Dysfunctional || Abby Littman

Par XxMercyKilledxX

Skylar Evans, Sophie's cousin, just moved to Welsbury to live with Sophie after the murder of her parents. Sh... Plus

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Cast #2

1.8K 40 35
Par XxMercyKilledxX

So this is for OCs, aside from Skye then. So there is mention of this therapy group, which Skye gets send to, with only people her age. This group becomes a close friend group.

Nick Evans

Portrayed by Frank Dillane

Nick is Skye's 18 year old brother, he is quite protective of her after they were out of contact for a long time. He is half caucasian (dutch) and half latino (cuban). He is close friends with Marcus and Jake. Nick often struggles with his ADHD, mostly when it comes to school work. He's a stoner and he's also quite artsy. 

Charlie Evans

Portrayed by Alexa Nisenson

Skylar's 12 year old sister. Charlie suffers from ADHD, just like her siblings. She ran away from her parents with Nick, although she was never told why. Charlie is often annoyed by her two overprotective older siblings. 

Jake Hudson

Portrayed by Sam Underwood

Jake is the best friend of Nick and ex-boyfriend of Skye. He is 18 years old and his plan is to go to Harvard after high school. He knew the Evans siblings from back in the Netherlands. He came to Wellsbury to finish his senior year there. His friendship with Nick is hanging by a thread, due to Nick being angry about Jake dating his sister. 

Chris Evans

Portrayed by Lorenzo James Henrie

The biological son of Joshua Evans, he moved in with the family after his mother passed away in a car crash. Strongly disliking stepmom, for no good reason aside from her being married to his father. He doesn't get along with his adoptive siblings at first, aside from Charlie. He slips into a depression after the passing of his mother. 

Quinn Middleton

Portrayed by Dianna Agron

One of the most popular girls, she's 16 years old and captain of the cheerleading team. She becomes best friends with Skye after meeting in a therapy group. She developed a trauma after becoming the victim of sexual assault. She's a good dancer and singer. 

Brittany Fabray
Portrayed by Katherine Barrell

Brittany becomes Skye's other best friend after getting to know her at the therapy group. She developed a trauma after ending up in the hospital, due to being beaten up by her homophobic father. She's interested in crime and creepy stuff in general, she's 16.

Bellamy Clark

Portrayed by Bob Morley

Bellamy was physically and mentally abused his whole life, he was adopted by the Clark family after the arrest of his parents at the age of 10. He gets along well with his sister Norah. He gets to know Skye in the therapy group. He's 17. 

Diana Torres

Portrayed by Rose McIver

Diana, 16 years old, fell into a depression after witnessing the traumatic suicide of her brother. She meets Skye at the therapy group. She is very caring and passionate, definitely the mom in her friend group. 

Harper Reyes

Portrayed by Lindsay Morgan

Harper, 16 years old, is the survivor of a tsunami in japan, she was there with her parents on vacation, had to fight for survival. She meets Skye in the therapy group and becomes close friends with her. She is incredibly smart and wants to become a nuclear physicist. 

Kevin Whittemore

Portrayed by Dylan O'Brien

Kevin, 16 years old, had a near death experience after someone tried to rob him, he got shot in the shoulder and had multiple surgeries to take the bullet out. He met Skye in the therapy group. He's a bit of nerd. 

Aiden Woods

Portrayed by Daniel Sharman

Aiden and his siblings lost their parents in a car crash, that they were all in, they are staying with his aunt. Aiden is 17 and the oldest of the three. He meets Skye in the therapy group and they form a brother and sister type relationship. He befriends Nick as well.

Colin Woods

Portrayed by Nick Robinson

Colin was the survivor of a car crash he was in with his family, losing his parents in the crash. He's the younger brother of Aiden and twin of Lindsay. He's 16. He meets Skye in the therapy group.

Lindsay Woods

Portrayed by Adelaide Kane

Lindsay is the twin sister of Colin and younger sister of Aiden. She, along with her siblings survived the car crash that her parents died in. She's 16 and quite the theater nerd, rivaling often with Max. She's a part of the therapy group. 

Madison Evans

Portrayed by Kim Dickens

The adoptive mother of Skylar, Nick and Charlie. Stepmother of Chris and wife of Joshua. She forms a friendship with Georgia and Ellen.  She's caring and tries her best for these children, she wanted to adopt, because she can't have children biologically. 

Joshua Evans

Portrayed by Cliff Curtis

Joshua is the loving father of Chris and adoptive father of Skylar, Nick and Charlie. He's a top notch lawyer, he earns a lot, investing the money in the lives of his four kids and wife, whom he loves dearly. He's a good man and often helps around with volunteering work in town.

So the therapy group exists out of:
Skylar, Quinn, Lindsay, Bellamy, Diana, Harper, Kevin, Aiden, Colin and Lindsay. They are in the group for trauma. They start hanging out after the group and all become close friends. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.3K 177 32
Virginia Miller aka Ginny, could be described as a awkward girl. She moves to a new town in Massachusetts with her mom, Georgia. The reason being bec...
118K 4.4K 31
Samantha Baker had been in love and hurt far too many times to ever want to fall again. until a certain blonde woman moved in across the street. Geor...
2K 49 20
"Fuccckkk" she moaned. This made me wet. I felt the rush of hot wetness between my legs and she continued to moan as I pleased her. She had cum quick...
11.1K 474 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point