ᴀɾɾαηɡεᴅ ϯσ ᏂᎥm

Galing kay kalistawriteslol

*Mature BWWM* Bellamy Dupont has had a crush on Nikolai Semenov ever since he came from Russia. Nikolai has a... Higit pa

PLEASE READ!
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 🔥 (WARNING)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔥
Chapter 9 🔥
Chapter 10 🔥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔥
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 🔥
Chapter 19 🔥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 🔥
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔥
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🔥
Chapter 31: Epilogue part one🔥
Chapter 32: Epilogue part two🔥
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤!!!

Chapter 33: Epilogue part three

19.9K 501 349
Galing kay kalistawriteslol

pls, vote and comment 😉

Epilogue part three: 16 years later, after Julius was born.

I sigh, taking the macaroni and cheese out of the oven. "Julius, a MIR? Seriously?"

Julius shrugs. "Ms. Derek's a bitch. She's mad that she's a fifty-year-old virgin."

I arch my brow. "And you're not a virgin? You're sixteen, young man."

Cesar snorts. "Ma, you know damn well." He starts laughing. "Julius ain't no virgin."

I know Cesar's a virgin.

He's fourteen.

That won't stop Nikolai's children unless he's a lazy ass, like my boy Cesar.

I look at Nikolai with a stern look. "Nikolai, do you see your children?"

Nikolai furrows his brows. "I don't like any one of them."

"Dad, stop playing. We know you are in love with us."

Nikolai just snorts.

"No, he's not. He's in love with me only. I'm his only daughter." My ten-year-old daughter, Victoria, saunters over and sits on Nikolai's lap.

Nikolai smirks. "That's right." He pinches her nose.

Gideon and Ares sit down on a stool near the island. "No one but dad likes your ugly ass," Ares says, rolling his eyes as his brothers chuckle.

You would think that Victoria's practically guarded, having four brothers, sixteen, fourteen, thirteen, and eleven, but none of my four sons give a shit about their little sister. They'd tell her to suck it up if a boy broke her heart.

Maybe even congratulate the boy that managed to get through Victoria's expensive heart.

I roll my eyes. "Julius, I swear to god, if you make me a grandmother at thirty-nine, I will kill you. Now give me the damn paper so I can sign it. Cesar, do me a favor and go to the store. Buy some drinks." I hand him twenty dollars as he groans. "Appropriate drinks."

"Ok, ma, I got you."

"I mean it, Cesar!" I call after him.

"Ok."

I turn to Ares and Gideon. "Ares, apologize to your sister. You have to respect women. You can't just go around saying a girl is ugly."

Ares rolls his eyes. "I do respect women, mama. I think you're beautiful."

"Back the fuck off, Ares." Nikolai glares at him.

"Sorry, dad, I forgot mama's yours." He says sarcastically. Ares looks over at Victoria, who's waiting for an apology. "Sorry, but you'll always be a bitch to me."

Victoria rolls her eyes. "I won't stoop to your level." She flips her hair back, hitting Nikolai in the face.

Victoria is beautiful. She has my brown skin and her dad's blue eyes.

My beautiful and only queen.

"Thank you." I turn to Gideon, my eleven-year-old son.

"Gideon, next time you're on your game until four am, I'm confiscating it. I don't want your teachers to call me concerned about your sleep."

Gideon looks me right in the eyes. He likes to do that. He has central heterochromia, which means the inner ring of his iris is brown, and the outer area is blue, like his father's eyes. "Ma, come on, that's none of the teacher's business. I still get good grades."

"What happened to that fucking solid D in fucking P.E?" Nikolai asks.

"Goddamn," Julius exclaims, laughing with Ares.

Gideon's eyes bulge as he shrugs. "Not fair, Mr. Horris hates me, plus Cesar has an F in P.E too, and that's because he literally doesn't do anything. At least I do something."

"We're not talking about Cesar; we'll get to him later." I groan.

"How do you get an F in P.E?" Ares and Julius snicker.

"Fuck you both," Gideon growls.

I glare at Nikolai, who shrugs at me. "This is your fault. Our children have such dirty mouths."

"I didn't do shi–" Nikolai laughs when my glare hardens. "Sorry, baby."

"Aw." Julius coos.

"Shut the fuck up."

I roll my eyes. "All of you, go get ready, we have a dinner to attend, and you're standing here like fools." I pause and look at Ares. "Take your medicine."

"Mama, where's Cesar?" Ares asks, taking his pills out of the cabinet. He has ADHD, like I suspected, and his medicine helps him pay attention to one thing at a time.

"Probably man-whoring around." Victoria rolls her eyes.

"Bro shut the fuck up," Julius says, knowing that bugs Victoria.

"I'm not your bro!" She yells as Julius and Ares laugh their asses off. "Dad, tell them!"

Nikolai groans. "Both of you shut the fuck up so your sister can stop fucking yelling."

Julius and Ares finally disappear, still making fun of Victoria.

Gideon sighs. "Ay, Ma, let me get some of that macaroni and cheese."

"Non! Ne me laisse pas te gifler!" (Don't let me slap you!)

Gideon whines. "Ok, fine. You're so mean."

I point to the stairs. "Go change."

~~~~~

Massimo had a baby girl not too long after Julius. I think she's fourteen now, her name is Julia. He claims it was an accident, but he knows his pull-out game is weak.

How is your sixteen-year-old son's pull-out game stronger than Massimo's

Look...mention my son's sex life again, and I will shut you up.

Sorry...

Julius and Julia have a love-hate relationship. Julius does the loving and flirting, and Julia does all the hating and back-talk.

I swear you'll be a grandma very soon.

Do not wish that on me. Nikolai and I are only thirty-nine and forty-two.

Seems pretty old.

Not old enough.

Winola and Bentley didn't have any more children. I mean, they have five kids already. Oakley, Oliver, Penelope, and Priscilla are seventeen years old, and Cillian's twenty-five. I think they have their hands full.

Plus, after that accident with Xami, Diego, and Liam, Bentley lost motion in his left arm.

Xami was cruel.

Snapped both his arms up.

I sigh, shaking away the bad thoughts in my head.

Deep breaths....just like our therapist taught us.

As for why I had five children....well, after Ares, I was like, ok, no more children. I was using some weak-ass ovulatory stopper shit, and I just thought my body would know that we're not having any more children, but after a year of not being pregnant, I got cocky, and as payment, I got pregnant with Gideon, the following year.

After Gideon, Nikolai said he would get a vasectomy, and I agreed, but I wouldn't have sex with him until his appointment, so he lied, and I wasn't taking any birth control, so I was pregnant again.

To say I was furious is an understatement until I found out it was our first girl. I still physically made sure Nikolai went to his appointment, but I was happy. When Victoria was born, Nikolai was so adamant about naming her Victoria, but I didn't mind. Victoria is a beautiful name.

We got a therapist after the ordeal; Nikolai's nightmares were getting worse, and I was concerned about my mental health...I mean, my mind refers to itself as its own person and not as me...It talks to me.

Didn't know you needed therapy for me.

I discovered that it was just an internal monologue, and I could take medicine to shut it off, but it's unnecessary, and our therapist...Ms. Dominic suggested that Nikolai and I aren't a great match and that divorce will likely be necessary. I didn't hear Nikolai's response to that until I saw Ms. Dominic's death being reported live. "I guess that's what fucking happens when you try to dictate someone else's marriage when you're a fifty-year-old virgin." He said, watching that news.

Sound familiar? Like father, like son.

Whatever.

Two gunshot wounds to the head.

Classic.

Anyways....We have a new therapist, a guy this time, and he's a lot better than Ms. Dominic, that's for sure.

Brandi and Ivan got married after Brandi graduated college. They have only three children, two twin boys, Ivan jr. and Iskander, and a girl named Burgundy. Brandi as a mother is just as I expected, scary.

Her twin boys, who are fifteen, are quite troublesome. They've been better over the years, but because of them, Brandi didn't have another child until just two years ago. Her little girl Burgundy.

Burgundy is attention-seeking, very girly, loves her hair, and acts like a Disney princess. She believes being kind to everyone, even her future beast, will make her more like Belle. It's too cute.

Fortunately, I got the kids and Nikolai to dinner on time and everyone except for Massimo and Brandi's here, so we're mingling and waiting for Brandi and Massimo to show up.

"I have, um, very important and unfortunate news to share, heh, mom, dad," Cillian says nervously.

Winola looks at me before looking back at Cillian. "What could be so unfortunate?"

Cillian shrugs. "That will have to, um, wait until Aunt Brandi gets here." Cillian quickly walks away, leaving Winola and Bentley confused.

"What the hell?" Bentley asks.

Winola shrugs. "Never heard him say 'um' in my life."

"Maybe he got fired," I suggest.

"I hope that's what's going on."

I nod. "Ye–"

"Hey, chicas!" Massimo notices Bentley. "And chico!"

I giggle. "Hello, Massimo."

Julia walks up behind him. "Again, dad, we're Italian. Use Italian phrases." Julia storms past him, leaving us confused once again.

Julia and Massimo are super close.

"What's going on with her?" Bentley asks.

