Sweetness Of Life ✔

Autorstwa free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness Of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... Więcej

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 27

263 54 41
Autorstwa free_bird_123_

Villain.

Was a love story perfect without a villain in it?

The villain is what makes things exquisite.

When the hero beats the villain up everyone gets excited and satisfied. I don't think villains choose to be a villain, it's just they have to be. It's the covetousness and desire that makes them do it and I have still not concluded if that is a good or bad thing.

I mean, are we not supposed to get what we desire? And do everything we can to achieve it.

Well, certainly people would say but not by hurting others.

But what have you certainly achieved by helping people except for the satisfaction?

For me, my goodness has always been rewarded with badness.

There is just one thing I have learned in my entire life and that is - Humans don't have a satisfaction limit. The more good you do for them the more they want.

No matter how good you are, you are the villain in someone's life and you can't change it no matter what. I know that I won't be able to change my image in Neil and Avni's eyes so I don't try at all. I am not going to get anything by that.

"I'm on my way," I tell Neil on the call as I drive to Maya Kashyap's location.

"Just... don't do anything bad." He says slowly. "I hope you keep your promise."

I clench my jaw feeling frustrated. "I will," I say before I disconnect the call.

I pull my hair as I drive, why can't he just appreciate that I am trying to help?

I am not someone who has patience but I am trying here and Neil isn't making it easy for me. What he never knew was I wasn't the actual villain in their lives and now that he has the idea it might be someone else he still doesn't trust me.

And I know Avni hates me and I think she has the right to so I don't try to meet her or talk to her. Though I am happy for her, she got the family she wished for, and because she is the CEO of Parikh Enterprises, Inc. I know she is going to rock, she always had business interests during her college days.

I park the car and get into the elevator. I suddenly start getting nervous as the elevator starts. It would have been a normal thing for Rayan I was years ago. It would be easy for me to go into someone's condo or get them to mine and have a fun night.

But I am not that Rayan anymore.

I don't go around and fuck now. Before I had nothing to worry about except taking care of the company but now I have my daughter to think about before doing anything.

There are just two reasons I am helping Neil. One - I want to get over this guilt. Two - I really want Zaria to forgive me and then I can give her my daughter to take care of. I know there is no one I can trust than Zaria to take care of Hazel. I hope she forgives me after I help her friend and listens to me instead of grimacing at me.

When I took Avni with me to London I intended to do her treatment and then send her to Neil because I knew Avni wasn't going to stay with me when she would gain consciousness.

Things changed the other day when the girl I was hooking up with for a few months met me at the hospital. Sofia was 8 months pregnant and I don't know why but she aimed to hide from me.

I knew she wasn't seeing someone else when she was seeing me we obviously agreed to just fuck and have no relationship hopes. That's what I loved about her, she also just wanted to fuck.

When I reached her and asked why she was hiding from me she spits the truth on my face saying she knew I would not want the baby and she didn't think I wouldn't be a good father.

I know that was the truth but I couldn't ignore the fact that was my baby. It stir something in me, I felt so many emotions thinking about having a baby who would call me father.

My parents were clearly busy having affairs and they didn't really care about me that's the same thing that happened with Zaria. The only difference is she choose the right path and I didn't.

Zaria stopped sleeping around when she was pregnant during her college days and she was left alone to take care of the baby. She was just 19 at that time and her parents didn't give her the support she required. She stood strong and thought she would get over it but she suffered a miscarriage when the baby was 3 months old.

I knew I had to stop sleeping around because I wouldn't be a good father and neither will I be able to give support to the women who will carry my baby. But I thought condoms were made for a reason and I will use them.

Since we were hooking up for months she said to me she was on pills but I don't know how she ended up being pregnant.

That day after she left the hospital I knew what to do. I will have to support her because I am part of it. When Zaria being a girl didn't back off how could I?

The plan was clear in my head just to convince Sofia and be the father to my baby and send Avni back to Neil as soon as she is fine.

Avni went into a coma and I spend the month looking after Sofia who was kind of happy with my decision. I got to know she has complications and she wasn't strong enough to push the baby out of her.

I watched with my eyes as she cried and tried her best until her last breath. I didn't know what to do then I just had tears in my eyes. I got to know I had a baby girl now but I was also sad Sofia wouldn't be with me to share this journey because I actually sucked at taking care of someone.

I didn't want to give my parents the responsibility because they have been busy with their affairs. They couldn't raise their son properly how would they raise their granddaughter?

