๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ||๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By love_taebear33

๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐…๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2 ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 1เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 2เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 3เผ’๏ธŽ
โ˜ƒ๏ธŽโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 4เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 5เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 6เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 7เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 8เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 9เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 10เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-12เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 13เผ’๏ธŽ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
EP- 14
EP-15

เผ’๏ธŽEP-11เผ’๏ธŽ

6.3K 363 95
By love_taebear33

Jackson held Y/N's hand knowing that she is scared. But in a moment, the firing died. But Y/N's eyes widened in shock and anticipation to see the fight of the person she dreaded the most.

"Marrying someone else in my presence tigress?"

Y/N's mouth hanged wide open. As if she couldn't believe who is standing in front of her now with a wide smirk adorning his face.

"Y-You T-Taehyung?"  These words escaped her mouth making Jackson froze. He..He is Taehyung? Jackson isn't a fool to understand all this.... crashing thier wedding like this.

Suddenly Taehyung held out his two fingers beckoning his men to hold down the rest people present there.

His men quickly followed his order and everyone were held down against their will struggling to get free.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU F*CKING BRAT!  LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE."  Eunwoo screamed loudly making Taehyung chuckle.

"Guards! Take everyone out from here except my gorgeous bride." Complying with his order, everyone were pushed out. Jackson's and Y/N's family were struggling to get free throwing every profanity at Taehyung they could remember and cursing him.

Jackson also got forcefully separated from Y/N who is scared to death right now. After everyone was pushed out of door, Taehyung moved closer to Y/N whose heart is about to come out of chest.

"W-What do you want Taehyung? P-please leave why are y-you doing this?" She asked as a drop of tear escaped her orbs making his heart clench. Why does this always happens to her? When she was trying to move on and erase her past, Taehyung was right in front of her.

"I want you Y/N. Its as simple as that." The words left his mouth easily. But he could feel the tension in the room and her eyes staring into his in bewilderment and hate.

"WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE?
Y/N YOU OKAY?" Again a yell was heard which made Taehyung roll his eyes. It was Mrs.Wang. She was furious. Everyone was. Jackson somehow managed to get free and knocked down the man holding him in a single punch. Eunwoo and Seojun with the help of Jackson got free and they started fighting.

"Please don't do this Taehyung. Everyone is scared."Y/N begged and his heart once again fluttered. She still cares for other than herself.

"I won't hurt them. They are been taken care of. l came here to make a proposal and I will release everyone once you accept it." He said with a small smile to which he recieved and expression less look from her.

"A p-proposal? W-What kind of proposal?"

"Yes baby. I'm here for a reason. I want something from you." He grinned and clasp his hands together.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to marry me here....now." A paused staring straight in her eyes. Y/N's left over sanity also left her with this statement. Is he serious? He can't be.

"Stop being ridiculous Taehyung! Why will I do that?" She tries hardest not to cower under my gaze. She is just praying in her mind to get out of this situation somehow.

"Because everyone out there is under my watch. You know baby....I can harm them anytime I want and now only you can help them." He smirked as she looks shocked. His heart again clenches seeing her eyes moist in tears. Of coarse he won't hurt her loved ones but now he has to scare her as he has no other option.

I am sorry love but I have no other option right now.

"N-No you won't do t-this." Y/N stuttered to which Taehyung also melts. But again regaining his stoic expressions, he spoke smugly, "Trust me I can and I will."

"H-how could you?" He was met with her sobbing and tearful face.

"Please Taehyung l-leave them alone." She asked in utterly broken voice. This is the last time you are ever crying baby.

"Nothing will happen to them
Y/N! Trust me, just agree to marry me and they will be safe, with no scratch."

He said softly closing the gap between them. She doesn't flinch. Rubbing the pads of his thumbs, he wiped her warm tears but they keep flowing. She jerked her face away not wanting his touch.

"Trust you? YOU? I have once made this mistake but I will not."She said with a mocking scoff shattering his heart. She is right... Why would she trust him after all of that....Taehyung thought sadly but composed himself.

“Then don't. But! They won't be safe any longer....If you don't agree Y/N." He spoke trying to sound as stern as he can and she abruptly close the remaining distance between them glaring right into his eyes.

"NO! I won't.You're a monster, you are a betrayer. I am not coming with you. Never." She screamed and the door to burst open.

Eunwoo, Seojun and Jackson were in front and their families were behind. Taehyung become shocked. How the hell did they come inside?

His gaze went to the ground behind the door only to see his guards beaten. F*ck! They got beaten by these three? These guards are useless! Taehyung thought and poked teh insides of his cheek with his tongue in annoyance.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?" Jackson growled taking long strides in Taehyung's direction. Y/N ran towards her dad and hugged him crying loudly.

Jackson grabbed his collar glaring right in his eyes while Taehyung lazily smirked. "She is mine and I am here to take her with me." Jackson scoffed listening to his bullshit. "She is not a damn thing to be claimed you retard! Get some help. She loves me, you get that! SHE IS MY LOVE."

Jackson yelled jerking Taehyung. Taehyung's orbs darkened listening to him. But before he could say back anything, Jackson punched him right in the square of his jaw making him groan in pain.

Jackson was about to punch him again but Taehyung blocked it and twisted Jackson's arm behind his back. "I have had enough of his shit. F*ck this marrige." He whispered in Jackson's ear and left him making the latter confuse.

Taehyung glanced at Y/N who was surrounded by everyone and sighed knowing that it is time for Plan B. He whistled loudly gaining everyone's attention in the whole room.

After 5 seconds, a gas started releasing. Taehyung wore a mask while everyone was still confused to what was happening. The smoke filled the whole room and in no time, everyone was laying on the ground unconscious.

Taehyung went carefully and crouched down beside Y/N. Caressing her hairs gently, he picked her up with in bridal style.

He carried her gently not to hold her too tight. Soon, his black porsche stopped in front of his private jet. He got himself out with Y/N in his arms securely. He ordered his men back then to carry the people fainted there back to their home. He is planning to leave Seoul tonight itself.

BTS has already left Seoul after the arrangement of her wedding crashing was completed. Though they were not in the favour of interrupting Y/N's life again when they found out that she is now happy, but Taehyung didn't listened to them. They were guilty that once again, Y/N's happiness will be ruined by them.

Finally they were now leaving Seoul. Taehyung took a deep sigh seeing the jet taking off. Settling Y/N gently on the mattress of the room, he covered her cold body with the duvet. Loosening his tie, he layed beside her .He kept staring at her face with a soft smile.

"You don't know Y/N how much I miss this moment. I will never leave your side from now baby." he kissed her crown and giggled, feeling happy that he is able to hold her after such a long time. He started talking about the times when she was still with him and how she made him feeling all so giddy ignoring the fact that she was unconscious all during his talks.

  He then looked at her and realise that she was asleep. He sighed and chuckled.He stared into her face and giggled like a baby.

"Sleep well, baby. Tomorrow will be a very tiring day for you." he pecked her nose and lips before falling asleep with her in his arms and her face snuggled into his chest.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬!

How was the chapter? Any thoughts about Taehyung?
Do share your thoughts!☯︎

Don't give up because you matter 💜💜✨

❣︎༒︎❣︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.4K 29
ใ€( ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜‘๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜’๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜ )ใ€‘ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ โœ”๏ธ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...
126K 6.9K 37
[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแดœษดโ โษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ...