Remnant's Guardians (Disconti...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon due to Goodwitch. Jaune left Beacon and formed a team alongside SSSN, who befr... More

Jaune Bio (Updated)
Team SSSN Bio (Updated)
Team ABRN Bio (Updated)
Team NDGO Bio (Updated)
Team BRNZ Bio (Updated)
Team FNKI Bio (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
JAPN Bio
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

3.5K 57 61
By Darkdecade97

Nebula: This won't be good.

Sun: Let's see what bullshit excuse they have for us

Neptune: I'm worried that this is going to end up in a fight.

Scarlet: Like they can do anything to us.

As Jaune just stays quiet as he just stares at his former family.

Jaune: Well, I'm waiting.

Nicolas: You did well Jaune-

Jaune: Cut with the bullshit, tell me the real reason why you're here. It's very obvious you came here to see what I've become. You observed the entire fight to see if I'm worthy enough to be back to the Arc clan. Well news flash, I refuse your offer.

Nicolas: Jaune you need to understand-

Jaune: That I was weak? That I had no potential? Well I've proved you wrong, you saw the fight. You saw how I took down Goodwitch, if I was being serious, the fight would've been over in less than a minute.

Sun: He's right, we held back for a reason.

Gwen: If went full power against them, they would've been dead in a second.

Scarlet: Our powers are something not to be underestimated.

Juniper: We understand that and we decided that we could give you another chance.

Jaune: Sorry, but I refuse.

Juniper: But why?!

Jaune: I don't need your approval anymore, the Arc Family has no meaning to me whatsoever. I left that life a long time ago, the moment when you all left me.

Arslan: He's right, he doesn't answer to you anymore.

Neptune: It pains me to say that the Family we once know when me, Sun, and Arslan were kids is a former shell of themselves.

Sun: Nep's right, I don't know what happened to make things changed. But Jaune stayed the same and continued pursuing his dream, while all of you never even bothered to give him a chance.

Dew: Don't you realise that all of our Families made the choice of sending us out to the wilds.
They know that our world is dangerous and they want us to be able to defend ourselves.

Octavia: While you think he is safe? Don't make me laugh.

Kobalt: I don't trust what you have planned for Jaune. If he accepts your offer, what happens next? Will you treat him like he's part of the family or will you put him in his room to be locked away forever?

Nolan: Hmphf he's nothing more than their prisoner.

Nicolas: All of you be silent! This is a Family matter!

Nebula: We're his Family now! Not you!

Brawn whispers to his team

Brawn: I knew this would happen.

May: The fool doesn't learn, it makes you wonder how is he Jaune's Father.

Roy: Yup.

Nolan: In a few seconds he'll try attacking Jaune and his face will be on the floor.

Team BRNZ and the rest of the Teams that weren't part of the argument watch them argue with Jaune's former Family as it just turned into a screaming match.

Jaune: We're wasting time, come on we need to head back to the base and prepare out gear for departure.

They all nod as they started walking away from the Arc Family.

Nicolas: We're not finished with this conversation you hear me!

Juniper: Nicolas wait!

As Nicolas went to grab Jaune, Jaune grabbed Nicolas's hand and used his strength to crush his hand to the point he broke it as Nicolas screams in pain.

Then Jaune sucker punched him as he got sent flying to the Arc Family.

Jaune: Come on guys, we're done here. Follow me and my Team and you'll get the same treatment as him.

As Team Remnant left the Arc Family, as the Family try to wake up their unconscious Father.

Jaune and the rest of Team Remnant are in their staging grounds as they prepare to leave for Earth. In the control center, Neptune and Flynt are engaging the security systems.

Neptune: Is everything all set?

Flynt: Yup, I activated the Level 2 system for the forcefield. If any moron tries to enter the base. Well....

As he gestures Kobalt to throw a piece of rock as it disintegrated into ash.

Neptune: It's best we put up a sign, wouldn't want Ozpin finding out his students got vaporised.

Flynt: Sure why not.

In the Base, Nolan, Roy, and Brawn are fixing up the armoury.

Roy: Are we leaving the equipment here?

Nolan: Just the ones we consider obsolete, the rest will be loaded to the ships and be transported to our new base.

Roy: Speaking of our new base, what's the progress of it's completion?

Brawn: In about a day it would be finish, we're heading back to the Tower to speak to Zavala about transporting the Guardians to Remnant.

Nolan: We bringing in everyone?

Brawn: No, just a small detachment of Guardians.

Roy: Is Zavala or Ikora joining us?

Brawn: No, only Saint and Crow will be joining us on this expedition

Nolan: Nebula is not going to like that.

Brawn: I know, but we'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid or piss her off.

Roy: That's fine by me, my only concern is Atlas attacking us.

Nolan: We have an army of Guardians and our gear is far superior than theirs. If Atlas ever tries to attack us, it would be a massacre.

Brawn: True that.

