"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 40

397 73 74
By Romantic_Fanatics

Happy Reading People
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

California, US

Two mercedes parked outside the airport along with men in black uniforms absolutely mascular were waiting for their boss.
Soon enough they saw Mahir walking outside the airport followed by a bunch of guards and behind him was Vikrant and Yuvi.
His beard, messy hairs and the glasses covering his fiery eyes gave a perfect look to him. He was much muscular than before and the suit was sticking to his body giving a perfect evidence of how mascular he was.
RJ who was waiting for him from a long time saw him after 8 months and definitely he was surprised by his transition.

"Rj! Congratulations man!" Mahir took him in a hug which he reciprocated happily.

" You too bhai.." he said blushing slightly making them chuckle.

" You guys are staying in our mansion only. First we'll get freshened and then will head for the meeting!" RJ said to which they nodded and got inside the cars.

Well RJ has his business set up in US but Kuhu prefers to stay with her in-laws in India and as now they were expecting a little child , he let her stayed there while he was planning to go back to India along with the Sehgals just after the meeting.

They reached the mansion, git freshened up and after having a good lunch with some random chats headed for the meeting which was being held in JJ enterprises only.

The receptionist greeted them with a warm smile. Needless to say that Mahir was one famous business tycoon and everyone knew him. Hence without any introduction shits he was taken to the conference hall .

" Welcome to California, Mr. Sehgal.. it's nice having you here."  The CEO greeted him with a warm smile.

" Thankyou!" He mouthed taking his seat.

Almost every other company was there who were going to compete to grab the deal. Everyone sat there having their professional gossips while Mahir was just looking at the watch and cursing under his breath as his time was being wasted there.

"Umm Mr. John when will the meeting start?" Asked Yuvi after looking at his bhai's desperate and exasperated condition.

" Oh sorry for the delay Mr. Sehgal . Actually we are waiting for one of our collaborators who's going to invest in this project along with me." The CEO apologised with a smile and just then the door opened and every head snapped towards the direction.

To say Mahir was shocked would be an understatement. Yuvi , Vikrant and Mahir was very familiar to tge person and they got up immediately being shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Mahir?"  It came out merely as a whisper from the person standing at the door as he was equally shocked and baffled to see him here.

" Oh finally Kabeer you are here!" The CEO, Mr. Jha left a sigh of relief .

" Mr. Mahir this is kabeer, 49% owner of JJ enterprises and no meeting can be done without his presence. And Kabeer, he's Mahir Sehgal, India's top business man . We are having a meeting with him and is the deal goes good than we guys are going to collaborate!" He explained as they settled on their seats.

Mahir and Kabeer exchanged a knowing glance and they started off with the meeting which continued for long 3 hours.

" The ideas are fresh and impressive. Definitely we'll be having a great profit if we collaborate. So Mr Sehgal?" Kabeer got up forwarding his hand while Mr. Jha too stood up pausing in middle of his words.

"The deal is final!" Kabeer completed shaking his hand with Mahir whi smiled smirking slightly as he knew it was going to be in their favour.

" We'll sign some papers tomorrow and then we can decide when to start working on this biggest project of the year!"  Said Mr. Jha to which they nodded and headed outside.

Mahir walked towards Kabeer who was busy in a call and stood beside him waiting for him to get done with it and when he was done he looked at him with an amused smile.

" Mahir?" He asked gaining his attention.

" How are you Kabeer?" Asked Mahir looking straight at him.

" I am fine.. doing preety well. How about you? And yeah I.. I'm sorry for Bela.." he said sadly to which Mahir shook his head.

" You don't need to.. umm Kabeer.. I ... I want your help! ". He said making him curious.

" My help? What is it Mahir? " He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

" See Kabeer. Log chahe kuvh v kahe.. I know Bela is alive.. I have searched every inch of India. And now I gotta realisation may be woh kahi India ke bahar ho.? .. but exactly kaha that we need to find out! So I want your team to help mine in finding her! " He explained and Kabeer was taken aback hearing him.

Kabeer thought for a while and then smiled towards him.

" Ok! I will help you. But right now I need to leave  for some work. This is my card.. call me to discuss the further things. " Said Kabeer giving him a card and left from there making a quick call to someone. He looked damn furious and without wasting another second left from there sitting on his black Mercedes.