Massimo chuckles nervously. "Her mother is pregnant again.....by me."

"HOW?!" We all shout at once, catching everyone's attention.

"What the fuck is going on?" Nikolai approaches us.

"Juliet is pregnant again."

"Oh shit. How the fuck do you slip up again?"

I cross my arms. "Nikolai, do we need to talk about the five children you spawned?"

Nikolai rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Juliet, Massimo's ex-girlfriend, hid her first pregnancy from him because she was homophobic and thought he was gay. She was only half right, Massimo's bi, and when she found that out, she lied to Julia, telling her that Massimo left them both for a man, and the truth was, after their break up, Massimo was dating another man, oblivious to the fact that he had a daughter.

Eventually, Julia investigated and found the truth, calling up Massimo when she was only nine years old and demanding he come see her. After that, Julia never forgave her mom....she said that she always hated herself and thought she wasn't good enough for her father to want her when it was only her own mother putting her in that situation.

Julia and Massimo have been together since, even helping her father with the mafia. They're like twins, both with brown hair that they highlighted red on Julia's tenth birthday together and beautiful brown eyes, but Julia's brown eyes hold more fire to them, a fire you only see when Massimo's angry and the only time I've seen Massimo angry was when Nikolai was kidnapped.

Happy thoughts, like your therapist taught you.

"Massimo, how could you do that to Julia?" Winola asks.

I sigh. "Do you still love her?"

Massimo groans. "You don't know the truth." He runs his hands through his face. "Juliet drugged me, she wanted to talk about reconnecting with Julia, and the next thing I remember was waking up butt naked, next to her." Massimo shakes his head. "It was only one time, but she ensured she was full of my sperm."

"You do know that's not fucking consensual," Nikolai states his sentence as more of a statement than a question.

"Why did she come back for more? What was her purpose?" I ask.

Massimo sighs again. "Julia's her only child, who also doesn't speak to her by choice. Juliet doesn't want to waste time trying to earn forgiveness when she could have another child, and she wants it to be with the same father...me. This time she wants me in this baby's life."

I feel so bad.

Massimo doesn't deserve this.

"And yes, Nikolai, I know it wasn't consensual, but what actually worries me is what Julia will go through if she finds out her mother did something again. I don't want her to worry. I also don't want Juliet in prison with my other baby."

Winola and I hug him. "We love you, you know that."

I hum in agreement. "We'll help you out."

"Ok, too much, bring it back," Nikolai complains.

Bentley chuckles. "What they said, but no hugging."

Massimo smiles. "What about a hug from you, Nikolai?"

Nikolai furrows his brows in disgust. "Fuck no–"

"Ivan Dimitriy Morozov III, I will slap the shit out of you. Stop." Brandi's voice growls as they come in.

"Finally." I laugh. "You've decided to show up."

Brandi scoffs. "Ivan wanted to carve our car again and have an attitude when I told him to stop."

"Mom, it's not a big deal. It's a car that's gonna get fucking old anyway."

"Ivan, shut the fuck up before I carve your mouth shut." Ivan senior growls at him.

Brandi glares at Ivan jr., and he pushes his twin brother forward, earning him another glare from his brother.

"Sorry, mother, he's such a bitch sometimes." Iskander apologizes, setting down his little sister and watching over her.

Brandi smiles. "Ever since Burgundy was born, Iskander has been so sweet and protective."

I smile, jealous of her. "I'm jealous, my daughter has four older brothers, and none of them care about her, Gideon's the only one who plays with her and rarely Julius, but apart from that, no one in the house but her father protects her."

Winola smiles. "I'm sure they do. They're all just like their father in that way. The boys don't show their feelings towards her, and Victoria acts as if she doesn't care."

She had a point.

"I totally agree, chica. Nikolai knows he wants a hug from me."

We laugh as Nikolai flicks Massimo off.

"Mommy," Gideon calls.

He only calls me mommy for one thing.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." He clings onto me like he's been without food for days.

I roll my eyes as the rest of them chuckle.

"No one gives a fuck Gideon. You're waiting like the rest of us."

Gideon pouts. "Mommy, you gonna let daddy speak to me like that?"

"Yes," Julius answers.

"She doesn't like you. We all know her favorite child is me." Ares proclaims.

Julius snorts. "Yeah, right, I came first. I'm her favorite."

"Nah, bitches. It's me. I'm always chill."

"And lazy, motherfucker." Ares deadpans as the rest of the brothers laugh, including Victoria.

"I don't have a favorite. You're equally loved."

"No, they're not." Nikolai snorts, hugging Victoria closely as I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, Gideon, we can start eating honey," Brandi says, shaking her head slightly in amusement.

