|| PLEASURE ||

By badbitchcentrallllll

More

|2|
|3|

|1|

36 0 0
By badbitchcentrallllll

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦
                    𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺
"Mama I don't even know that man, why would I want to go live with him?" Morgan sighed. Her mama was shipping her off to live with her dad and her Nannie, his mother so she could spend more time with him.

"Okay? MK! I don't care, yo daddy love you and you need to get to know him simple as that and Ian going back and forth witchu, you moving in with Kelly and you gone see Morgan and you gone like it. Plus you ain't seen your nannie in twelve years stop acting like that"

Morgan pouted and folded her arms around her chest. She mumbled something under her breath and  Jada popped her daughters lip and making it quiver. "Ma you just hit me"

"And I will do that shit again you being a damn spoiled brat ya daddy gone get that out of you" Jada said cutting her off.

Morgan had tears falling down her face and she sighed wiping them off. Her mama was right and it wasn't her daddy fault he wasn't around but still he wasn't shit in her opinion.

When they pulled up to their home Morgan hopped out and ran to the front door. Jada walked behind her and opened up the door. Morgan went up to her room and saw that everything was gone.

"Ma! What wea my stuff?"

Jada stood her her door and handed her a plane ticket. "I got stuff I need to handle, ion know how long ima be gone and Ion want you around for it so you going to be staying with your father and Kelly longer than spring break."

Morgan stared at her mother and pushed past her running out the front door. She got back in the car and slammed the door.

Jada grabbed her carry on bag, and walked outside, she locked the door behind herself before getting in the car and driving towards the airport. Their plane was delayed so them being late wasn't a bad thing.

Morgan hadn't said a word to her mother since they left the house, the flight was only an hour for NC to the A.

Jada stood at the gate and waited to see her baby daddy. She rolled her eyes when she saw his other baby mama walk up.

"He sent me of course" Sasha said walking up, she had their four year old son on her hip. "Santana say hi to ya big sister"

"sister?" Santana asked looked at Morgan. Morgan smiled and waved at him. He had her daddy face.

"Yeah, you can put your bag in the back" Sasha told jada while leading them to her car.

"So why couldn't Morgan come get us himself" Morgan asked.

"He busy baby girl" was all Sasha said before speeding off.

Morgan had three kids, A son Major Khalil , Morgan Kalise, and Mason Santana. He gave all his kids two names, the first one what they mama wanted to name em and the second what he thought they name should be.

They drove for maybe thirty to forty five minutes before pulling up to what'll be Morgan's new home.

Morgan got out and watched as a group of people around her age come from out the house next door.

"Wassup Sasha" One of the girls greeted. Sasha waved at them and led Morgan and Jada inside. "Bae you here?"

"Naw that negro ain't hea his only daughta come in town and he can't even come home to greet ha" Nannie fussed coming out the kitchen. "Hey my grandbaby"

"Hey Nannie" Morgan smiled as her grandma pulled her in a hug.

Kelly grabbed her face and smiled. "You're so big! And gorgeous! I cook fa ya, made all your favorites or old favorites I don't know what you eat you ain't been around since you was ten."

Morgan smiled and shook her head. "Nannie whatever you make I will eat"

"You're so soft spoken, baby go get settled in, ya room upstairs ya name on the door"

Morgan nodded and went upstairs, she found her door and smiled softly, her room was already decorated, it looked almost identical to her room at home but it wasn't the same

She looked at a framed picture of her sitting on her daddy's lap. The picture was taken on the front porch. Morgan sighed and folded her arms over her chest"As if that man really care about me"

Morgan plopped on the bed and logged into her old Instagram. This Instagram had all her old Atlanta friends on it. It was funny how she still remembered people from kindergarten and shit.

She posted a picture of her plane ticket with the caption "Back in the A"

Her nannie called her down to dinner and she laughed when she saw her mama holding her little brother.

"Santana you want your sister ?" She asked holding out her arms for him. He reached out for her and she picked him up. "We look alike?"

"Yeah just like like yo ugly deddy"

Morgan kissed Santana's cheek before putting him in his high chair.

"She is a yeller Morgan, prolly why she named after em" Nannie said

"She look like you and jada ta me" Morgan heard a voice behind her and her eyes lit up at her Paw Paw.

"Paw Paw" Morgan yelled running towards him. Maurice picked his granddaughter up and swung her around.

"Wassup lil one" Maurice kissed his granddaughters forehead and placed her back on the ground.

"I hope you set up a plate fa me" Maurice said walking over to Jada's chair. "How's my favorite lady" he warmly embraced her.

"Excuse me" Nannie and Morgan both said

Maurice chuckled pulling away from their hug. "She was the only woman to truly keep my son in check and she birthed my favorite grandchild"

Sasha came down from upstairs and went to the front door, she grabbed her food from the delivery man and went back up.

"Na see I cook and she go on and order food, just dawg on nasty and rude ain't got no respect fa ha elders"

"You give her a hard time Kelly!" Maurice said helping his ex wife put the food on the table, they had divorced when Morgan's dad was about eighteen but they never truly stopped being together.

"She trapped my son"

"He a grown ass man Kelly and you too damn old ta be fixin fights with his babymama. You ain't do this to Christine or Jada he chooses what he wanna do with his life. Not what his mama wants him to do.

Kelly waved him off and placed her last pan on the table.

" I heard through the grapevine that you was a pescatarian so instead of chicken fa you I fried crab. I got shrimp, I got different flavors of that, I got uh greens, yams, and mac, I made you a self pan cheesecake and banana puddin with the bananas blended into half of the puddin"

"Thank you Nannie" Morgan said. They blessed the food and Morgan made her brothers plate. They were eating and discussing Morgans plans when the front door opened. Morgan breath started to hitch and the butterflies in her stomach was throwing a party. 

"Yo Ma it smell good in hea!" Menace said walking in the kitchen.

He stopped when he laid eyes on Morgan and smiled. "My twin hea! Cmere baby girl give ya daddy some love"

Morgan got out her seat and stared at the man everyone said was her twin. Menace hadn't seen his daughter since she was a month old, when she was younger he'd call her every year, especially on her birthday and Christmas he always sent one of his friends to give her a gifts. He had got out of jail four years ago and was on house arrest for almost three of them, Morgan decided she didn't want to see or know her father and he never really reached out, a text on her birthday and money transferred in her bank but that was it.

Morgan walked over to him and he pulled her into a hug. The moment her daddy wrapped his arms around her she melted. Tears started rushing out from her eyes and Menace rubbed her back. "It's okay baby girl, I'm hea now"

Menace put her down and wiped her tears. "You gone mess up ya face with all that crying na Kalise stop dat" 

Menace gave her baby mama a peck on the lips before sitting down. Morgan looked at her mama shooketh.

"Don't be kissing on me Morgan, or do I still supposed to be calling you Menace?"

"You know I always been Keyshawn to you Jada" Menace said referring to his middle name.

Jada rolled her eyes and smiled softly

"So that's why my name was almost about to be Keyshawna?" Morgan asked

"Yeah, I wanted your name to be Kalise it's so pretty to me and it means beautifully designed and you were tha prettiest baby, and ya paw paw when I told him said in Jamaica it means gift from god and that's what you was but ya mama ole crybaby self wanted your name to be Morgan after me so bad thinking I was just gone di-

"Everybody kept saying how much you looked like him and he always said how he wanted ya brother to be named after him so I'm like we might as well keep the MK initials going and name her Morgan Kalise and ya father was like "in a minute I'm gone name her Keyshawna make us both mad" then we got ya name" Jada said cutting him off.

"Yeah I'm glad i like my name"

"Oh then ya mama wanted to name you m o r g e n instead of leaving it alone" Menace added.

Morgan shook her head and took a bite of her fried crab. "mmm grandma! that's so good for real" She moaned with every chew "when you cook again cook this"

"I cook everyday chile without me they'll starve"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.8K 47
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
288K 21K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
74.1K 4.2K 53
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
329K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...