos these lips getting dry, you know,"

the lads all go near the front door where the girls come downstairs with amber in front, the lads all clapped, "whoo!" laura looked at her friend, "make sure you win, amber!"

tasha and the islanders watched them walk away, "they both look so cute," michael smiled seeing his friend walk away from the villa to have his first date.

____

the davidson leaned back against the sun lounger, "yea, imagine if we got a tennis date," paige laughed, "i wouldn't let you win,"

she looked back at him, "you wouldn't stand a chance anyway," michael laughed, "i'm quite competitive," he hummed, "everything i play, i need to win,"

"do you play any sports in your free time?"

michael nods his head, "yea, of course, i play a little bit of football," he said to her, "so how do you cope in football, then, if you guys loss a match?"

he makes a face to her, "i don't cope," paige laughed at what he said, "just you stripping off," he nods his head, "literally, i just go home, all i want after a game is a pizza and to go to bed,"

she moved her hair, "do the boys not go out after a game, like out drinking or whatever?" michael shook his head, "normally match days are on a Saturday and Sunday we have practice," michael said to her, "if we play on a friday night, though, we get the weekend off,"

paige nods her head, "yea, that's nice,"

michael smiled at her, "so when i have, like, a friday tournament game, i'd probably drive straight to wales, and have, like, the weekend with you," he said confidently and flirty, "yeah?"

he turned to her, "come and stay at mine at thr weekends?" he smiled charmingly, "yeah, yeah, we'll do that,"

she leaned against her sun lounger, "well, that can work," he ran a hand through his hair, "can i bring little bella, though?" paige loooed at him, "your dog?"

michael nods his head, "yea, she's called bella, i want another as well, you know," paige looked at him, "-can we have a doberman?" michael smiled, "yea, ok, well, i was thinking another french because i want to call it boyd,"

"i want bella and boys together,"

paige looked at his blue eyes, "cute, but, no," michael chuckled, "i want a little doberman," he makes a face, "ok, fine, we'll get one of them,"

she smiled at that, "and we're gonn call it dior," he adjusted his sunglasses, "are you close with your mum and dad?" she nods her head, "yeah, like proper close?"

paige looked at him, "we're dead close, we're death-closely close," he smiled at that, "would you mum like me?" he asked paige, "yeah, she would,"

she commented nodding her head, "would she?" paige smiles, "cause you're quite cheeky, i think, i think she'd like you, for sure," michael smiled at what she said, "i like to be, like, the cared if my mum, you know what i mean, like? i feel like it's my responsibility to, you know, look after her, almost,"

he ran a hand through his hair, "make sure she's happy, and like, you know, safe," paige smiled at michael, "i reckon she'd actually be watching thinking, i hope he goes for her,"

"aww, that's so sweet,"

michael nods his head, "i reckon so, yea,"

____

"getting on really well, aren't we? were chatting even more," michael rubbed his arm, "she is as good as the inside as she is out, you know what i mean?"

he smiled at the beach hut camera, "er, yea, she's a lovely girl, she is a lovely girl, and we're getting on good, we're vibing," he smiled cheekily to the camera.

____

dami and amber come back to the villa, "ayy!" tasha, gemma and paige started to stand up, "how did it go?!" gemma questioned going to the couple who have just come back from their date.

michael smiled, "what's happening? what's happening, peeps!" the lads all stand up, "aw, boys, i'm so sorry," luca looked at michael, "you didn't lose, did you?"

"yes, it's a bit disappointing,"
"was she good?"

the lads all walked to the firepit, "yes, she was good, yea," the lads all looked at dami, "you lost?! you lost?!" the lads repeated, "you're stressing me out, boys, of course i didn't fucking lose, boys!"

all the lads then started to cheer with michael who was closest to the irish male slapped his hand against dami's hand, "i feel like cos she was losing really badly she got a bit dismotivated,"

michael sat next to dami, "but then i put a wager on it that if i win i just get a kiss, so—" luca looked at them, "oh, that's good, that's so smooth,"

"where did it happen? on the court?"

dami looked at them, "i did one on the court and i did one on the date as well," michael was impressed, "oh!"

luca looked at dami, "what did you say for the second one?" dami glanced around all of the lads, "aw, the second one, obviously, like, i just called her a beautiful women and then—"

michael looked at the lads, "selling her dreams, mate," dami moved, "but that one was a bit of tonuge, though,"

"ooh,"

the lads said all together, "two kisses on a date" luca said, "that's good, man, that's setting records," dami smiled, "we'll be practicing some more tonight, if you know what i mean?"

michael blows a raspberry, "pfft!" the lads all went away to go and get changed for their evening.

____

michael went for a shower, coming out with a towel wrapped around his waist as he blow dried his hair, "first day, i think everyone was a bit like, oh shit, they're too loud for us,"

indiyah shakes her head at what michael said, "no, man," she said to them, "you two settled in a treat," michael smiled at that comment from indiyah, where he sees andrew shaving his beard, "definitely sticking it on tash tonight if you're shaving the beard, lad,"

andrew, michael and jacques laughed at that, "does anyone know how to iron?" gemma asked coming into the bedroom where michael was shirtless with his jeans already on, just ironing his long sleeve polo shirt, "luca does,"

dami looked at luca, "this is your opportunity to shine, my brudda," luca looked at his partner, "we'll bring 'em up to ya," luca stands behind michael, "don't stress, luca will bring it up to you,"

michael said to gemma, with luca behind him as gemma's dress was on the ironing board, "right you do it now," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean i do it now?"

the lads laughed as michael did iron gemma's dress not wanting luca to get into shirt for not ironing it properly.

tasha, ekin-su and laura come downstairs sitting in the bedroom with the boys as michael started to put his shirt on.

the islanders all come outside with michael and jacques playfully swinging their hands back and forwards laughing pulling their hands from each other, choosing a champagne glass with different drink inside.

