NSFW Statehouse Works

By DaneetheRockstar

A soon to be collection of my nsfw stories of Welcome to the Statehouse/the Table stories. More

Rules.

This was Supposed to be Angst...

1K 24 99
By DaneetheRockstar

A/N: Alright. This started as a conversation with Ani-One because we wanted to write Hate Sex. My chapter ended up with a mind of its own. Can be read as a stand alone.

If you want to avoid second hand embarrassment, there is a NSFW LINE do not read past it.

Minor OOC stuff. The South Grows TF Up.

Rhode Island is a Little Shit.

--

Texas had just about had enough of California's bullshit attitude. The younger state had been tearing at his last nerve for what seemed like weeks now.

Every time Texas had tried to get a word in edgewise there was California, talking over him and down to him.

He had just about had e-fucking-nough.

Tonight was supposed to be his night to relax with the other southern states at a nearby bar. Take the chance and maybe hit up a likable lady for a bit of mutual stress relief.

They had just gotten their first round and settled at the bar when a buzz went through the other patrons, all the attention on the bar door where a pretty male figure in distressed denim shorts, a half buttoned red plaid flannel, and sneakers had just come in.

He was of course easily identified by his bright orange beanie and nerdy glasses.

Texas breathed a sigh of frustration and looked toward the ceiling, muttering a prayer to God that he remain unnoticed by the other.

It seemed to work because California, still holding everyone's attention, leaned against the far end of the bar and drew the bartender's attention with a flash of skin.

Next to him, Oklahoma sighed.

"Why the fuck is he here?" He glanced at Texas like he was to blame and sipped his beer. "Did you know about this?"

"Why would I know about this?" Texas frowned at the accusation in Oklahoma's tone, already feeling his short temper waning the longer he looked at the other.

"Cuz you're fucking obsessed with him." Oklahoma rolled his eyes, "Jesus, how dense can you be?! Every time he's around your eyes are glued to him. It's almost like you're in fucking love with him or something."

All conversation around the two ground to a halt and the group all looked at Texas, whose face was bright red.

The larger state finished his beer, stood up, and swung at Oklahoma, knocking him off his barstool.

This started a bar fight, the other states rushing to separate Oklahoma and Texas, who had somehow drug the rest of the bar patrons into the fight as well.

Afterwards everyone was tossed out. Including Cali, who glared at the two states.

Texas glared back and stalked off to his truck as California approached a random bar patron.

--

Later that night almost everyone had split off to their own rooms, but Texas stayed out on the patio, sipping a whiskey. His thoughts, though slow, were still clear and they kept going back to California in those tiny jean shorts and he was really regretting going out earlier when a car pulled up out on the street.

He tensed, his reflexes weren't what they should have been, and he'd left his gun inside.

God, he hoped this wouldn't be a confrontation.

As he waited, the passenger door opened and out got California, beanie missing and his hair a mess, but definitely still California in those tiny tiny shorts.

God he wanted to bend him over and-

Best to nip that in the bud.

California leaned down on the door to say goodbye to whoever was in the car and gave Texas the Perfect View.

Whelp, this was definitely a problem.

Once the car drove off California turned to enter the house, seemingly noticing Texas for the first time, his expression soured.

As the other stalked by him, Texas ran his eyes over the other's body, noticing the bite marks and bruises littering his skin.

He hopped up and followed California inside, his whiskey forgotten on the porch. As California went to the fridge in the kitchen, Texas stopped in the doorway to watch as the other state move around the darkened room with eerie ease.

The silence was broken suddenly and Texas jumped as California set a bowl on the counter top hard.

Texas jumped and looked back at California's face. Where was he looking before?

As he locked eyes with California, he felt heat rush through his face at the thought of what California had done that night. What had led to those mouth shaped bruises on his neck, leading down to and disappearing under his shirt collar, and the matching set decorating what Texas could see of his upper thighs?

Texas flinched when California snapped his fingers in the southern state's face. 

"Cali to Texas; is there a problem Houston?" The other look torn between bemused and angry, with a bit of concern creasing his forehead and Texas did not want that, so his alcohol addled mind did the only thing it could think of.

He kissed California.

On the mouth.