In the Command Center, Jaune, Nebula, Arslan, and Sun are briefing about their departure.

Jaune: According to Zavala the base is at 95% completion. We will place sensors so that no Bullhead can track us.

Arslan: Our defences are already installed, their firepower can eliminate any Grimm and ship Atlas will throw at us.

Nebula: And the cloaking tech?

Sun: Neptune informed me the device is 100% complete and is ready for testing.

Jaune: Good, and what of the reports from Ozpin?

Arslan: He's going to get Ironwood out of our backs and the people of Vale support us for helping their city so we don't have to worry about the Vale Council. It's Atlas that's got me concerned.

Nebula: I got word that Ozpin is already speaking to Ironwood about that matter, he'll make him listen or else.

Then Bolin and Reese entered the Command Center.

Bolin: Jaune, Ozpin is here.

Reese: And you're not going to like who he brought.

Nebula: Let me guess Team RWBY and PNR?

Reese: Yup, oh and Goodwitch is still in the Infirmary, the nurse told me that it would take a week or two to get her injuries healed.

Nebula: Serves her right.

Jaune: Come on let's deal with this and then head back to the tower.

As they head out of the Command Center and head to the gate as Ozpin alongside Teams RWBY and PNR are waiting for them. Before Ozpin could speak, Jaune interrupted him.

Jaune: If any of you say anything insulting to me or my friends. I have May over their with a Sniper aimed at your heads, I won't hesitate to give her the order to shoot you.

As he points at Yang, Weiss, and Pyrrha.

Jaune: And I'm not bluffing.

As May shoot a warning shoot near their feet as they stepped back.

Jaune: Now then, what do you need. We're leaving soon.

Ozpin: I'm hear to informed you that Ironwood agreed to the terms and will not send Atlas to "acquire" your gear. But you need to be ready, knowing the Atlas Council they won't stand for it.

Sun: Oh we know, we're not scared of them.

Jaune: Anyways we're leaving for the Tower, we'll be back in a couple of hours. The Base is almost finished and we'll bring our forces to Remnant.

Ozpin: Of course Jaune, I understand.

Jaune: Is that all you came here for?

Ozpin: Yes, and if you're wondering. These two.

As he gestures to the two Teams beside him.

Ozpin: Wanted to speak with you before you leave.

Jaune: (Sighs) Of course.

Ozpin nods as he let's the two teams speak with Jaune.

Pyrrha: Hello Jaune.

Jaune: Please cut to the chase Pyrrha, we don't have all day as you can see.

Pyrrha: Look Jaune we just wanted to talk.

Jaune: About what? My powers or you wanting me back to your team?

Pyrrha: We want to help Jaune.

Nebula: I'm sorry but new flash, you guys won't last a minute against the things we fought.

Sun: Trust me, those things are not to be underestimated.

Yang: Yeah right, I'm sure I can take down whatever you guys fought. I bet they're not as bad as the Grimm.

Nebula: It's your funeral.

Jaune: It's like what I said Pyrrha, you guys can't help. We tested how Dust and Semblances work on these guys and you guys would only last a few minutes before you get taken down. These guys are smart, they're not like the Grimm.

Pyrrha: Just give us a chance Jaune please.

Jaune: I'm sorry Pyrrha, but that's my final decision.

Pyrrha: I see......

Weiss: I told you this was pointless Pyrrha! I knew they wouldn't listen!

Arslan: We have our reasons Ice Bitch.

Weiss: What did you just call me?!

Jaune: Enough, we have other things to take care of then this pointless argument. Pyrrha, please don't try to follow us, but knowing our ships that would be impossible for you to sneak in.

Ruby: Jaune please, we just want things to be the way they were.

Jaune: That can't happen anymore Ruby and you know it.

Ruby and Team JNPR look down in sadness. As WBY well nothing could be said about them.

Jaune: Please leave the premises now, we set up the barrier and we would want you to turn to ash.

They all hesitantly nod as they left the Guardian's Base.

Sun: Well that went well.

Arslan: To be honest I expected a fight from that, knowing Xiao Long and her anger problems.

Nebula: Yup.

Jaune: That doesn't matter right now. Zavala is waiting for us at the Tower best we make haste.

They all nod as they prepare to leave Remnant.

Author's Notes:
- Guys for the next chapters, I plan to let the Guardians focus more on dealing with the Grimm problem. Since, when it comes to researching the lore on Destiny. I find it to be very difficult, I will add some snippets that tie in with Destiny. But this time I will focus more on the dynamics of the Team and how they face Remnant with their Guardian Powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 749 29
After betrayal of his friends and school, Jaune Arc went to find his own destiny, on his way, he was found by one mysterious figure...
2.9K 14 103
Storys that jaune arc is abandoned by his friends and disowned by his father soon regrets it jaune is become good or evil and returns to remnant.
8.7K 96 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
11.6K 264 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...