Moon~Dancing (A Stray kidz r...

Av maryamabubkar

** A spin off to Ille-girl ** Turns out, not only super heroes have double lives and alter egos. Known as "... Mer

Prologue
I am Moon
Get cool
Charmer
Wow
Miroh
Back door
Hellevator
All in
Top
My pace
Ex
Domino
Boxer
Easy
One day
Awaken
Voices
Question
Insomnia
Side effects
Double knot
My universe
You
Astronaut
Silent cry
If it is you
Phobia
Airplane
I hate to admit
Love untold
Ice cream
Moonlight
M.I.A
Spread my wings
The tortoise and the hare
Drive
TA
Case 143
Ghost
Thunderous
God's menu
Sorry, I love you
Going dumb
Secret Secret
Placebo
Wish you back
Hoodie season
Surfin'
Your eyes
Rock
Placebo
Just Breath
Hug me
Can't stop
Close to you
Piece of a puzzle
Drive
Waiting for us
Third eye
The view
Muddy water

Sun shine

1.4K 55 36
Av maryamabubkar

( MY MENTAL HEALTH RN 📉)

LEAH POV

Its been a few weeks since my embarrassing encounter with Chan and Minho.

And though I expected they'd want to cut any sort of contact with me, it was the opposite. They must have shared the story with their other members because they've all warmed up to me.

It was weird. In a good way. Really weird...

I wouldn't complain. I mean... who wouldn't want their attention. Even if its just a little. 

So basically, I was gradually befriending them all. Well... all except Minho. Why?

We might have had a little misunderstanding a few weeks ago.

Long story short, I broke his phone. I didn't mean to. I swear... it just.. happened when I was trying to give it back to him when he forgot it after practice.

I don't know how... but it did fall from my hands and the screen ended up having a massive crack.

And to make matters worse, the flabbergasted look on his face had me accidentally letting out a snort. Which of course earned me a look of disbelief from him.

I apologised of course. I mean... It was rude to laugh after breaking someone's phone.

He said it was fine.. collecting the phone as he walked off. But it was obvious that he was still mad and annoyed about it.

He still doesn't really talk to me till today unless he has to.

I didn't blame him.

It was rude of me to laugh like that. I couldn't help it though.

He face was too funny. It was priceless.

I'm such a bad human being...

"Now that you're done, could we finally do it?" Felix asks from behind me and I close my eyes to keep the dirty thoughts away. I mean, tell me your mind didn't think of something else when he said "do it".

If you say your mind didn't, you're lying.

Curse you wattpad.

"Do what exactly?" I ask, keeping the broom aside. Turning around to stare at him. He pouts cutely.

"Come on, you've forgotten already?"

"Well, I've been busy the whole day so my memory is bound to loose some things" I shrug, ruffling my hair. He stares at the movement of my hand on my hair, getting mesmerised for a second before he snaps out of it. Ears turning pink.

I blink. I must be imagining things.

"Lee know hyung said you were a very good dancer" and a terrible singer. I wanted to complete, but I keep shut.

"I want to see your moves, maybe we could learn from each other" he says, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I smile at him sheepishly.

Maybe I'm just lazy, but I feel like my legs might melt off at any second. I had to cover for someone today and do my own work as well. It's been a long day already and I still wasn't done for today.

I didn't think I could dance right now.

Just then, Hyunjin walks in, watching something on his phone. He looks up at Felix rushing towards him excitedly.

"Look look look look! She posted again!" He exclaims excitedly, playing the video he was watching for Felix. Felix watches the video with interest, but Hyunjin looks more interested. His body was practically buzzing with excitement.

Curious, I decide to ask, "what video is he talking about?".

I could hear "mic drop" playing by BTS, but he said "she" so I was curious on who he was talking about. I know the last dance cover I posted was mic drop. It couldn't be.. right?

"Its this girl on YouTube Hyunjin is obsessed with. She only posts dance covers on her channel and she's really really good" Felix explains. I tilt my head, "oh.. what's her name?".

"Uh... Moon dancer. Yeah... that's the name of her channel.. might not be her real name though. She wears a mask too so she probably doesn't want to be recognised either" Felix mumbles and my heart stops. Looking up at Hyunjin sheepishly. She shows me the video and it indeed is me dancing in it.

"She is.. very cool!" Hyunjin whisper yells with a very thick accent and i smile at him awkwardly. Though I was internally freaking out.

So... Hyunjin likes Moon.

I didn't know what to think about that.

Most girls would be flattered and probably gush about it.

But.. I was so utterly in love with Chan that the fact didn't bother me that much. It is fun being friends with them however. They were amazing people.