In his drunk state, he could only focus on how good and right kissing him felt and he didn't notice California grabbing him by the arm and flipping, backing him against the island in the kitchen. He didn't notice till they separated and he finally felt the counter digging into his lower back. When the blush flared back up, California rolled his eyes and stepped away, assuming Texas would try to run, but was pleasantly surprised when Texas reached out and took his snack, setting it aside on the counter and pulled the smaller state back against his front and leaned down to kiss him again.

California waited for the kiss to go deeper, because obviously he liked this and Texas.... seemed to like this, but other than slight variations of pressure, nothing was instigated. Then a thought occurred to California and he had to gently push the other away a bit. 

At Texas' heartbroken look he cooed softly and cupped the cowboy's face in his hands. "Tex, hun. Was that-?"

California didn't get to finish his question as, in an instant, Texas figured out what he was gonna ask and covered his mouth with his hand and glared at him.

"So what if it was? Gonna tell me how to do it better?" The embarrassment coloring Texas' face was still warming California's palms when he smirked and purred in response to Texas' question.

"No, I'll show you~."

He drew Texas back in slowly and started nibbling gently at the taller male's lips, pinning him back against the counter with the full weight of his body (which wasn't much to Texas, but still). 

California felt a groan rattle through the other's chest and it brought him immense satisfaction knowing he had caused it. 

After a little warming Texas up California licked at his lips gently, trying to prompt him to open up, but where the taller male was trapped against California, the golden state felt a full body shiver pass through him and a devious plan formed in his head.

He licked Texas' lips again and when the other didn't open for him once again, he pulled back a little to see the dazed look in the other's eyes.

"Yer... really good at this. Like concerningly good."

California smirked and reached up with one hand to pull Texas's jaw open and leaned in, licking into the taller state's mouth finally and his soft moan of approval at his first taste of Texas, slightly spicy and heavily oversaturated with alcohol with a slight hint of cinnamon underneath, was drowned out by Texas's louder moan of approval as he pulled the smaller flush up against him, arms around the golden state's waist. 

After a long moment of French kissing California pulled back and looked up at Texas. "You really are drunk, huh?" 

It took a moment for Texas's brain to catch what California had said, but when it did he looked away. "N-no." 

California chuckled softly and cupped Texas's face. "Okay. We shouldn't do anymore tonight though. I'm an asshole, but not like that baby. I like my partners participating." He started to pull away and Texas actually whined low in his throat, tightening his hold on the other.

"Don't. I don't want you to go.."

California gave him a strange look and gently distangled himself from Texas's hold. "Don't worry, in the morning you'll be thankful I stopped you here." The smaller state gave him a smile, grabbed his food and left.

--

In the morning, Texas woke up with a horrid hangover, head pounding and after 30 minutes in the bathroom, worshipping porcelain, he got showered and went downstairs only to find that he had in fact long overslept his usual time and everyone was already up. 

He grabbed his coffee and a couple pain killers and went to the most quiet room he could think of.

Gov's office. 

As he walked in, head down and quiet, the other looked up, concerned.

"Texas? Do you need something?" 

Texas went straight for the couch, sipping his coffee. "I'm stealing your couch for a nap."

Gov rolled his eyes upwards and shook his head, but was ultimately thankful it was Texas who tended to sleep quietly at least. 

Hours rolled by silently for the two till at once, both of their phones went off with the group chat that everyone was in. As Texas was asleep, Gov saw the contents first and...

Oh shit. 

Gov had better figure out why the fuck Rhode Island had a picture of Texas and California making out in the kitchen with the lights off before Texas woke up or it'd be 49 states. 

Hm, maybe Puerto Rico still wanted that spot-

NOT THE TIME GOV!

He hopped up and quickly and quietly made his way out into the rest of the house, looking for the little noreaster that woke up and chose violence. 

In other parts of the house, everyone was in various states of shock and disbelief. 

Except for the south, they knew it would happen eventually. 

They all sat in a room, quiet and looking around at each other as they thought through their decisions of the past and trying to figure out how to move forward.

Louisiana was the first to speak up, which was unusual as he was more a follower than a leader. "I think we c'n all 'gree dat dis means we can't targe' dem LGBT anymo'." 

A glance around the group showed most nodding in agreement.

"So... that's all it takes for us to stop targeting Minorities? Knowing someone in that Minority?" Oklahoma asked, looking a little... something, but it was hard to get a read of the emotions flitting across his face.

Kentucky sighed a little. "I''s a little hypocritical, but... I think i''s betta late den nevah."

