Sour Grapes | HoonSuk [✓]

Por rubon_nobur

"Don't get me wrong. Cause I've never really liked you" Hyunsuk has been staring at Jihoon during lunch but n... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

08

1.3K 94 24
Por rubon_nobur

I keep on looking at the post that Jihoon made on his Instagram 2 days ago. The post of a few pictures he took at the café. The first picture is his own selfie. Second picture is a picture of me and him. Third picture is the picture of Junkyu and Yedam. The fourth and last pictures are our picture together. He even tagged our Instagram accounts on the pictures.

I took a picture with Jihoon. I still can't believe it. And Jihoon is the one who took it. Can you believe it? Because I can't.

"It's weird. You didn't stare at Jihoon," Yoshi suddenly said. I raised my head and look at Yoshi before look around to find Jihoon. Oh! There he is.

"He don't need it anymore. He even took a selfie with his crush," Junkyu said after swallowing his food.

"Really? Why I didn't know about it?" Yoshi asked. I forgot that Yoshi didn't follow Jihoon on Instagram.

"Few days ago when Yedam forced me to follow him to the mall, Hyunsuk told us to come to a café and coincidently, Jihoon was there as well," Junkyu said. "Wait! Is it really coincident? You didn't go around stalking him, right?"

"I was there way longer before he's there," I said. "Maybe it's just luck on my side that day,"

"Eww.. Whatever. Then, Jihoon was meeting someone. Who was it? I can't remember the name but I remember the face," Junkyu is trying his best to explain. "And when that person left, Yedam and I coincidently just finished ordered our food using Hyunsuk's card. And Jihoon just happened to join us. They even being friend now,"

"Wow you're friend with your crush?" Yoshi asked.

"Nah. I decided to uncrush him," I said.

"Wait! Is that even a thing?" Yoshi asked. "So you guys are friend or not?"

This unripe emotion, I just feel afraid

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm wasting my time. But now somehow he's my friend," I laughed a little. "I don't want to get too deep in my own emotion,"

"So. You don't like him anymore," Yoshi asked.

"I never actually liked him tho. I was just enjoying the view and somehow I like his face," I told him. "I didn't mean that I actually want to get know him better or get close to him. I just I don't know. Maybe because I already be friend with him so I don't feel like to stare at him anymore?"

"So... You don't like him?" Yoshi asked. I gave him side eyes.

"I didn't say I don't like him," I said. If I don't like him why the hell I want to be friend with him? I would avoid him right away if I don't like him.

"Why are you guys discussing complicated thing here? Don't you want to eat your foods? It's getting cold," Junkyu nagged. Junkyu almost finished his food while Yoshi's and mine barely got touched because we're busy talking.

"Hyunsuk-ah," I heard Jihoon's voice calling my name. Wait! What?! I quickly turned my head toward the voice. It is Jihoon holding his food tray. And there's Haruto and Jeongwoo with him as well.

"Oh, Jihoon," I said.

"Can we sit here? There's no more table left for three of us," Jihoon said. I looked around. He's right. Most tables are full today.

"Sure," I said. I took my bag that I put on the chair beside me and put it on my laps. Jihoon took the seat beside me. Again. Why you need to sit beside me? My heart can't take it.

"Oh! I don't know you're close with this friend over here. No wonder-" Junkyu put his hand on Haruto's mouth before he could finish his sentence. I just recall that Haruto always caught me staring at Jihoon, right? He even told Jaehyuk about it. Did he told Jihoon as well?

"No wonder what?" Jihoon asked, looking quite cluless.

"No wonder he keep on bothering me, right? That's what you wanted to say, right WATANABE-KUN?" Junkyu emphasising Haruto's family name while glaring at Haruto. Maybe he don't want Haruto to spill that out. Thank you, Kim Junkyu.

"But the truth is opposite. Because I keep on bothering Junkyu, I get to know Hyunsuk and can be friend with Hyunsuk," Jihoon said. "Right, Hyunsuk-ah?"

Friend, huh? So, it's decided. No more crush on Park Jihoon. We are friend now.

I never bite the pain

"Come with me," Junkyu pulled Haruto's jacket, forcing Haruto to stand up and following him. Where is he taking Haruto to?

"Yah! I want to eat," Haruto said but still following Junkyu who's still draggung him by his jacket.

"Eat can wait," Junkyu said.

"My stomach can't," Haruto whined. Junkyu sighed before come back to take a piece of chicken and stuffed it into Haruto's mouth. The rest of us confused on what the hell this two are doing right now, but none of us questioned it.

"What the hell?" Yoshi asked after Junkyu and Haruto are no longer can be seen. I wonder where they went.

"Hyunsuk-ah are you free this Saturday?" Jihoon suddenly asked. Saturday? I was planning to go to that one exhibition in our town. I have been asking the kids but none of them want to come with me so I decided to go by myself. I'm not free, right?

"Hyunsuk has been asking our friends to go with him to an exhibition. But none of us want to," Yoshi said.

"Oh! Jihoon asked us as well isn't it?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Is it the Aiurs's Art and Film Exhibition?" Jihoon asked. Eh? He knew Aiurs?

"Yes. You know Aiurs?? He's quite underrated around here," I said excitedly. Well I never saw anyone around me actually talking about Aiurs.

"I love his arts. I even went to his exhibition in Japan. I'm really happy that he's doing his exhibition here," Jihoon said. "You remember when his art get feature in V Kim's MV? No one even talked about it even the MV got a lot of attention,"

"Right! Many famous people bought his arts and he even assisted some famous directors on their projects. He really deserved to get more attention," I said.

"Great. You guys should go together then," Yoshi said. "Looked like you guys shared the same braincells. If he's talking about that to us none of us will respond to him like you did. Hyunsuk will definitely be happy being friend with you,"

"Really? Should we?" Jihoon asked. Wait? Should we?

"Oh. Yeah. We should," I said.

"I'll text you about it," Jihoon said. He looked like looking at my behind. "Yah. Where have you been, huh?"

"Suddenly I feel hungry again," Junkyu who just came back to our table with Haruto said.

"Don't you just eaten just now?" I asked.

"You can have mine," Haruto said.

"Don't you said that you're hungry just now?" Junkyu asked. "I'm going to buy another food,"

"I'm coming with you," Haruto said before following Junkyu.

"And they went away again," Jeongwoo said.

"They're friend already?" Yoshi asked.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I took out my phone. A text message from Park Jihoon. I looked at Jihoon. He's still typing on his phone. He said he'll text me but I didn't expect it's this soon. I open his message.

-What time should we meet up on Saturday?

I can see that he's still typing. Another message came in.

-I found a new restaurant near the venue. We should go there before go to the exhibition. Are you okay with it?

I replied him.

-You can ask me directly. Lol
-Sure. I'm free on Saturday

I glanced at Jihoon after I replied him. He's looking at me and smiled. My heart fluttered. Hey, heart! Calm down. Even he looked crazy good looking and fine right now, calm down.

-I just wanna text you

It's tickled. My heart felt tickled. He sent a link of the restaurant he's talking about.

-This place is quite famous these days. I'll make a reservation  right away
-Let's have a Saturdate~~

Date, huh? First being friend. Now we'll be on a date. Two of us...

°°°

A/N- and they're going on a Sundate today irl.  Thank you for reading, voting and supporting this story. Have a nice day~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
72.4K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
46.9K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...
27.7K 1.5K 23
"Even if you try to hide it, it's obvious I'm busy pretending not to notice" Jihoon noticed that Hyunsuk has been staring at him during lunch and jus...