The door opens again revealing the devil himself. And I find my self freezing in my spot.

Oh my God, I'm breathing the same air as Chan.

"Come on, it's time to go!" He tells them. And I find my self simping for how he spoke in his native tongue.

I needed help.

Felix turns to look at me with a pout again, just as Chan approaches us. Looking at Hyunjin's phone to see what he was watching. His eyes light up.

"Oh, she posted again... wow, she's so good!" Chan exclaims, looking very much interested in the video and I blush several shades of red. He.. he also likes my content?

"Leah? Leah!" Felix calls out and I'm snapped out of my trance. I stare at him, blinking rapidly.

"So, could you just show me your dance moves a little bit? Who knows, maybe you're even better than Hyunjin's Moon" He teases, earning a glare from the said male.

"Impossible. Moon is... too good"

"Yeah I'll have to agree with Hyunjin. This Moon is very talented" Chan says adjusting his bag and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

I mean..  Moon is me but.. I wanted Chan to like this side of me too.

"I can dance better than her" I say unconsciously though confidently. Earning looks from all three of them.

"Woah, Leah I was just joking" Felix says raising his hands. I look at him.

"I'm not. Music please "

They all share a look as I walk to the center of the room just as Felix plays a beat from his phone. Ot takes a few seconds for me to understand the beat of the song. So I could determine how my dance routine would go. Once I do, I start to make up my own moves. Feeling the beat and rhythm of the song as I moved with it.

I hear a couple of claps and cheers. Though I don't know who it's from. It spurs me on, giving it my all to impress them. Not just Chan, all three of them.

Leah had rhythm too.

Though as always, things don't end well for me when I accidentally kick poor Felix on the chin making him drop his phone and fall to his knees. Chan immediately rushes to him and so do I. Hyunjin covering his mouth as he stared at us in shock.

"Oh my God! Felix I'm so sorry!" I grab his face from Chan, panicking and hoping I didn't hurt him too much. I hold his face, blowing on his chin as he tries to convince me over and over again that he was ok.

I unconsciously lean down to kiss his chin, pulling back to look at him worriedly, just to see his face so red I was afraid he was getting sick.

He stares at me with wide eyes and parted lips. Lips which were now slowly turning into a huge wide smile.

"Now I'm even more ok" he says, looking at me bashfully and I blush, pulling back as Chan pulls him up to stand. He checks his chin to see if he was ok and when he sees nothing wrong, he asks him and Hyunjin to leave and that he would catch up.

Once they're gone, I'm left alone with Chan and I could feel his eyes boring holes into my head. He was mad, I could tell. And I was hella Intimidated by his aura right now.

"I.. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to-" he cuts me off. 

"I know you didn't. But that wouldn't stop me from talking to you" he maintains eye contact and I shakily look down, "your dance moves were very good. But also very dangerous to do around people. Such dance moves should be done at a distance so I hope next time you don't repeat the same mistake yeah?" He says and I nod my head, fidgeting.

I still couldn't meet his gaze as I stared at my feet. Only wanting nothing more than to disappear. The silence in the room wasn't helping either.

Suddenly, I feel his hand in my hair, ruffling the strands. I look up at him with wide eyes when he pulls his hand away.

"See you tomorrow " he grins, turning around to walk towards the door. He opens it.. and stops. Looking over at me.

"Don't tell Hyunjin, but you win this round" he winks and I blush, watching as he walked out.

I look at my self in the large mirror behind me. Hair messy and face red.

Channie touched my hair again. I squeal.

Someone get me an oxygen mask because I can't breath right now. 

~~{🌙}~~

*ANNIE~MARIE IS LIVE*

It was the first notification I saw when I finally turned on my WiFi. Before a few more notifications popped up.

Obviously I tapped on the live first. Praying to God that I don't miss it. My phone tended to do that to me. Saying someone was live and when I tap in to watch it, it then shows the live has ended five minutes ago.

Today was my lucky day though.

I've missed Anne-Maria's Instagram live four times now. I was lucky to catch It today. Though it seems she must have started it for a while now with the number of people watching.

I still can't believe she's friends with Rae. I'm so jealous.

"I've been feeling so sick all day. I feel like puking but it's not coming. I ate too much sweets earlier and now I'm paying for it" she mumbles, scrunching up her nose as she looked away. She seemes to be in a daze before she looks back at the camera.

"Any ideas how I can stop it? I drank some orange juice.. it worked for some minutes but I'm feeling sick again" comments about her possibly being pregnant start to flood in and her green eyes get wider and wider as she reads them. Panic evident on her face.