Everyone was startled when Oklahoma stood up and stormed off with an aggravated growl, slamming the door shut behind him.  

Everyone stared after him, then Louisiana sighed and got up. "I'll go see wat's got 'im upset, communicate to yer governments wat's goin on." He heads out the door after the other, cursing himself for taking charge, knowing this was more of a Texas thing, but they couldn't exactly leave it to him as he was probably going to disappear for a few months to have a mental breakdown somewhere. 

He caught up with Oklahoma and grabbed to smaller state's wrist. "Mais sha, talk to me. Wat's goin on? We're worried 'bout you." He tugged so the other spun to face him and was startled by tears pouring from Oklahoma's eyes. "Wh- Oak, wat's wron' honey?" He bundled the other state in to his arms, a concerned look painting his face.

After a few moments of violent but quiet sobbing, Oklahoma got enough control of his voice to get out two words. 

"I'm gay."

Louisiana froze with the smaller state curling into him when the realization hit him. Oklahoma had been scared to come out to them in fear of being shunned, but the same people he feared that reaction from had just accepted and agreed to change because someone he hated had come out. Slowly Loui lowered his head to rest on top of Oklahoma's, one hand coming up to curl across the back of the other's neck protectively. 

"I accept you, sha." 

He held the other while he continued to sob into the Cajun's chest. 

--

As Gov rushed through the house in a frenzy, looking for Rhode Island, he ran past where he was hiding three times. 

Massachusetts's room.

Inside Massachusetts was laying on his bed, internally lamenting on how his room became the meetup spot this particular time, New York seated on the foot of the bed, Rhode Island sitting on his deck, Connecticut sitting next to Mass on his bed and Maine, Vermont, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey all seated on the floor around the room.

He came back to himself just to hear Rhode Island recounting the scene he had almost walked in on in the kitchen last night to the others and quickly tuned out again, not caring.

New York on the other hand cared.

A lot.

He was half convinced that somehow Texas had forced California to kiss him, but on second thought...

It wasn't such a stretch to see that California definitely had a thing for the other.

New York shook his head looking at Rhode. "Ya really shouldn'ta done that, Rhode. Neither o' them are ready to qcome out about how dey feel about each otha." 

Rhode just shrugged his shoulders. "If we had just left them to their own devices, they wouldn't've gotten anywhere and we'd be dealing with their weird sexual tension forever."

The others nodded and New York glanced at his brothers for help but none of them looked willing to give input so he sighed and got up. "Fine. I'm gonna go check on Cal. He's probably having a panic attack. Save us some food at dinner." He headed for the door, stepping out into the hall and heading for California's room.

In California's room he was thoroughly distracted, gaming and had his phone on silent so he hadn't even seen the photo till New York came into his room without knocking.

Cali damn near jumped out of his skin and looked over at New York, confused and while he wasn't paying attention, died on his game. He sighed and turned his full attention to the visitor. 

"What's up?"

New York gave him a concerned look and came over, picking up his phone. "You haven't looked at the group chat have you?"

California looked confused and shook his head. "Why? Is something going on?"

New York sighed and showed him the picture, and though the lighting was dim, it was most definitely him and Texas, making out in the kitchen, in the dark.

California blushed bright enough to rival NYC's beanie. 

"Wanna explain this, bub?"

California shook his head quickly, but at New York's unimpressed stare, fumbled out, "H-Hekissedmefirst."

New York stared at him.

"Really?"

California nodded. 

New York made an aggravated sound. "That Fucker! I knew it! I knew you'd never-" he paused at the sight of California's face, a bit hurt as he watched New York.

"Do you... really hate him that much?" California glanced away from his friend, trying to hide what was plainly written on his face. Love.

New York's anger dissipated at the sight. "I'm just worried.. you and Tex... you're like throwing spray paint cans on a fire." 

California shook his head, "Yeah, I know... it's stupid. He only kissed me because he was drunk probably-"

At that moment they heard a loud scream of rage, then a slam of something crashing into the hall wall on the floor below.

The two of them shared a look, then bolted out of the room.

Texas was awake.

Downstairs Gov was trying to keep Texas from hunting down Rhode Island and killing him, but was failing.

Miserably. 

They were in the front room, states filtering in from all over the house, while Texas was shouting swears at the top of his lungs. 

