The Little Girl and Mutants

By Dolphinheart99

(Sequel of the Little Dinosaur Girl) Quinn and Val were at the grand opening for the new Jurassic World Ski/T... More

Komodithrax
New Friends
Love Reunited
New Friends and Lost Cousin
Never mess with a Spirit
A Frenemy

Magic is within us

859 17 8
By Dolphinheart99

The HEAT Team and the kids were in Kenya. They receive a call from Hicks saying that there was a mutation attacked but the mutant was found hurt by something else. They investigate the mutant that was an elephant and studies its injuries. Val was watching a pride of lions roaming by. Damien was having a staring contest with a rhino and the three girls were watching a herd of Zebras eating grass. "This is strange." Nick studies the mutated elephant.

"Damien is having a staring contest with a rhino? Yup, it's strange." Randy said.

"No, I was talking about the mutant elephant. It was attacked by something and it's not human or animal."

"So there's another mutant?" Elsie guessed.

"Could be," Nick mutters.

Val was walking around the jungle while the adults studied the injured mutant and waited for Hicks to transport it to Monster Island. Meanwhile, Damien and the rhino were still having a staring contest. Then Damien blows the rhino's eyes causing him to blink. The rhino lost and Damien won but that action caused the rhino to go mad and chase a screaming Damien. Quinn and Aggie chased after the two while Gem causally followed with her arms folded on the back of her head. Val saw a rock-like cave. She tilted her head and went inside. It was really dark so she activated her ball of light. She walked around the cave and saw claw marks on the wall. She looked at the wall and felt a huff behind her.

Val turns and meets a pair of purple reptilian eyes. Val backs away and sees the full form of the creature. It has the body of a wolf but is more dragonish with huge teeth like a sabertooth cat and piranha like canine teeth, four wings with blue neon stripes and an earwig like pincer tail and has spikes on the back of his neck. It's about the size of an adult male lion. It has red fur and scales and it has really sharp claws.

Val tilts her head and the creature tilts his head. He sniffs at her while she sniffs back and then a wet blue tongue licks her cheek causing her to giggle. Val hugs the snout of the creature as he slowly lifts her up. He puts her down gently as she pats his snout, "What's your name?"

The creature barks at her gently, "Your name is Jakal?"

The one named Jakal nodded, "Who is this to you?" Jakal looks at her eyes. Val looks at his eyes as she sees images of him as a young boy/ He was an innocent boy who was falsely accused of betrayal by a witch doctor and put a curse on him and turned him into an immortal creature called a Joka Wolf. As the images stopped, Val pats his nose, "You've been alone haven't you?" Jakal nodded.

"Do you know who attacked the mutant elephant?" Jakal barks, "You did it? Why?" Jakal barks again, "Because it was about to attack a pride of lions?" Jakal nodded. Val pats his head, "You're a good boy." Jakal made a growl-like purr as he licked Val's cheek again. Then he lowered himself and gestured to Val to get on. Val got on his back while being careful to avoid the spines and the next thing she knew. Jakal runs out of the cave before spreading his four wings and takes off. Val screams happily as Jakal zooms through the sky.

Down on the ground, Damien was clinging on a tree as an angry rhino glaring at him from below as he huffs angrily. Quinn and Aggie were trying to think of a plan to get the rhino away without Damien getting killed.

Gem, on the other hand, decides to rest on a big rock and ignores Damien's cry for help. Then they heard a howl from above. The rhino heard it and ran away. Damien climbs down the tree and looks at the girls looking at the sky in shock. Confused, Damien looks up and his mouth almost drops when he sees Val riding on a wolf with four wings. The wolf landed and Val slid off of his back and smiled at them.

"I made a new friend!" Val smiled.

