In Another World // F4 Thaila...

By aastha768

In a story where an average girl enters a drama. She befriends the female lead and her life becomes a mess th... More

Description
Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Characters

2.5K 68 0
By aastha768

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n L/n(You) as Arinya Rueng

       'The from the other world'

" I'm inside a Thai drama. Okay. I'M INSIDE A FREAKING DRAMA!!?? WTF I'M NOT EVEN Y/N!!!! I'M ARINYA RUENG!!!!! "

(A/N: Arinya means "wise" and Rueng means "glory", well that's what Google said. I'm new to Thai drama world so choosing a name for y/n was really hard, I don't think I'll work this hard to choose a name for my child in the future 😅)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thyme Akira Paramaanantra

                   'The Lover Boy'

"I only have one thing to say about her, that she's crazy."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Renrawin Aira

                 'The Soul Brother'

"Ari I'll be there for you, okay? You said yourself that we're soul siblings."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kavin Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul

                'The Flirty Friend'

"Ari! I'm not teaching you how to flirt!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MJ Methas Jarustiwa

           'The partner in crime'

"Ari! Now you are my new favourite person!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gorya Thithara Jundee

                  'The Soul Sister'

"Ari thanks to you I'm surviving in this horrible school."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 47
Park Sora attend Shinhwa High School where the wealthiest study. The school has been rule by F4 the gang of rich kids. She hated her life until she m...
2.1K 54 3
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
2.5K 96 19
Based on show) F4, consisting of 4 rich, handsome, and spoiled boys, the group of the most prestigious and influential 4 students of this school play...
34.7K 910 19
๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โœงห–ยฐ 'Ren' Renrawin Aira has always been the second choice in everything. Between Mira he was always the forsaken one, when it cam...