She was laying on her bed and rushes to sit up. Dropping her phone on the floor first before picking it back up.

"People. People please, calm down! Don't go spreading rumours that I am pregnant. I'm not. My body just doesn't react well to sweets and I ate a little too much today. That's why I'm feeling sick" she tries convincing the viewers. Some do get convinced, and some don't because they keep sending comments about her possibly being pregnant. 

Her eyes seem to widen even more at the people that are not convinced by what she's saying. Just then, she looks up when there's a knock on the door. The person walks in and I hear Jimin's voice in the background.

"Sorry, were you doing a live?" His voice asks and she smiles.

"Yeah but don't worry. What's that?" I hear shuffling in the back ground before her grin gets wider when she collects what he was giving her.

"Cheese balls!" She gasps dramatically, raising up the bag for the viewers to see, "Jimin got me cheese balls, my favourite snack".

The comments start to ask if they could see Jimin. I join in on the request too. Jimin was my bias after all.

She reads them and looks up at him, "Jiminie, they want to see you. Come say hi!".

I hear him chuckle before foot steps approach. And soon, she's adjusting the camera as he sits next to her. She places her head on his shoulder as he collects the phone.

"Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Hola!" he greets waving at the camera as he pushes his blue hair back.

I type in a comment on how amazing the Black swan video was. But it is immediately buried by the bursts of comments that flood in. I sigh. Story of my life.

Anna collects her phone, stuffing her mouth with cheese balls as she read the comments. She was stuffing her face so much that I could see her having a hard time to chew. I let out a snort.

Jimin seems to notice how she's stuffing her face as he looks away laughing hard, "Why do you like eating snacks like that?" He asks covering his mouth as she balanced her phone, probably on her nightstand so we could see them both.

"I like having my mouth stuffed and full. It's just better because then I could taste it more" she shrugs licking her fingers. My eyes widen at what she just said.

The comment section also fills with a series of lenny faces and smirking emojis.

Does she realise what that sounds like to other people? I don't think she does because she was busy munching on her snack.

Jimin rolls his lips between his teeth as he stares at her. Looking away as a dirty and knowing smile took over his face. Anne-Maria finally looks up at her phone, seeing the comments, brows farrowing as she looked back at Jimin.

Her eyes widen, cheeks turning red as she gasped and hit his chest, "I didn't mean it that way! Is that.. is that why you were so silent?!" Jimin falls to his back on the bed, laughing nonstop as she looks back at the comments.

"You guys really need mind cleansing " it was obvious she was trying to control her laughs as she covers her mouth. She picks up the phone again.

"Use some Hobi water, it's sure to do the trick" she giggles, now waving at the camera, "bye! It was nice talking to you all!".

And with that, she ends the live.

Well that was interesting. 

I was so glad I didn't miss this live. My role model and bias in one place. It was a dream come true.

It also felt nice seeing them interact with each other. Annie had a lot of haters because of her relationship with the members. There was even a time she was attacked by some antis when she went out shopping some weeks back. Telling her to break up with the boys or else.

I was glad she still wasn't afraid to still be with them and publicly show her affections for them even after that. I can't imagine the courage and patience that takes.

My phone starts to ring suddenly. Rae. I wonder what she wants.

I pick up the call.

"Hello"

"Hey Peanuts, how you doing?" She asks and I roll my eyes at the nickname.

"I'm fine, thanks. What's up?"

"Yeah um... so Chan called me earlier " my heart starts to race.

"Yeah?"

"He says he wants to see you tomorrow after your done with your work. At his studio"

"What... why? What does he want?" I gasp, "you think it's because I kicked Felix's chin?!".

"You did what?!" She exclaims almost bursting my ear drums.

"Long story" she sighs.

"I honestly don't know why he wants to talk to you... but i heared him say he has a job for you. So it's probably not about Felix" it still didn't ease my nerves though. But I don't show it.

"Ok.. sure. Thanks"

"Yeah yeah, just try not to faint under pressure" she teases and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah whatever"

"Or run away"

"Sure, I get it Rae"

"Or make that stupid duck face you make"

"Jeez Rae i get it!"

We finally moving forward.

Please don't forget to share your thoughts and vote. It could save a life 🤫

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...
167K 4.6K 94
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...
808 46 18
Friends -> fwb -> enemies -> lovers Yoongi, his twin sister Yunmi and Jin have been inseparable since their school days. As they hit their t...
1.1K 21 22
This is a story about a young girl named Y/N and she's always believed that magic was real and that you just had to believe in the magic for it to...