The Monstrous Grand Duke's Fa...

Od Xlyvie

WARNING! R-19 Not my story, for offline purposes only Summary : No! Please don't!" He moved his hand smoothly... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132

Chapter 6

2.1K 53 0
Od Xlyvie

The Grand Duke gave a slight frown to Vivian’s own words.

“I had strictly given my reply that stated you don’t need to come over here. So, why did you show up?”

Vivian could barely endure the words that had struck in her throat saying: ‘It’s all because of the Young Lady who had commanded me to do so’.

“It’s because I’m just worried about you.”

“Huh. The fiancé who had never bothered to see your face before?”

The words he spat were cold. Just for a brief moment, Vivian could sympathize with the Young Lady who had been forcefully betrothed with this person at hand.

Nevertheless, Vivian didn’t express it at all. She wasn’t even the real opponent. As she thought of how those harsh words were actually directed straight to Alexia, Vivian felt more at ease.

“Was it not because of the Count who asked you to stop by?”

“I can’t absolutely deny that fact.”

As she recalled the Young Lady’s mannerism, Vivian quickly gave a quite blatant response.

“However, travelling over here as well as being here myself was by my own free will. It wasn’t intended by anyone else.”

“How amusing.”

A quiet snicker had trailed after Vivian’s words. Even if she could have seen his eyes properly, she would have still avoided his gaze as his face was too vicious to lay her eyes upon.

It was only then that Vivian realized why he had been branded as the monstrous Grand Duke.

“Instead of refusing this engagement straight out because of the condition of my body, you should take this as a chance to…”

Then, Grand Duke Bright had raised his upper body while locking his incredibly precise gaze towards Vivian.

“I had expected it to some extent, but it looks like you are more opportunistic than I thought.”

“Think as you may. Since I’m already here, I thought of nursing you as what my father had asserted before.”

“Nursing, you say? Didn’t you hear exactly what my illness is all about? It could be contagious, even.”

Vivian paused for a while at the words of the Grand Duke. Come to think of it, Alexia did seem to have briefly told her about this recent illness of his.

Still, Vivian was nonchalant about that fact. Not to toot her own horn, but she possessed a strong body that had never gotten sick in all her life.

“I’m stronger than I appeared to be. You don’t have to worry about that.”

“…what?”

For the first time ever, the Grand Duke didn’t give a snarky retort to Vivian’s words.

“Are you not afraid?”

She could just have only guessed to an extent as to how dreadful the illness was to be endured for the man who was labelled as a monster. But strange enough, Vivian wasn’t terrified at all.

She pulled a nearby chair before taking her seat while staring intently at the Grand Duke.

“I’m not afraid.”

“Even though you have to nurse a man whom you’ve just met today, for the first time ever?”

“Not at all. We’ll be married soon, anyway.”

Not to me, of course, but to Young Lady Alexia. Vivian muttered softly inside as she lifted the wet towel that was beside her. After wringing out the excess water from the towel, she carefully placed it on his hand.

The Grand Duke flinched at the touch of the damp towel. Perhaps it was due to his fever that was higher than it looked as Vivian could feel the blistering heat seeping from his fingertips right down to her hand.

“Please hold it in even if it’s too cold. It’s actually good to let the heat escape.”

She began to wipe down his body slowly while recalling what had been done by the people around her whenever she was sick with fever. The Grand Duke’s hand winced at each time the towel was dabbed slowly against his arm, but still Vivian didn’t let it go at all.

Vivian’s hand then steadily approached his face after she had already wiped down the most visible areas. Suddenly, the Grand Duke swiftly blocked the damp towel that was just reaching towards his cheek.

“…just leave my face alone.”

“But your face is actually the most important area, though?”

“I can do that on my own.”

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

792K 81.7K 29
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
366K 29.3K 27
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 86.9K 137
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.2M 29.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...