"cheers to having the best romantic summer of our lives," afia cheered with the islanders all cheering, clinking their drinks all together.

michael moved away from the islanders, holding his champagne glass in hand turning his head seeing davide and ekin-su kissing, "what we saying, lads?"

michael comes to his friend seeing jacques going to the firepit, "just how i'm about to kiss your ex," luca said to jacques with michael staying standing up with andrew, "go for it, lad, i reckon she would tonight,"

luca looked at them, "on the outside world, i couldn't catch a cold, let alone some feelings," michael smiled at that, "and i don't wanna, like— do you know what i mean? like, just pull back because i'm worried,"

"ride the wave, lad,"

luca looked at andrew, "i know, but if someone went fits up or something, i'll be fuming," michael kept his hands in front of him in front of the fire keeping his hands warm.

the davidson male grabbed his drink moving away from them with jacques, separating from his friend going to have a chat with afia, "oh, this would be so comfortable if it wasn't so hot in the day,"

michael nods his head, "yeah, i know," he held his drink in his hand, "how are you feeling?" he asked her, "i'm feeling good! how are you?" she questions him, "i'm good, you know,"

he smiled at her, "good!" he ran a hand through his hair, "nah, i just wanted to, like, thank you as well," afia looked at him, "cos i feel like our first date, you literally helped me so much,"

"really?"

michael played with his hair, "yea, a hundred percent, if it wasn't for you, like, i wouldn't have left as confident, so—" afia smiled, "i was a bit nervous, you know,"

michael makes a face, "really? i couldn't tell," he said putting his drink behind him, "could you not tell?" michael shook his head, "no,"

afia smiled, "i've got a great poker face, then!" he played with his bracelet, "but, like no, like, you proper, like, settled me in, if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have found the first day so easy,"

afia moved her hair, "i feel like, on day one, the way you and jacques came across was so different to how i think of you two now," he smiled, "that is true, that,"

he put his hand together, "genuinely, you've made me feel so comfortable as well," he nods his head, "i actually feel like when you're in here and you're single and you're not in a couple, it's actually crazy,"

"oh, a hundred percent,"

afia looked at him, "everyone's in their couples all day," he smiled, "if you're feeling lonely tomorrow, just come and grab me," she smiled, "oh, thanks,"

they spoke more when he smiled, "give me a cuddle," the two hugged, "you have the sweetest face, michael, genuinely, all right?"

the two stand up from the couch with michael sorting out his shoelaces, going back to the firepit having a chat with the lads.

____

"i got a text!"

michael and jacques were talking to paige, laura and afia when the three girls stopped, "guys, wait, there's a text!"

paige gasped, "can all the islanders gather around the firepit immediately," michael ran a hand through his hair, "oh, my god,"

everyone comes to the firepit with michael and jacques having their arms crossed over their chest, when afia's phone went off, "afia, laura and paige, you are both single, please stand at the front of the firepit,"

the three girls did as said, with jacques looking at his friend who frowned, where jacques phone went off, "jacques and michael, as new boys, you must now decide which one of three single girls you want to couple up with, the girl not chosen will leave the villa immediately,"

michael ran a hand through his hair when another text comes through, what said that jacques choose first saying why he wanted to couple up with one of the three single girls in front of them choosing laura.

michael then stands up, "fucking hell," he ran a hand down his face, "i've decided to couple up with this girl because, from day one, entering the villa—"

he exhaled, "i found her attractive, you know," he stated, "the hours what i've had with her, the talks what i've had with her, you know, er.. we're just getting on more and more,"

michael didn't look up, "so i'd like to see where it would go," michael looked in between both paige and afia, "the girl i'd like to couple up with—"

he stopped for a second, "—is...paige," when michael said her name, the girl hugged afia in a hug as michael looked at her, when paige comes to him, her hand on his shoulder as michael kissed paige's cheek.

he sits down next to her with an arm wrapped around her shoulder, "fucking hell," he looked down to his lap, as the islanders all went to afia hugging her, as michael bit his lip, "i'm sorry about that, i had to do it,"

afia hugged michael, "you don't need to be sorry, i promise," she rubbed his back, "you've nothing to be sorry about," he blows out a raspberry, "pfft, fuck that,"

the girls went all inside to help afia with her suitcase where michael comes upstairs, seeing the girls all ready, he lifted afia's suitcase bringing it downstairs near the front door, "group hug, group hug,"

afia went out of the villa door with michael feeling bad running a hand through his hair.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.3K 469 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
198K 3.2K 59
Isabella Pierce is a makeup artist and hairstylist from Manchester, UK that was put up for Love Island by her friends which include Molly-Mae and Tom...
377K 4.5K 57
- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little sister of the Liverpool midfielder, enter...