๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐†๐

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ urbanwriterzz

โ๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ โž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ #๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

โ™•.
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜น๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐….๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

2K 133 14
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ urbanwriterzz

Seyani's life had took a drastic change since she last saw Kyron, she had finally got out of her father's house.

Her phone pinged as she looked down seeing her aunt calling, she quickly declined the call before checking her other messages noticing she had a message from a couple of her clients.

Seyani knew she was prideful but she wasn't messing with how her aunt ratted out her business to her husband's family.

She looked down noticing she a had a message from her father to see if she was coming over for dinner.

"Closure." She muttered softly before grabbing her Totebag that held her school necessities and heading out.

All she wanted was closure from her father and then after that she was wiping her hands clean with him. The respect she once had for him was now gone and it had been gone for years.

She ran her hand through her hair as she walked into university.

She walked into her English literature, not before sitting her bag into  the covies that sat next to the door of the class room.

She went to her assigned seat noticing a face she never cared to pay attention to sitting there, it was Lisa Jasmine's cousin.

Sighing in annoyance, she sits into the seat ignoring her curious gaze.

"Today we're going to be discussing the argumentative essay that's due in two weeks along with your persuasive essay that needs to have a very educational topic and depict very detailed reasons no biases." She stated as Seyani jotted potential essay topics down.

A sense of contentment was what Seyani was currently feeling, not only had she managed to remove herself from a toxic environment but she now had a way of income.

Kyron had texted her yesterday and she left him on read, she didn't know whether she wanted to talk to him or not .

She was guilty, her cousin was right, she was treating Kyron unfairly, he hadn't expressed whether he liked her not.

Class had ended earlier than she expected, rushing out of the classroom she bumped into a chest, she bounced off their chest and just as she was about to fall back towards the floor, she was steadied onto their chest.

Her eyebrows drew together at the familiar cologne that filled her nose.

"Hey Kyron." She greeted, noticing how he looked her up and down before looking back into her face.

Her lip tooted up when he didn't say anything back, she tilted her head to the side, "something wrong with your mouth?"She questioned noticing how his jaw clenched.

She smirked inwardly know she got a reaction out him, " you think you can just ignore my shit and leave me on read and think shit cool." He spat as her eyes widened at the tone in his voice.

Guilt arose, "you're right, I treated you unfairly and I'm sorry about that, and dont snap at me." She fired back as she fidgeted under his gaze.

His mouth twitched noticing how her posture changed.

"Wanna go smoke in my car?" He asked walking away knowing she'd follow after.

Seyani was anticipating the car ride, knowing he was going to bring up what happened between them.

Silence filled the walk towards the car as she walked next to them, unaware that Jasmine and Lisa were watching from afar.

Tears ran down Jasmine's face as she texted her cousin quickly so he could come handle this.

"We need to talk." He starts as soon as they get into his car.

Confrontational ass nigga, she thought wanting to mug him so bad.

"We are talking." She responds trying to avoid the conversation, as her nerves gnawed at her chest.

"Why'd you walk away?" He asked tilting his head over bit so he could see her face.

Her face planted into he hands to avoid his eyes"I'm sorry, I just felt a lack of affection."she revealed as his eyebrows drew in at her confession.

"Lack of affection?" He questioned as his mouth twisted.

Seyani glanced over at Kyron, they had a heated stare off for a moment as she nibbled on her lip.

Staring at each others lips for a moment before moving closer, as if drawn together by an unseen force.

Their lips brushed together, as Kyron's hand snaked up behind her neck before crushing their lips together.

Their lips moved against each other sensually, as a small moan escaped Seyani's mouth, as their tongues massaged together.

A grunt escaped Kyron's mouth when Seyani bites his bottom lip.

They pulled away at sound of a ding from someone's phone, she breathed heavily as smile covered her face.

"Look at ya ass over there smiling like a chestier cat." He said with a smirk that made him look undeniably sexy.

She smacked her lips loudly, "man hush and drop me off at home." She responded as they pulled out of the parking lot.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A sigh of exhaustion passed through Seyani's lips as she walked into her fathers house.

"Just a small get to together my ass." She muttered noticing her father done invited his side of the family over.

"Oh Seyani great you're here." Jameer said excitedly making his way towards as several pairs of eyes looked over at her.

The night progressed as family members she hadn't seen in forever greeted her.