Here Mahir stared the card in his hand and blinked twice before getting inside his car . He looked outside the window at the busy streets. The signal got red and the car came to a hault.
His eyes wondered around and got stucked at a particular person who was inside a bakery holding a tray of pastries. Her back was visible, hairs reached mid waist, she wore a knee length pencil skirt with a white shirt... The figure felt too familiar to him .. it was like he was hypnotized, in a spell. With a monotonous face he came out of the car and started walking towards the direction of the small bakery. Yuvi and Vikrant called him but everything went in dead ears. He was just looking at that girl while walking towards her.
He finally reached the place and placed his hand on her shoulder with a thumping heart , the girl turned back slowly which felt like a decade to him .

In a big mansion a lady in her mid 60s was sitting in the hall with a magazine in her hand. She was busy reading it out when Kabeer entered calling her name.

" Ani maa? Ani maa? Ani maa? " He came inside calling out the name when the lady jumped in her place hearing his furious voice.

" God Kabeer.. main behri nahi hu. I'm sitting right here... Kya hua?"  She asked waving at him while he took first steps towards her.

Ani maa where's she?" He asked furious when she grabbed his arm making him sit beside her.

" Kaam oe gayi hogi Kabeer.. tu bhi na .. ek pal usey samne nahi dekhta tih ase pagalo ki tarah behave karta hai.. beta woh  thik hai aur thankfully ab woh kaam v karne lagi hai.. tu kyu khamkha itni tension leta hai?" She asked palming his cheek when he shook his head completely nervous.

" No Ani Maa. Main usey akela nahi chor sakta.. dar hai ki kahi main usey kho na du. " He said completely vulnerable having inner turmoils as he wasn't ready to break the bomb yet.

" Tu usey kho nahi sakta Kabeer.. ab tak tum log ek chat ke niche bina kisi rishtey ke rahe ho.. par agle 7 dino me tum log finally shaadi kar rahe ho. Fir toh woh tumhari he hai beta.. kis baat ka dar hai? ". She asked with a carefree smile to which he got up looking into space.

He was fumbling with his thoughts wondering if he should tell her about his arrival or not but ine thing he knew was he need to have a serious talk with that person who right now meant the world to him.

" Yeh shaadi hogi na Ani Maa? " He asked with a hoarse voice.

" Bharosa karo... Bilkul hogi.." she said with an assuring smile.

Here in the bakery before he could see the girl Yuvi pulled Mahir's arm making him turn towards him. The girl turned back and found tem busy in their own talk and decided to leave from there.

" Kya hua bhai app yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Asked Yuvi confused.
Mahir ignored his question and turned back to see the girl but she was long gone.

" Damn it!". He cursed under his breathe completely annoyed and angry at the fact that he couldn't see the girl.

" Bhai?" Yuvi asked confused but without giving him even a glance he stormed out of that  place leaving a  completely confused Yuvi behind.

" Yeh Bhai ko kya ho gaya?" He asked to himself and looked around but found nothing to be curious.

Left dejected he went back to the car and sat beside a grumpy Mahir who was back drown in his phone talking to the detectives.

Here in the mansion, Kabeer was pacing in his room waiting for her while talking to his own self.

" He's back.. shit! I don't know ab kya hoga... Main kaise samhalunga sab kuch? Kya woh samhal payegi?  How will she even react? "  He was completely tensed with all the worries and then he finally heard the voice which manages to calm him instantly everytime when he's not in a good state.

" Kaun wapas aa gaya Kabeer?" He turned back to find her standing there holding a bag in her one hand.

He ran to her taking her in a hug when she wrapped her arms around him completely confused.

" Kabeer? App thik hai?" She asked concerned when he hugged her more tightly fearing that he might lose her.

" Mahir is back Bela! ".

To be continued..

Next part after satisfactory votes!☺️

Here's the next part!❤️
So Bela is alive! Finally huh?
Don't forget to vote comment and share.
See you all in the next part!
Till then loads of love and bear hugs!
Love you all ❤️
Total words :  1701

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 5.4K 26
It's a story of a girl named Bela Sharma who got married to Mahir Sehgal, a business tycoon due to situations whom she never met before but get get...
449K 28.6K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
65.6K 7.5K 35
It's a Behir story What will happen when two different people will meet "accidentally" And a lie kept them together peep in to know more Warnings ~...
41.4K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...