They stared at them and sigh, "We should tell Nick about this." Quinn mutters out. Aggie nodded. Jakal lowered himself and the kids got on. Val was in front, Gem was behind her with Aggie, Quinn and Damien. Jakal spread his four wings and took off in full speed. Aggie and Damien screamed while Quinn cheered happily. Gem and Val were the only ones who were calm. They reached their destination and Jakal landed near HEAT and the military.

Nick was shocked to see Jakal as well as the others. "What is that?" Mendel whispers fearfully.

"A Joka Wolf," Val answered.

"What's a Joka Wolf?" Randy asked

"It's a mythical creature that is a half dragon and half wolf that roamed Kenya and Mozambique." Elsie explains, "No one has even recorded it ever since."

"He was actually a human boy that was cursed by an evil shaman." Val explains, "Can we keep him?" Val gives them her puppy dog eyes. Everyone groans mentally. They can't say no to her because of her eyes. Her eyes always win.

They all went back home with Jakal as the new member of the family. Jakal became good friends with Sombra and Yuki but he has to respect Sombra since he's the alpha wolf. Val and her friends were at the beach with Kaila and Godzilla babysitting them. Cymopoleia was swimming around the ocean peacefully.

Val was playing catch with Gem as her cousin threw a beach ball at her gently. Damien was messing around with a dodge-ball. Quinn was teaching Aggie gymnastics since she didn't finish hers since she was a little girl.

"Soo...what are grown ups doing?" Damien tosses the ball up.

"They're studying about the aliens called Tachyons research." Quinn answered as she helped Aggie with flips.

"They're wasting their time if they can solve the Tachyons research I mean. They are known to be the sixth most dangerous alien species on the planet." Damien as he throws the ball on a rock as it bounces back to him.

They all stared at him. "It scares me that you know what the most dangerous species of aliens are yet you don't like studying." Gem said.

Damien stared at her before sticking his tongue out and she did the same, "All I'm saying is that Tachyon's research is too hard to crack." Damien said as he threw the ball too hard. It bounced at the rock and was coming towards Damien. Damien dives to dodge the ball. Quinn tackles Aggie to prevent her from getting hit by the ball as it bounced past them but unfortunately the ball hit Val on the face hard.

Val fell down and screamed. Kaila's motherly instincts kicked in and checked her youngest hatchling. Kaila lowers her snout and nuzzles her little hatchling if she's okay. Kaila gives Damien a scolding look while Val sits up and covers her mouth. She glanced down and saw her tooth on the sand. She picks it up and tilts her head. Gem, Aggie and Quinn check on her while Kaila still gives Damien a scolding look.

"Val, are you okay?" Gem asked full of concern.

Val nodded. Quinn knelt down in front of her, "Let me see, open your mouth." Val opens her mouth and reveals her right front tooth gone, "Well, at least it wasn't a bloody nose."

Aggie nodded, "Ye know what this means Val?"

Val nodded, "A visit from the tooth fairy!"

"The who?" Damien asked as he looked at Val.

"The Tooth Fairy is a magical being that gives children coins when they place their baby tooth under their pillow." Gem explains.

"So basically she gives you money when you have a loose tooth."

"Yes," Gem said blankly.

"It's almost dark so I'm sure the Tooth Fairy will come and collect your tooth." Quinn said. Val smiles happily.

Kaila huffs at Godzilla gently. Godzilla lowers his snout and gently picks up Val from the back of her shirt and places her on top of Kaila's head. He did the same with the other hatchlings as Kaila brought them to Val's house. The kids got off of her as she went back to the ocean to rest. Later that night, Val placed her tooth under her pillow. Owen was by her side, "Alright now that's done. It's time for bed." Val nodded and went to bed. Monica and Cuddles sleep on their makeshift beds. Summer perched herself on her own perched. Flora was placed at Val's desk.

Owen tucks Val to bed before going to bed. As Val and her friends slept, a mysterious hooded figure was watching them from afar with a fairy by her side. The fairy was wearing a white dress with a tooth symbol on her top. "Her first baby teeth!" the fairy smiles happily.

