So Many Lovers ?!

By XiniacX2

Various kakegurui characters x fem reader. One shot is also included in this book. ( A kakegurui book ) None... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
One shot
Mikura- should have known
Kirari- Online Date
Kirari- It was just a dare
It was just a dare ( part 2 )

Chapter 4

1.4K 51 8
By XiniacX2

I have a feeling I made a few mistakes already but I don't know where... also sorry that I didn't update this book cause of some school work and my exams are close TvT

'.........' = Thoughts

"........." = Talk        

____________________________

" Yeah " ( ??? )
____________________________
In the student council
Third Person POV

Kirari took out her phone and started to dial Sayaka.

" Sayaka " (Kirari)

" Yes madam president?" (Sayaka)

" Could you help me bring Y/n L/n and maybe her friends ?" (Kirari)

" Sure is there anything else ?" (Sayaka)

" Hmm... nothing for now " (Kirari)

" Alright then " (Sayaka)

* Call ended *

After the call, Kirari placed her phone back into her pocket and looked at her sister who was nervously fidgeting with her fingers, sitting on her right

" You seem nervous Ririka. Is there something wrong ?" ( Kirari )

" No it's just..... do you think she'll remember me ? Me and her haven't really played as much as you and her did when we were young " (Ririka)

" I'm sure she'll remember you Riri." (Kirari)

" But we're twins ! Maybe she'll mistake me for you who knows !" (Ririka)

" Riri look at me " ( Kirari )

Kirari held Ririka's shoulder and turned her facing Kirari. Kirari stared into her sisters eyes as Ririka did the same.

" Relax sister and take a deep breath. Y/n is not someone who forgets other easily. If you wish to make sure she remembered you why not we play the game we use to play 10 years ago?" (Kirari)

" Sure I guess ?" (Ririka)

" Good, now let me do your makeup and hair " (Kirari)

" Fine " (Ririka)

In maths class
Y/n POV
We arrived a little late for the math class but surprisingly the teacher wasn't here yet. We took our seat and waited for the teacher. I heard some mumbles behind me so I looked behind to find Mary and Itsuki praying with the math book lying open in front of them

" What in the world are you two doing ?" (Y/n)

" Shush We're praying to A's this quiz at the same time wishing for the teacher to not come " (Itsuki)

" You know that doesn't work right ?" (Y/n)

" There is hope now pray with us " (Mary)

" When did you believe in hope ?" (Y/n)

"Now" (Mary&Itsuki)

" I- Nevermind pray on your own" (Y/n)

I looked back to the clock seeing it had past by 10 minutes already and there was no sign of the teacher. It seems like their prayer may work. I closed my eyes to calm myself but I never notice myself drifting off to sleep.

In the Dream •

Where am I ? I looked around me to see myself in front of a house. The house looked massive and luxurious. It was a mansion and it looked very Very familiar. As I was admiring the mansion, the door opened and a family came out of it, I couldn't really tell who they were because a black thing was covering their face. I was about to say something when the kid they had walked through me.  Am I dead ? As thoughts were clouding my head a black limo came behind me, the family entered and drove away.

The screen went black. A few minutes later it lit up again. Pools of blood were shown in front of me with fire around. How did this happened ? Thoughts were coming back but then the feeling of someone shaking me pulled me back into reality 

• end of dream •

"Y/n! Are you okay ?" ( Ryota )

" Huh? What happened ?" ( Y/n )

" You were sweating a lot and squirming " ( Ryota )

" Oh uhm it was nothing " ( Y/n )

" Are you sure Y/n ?" ( Yumeko )

" Yes I'm sure there is nothing you need to worry about. I just had a nightmare that's all " ( Y/n )

" Oh and what time is it now ? " ( Y/n )

"  It is 2:30pm right now and we have another half an hour until we finish school " ( Yumeko )

" Ah... so I slept for 15 minutes ? " ( Y/n )

( slept for 15 minutes when the nightmare was so short ;-; )

" Pretty much. Anyways if you are asking if the two finished praying or not. No, they have not " ( Ryota )

" Why ? It's been 30 minutes already surely the teacher would not come anymore " ( Y/n )

" Well actually Mr Sam, he is always late but the days when he isn't is when new students come in so he can give a 'good' impression of himself " ( Ryota )

" Wait but I'm new ? How come he isn't here yet ?" (Y/n)

" Who knows ? Probably the president hasn't told him about your presence in Hyakkou " (Ryota)

' Well thank you kirari...cause that hurt ' (Y/n)

" Anyways, there was one day he came in the last minute and held us for like an hour saying he was in a 'meeting' with someone when he was clearly watching memes all day " (Yumeko)

" Shouldn't he get fired already ?" ( Y/n )

" This school cares more of gambling and money then education " ( Ryota )

" Right but as a class monitor should you not find him ?" (Y/n)

" I decided not to since he would hide himself to somewhere no one can find. Last time he hided in a bathroom stall and now who knows where he would hide." ( Ryota )

" Oh... wait how did you guys know ?" ( Y/n )

" I was bringing some work to the teacher when I came across him sitting on his chair, watching some funny memes. I took a peak of his schedule and found out he was suppose to be teaching the 1b class. " ( Yumeko )

" And when I was searching for him, I heard deep laughs from the male teacher bathroom. So knowing the teacher has a deep voice it must be him " ( Ryota )

" Ah is that so... we can leave right ?" (Y/n)

" We could but if you want deten-" (Ryota)

Before Ryota was about to finish his sentence. The door opened revealing Mr Sam.

"Hello Class. Sorry about my lateness again. I had a very important meeting with someone and let us get started with our attendance " (Mr Sam)

Time skip
" Lastly, Yumeko Jabami ?" (Mr Sam)

" Here !" ( Yumeko )

" Okay all of you are here. Great. Anyways let's get started with our quiz " (Mr Sam)

" Sorry to interrupt Mr Sam but we actually have a new students with us. Y/n please stand up " (Ryota)

Y/n stood up and everyone turned their attention towards her. Y/n looked at the teacher reaction seeing him shock 

" O-Oh! The president didn't mention you. Sorry but let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Sam your maths teacher and you are? " (Mr Sam)

" Y/n L/n " (Y/n)

' An L/n ?' ( Mr Sam )

" Thank you Y/n. You may sit back " ( Mr Sam )

" I don't know if you know this but we have a test today so if you wish to join I wouldn't mind " ( Mr Sam )

' You literally said that a few minutes ago...' ( Y/n )

" Yea sure " ( Y/n )

" Okay " ( Mr Sam )

The whole class groaned and started boo-Ing at the teacher and some started throwing their items as the teacher pass out the papers.

" Check your papers if there is any missing pages you can come and ask me also this paper is a part of your grades" (Mr Sam )

" You may start... NOW !" (Mr Sam)

____________________________
Sorry I didn't even get to introduce Y/n to Ririka and I already paused it... TvT I'm Sorry again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 358 14
ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ'ꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ...
3.1M 69.2K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
346K 6.1K 12
Y/N is seemingly is a regular student Hyakkou Private Academy, but starts to show his gambling skills when a certain girl inspires him to show his tr...
60.7K 1.2K 32
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐬𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫...