Happiness [Jinkook]

Galing kay pepper_kook

Despite being Namjoon's fiance for nearly a year, Jin secretly crushes on Jungkook, Namjoon's younger brother... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2

Chapter 19

2.2K 148 22
Galing kay pepper_kook

The time Jin returned back home, Ken was having a talk with Jungkook in the living room. 

"What's up Kennie?" asked Jin getting his coat off. 

"Nothing," Ken answered with a wicked smile. "I was just telling Kook about how you locked yourself in a changing room once."

Jungkook giggled recalling Ken's story.

Jin throwed him an annoyed look as he hung his coat on the hanger. "Don't embarrass me in front of Kookie. I'm his role model, you know?"

Ken laughed a little. "When did that happen?" 

"Long time ago." Jin said with a gnaw and turned his gaze towards Jungkook. "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"I'm fine hyungie." Jungkook sounded cheerful enough and that made Jin ease down. He must save the new home story for later or maybe he should surprise him with that.

"Where'd you go?" Ken asked getting up from the couch. 

Jin cocked his eyebrow and Ken mouthed an 'o'. The elder nodded and dragged him to kitchen, not before giving a loving pat on Jungkook's head. 

"You found a house this soon?" asked Ken in an amused tone, after making sure they were out of Kook's earshot. 

"Well... If you can believe, I already bought one" Jin exclaimed blissfully. "The perfect, you could say."

"What??" Ken hissed, looking frustrated. "Jin how could you be this dumb? I mean, there could be damages in that building. You know, water leaks and stuff?"

Jin shook his head. "I don't think so. They were in a hurry to leave the country and besides, if they were doing something guileful, why did they have to give their furniture too? Only for nine million wons?"

"Both house and furniture for nine million wons?" shouted Ken with disbelief. "Man, such a lucky bastard you are."

"Indeed I am, and guess what the best part is," went on Jin. "It's located in calm street with a small neighborhood. I hope those few are decent enough to not pry into other's businesses."

"Yeah, you're right." agreed Ken. "So when are you gonna move in?"

"Soon, right after I tell my parents." Jin said, biting his bottom lip. "I can't risk him staying here for longer because Joon might barge in sometime."

"For what? To take him back?"

"To take me back, you idiot."

"But still, he can visit you in hospital?" Ken replied with a worried look.

Jin looked down and sighed. "I know, It's not that I didn't think of it but.. I just don't want to put Jungkook between our issues. He should never witness us fighting, not again."

Ken nodded understandingly and patted his back. "I get it. This must be hard for you."

Jin took a deep breath and forced a smile at his friend. "It's alright. By the way, what did director-nim said today? Is he mad at me?"

Ken scrunched his face as if to collect the right words. "Um.. you know, he just grunted at first then went on with a big speech he needed me to share with you."

"What did he say? And what reason did you gave him? Tell me that first."

"I told you're sick and won't be able to leave home for a few days. But he wanted a medical report to assure what I said is true."

"That's ridiculous." commented Jin, placing a saucepan on the stove. "I mean, who goes to see a doctor just for a cold?"

 "Don't ask me." contended Ken. "Guess you'll have to make some fake report."

"Whatever, just forget it. Can you check the Ramen until I go take a wash?"

Ken nodded and the other left off for the bathroom. 

Minutes later, Jungkook was eating his hot ramen bowl on the couch between Ken and Jin, while enjoying a melodrama Ken used to watch. 

"Don't you think the girl here is overacting?" Ken asked with a snort but noticing Jin's not replying, turned to his side and caught him staring at the youngest with intense. 

A slight frown crept onto his face as he followed Jin's gaze. His eyes widen in horror as he noticed it was Jungkook's lips Jin was gaping at. The little one had no idea about it, he just went on watching the programme. 

"H-Hey Jin!" Ken called out, trying to get his attention but nothing could brake his focus. "Jin!"

Somehow, Jin couldn't take his eyes off from Jungkook's wet lips. It's not like he haven't seen them before but since he knew that now, Jungkook's free to have, free to touch, free to kiss, he felt this utmost confidence to let himself run a shameful stare over the other, even though it was wrong. At least this soon. 

The lips by the way, looked so delicate. Glistening with liquid on it and parted slightly. Jin was so mesmerized by the view that he didn't noticed his fingers slowly making their way over to the younger's mouth.

"Jin!!" 

Both Jungkook and Jin darted their eyes off towards Ken, hearing the fierce hissing.

Jin realized it was him who Ken was frowning at and lowered his gaze to the bowl. But Jungkook wanted to know what happened.

"What is it, Ken hyung?" Jungkook mumbled, a little startled of the other's scowl. 

Ken broke his gaze and looked at Jungkook with soft eyes. "Nothing Kook. Go on with the supper."

Jungkook turned his eyes towards Jin and shrugged his shoulders.

The next day morning

Ding Dong!

Jin listened to the sound of the bell ringing inside the house, as he stood by the doorway, biting his fingernails nervously. 

After sometime, the door opened revealing the butler of the house.