"You know Val. She made sure she stays healthy." The hooded figure spoke in a female voice. A mist surrounded them and they were inside Val's room. They were so quiet that Val and her friends were still asleep. The fairy gently took Val's baby tooth and replaced it with a shiny dime. The hooded figure removed her hood to reveal a beautiful red haired woman with sapphire blue eyes. She took out a silver egg that was the same size as an adult chicken. She placed it on the edge of Val's bed and smiled, "Sweet well, my grandchild." She whispers before kissing Val's forehead as she and the fairy disappeared.

On the next day, Val woke up and checked under her pillow. She saw a shiny dime and awes but then she noticed the egg at the edge of her bed and was curious. Did the Tooth Fairy give it to her with the dime?

Val picks up the egg and gets out of her bed. She puts the egg on her wagon along with Flora. She went out with the wagon along with Monica and Cuddles. As they went out, they saw Owen and Gem are eating breakfast along with Snow, Arsenica and Spinny. Val came to them and puts Flora on the table. Monica eats besides Arsenica since they both love toast. Cuddles likes dog food very much and munches them happily. Val then puts the egg on the table as she sits down. Owen and Gem look at the egg.

"Val, what's with the egg?" Owen asked.

"I found it after the Tooth Fairy gave me this." Val shows them her dime, "Can we show the egg to Mr. Wu after breakfast?"

"Sure and maybe he'll tell us what type of egg it is." Owen said.

Wu was studying the egg that Val showed him. He never saw an egg that was actually silver. "So it was in your room last night right after your tooth was replaced by a dime?" Val nodded at Wu's questions. Wu hums in wonder before writing down some notes. Val looks at the egg curiously before she hover her hand on top of it. It shook causing Val to withdraw her hand. The egg didn't move but when Val put her hand on the egg.

Egg felt warm as it started to hatch. A small crack came and tiny croons were heard. Val watched as a little creature that was the same size as Monica. It has four legs, silver scales, emerald green claws, and two curved horns on its head, and emerald feathered wings. The creature opens its reptilian eyes that were emerald green. It looks at Val with wide and curious eyes. It croons softly as it tries to come close to Val with its wobbly legs but Val gently picks it up.

Val could tell it was a girl and knew she was a dragon. Val hugs the baby dragon close as she purrs happily, Wu comes back with clipboard in hand, "Okay, I'm gonna ex-ray the egg now-" Wu stopped when he saw Val and the dragon hatchling. He dropped his clipboard and his mouth was wide open in shock when he saw the dragon.

"What in the name of-" Wu was cut off when the dragon sneezed a small emerald fire from her mouth.

"Gesundheit," Val said with a giggle, "I'm gonna name you Celestia."

Celestia chirps happily before nuzzling Val. Val wraps her scarf around Celestia to keep her warm. Val walks away while saying, "Thanks for helping me Mr. Wu!" Val went out to get to her classroom, leaving a shocked Wu.

At the classroom, Damien was sleeping with his head on the desk as he snores loudly. Class hasn't started but he was lazy. Gem was brushing Arsenica gently while Aggie and Quinn studied for a test next week. Then Val came in with Celestia. "I HAVE A DRAGON!" Val cheers.

Damien woke up with yelp before he fell backward. Aggie, Quinn and Gem were shocked to see Celestia. "The egg was a dragon egg!" Quinn awed.

"Wow!" Aggie agreed.

"Avani and Kaimana told me that dragons disappeared thousand years ago but this is amazing!"

"Please tell me that it isn't a fire breathing reptile." Damien mutters on the floor.

"Celestia is a fire breathing dragon." Val answered. Damien groans in annoyance. Val went over to her cousin and placed Celestia on the table. "Welcome to the family Celestia." Val giggles as Celestia chirps happily.

