Force to be mafia sister

Da taemebts

A girl, she is lee YN. Her life normal They are the rulers of the underworld.7 demons in human bodies. They... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 5

2.4K 116 1
Da taemebts

I was late for work today, so I took a quick left to get there early, but as soon as I made the turn, someone was about to hit my car, but I slammed on the brakes just in time.

At the same time, I got out of my car to see if it was hitting anyone.

"Hey, are you all right? Did you hit somewhere?" I asked while chacking her, but I couldn't see her face because it was obscured by her hair.

One, I hit the brakes just in time to save her, and now she's yelling at me from above, but as soon as I saw her face, tears welled up in my eyes as if the ground had given way beneath my feet, and I realised I was about to kill my baby sister with my car.

"What in the world are you up to? wait wait wait are you the one I helped that night, right? Do you offer me this stitch to assist? Now you want to kill me. Tell me why you aren't speaking. Is there a tape in your mouth? Why don't you speak? Speak

I'm speechless right now.

"How can I speak if you don't give me a chance to speak?" I murmured something low and astonished, but I quickly bit my lower lip when I heard her.

"Ohoo Is this also my fault, which means I'm responsible for everything? Now tell me that I told your car that it hit me, huh? Tell me why you're standing like a deafening silence; you don't have a tongue in your mouth, and don't say anything now; I'm not allowing you to speak. I haven't even started speaking yet because I'm still calm," she replied, shrugging off her shoulder, in a crackly tone.

I merely blink several times and whisper to myself, as like seriously. 'She's saying she hasn't said anything yet, so what was it? Is she the one I consider to be my sister, or is she her twin sister? I'm really perplexed. Oh ho God, please assist me in finding my sister, but my thoughts are interrupted when I hear her speak again. Why God does she talk so much and refuse to allow anyone to speak to her like seriously?'

"Now what happened to you, you're not saying anything and whispering to yourself from above," she said almost glaring at me when she said it.

"By any chance, You have a twin sister," I asked, still same confused. Perhaps she is her twin.

"I have a twin sister and I didn't even know that. Thank you for telling me that I didn't even know I had a twin sister," she remarked in her most obnoxious tone.

"Are you insane, have you lost your mind, or do you like to drink first thing in the morning?" She yells at me while pointing at me.

"I don't drink in the morning," I responded fluidly, but I shut my mouth when I hear her ohoo god how many times I flinch today. who claims we're the most dangerous mafia in the world and look at me here. I flinch again and again. When I hear her loud voice. This time she's the one who's dangerous instead of me.

"Oh, so that means you drink," she says as she approaches me and begins to smell me. She looks at me with a death glare, and I simply swallow, thinking she's not my sister. She was so cute and innocent, but now she looks like a monster. It seemed like she'd devour me alive right now.

"Where are you lost?" she inquired, pointing her finger at me.

"huh, nowhere," I say, examining her again. "You're fine, you haven't been hurt anywhere," I say. I'm still depressed.

"FINALLY YOU REALISED AND ASKED ME," she said as she slammed her fist into my car. Oh, God, how many times have I flinched today?

"What were you doing?" I inquired.

She just started, "home."

"Let me drop you off at your house," I say.

"OK, no issue, anyway, I'm not that girl who says no, it's fine, I'll go alone," she replied, flipping her hair like a naughty girl, but not for me because she is my sister.

"Anyway, it was your fault; otherwise, you would have left no stone unturned to kill me," she continued, sneering at me and pushing me back into my car, where I just sighed.

****

We arrive at her residence.

And she's been talking the whole time. Oh God, she talks so much, I'm hoping my ear doesn't bleed. This is the situation now. What will happen if she stays with us. Please, God, save us in the future.

When we entered her house, she said, "This is my home."

I was looking at the entire house because my sister lived in such a small house and we live in a large mansion with more space and comfort.

"What is your name, blue eyes?" she said, but it dawned on me that I had not asked nor told her my name. Oh, how stupid was I, but what she said to me, blue eyes,

"Blue eyes," I replied, pointing to mine.

"Yes, now that I don't even know your name, I'll just call you that," she remarked as she sat down on the couch like she was lying.

I said, "Oh, sure, I'm jimin," I said, sitting but merely sitting.

"Oho," she murmured in a sweet voice as if she changes as soon as she enters her house, so why didn't we reach earlier?

"My name is yn, by the way," she said, "and I know you were going to ask, so I already told," she said, and yes, I was about to ask.

Jimin:- "Someone else lives with you," When I didn't see anyone else here except for us, I said

Yn:- "No one with me, I live alone, and my family is no longer," she lamented.

Jimin: "oho I am sorry."

Yn:- "it is ok"

yn:- "Are you going to eat something?"

Jimin:- "You know how to cook," I replied, eventually agreeing to eat food prepared by my sister's hands.

yn:- "No little bit," she responded, but I don't mind because I finally get to eat something she made herself, ommo. I'm fortunate in that I get to eat first.

Yn:- "Do you know how to cook?" she asked, smirking.

Jimin:- "Of course," I replied, but why did she grin? Oh well, never mind.

Yn:- "So what are you waiting for? Go make something for me, I'm hungry," she replied in a regular tone, but when I heard her. My eyes widened as she shattered all of my dreams.

Jimin:- "The reason I've come to your place is because you have to cook for me." I'm whining and crying within.

Yn:- "If you don't want to cook, then this is the way out. So get out," she remarked, pointing to the main entrance."

Jimin:- "You can't talk to me like this, Fine I'm going to cook," I huffed, and I didn't have to ask since there was a kitchen in front of me. I take a firm stance and proceed to the kitchen.

Yn:- "good choice"

*****

In the kitchen

What a jerk she is. For the time being, it looks like a lot will have to change in her. First and foremost, we'll have to teach her how to respect and discipline, which is right for the time being. Yeah, that's right for now.

********

after a few moments

We shared a meal together.

Yn:- "Well, you cook well. Why don't you do this; you come to cook for me every day," she added as she ate.

Jimin:- "Why don't you do this," I said as I ate, "Come to my house with me and you will eat my hand-cooked meals every day, my baby sister."

Yn:- "I am your b-baby s-sister," she stammered, confusedly pointing to herself.

Jimin:- "yes of course," I said, smiling

Yn:- "really," she asks, in still hopelessly in confusion.

Jimin:- "yeah"

I was eating when she suddenly sprang on me and we both fell to the ground. I hugged her to protect her from hurting somewhere.

Jimin:- "Hey what happened t you yn," I said while rubbing her back gently.

Yn:- "Yeah call me baby sister," she said while she looked at me and glared at me

Jimin:- "ok my baby sister, what happened? Please tell your Oppa,"
I said while stroking her hair

Yn:-"nothing, I am happy. Thank you so much Oppa"

Jimin:- 'finally I have a sister' jimin said in his mind

Yn:-'Finally I have a brother' yn think in her mind

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

143K 3.8K 36
There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she have 7brothers and 4sisters. They work hard...
95.8K 2.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] The Min family is the biggest Mafia family in the entire Asia. Though they were supposed to love both their princesses, one is a...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
381K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...