Mr and Mrs Valentino

De writtenbyJND

VINCENT VALENTINO Cold, heartless, arrogant and insipid. Vincent Valentino, Underboss to the Italian mafia... Mais

Charaters.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14 🔞
15
16
17

9

8.5K 154 16
De writtenbyJND

In the dimly lit room, tension hung thick as the Russian operative met my gaze with a defiant glare. My lack of Russian fluency intensified the challenge of the interrogation, prompting Vito and Matteo to exchange a knowing look.

Frustration gnawed at me as I attempted to convey questions through gestures and my limited Russian vocabulary. The operative remained stoic, unyielding to my attempts. It became clear that Vito, Matteo and I couldn't get him to talk.

Vito stepped forward with a cold determination in his eyes, Vito was a quiet menace, a strategic lion who hunts his pray.

Or something like that.

As Vito's words cut through the air, I observed the subtle shifts in the Russian's demeanor. Fear flickered in his eyes, a response to the tone and words that transcended language barriers. Matteo's presence alone seemed to unnerve him.

Vito pulled out a knife and cut his wrist, blood tickled down his hands to his shoes. "Talk, Russian scum."

In this trio of interrogation, each of us played a distinct role. I, with my understanding of the broader context, directed the flow of questions. Vito's linguistic prowess dissected the answers, while Matteo's silent intimidation added a layer of unspoken threat, leaving the Russian caught in a relentless web of pressure.

The Russian, realizing the futility of defiance, began to unravel. Vito's questions were relentless, extracting morsels of information that could potentially unveil a larger conspiracy. "Can I please get the blow torch" Matteo said.

"No. We're not that far he might crack."

"The son of a bitch can't even speak English and we can't speak Russian." I hear my brothers voice say. This bloody kid is mental.

He's not actually a kid anymore.

He acts like one so it counts.

"Any luck?" One of my torturers, Kayden, pops her head around the corner. I shake my head at her. "Want help?" She looked up at me with hopeful blue eyes.

She smiled, thinking she'll get her way but she won't. She's been trying to sleep with all of us since the day we first hired her. I keep her around because she does get some information. Not much but some.

"No. Go back to work." I tell her, she frowned but went away nonetheless. "Okay. Fuck this. Keep trying I'm gonna figure out what I can do." I tell them.

Walking out of the dungeons, I take the elevator up to the offices. I walk to mine and close the door.

I pushed open the heavy door to my office, the scent of aged leather and cigar smoke enveloping me as I stepped into the dimly lit sanctum. The room, a clandestine haven nestled within the heart of my mafia base.

Dark mahogany furniture, adorned the space. Antique maps adorned the walls, tracing the intricate web of alliances and territories that defined our empire.

As my eyes swept across the room, they landed on an unexpected presence at my desk. Elena sat there, an enigmatic silhouette against the muted glow of lamplight. Her presence felt like an intrusion into the calculated order of my domain. She glanced up, meeting my sharp gaze with a confidence that hinted at a purpose behind her uninvited visit.

Her slender hands played with my silver daggers, her fingertip at the top of the blade, I watched as blood ticked down her pointer finger.
I approached, my footsteps echoing against the polished floor. The tension in the room was palpable, a silent undercurrent beneath the surface.

Her eyes, a storm of emotions, met mine as I reached the desk. A wordless exchange lingered in the air.

Elena's presence stirred the calm waters, introducing a subtle disturbance. I took in the details—the way she spun the blade on the tip of her finger, the measured calmness in her posture contrasting with the turmoil in her eyes.

I finally spoke up, watching the blood still spill down her finger. "Your sadistic."

Her lips curled into a smile. "Thank you" She got up, standing face to face with me. Even when she has heels on, I still tower over her. Elena's not short by any means. "Want some?" She placed her bloody finger in front of my lips.

I frowned.

Is she crazy?

What type of shit is she into?

I grab a tissue from my desk and wipe her finger. "What are you doing here" she glanced up at me as i clean up her finger, she frowned looking up at me.

"I heard from a little bird that you have a Russian in the dungeons and I was coming to help?"

"And uh who's the little bird" I ask and releasing her finger.