He finally caught sight of Rhode hidden behind Maryland and New Jersey and lunged at him, pistol in hand, but was caught by Louisiana and Alaska, both holding him back.

"You little blackmailing shit!! Wait till I get my hands around your scrawny little neck-!" 

Louisiana grabbed the hand his pistol was in and steadied it so Gov could take Texas's gun.

Once the gun was out of his hand, he seemed to calm down enough that Louisiana felt it was okay to let him go.

Gov turned to Rhode Island, a glare firm in his eyes.

"What made that decision a smart one, Rhode Island?" Gov approached the smaller of the two who ducked back behind Maryland.

"I just wanted them to quit pussy footin around!" Rhode ducked back further, stumbling into New York's chest. "They been playin this back an' forth since they met! I for one think it'd make everyone's lives a little easier if they fucked and got it outta their systems!!!"

"I ain't Gay!" Texas shouted, drawing all attention back to him. "It's a sin and I ain't a sinner!" Louisiana smacked his arm lightly, drawing Texas's attention to him and shook his head slightly. 

"We don' care about dat no mo', sha." At Texas's baffled look he continued to explain. "We don' care if you gay or straight or... somethin' else." Here he glanced from Texas to California, to Oklahoma, "While you were.. doin whatever you's doin, we southern's took a vote and... we don' care abou' sexuality anymo'."

Texas's panicked look went to each of the southern states, and at each of their calm looks, he relaxed a little more till all the tenseness drained out of him at the look on Oklahoma's face, hope and trepidation. He had known in the back of his mind for a while that Oklahoma was as straight as a silly straw, but seeing the look on his face now, it hit him how much his words probably hurt his brother. "O-Okay..." 

It wasn't a collective cheer that went up through the gathered states, but there was a sense of relief as they filtered away. Texas caught Rhode's eye as he slipped out the doorway and shot him a stern glare before turning back to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Florida who were still next to him. 

"So, I was right about California-" 

Texas swung at Oklahoma, who quickly moved out of reach, smirking at the cowboy. 

--

The following morning, after a night of drinking and soul searching for most of the South, was a Meeting day and after they gathered the intel from their respective governments all popped into the meeting room. California seated across from Texas, with Louisiana and Florida to one side, and Gov to the other.

Texas was hungover, as was Florida who opted to keep his shades on. 

A fight was brewing again between California and Texas over Religion being allowed to run the country into the ground when California stood up, hands slamming on the table as usual. 

Today was unusual in that instead of Florida being seated next to California, it was Louisiana today. He glanced boredly between Texas and California before a devilish thought came to mind and he smirked. Glancing around the table one last time, then stood, reached over and pulled California into a kiss, midsentence.

The argument California was making died on his lips as at first he tried to pull away, but then Louisiana pulled him back in and licked into the smaller male's mouth and smirked at California's moan. Feeling the hipster shiver and lean into the kiss, Loui pulled back, licking his lips and once California opened his eyes again, glanced down at the pretty shade of red the kiss had turned the others mouth as hoots went up around the table. 

"As you were sayin, mais sha?" The amusement must've shown on his face because California blushed brightly and teleported away, embarrassed.

Gov shot him an unimpressed look as he sat down, Florida high-fiving him but as he glanced at Texas he saw the cowboy giving him a death glare.

California didn't return for the rest of the meeting.

Afterwards, Louisiana approached Texas as they were leaving and grabbed his arm. "'Ey, Cowboy. Hol' up. I wanna talk."

Texas pulled his arm out of the other's grip and kept walking.

"Tex!" Louisiana jogged after him, concern creasing his brow.

Texas rounded on him furiously. "What? What could you possibly want from me?!" 

Louisiana paused, stunned at the outburst. "Wha's wrong, mais sha? I thought you'd find it entertainin'.... or at least," he glanced down a little south of the polite border. "Be interested in the outcome." 

Texas made an offended noise and tried to walk off again, but Louisiana pulled him back. 

"Look, sha. Ain't nobody surprised at you likin' 'im."

"I never said-"

"You didn' 'ave to," Louisiana gave him a dead pan look. "We c'n all see it. Jus' like we c'n all see 'e likes you too. But goddamn ya'll need to hook up o' somethin ta get the air cleared so we c'n breathe again. Ya'll are pollutin us worse den anyting that the factories could put out."

Texas blushed slightly and looked toward the stairs. "Does... that really work?" He glanced back at Louisiana.