~~~~~

Once dinner commenced, everyone was on a slight edge. Massimo announced his second child, with only the adults knowing the truth after I told Brandi. Julia's anger radiated off of her, and surprisingly, the only person she spoke to was an elated Julius.

I need to get him off of her.

He's going to catch a case.

Jesus, what shall I do with manwhores for sons?

Sometimes I wish he was more like his father.

Yea, well after you told him that you'll always love him, he thought that applied to all the girls and his father.

His father loves him.

Yea...ok.

Brandi was yet again scolding Ivan jr. We've yet to hear from Cillian and Gideon's asking if grandpa (Nikolai's father) was coming.

Julius, Cesar, and Ares know this, but after Victoria's tenth birthday, making sure that his grandchildren remember him, he turned himself into the cops. He only stayed in hiding for as long as he did to see his grandchildren, and he was a great grandfather. They all loved him, especially Julius, Gideon, and Victoria.

Of course, Julius being older, I told him, he was pretty sad but visits him when the state allows visits, but Gideon and Victoria aren't going to take it well when they know their grandpa is in the world's most protected room in the world.

Bentley clears his throat, catching everyone's attention. "Cillian, we would like to hear this....very concerning news."

Cillian almost chokes, having Victoria slap his back a few times. "Calm down, jeez." She says, throwing back her hair.

Cillian nods at her before turning to the shocked audience.

"You ok there, buddy?" Julius asks.

"Yes, you seemed....stressed," Iskander adds.

Cillian nods. "Yes...I'm fine. It's just...um, you know, it's–"

"Fucking spit it out already!" Julia shouts.

"Julia!" Massimo exclaims in surprise. "Please calm down."

Julia scoffs and rolls her eyes, making Massimo's face fall.

Massimo's taking the blame for Juliet....so Julia won't feel worse than what she does now.

Not an excuse. This has to be resolved.

After we resolve Cillian's problem.

"Sorry, mom." Cillian sighs. "I've gotten a girl pregnant."

I think there are crickets outside.

"You're twenty-five, with a job and a house. I don't see a problem except for the fact that I'm turning thirty-nine in two months, and I'm a fucking grandma."

Priscilla and Penelope squeal. "We're gonna be aunts!"

"I do not want to be called uncle." Oliver groans.

Oakley shakes his head. "Neither do I, dude, but I don't get it," Oakley says, catching our attention. "I get it if you don't like the bitch or if it was an accident, but why are you so pressed?"

Cillian groans. "Because she's Delora Sanchez, Diego's daughter. She's twenty-five like me. Apparently, Diego was thirty when he attacked because he had her when he was twenty-one. She tricked me, and we had been dating for two years. At first, I was happy, but then she hit me with all this bullshit. She wants to make our lives hell,"

Winola sighs. "Cillian–"

"No, mom, not yours, or Aunt Bellamy, or Brandi, neither of you. She wants to make us pay, Julius, Cesar, Ivan, Iskander, Ares, Julia, Gideon, Victoria, and Burgundy, all of us, and if I leave her, harm will come to my child. She's waiting until everyone's old enough to hold a gun before she strikes.

We all look at each other, alarmed, confused, panicked.

Panic is the strongest emotion right now. It's in the air. I can feel it and breathe it.

The only children waiting to learn to use a gun are Victoria and Burgundy...and it's not much time before they do.

Our children are at stake.

A new generation is fighting the same battle.ραցєѕ: 205-216

Word ɕσυηт: 3,034

WE'RE FINISHED!!!

тнαηк уσυ to the people who supported and loved this book, it's all for you!

More editing on it's way dw I got yall.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.7M 570K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
992K 16K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
404K 4.5K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
427K 17.3K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...