Everyone around the table fixed a plate before someone spoke up after the silence, "Seyani it's so nice of you to accept Harmony as a mother figure, I mean your mother was so irresponsible." Her father's sister Jeanine spoke.

Seyani stiffened before sitting the plate down slowly before moving past Giovanni who gaze was sorrowful.

Jeanine's head flew towards the food, before snatching her back and tagging her ass across the kitchen.

Jeanine's eyes watered when Seyani's fist landed on her eye.

Jeanine sat on the ground crying as Seyani stormed past her up to her room.

"Stupid ass bitch." She muttered as Sariyah followed after her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"You knew he was inviting these people over and didn't tell me." Seyani said as she shut the door to her old room

"I didn't see a need to." She responded with a shrug.

Her face contorted at her words, "Are you fucking serious,they shut my mother out after the divorce and you think I want anything to do with them."she seethed, getting more angry at her cousin's nonchalant posture.

"You're being dramatic." She shrugged her off.

Her forehead creased at her words as she continued talking.

"All I hear you do is complain Yani like atleast you still have a parent, you should be grateful that he's even attempting to even have a relationship with you."

Seyani's mouth was agape at Sariyah,

When she said that, something went of in Seyani's head, a trigger.

"I just know you ain't talking Sariyah, you have both of your parents and you grew up around a happy household.

"Your mother is the only one to blame for her situation not anyone else." Sariyah spat,not realizing what she said before her eyes widened. 

"Yani I didn't." She started just as Seyani fist flew towards her face.

"don't you ever speak on my mama again, you are dead to me." She swore before pushing her towards the ground.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Her day started off good, now it's ending like this on bad terms with the person she thought cared for her the most.

She almost crossed that line with her cousin today and beat the breaks off her ass.

Before she realized what was even happening she was texting kyron as she sat outside her father's house with tears running down her face.

Jameer walked outside with his hands tucked into his pockets after comforting his sister, who had a busted lip and  sore scalp.

"You gone fight everybody who say something bad about your mother?"he spoke noticing her shaking hands.

"What do you want?" She spat turning to glare at him.

"A chance." He whispered as she turned around meeting his somber eyes.

She scoffed, " you've had plenty of chances."

His eyes narrowed at the tone in her voice, " lose the tone and explain what you mean by plenty of chances." He snaps back losing patience with her.

"You know exactly what I mean, you're a successful businessman and you have connections so what I'm failing to understand is why you want to act like you're so interested in my life and how I've been when you could  have been checked, you're financially stable." She spat noticing his eyes lower.

"Then you wait till I'm of age to force me into a living arrangement with because you claim to want to be on good terms with your child but where was this energy years ago." She finishes as his eyes lowered.

"You have to want a relationship with me." He stated still in shock .

"The only thing I want from you is closure, and after that I'm done with you."she responds as his jaw slacks open.

"Closure?" He questioned.

"Yuhh, why are you a ain't shit ass nigga?" She yelled just as Kyron's car pulled up.

She walked off towards his car, but she'd be back for closure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Damn you look mad." He pointed out just as she got in the car not before noticing the familiar man sitting on the ground.

"Mr.Lewis your pops?" He asked noticing some similarities between the two.

"No." She mumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You ain't finna come up in here with an attitude." He said as she looked over at him briefly noticing him wearing a white wife beater with grey Nike sweats.

"I'm sorry, I'm just heated." She apologized noticing as his face softened.

"You aight." He responded leaning over pecking her lips softly.

"Can I spend the night at your place, I haven't put my bed together yet?" She asks, as he nods his head.

His seat was reclined as he drove with one hand, the moonlight bouncing off the chain that he wore.

"You're staring." He pointed out a small smile dancing off his lips.

Her heart was beating out her chest, as she passed a fleeting gaze towards Kyron. She wondered if he felt the same way that she did around him.

"Ky." She paused as he looked over at the new nickname, as a foreign feeling filled his chest.

"How do I make you feel?" She asks noticing his relaxed shoulders.

She didn't expect him to answer because usually when she asked weird questions he'd laugh at her but his silence was unnerving this time.

He looked over at her as their eyes met, "safe." He responded just as they pulled into the parking lot.

A feeling of warmth filled her chest, as confusion flowed through her brain, what'd he mean by safe.

Vote

Comment

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

3.9K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
112K 4K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹ ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ partyn2

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

296K 8.6K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
482K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story