At a private jet, the D-Squad members were headed to New York for a big concert. Celestia was looking at the window with Cuddles as she awed at the clouds. She likes being high up. As the jet landed, they went to the hotel while being greeted by their fans. The kids wanted to explore New York. So they were allowed as long as they kept their hood or hat on. The kids explored the big city and saw many amazing scenery. Val has Celestia on her backpack, Cuddles on Quinn's backpack, Flora was being held by Aggie, Monica was in Aggie's backpack, Arsenica was in Gem's backpack and Summer was flying above them. Val stopped when she looked at the pet store.

There was an adoption event for rescue dogs and Val decided to go in there. The others followed her too and saw many people adopting pets. Damien was kinda new to this human thing so he tried to take a parrot but it pecks at him. Val saw four dogs at the corner.

There was a sandy brown female Cane Corso, a white female Gottiline Razor Pitbull with a black dot on her right eye, a light brown Chihuahua, and a female husky with fur is completely snow white a frosty pink nose and icy blue eyes rimmed with sapphire yet she's bigger than any husky.

Val was curious about what's going on until a woman with frosty white hair and blue eyes came to them, "Hi I'm May Parker welcome to Pet Love. Can I help you kind kids?" she asked sweetly.

Gem watches Damien being attacked by parrots. "You can help him." She points at Damien plainly.

Val points at the dogs, "Why aren't they being adopted?"

May looks at the dogs sadly, "No one wants to adopt because they judge them." She points at Cane Corso, "That Cane Corso was judged because the buyers think she was aggressive and scary, same with the Gottiline Razor Pitbull. The Chihuahua was too shy for meeting strangers and that husky is actually a hybrid of a timberwolf and no one wants to adopt her or them." May sighs sadly at the dogs.

Val looks at the dogs and they look at her. Val could feel some strange power inside of them. Val looked at May and asked, "Can I adopt them?"

May looks at her in surprise, "Are you sure?"

Val nodded and May smiled before guiding them to the dogs. The dogs look at them. Val looks at them and smiles. "I'll call you Sasha," she points at the cane corso, "I'll call you Thumbellina," she points at the Pitbull, "And I'll call you Chloe." She points at the Chihuahua. Val looks at Gem, "Can you name the husky Gem?"

Gem looked at the husky wolf hybrid and said, "Let's call her Alaska or Ala for short."

May smiles and nodded, "Alright I'll take care of the adoptions for you and buy what collar you want for them." The girls nodded. So they bought the dogs' collars. Sasha has a sapphire blue collar with a light blue horse lead leash since she's so big and she has a metallic blue dog bone tag. Chloe has a red collar with a blue leash with red plaid patterns on it and a pink metallic dog tag. Thumbellina has a blue collar with green and a water drop dog tag that is bluish silver color and a black padded harness with a blue and black horse lead leash. Ala's collar is a silver smooth chain color with icy blue diamonds on it and a crystal shaped dog tag with her name on it that is icy blue her leash is silver with frost blue snowflakes on it.

Once May had taken the adoption, they paid and left. Damien was able to survive the parrots as he grumbled while walking. Then they stopped at a weird store called Wicked Shop. "Should we gang in?" Aggie asked.

Damien saw freaky things inside the shop, "I say we go in." He said as he went inside. Gem slaps her forehead as they go inside. They saw some voodoo-like things, creepy masks, skulls of humans and animals, jewelry, weapons and books. They saw a cloth covering a square object and with a tag that said Rocco.

"I wonder what's under here." Damien mutters as pull out the cloth to reveal a brown ferret with light brown underbelly. The ferret screams and Damien screams back. The girls turned and watched them. As the two stopped, the ferret said, "Close it." (His voice is Dana Snyder the one who is Colosso in the Thundermans)

"Yup," Damien puts the cover back.

"What was that?" Aggie asked in shock.

"I think that ferret just talked." Quinn said in shock.

"Ya break it, ya buy it." A female voice said from behind. Everyone screamed when they saw a dark skin teenage girl with black hair that has red and violet dye. Her eyes are purple and she wears rebel-like clothes. She has a black diamond snake ring and a golden snake ankle bracelet. She has piercings on her ears.