"Master Jin?" He exclaimed unsurprised and moved back to let him in.

"Mama's home?" Jin asked stepping in. He didn't bothered to ask for his Papa yet, 'cause he knew he's still at work. 

"Yes master. She's in Master's office room, upstairs."

Jin gave a nod and walked over to climb the massive staircase. He kept his gaze on the red colored carpet spread across it while placing his steps upwards. 

Jin went to the door and opened it after taking a huge breath. 

"Papa??" Jin voiced out, as soon as he spotted the person beside his mom.

That was unexpected. But it'd rather be better to finish this within one explanation.

"Jin?" Mr.Kim asked looking upon his glasses as he placed the file in his hand on the table. "Why are you here this early? Aren't you going for work?"

"Yeobo, let him speak first" Mrs.Kim declared, giving a light slap onto her husband's shoulder.

Jin sat across the huge table and sighed dramatically. "I don't know how to break this news to you guys but.... I'm gonna move to another place."

"What?" Mr.Kim raised his voice. "Can I ask why?"

"Yes Jin." Mrs.Kim agreed with a frown. "What's the hurry?"

"You know, Most of the time I have to spend the nights in my cabin and it tires me so much. I can't even properly concentrate on my work the following day and if I come back home, I'll always be late for work. So I considered about moving to a closer place."

Mrs.Kim looked at her husband with a questioning look.

"Okay, then I'll buy a good place off for you. Just tell...."

"No Papa, don't worry about buying houses." Jin interrupted with a tensed voice. "I've already decided to stay at Ken's apartment."

"Jin!!" Mrs.Kim squeaked. "Why do you have to bother your friend when we have more than enough money to buy a big cozy condo for ya."

"And don't you think it's cheap?" his dad added seemingly offended by Jin's idea. "You know, Kims had never...."

"Yeah, I know Papa. No need to remind." Jin said, raising his hand in defense. He was sick of his family stories. How his grandpa served for the Army, how his great grandpa went on voyages, how his great great grandma had been a royal princess..... Children in Kims family had this rare fortune to memorize these stories. 

"But Papa, we're gonna split the expenses between us so it's not like I'm gonna live there on charity."

"Hmm...Better!" said Jin's dad opening the file again. "You need money?"

Jin chuckled lightly. "No Papa, I'm fine. And hey, I thought you're at work?"

"Arg...stupid rheumatic fever. I have to take rest for a week." 

"Did you see that, Jin?" Mrs. Kim scolded the other. "Unbelievable. The doctor instructed me, not to let him go for work but here he is, opposing the treatments."

"I didn't say that?" retorted Mr.Kim with a grumpy look. "I just wanna go to the office."

"Yeah, then die? Ahh...Why did I even marry this skunk?"

"Skunk? Seriously, honey?"

"Hey, hey, hey...!!!!" Jin shouted while laughing at the crazy bickering. "Doesn't matter, alright? Papa's home and that's it. Nothing bad happened?"

"Yeah, but your Papa is deadly stubborn." Mrs.Kim pouted. 

"So how's it going on with Namjoon?" Mr.Kim suddenly asked, wanting to change the subject. However, Jin's smile drop hearing the question. Noticing that Mrs.Kim quickly involved the conversation.

"Is something wrong Jin?"

Jin forced out a nervous laugh and shook his head like his mother just did a hilarious joke. "Nothing Mama, we're totally fine."

"You sound weird Jin" his dad said suspiciously as Jin gulped the lump in his throat. "Did you guys had a fight or something?"

"What Papa? Noo.... We're all good. I even called him this morning."

"So?" Jin's mom wanted to know more.

"Well, he said he was fine a-and he wanted to go on another date too, sometime sooner. We haven't been out for long time so guess this would make up for it."

Jin didn't know from where these lies came to his mouth. Although he felt bad about lying to his parents, he silently thanked the gods for giving him the ability, not to stutter. 

"Of course you should make time for him." Mr.Kim admitted firmly. "He's our son in law, so we'd like to have this trust between you two. What's the worth of a relationship , where's no respect and trust? Especially when you have kids."

Jin pulled out a weak smile at that. Having Kids with Namjoon? No way! Even though he had been his fiance before, he had never thought about babies. He was only appraising on how much of a good brother he could be for Jungkook, that time.

"Yes Papa." 

Jin concurred, biting his lip. 

He didn't know how or when would he have to break the whole news about the breakup and living with Jungkook thing to his parents. He didn't know how to console Namjoon if he refuses to let him go.

Jin shivered mentally. 

This is not gonna be easy.

My cat scratched me today!! >-<

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

225K 10.5K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
37.3K 2.4K 35
Jungkook married Jisoo On Thier wedding day, Jungkook met Jisoo's step brother - Seokjin. He was the most arrogant person he ever met.. Jungkook met...
93.6K 4.4K 50
We had a bet tae,you lose it so one night send your brother to mine.tae smirked and said"he is all yours tomorrow night,take him to wherever you go...
289K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...