I hired a lady to take care of her and feed her. She did a really good job because Hazel is a beautiful and strong girl now. Hazel was Sofia's middle name and I ended up giving her that name.

Then I got to know Avni has lost her memory. I thought maybe I could make her the mother of my child, she would definitely be a good mother.

So, when she finally woke up I made this story of she met with an accident and all. I convinced her to marry which was a court marriage.

I guess a better story would have been if I told her she had a daughter with me but I didn't get that idea back then.

I didn't really know how to tell her everything. She could go out and tell my family about it and my mother would end up curing my daughter as she did when Zaria was pregnant.

Guess, her curse really works.

Because she also cured my marriage with Avni wouldn't last long enough and it didn't.

So I started to tell Avni how desperate I was to become a father. I just thought if she becomes pregnant and will have a baby then she won't leave me at all and then I'll get Hazel back into our life.

But things didn't go that way. I just wanted to make her pregnant and I know that my move wasn't good she obviously thought I was forcing her in a way I did, I guess.

I sigh as I stand in front of Maya Kashyap's door and I reach out to ring the doorbell. It opens after seconds and I frown when no one appears.

"Rayan?" A voice asks.

"Yeah," I say confused.

"Come on in." She says and I hesitate before I step inside. She closes the door behind me and I am a little surprised as I look at her place.

It's big, neat, clean, and attractive. There is a blindfold, handcuffs, and roses on the bed. I instantly know I need to leave this place.

I suddenly feel a pair of arms around my waist and I flinch a little. I definitely have no power to fight against the urge but I know I can't fuck this up. For my daughter at least.

"You are so handsome." She says in a deep voice. I reach for her arms around my waist and remove them so I turn around to look at her.

She has a petite figure and fair skin color something which I expected. She is wearing a short yellow dress and I let my eyes move up her body and then I see something which I didn't expect. She is married and... bald?

"You are bald?" I ask in disbelief as I look at her.

"Yeah." She shrugs. "Is that a problem?"

"Uh, yes. I mean, no." I say not really sure how to answer.

She narrows her eyes at me. "You don't fuck my head."

"I know," I say. "You are married?"

"I am." She rolls her eyes.

"You are cheating on your husband." I point out. "That's not a good thing."

"Why do you care?" She rolls her eyes as she reaches out and unclasps her nuptial chain. "I can deal with my husband. I have been doing this for years and I didn't get caught."

I clear my throat as I look around. I have flirted so much with her even if I didn't want to and she definitely doesn't expect me to be a good guy.

"Come on." She reaches for my hand and pushes me onto the bed.

"Wine?" She asks as she looks down at my body and smiles.

"Yeah," I say as I smile at her.

"Fuck." I curse after she walks to the kitchen. I need to get out of here and take her with me. I am not sleeping with her.

"Undress yourself." She grins at me as she hands me a glass of wine.

"Uh, let me get some drink first," I say as I drink the wine slowly.

She looks at me for a moment then she suddenly grabs the glass and keeps it on the table before she jumps on my lap. I close my eyes as she leans in to kiss me.

"Wait," I say as I pull away and she frowns at me.

"I think my place is better than yours," I say not really sure what I am saying.

She looks around her place and then her eyes lit up. "You have the adult playroom?"

Like, seriously? I am not so much into it.

"Yeah," I say and she pulls away in a swift.

"You should have called me to your place then." She says as she grabs her scarf. "Come on, now hurry up."

I sigh feeling suffocated as I follow her out. She covers her face with the scarf and I roll my eyes.

We get in my car and I drive us to my condo. She reaches out to kiss my neck as I drive and I try not to cringe.

"It's distracting," I tell politely as I push her away.

"Why are you behaving weirdly?" She asks confused. "You were so flirty and dirty when we used to chat."

That's because it's easy to type anything than act. Knowing that she is married is something that makes me a little angry at her but I also know I was someone like her too so I don't try to judge her.

"Oh, I am just tired," I say slowly. "I am sure you can cheer me up as soon as we reach the playroom."

"I am going to make you happy." She laughs.

"So what work do you do?" I ask.

"I don't actually have a job."

"Really?" I ask as I glance at her. "So you just sleep around?"

"I do some job which I know isn't considered as one." She says boringly. "And I sleep around for fun I don't take money for it. I am not a prostitute."

"I didn't mean to say that," I add quickly.

"It doesn't matter to me." She shrugs not bothered.

"What is your name?"

"Oh, you can call me baby." She says seductively as she moves her hand on my thigh.

I quickly grab and pull away as I try to chuckle. "No touching until we get into the playroom."