"Can I help you?" she asked dully.

Quinn looks at her, "Sorry, we didn't mean to bother you Miss..."

"Devlin. Devlin Skull." Devlin said as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, sorry for bothering you Ms. Skull but we just came here by accident."

Devlin shrugs, "Nah, no big and just call me Devlin."

Val looks around the shop, "What kind of shop is this?"

Devlin spread her arms out proudly, "This shop sales wicked stuff. Voodoo dolls, fortune telling cards, knick knacks and exorcism books."

"So it's like a magic shop." Gem asked, looking at the shop curiously.

"Freaky," Aggie commented.

Devlin grins, "Yup, this shop is freaky just buy what you like."

Damien points at Rocco's cage, "How much for the talking ferret?" he asked excitedly.

Devlin hums, "It depends if you want him."

"I'll give you ten bucks." Damien said.

"Twenty," Devlin added casually.

"Sold!" Damien pays her a twenty before going over to the cage. He removed the cover and grabbed the handle on top of the cage.

Rocco looks at Devlin in shock, "You sold me for twenty bucks!"

Devlin shrugs, "Hey, the customer wants, the customer gets."

"You'll pay for this!" Rocco yells but soon was covered by a cloth.

Quinn saw a cool golden bracelet with topaz gems. Aggie looks at a book of magic. "How much for these items," Quinn asked.

"Forty," Devlin said as the two girls gave her forty dollars.

Gem saw a wicked dagger that was shaped like a lightning bolt with a silver hilt, "How much for that?"

"Fifty," Devlin said. Gem takes the dagger and gives Devlin fifty. Val was looking at an emerald gem that is attached to a silver string, "How much for that one?" she points.

Devlin looks at it, "It's not actually for sale. You can have it. It doesn't have wickedness in it." Val takes the necklace happily. Quinn puts on her new bracelet and looks at her watch. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Guys! The concert starts in an hour!"

Everyone, minus Devlin, gasps before going out. "Thanks for the items Devlin!" Val waves happily before running out with the others.

Devlin waves at them leaving and smirks softly, "See you soon, Princess Valentina." She whispers before she snaps her fingers and she disappears along with her shop.

The kids were running towards the beach where the concert is. "Where not gonna make it!" Gem said. Then a limo came. The kids and dogs stopped and watched as the window rolled down to reveal Tony Stark.

"Hey girls," Tony greeted Val and Quinn with a smile.

"TONY!" The two girls cheered happily.

"Where are you all running off to?" he asked.

Val answered, "We're going to a concert at the beach but we won't make it in time."

"Well, hop on. I'll get you there faster." Tony said as the door opened. The kids and dogs got in and Tony said, "Jarvis take us to the beach."

"Right away Mr. Stark." A computer voice said. The limo drove at full speed towards the beach. Meanwhile, the teens were waiting for the kids. Alex's friend, Mia, was with them. She has light blue dye on her boyish hairstyle and brown eyes. She wears rebel-like clothes and she has backstage passes. There were many fans at the beach and they were cheering for them. They had glow sticks as they cheered "D-Squad! D-Squad! D-Squad!"

Behind the stage, the teens were worried for the kids. "Where are they?" Alex asked worriedly.

Sofia looked at her watch and it was 6: 30 pm. "The concert will start soon. If they aren't here in the next thirty minutes, the concert will start without them."

Then they heard the crowd scream. Jay peeked at the curtains and saw Tony Stark with the kids and dogs. "They're here with Tony Stark." He said. The teens peeked and saw the kids coming backstage with Tony.

"Sorry we're late!" Quinn said.

Mike smiles, "It's okay. You guys are just in time."

Jay looks at Tony under his shade, "Are you going to watch the concert?"