She chuckled, pouring herself some whiskey. "No one you need to worry your sexy little brain about." She downed the whiskey in one go. "Show me to the torture room"

I huff and open the door, "ladies first."

"Such a gentlemen" she whispers in a low seductive voice that made all the blood rise to my fucking cock.

Fucking cocktease.

I take her down to the dungeons and into the room the Russian was in.

I crossed my arms, sighing. "Go on. Have at it. I mean unless you can translate Russian your not gonna be much..."

Elena spoke to the Russian who now had a black eye and blood trickling down his neck from Vito's army knife. "kak tebya zovut?"
{whats your name?}

I frowned, glancing at Elena.

Since when the fuck could she speak Russian?

"Maksim " the Russian said.

Elena nodded, looking at me for a second before looking back at him. "Privet, Maksim. ya Yelena"
{Hi, maksim. I'm Elena.}

The Russian spoke in a low groggy voice. "ty zdes', chtoby ubit' menya?"
{are you here to kill me?}

"What's he saying" I ask.

Elena completely ignores me and continues talking to the Russian. "Net, nam prosto nuzhno nemnogo informatsii. mozhesh' dat' nam nemnogo?" He stared at her.
{No, we just need a little information. Can you give us some?}

The Russian squinted his eyes, elena turned to me. "What do you want me to ask him?"

"Since when can you speak Russian?" Ace asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Ignore him" I tell her, "ask him why he was sneaking around the woods at my parents house."
She nodded.

Elena turned back to him and spoke in Russian. "Pochemu ty probiralsya po lesu?"
{why were you sneaking around the woods} the Russian glared at her.

"Ty dumayesh', ya by skazal chto-nibud' byvshey shlyukhe bossa?" He gritted through his teeth.
{You think I'd tell anything to the bosses ex-whore?}

The room fell silent and anger flushed over Elena's expression. She takes the knife out of Vito's hand, placing her heel on the Russians crotch as she grabbed his already restrained arm and dragged the blade all the way down his forearm.

The Russian screamed, Elena said awfully calm but it sounded like a threat. "Libo ty skazhesh' mne, libo ya ub'yu tebya. Bol'no i medlenno, a zatem broshu v okean, tak chto dazhe Dzhovanni ne spaset tebya."
{Either you tell me or I will kill you painfully and slowly then drop you into the ocean so not even Giovanni will save you}

"Ladno, ladno, ladno!" He yelled and Elena stopped, stepping back next to me.
{Okay, Okay Okay!}

"What did he say." I ask.

"Nothing important yet. Just some idle threats." She told me still staring at him.

The Russian panted, more blood pouring from his forearm. "V moyem karmane."
{In my pocket}

"He said in his pocket." Elena said. I walked over to him and dig through his left pocket finding nothing so I look in his right pocket and find a piece of folded paper.

I unfold the paper, to unveil my biggest fear.

Liliana.

"What is it?" Vito asked.

Elena grabbed the Russian by his hair and placed Vito's knife against his neck. "eto kto tebe nuzhen?"
{Is this who your after?}

"Da. Boss mne osobo nichego ne skazal, a tol'ko to, chto mne nuzhno vernut' yeye zhivoy."
{Yes. Boss didn't tell me much only that I need to bring her back alive.}

"What's he fucking saying Elena?" I almost yell.

"He said that his boss told him to bring Lili back alive."

"Lili!? Our sister?!" Ace shouted at me, walking to me and grabbing the papers which were two pictures of her. "What the fuck"

"Okay someone get a doctor because he's gonna die on us we need more information." Vito said.

"Agreed. Matt, go get the doctor." He didn't answer, I look over at him to find him sleeping on a chair. "Matteo!" I shout making him jump up.

"What!? What!?"

"Go get the fucking doctor." I say. He rolls his eyes and cursed under his breath. Why am I friends with him?

We're not done with him.

I hear you all and I'm sorry for not updating. I have just had no energy lately and no motivation not to mention it's so fucking hot in Australia.

I swear Australian weather is bipolar, one minute it's burning hot and then the next it's pissing down rain like wtf. Make up your mind.

Anyway I'm yapping but I'm starting on the next chapter. ❤️❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9M 89.9K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...
7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
30.2K 660 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...