"Oh my God, you are so hot." She says in disbelief.

"Is your name weird or something?" I ask. "You never say it you know."

"No one has stressed so much on my name. They sleep and go away." She shrugs. "Why are you curious?"

I look at her and I know exactly what to say. "Would you not want me to take your name as I moan?"

She doesn't say anything for a moment before she lets out a breath. "It's Maya."

"Maya." I nod.

"Your voice is so deep. Say it again, it's such a turn-on."

I clench my jaw as I speed down the highway feeling frustrated with her. As I park the car I don't give her time to say anything. I just rush to the elevator and she follows me inside. I feel relieved when I see someone already in there.

When we reach my floor we get out and I unlock the door in urgency.

"I love that you are hurrying up." She says beside me and I push the door open angrily.

I lock it as soon as we are in and I pick her up in my arm. She squeals as I walk us to an empty room thinking I am taking her to the playroom.

"Is this the playroom?" She asks. "Or you call it a red room?"

"Whatever you like," I say as I set her on her feet.

"Come on, go inside." I look at her.

"It's my first time." She giggles and then she takes a deep breath it takes everything in me to not roll my eyes at her.

She pushes the door open and then steps inside, it's dark in there as it's almost 9 now and besides there are no windows in this room.

"Turn on the lights," I say as I stand by the doorway. "On your left."

As I watch her walk to the left and turn on one switch I close the door in a swift.

"What the fuck!" She shouts. "You traitor." 

"Be a good girl and sit down then answer my questions," I say as I loosen the tie around my neck.

"Who the fuck are you?" She shouts. "Get me out of here."

"Calm down and sit," I say patiently.

"No fucking way!" She shouts. "Tell me who are you?"

"Tell me why have you been blackmailing Avni and Neil?"

"Oh, so it's about them." She says. "And who are you?"

"I am Rayan." I roll my eyes. "Answer my questions and leave."

I start the recording on my phone knowing Neil wouldn't trust me and he will want to hear.

"I am not blackmailing them." She says after a moment.

"I know you are," I say. "Now, just tell why."

There's a silence on her side before she says. "What do I get if I tell you?"

"Money," I say and know that's exactly what she wants. "Blackmailing is your job, isn't it?"

"Kind of." She says. "How much will you give?"

"How much ever you want," I say. "Now, answer me why."

"Because Ira asked me to." She sighs.

"Who is Ira?" I frown.

"She is my friend."

"Why does she want to kill Avni and Neil."

"I don't know the entire thing, trust me." She says. "I just know Ira and Anvit are Avni's cousins and they want to take revenge on her for some reason. Ira called me one month ago and said I have to wear a hoodie and blackmail her cousin and her husband. For that, her brother would pay me so I did it."

I shake my head, things people do for money are unbelievable.

"Is that all you know?" I ask.

"Yes."

I save the recording and suddenly I get Neil's call. I sigh as I answer it.

"Yes, Neil."

"Is Maya with you?" He asks impatiently.

"She is." I nod glancing at the door and I walk down the stairs not wanting her to hear our conversation.

"Good." He says.

"I actually have a recording. I am sending that to you."

"I hope you haven't touched her, her brother is here." He says slowly.

I get angry at him for asking me that but I control myself. "She is in the room and I will leave her now."

"Don't." He says. "Keep her there till morning. I'll come tomorrow."

"The recording I have is sufficient, I guess," I say not wanting to keep her here any longer.

"I'll get her brother tomorrow." He says. "Just send me a photo of her, her brother is getting angry here."

"Okay," I say. "But she might try to escape then."

"Or just let her talk to him." He says after a moment.

I walk back up the stairs and I tell her brother is on the call.

"Are you there Maya?" A person asks on the other side.

"I am." She says nervously.

"I'll come tomorrow, okay?" He says slowly. "Just stay there. You'll be fine."

"Don't tell anything to my husband." She adds nervously.

"You'll have to deal with me first." He says getting a little angry. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I sigh after he disconnects. Guess, I finally succeeded at it.

❊❊

How was it?

I know this chapter might have been a bit irritating. 🤣

But had to write it.

I don't know why I love writing from Rayan's POV even though I am not even sure what to write. 🤣

Please do vote, comment, and share your views.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.6K 2.7K 12
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...
31.9K 3.1K 28
Avni & Neil fell in love with each other in college but unaware that their families are enemies from last 20 yrs. What will happen when they got to...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
401K 29K 92
its a story on avneil and is all about how they meet how they fall in love with each other