Loui smirked. "Only one way to find out, mais sha. Go seduce yerself a hipster." He gave Texas a gentle shove toward the stairs. "I'll distract the other's fo' ya." He headed back toward the living room, intent on finding Florida to cause some severe chaos.

Texas headed for the stairs, thoughts rushing too fast for him to keep up and his face beet red as he ascended. 

Much too quick he was outside of the Golden State's room, shuffling from foot to foot and fidgeting with his sleeve cuffs when suddenly the door was open by an embarrassed looking California.

"What are you doing here Texas? Come to finish that argument your friend interrupted?" California frowned at him.

Texas flushed at the sight of California, his lips still a little swollen, his hair ruffled, a slight challenge in his eyes and felt himself fall, his heart stuttering like he missed a stair going down the staircase and now he was falling, the ground rushing to meet him.

"I-"

California waited, seemingly willing to let him struggle to find the words he wanted. After a moment the hipster rolled his eyes and went to shut the door, but Texas caught it and stepped forward into the room, causing California to stumble back, eyes wide. "H-Hey! What the hell man?!"

Texas closed the door quietly, settling on his plan of action, and moved toward the other who was staring at him warily. 

He stayed still as Texas got closer, grabbing his wrist gently and pulling him closer. "Tex, what are you-?"

Texas didn't let him finish, pulling the other into a kiss, gentle as he wraps his arms around California again. Trying to mimic what California did last night, he traced the tip of his tongue over California's lower lip and moaned softly when he felt Cali shiver against him, pressing closer as he opened his mouth and their tongues met, sliding together. Texas pulled away a bit before pressing back in for another kiss. 

California moaned against Texas's lips, his arms wrapping around the taller state's shoulders as Texas pulled him closer. Slowly he began to pull the other towards his bed. 

Texas didn't realize what was happening until California's knees hit the bed and the two of them tumbled onto it. California shuffled up further onto the bed, fixing his glasses, but Texas reached out and took them, setting them aside by the pillows. California tried to get them back, but Texas pushed him down on his back, pinning him with a hand on his chest. 

----------------------------------------------------/NSFW LINE/----------------------------------------------------

As he moved to make himself more comfortable over the other, California's legs wrapped around his hips and he felt a shiver of pleasure race through him when their hips met slightly. It took him a moment after that to move, pressing kisses to California's neck as one of his hands gently pushed up under his shirt leaving trails of fire where his fingertips brushed up against the other's skin. Every touch was met with soft breathy sounds from California's lips driving Texas crazy with want. He wanted to hear the hitch in California's breath as he was teased, hear him moan with abandon as he was (consensually) held down and taken apart till only pleasure existed in his mind, wanted to hear him when he came blissed out and sated. 

Slowly he lifted the other's shirt till he had to lift his arms to let it slip over his head and as California laid back down on the bed, his hair fanned out around him like a dark halo and Texas was struck at just how beautiful the other was and for a moment forgot what they were doing, content to just admire California, who got nervous just laying there.

"H-Hey cowboy. Y-you just gonna stare at me or take your shirt off?" California blushed when Texas shook himself out of it and quickly undid the top two buttons of his shirt and tugged it over his head, hat and everything going to the floor, a blue rosary hanging around his neck all that was left.

Texas gave him a slightly challenging look, expecting California to say something about it, but was pleasantly surprised when all he did was pull Texas back over him, shivering at the cold feeling of the rosary dragging against his sternum.

Texas leaned back down, kissing California again, then paused. "I- uhm-.."

California gave him a small smile. "Need some guidance?" At Texas's little nod California purred softly. "Alright." California smirked up at Texas as he wrapped his legs around the other's waist. "Hold on~."

Texas blushed, a little confused at the warning, then yelped loudly when California flipped them over, landing in Texas's lap, hands resting on Texas's chest to prop himself up as he leaned over the other, smirking. At the smug look on California's face Texas felt some of his ingrained rebelliousness rear up inside and he leaned up, dragging the other back into a heated kiss, hand tangling in California's hair on the back of his head, both of them moaning at the roughness of the kiss.

California pulled back and pinned Texas back down, a hand over his rosary as his free hand trailed down to the other's belt buckle, the smirk on his face teasing as he toyed with Texas's belt.

"Gonna take me for a ride, Cowboy~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
98.6K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...