Tony nodded, "Yup, I have free time so why not." He smiles as he ruffles Val's hair, making her giggle.

Jay looks at Damien with a cage cover with a cloth, "What is that?" he points out. Damien grins and gestured to Jay to follow him. Once the two were alone, Damien reveals Rocco. Rocco looks at Jay, "What are you looking at?"

Jay stared at him blankly while he looked at Damien. Damien gives him the begging look. Jay sighs and says, "Make sure he doesn't leave your room." Damien cheers while Rocco lets out a "HUH?!"

Thirty minutes later, the concert begins. The spotlight shines as the curtains are lifted up, "HELLO NEW YORK!" Alex said loudly on the microphone. Everyone cheers loudly, "We all wanted to say, thank you all for letting us have a concert here for Jurassic World. I hope you all enjoy it!" Everyone cheered loudly as Jay started playing his electric guitar.

Alex nodded to the beat and began to sing.

It all comes down to this
You take your best shot, might miss!
You take it anyway.
You're gonna make your move today.

Get the will, you'll find the way to change the world someday.
Grab this moment before it's gone, today's your day!

Alex started playing her guitar followed by Sofia's bass, Mike's keytar, and Aggie's tambourine.

It's on!
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: and on)
It's on (Sofia: and on)

Today's your day so come on, bring it on!
(Sofia: and on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on (Sofia: and on)
Today's your day so come on, bring it on!

Everyone cheers loudly for them. Tony smiles and nods to the beat. Val and Gem were dancing happily with Mia. Damien did an air guitar dance. The animals were nodding happily at the music.

And the view will never change
Unless you decide to change it.
Don't feel like it today just shows up anyways
And though life will take you down
It only matters if you let it.

Get up, go through, press on
Today's your day!
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

Today's your day so come on, bring it on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

Today's your day so come on, bring it on!"

Then they started to play softly. They didn't notice that Val's eyes were glowing softly when she closed them.

And though you wanna quit
Don't think you can get through it
You've come too far to walk away
It's not gonna be today and no matter how you feel it's what you do that matters.

This is your moment to be strong
Today's your day!

It's on
(Sofia: and on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

Today's your day so come on bring it on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
Today's your day so come on, bring it on!

Jay came in front and every girl squealed for him.

No matter how you feel
It's what you do that matters
It's your moment to be strong!

Everyone:

Today's your day!

Suddenly, Val snaps open her eyes to reveal golden eyes and an aurora borealis appears in the night sky with glittering song notes that go all around the world that change colors. Many people saw this and awed at the special effects as they started dancing happily.

It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

Today's your day so come on bring it on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)
It's on
(Sofia: And on)

Today's your day so come on, bring it on!

As they finished, everyone cheered happily as the aurora shines down on them. Their concert will be a big hit thanks to many fans recording everything and will post it on the internet. The D-Squad waves at their fans and Tony and Mia come with the dogs, dinosaurs and the mutant plus Summer and waves at them. Rocco was backstage with Celestia as the little dragon cheered happily. They didn't notice that Godzilla, Kaila and Cymopoleia were at a beach hidden in the water with the HEAT Seeker above them. Nick and his team watched the concert from afar and were impressed by the concert. Randy was happy that he got to see the concert.

And that is how a good adventure ends or is it just the beginning?

The End

Next story: The Little Girl and the Mythical Creatures

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 74 5
[Clawen AU] Jurassic World is about to open for the public with Claire enjoying her new promotion as Operations Manager, seeing her hard work finally...
730 36 14
Nyima and her athletic older sister Yazmina get the chance to go join Camp Cretaceous, but most people don't know much about her as she is very secre...
1.1K 14 8
Y/N is excited to spend time with his mother at jurassic world because he would get to see all the dinosaurs and the new hybrid they created. But he...
2.2K 174 12
Raised in Isla Nublar, Zephyr knows things about Jurassic World that even some higher-ups don't even know they have. Friendly and knowledgeable about...