Infernal 》Avengers

By lovethebreeze

What will happen if the thing you love most gets taken away from you? [Book 3 in AMZ.] [Set during Endgame an... More

Cast and Sneak Pics
Nothing but Regrets
Where Were You?
What Happens Next?
We Got Our Second Chance
I Love You 3000
Five Years Too Much
I Don't Trust Her
Ancient One
Natasha and the New Gauntlet
He's Back
I Have A Plan...Attack
Avengers Assemble
Girl Power
I Am Iron Man
Proof That Tony Stark Has A Heart
Back To Reality
I Regret Coming Here
What I Have To Do
Peter Panics
You Hung Up On Fury
Switching Seats
You Have A What Now?
Sightseeing
Another Hero
Mysterio
EDITH
What's Wrong With You?
Be You
MJ meet Quentin
Moment Ruined
Night Monkey
Panic Attack
Heartbreak
I'm Done
I'll Destroy Her, Too
ROTH
Everything's Not What It Seems
Not A Monster
Tony's Gift

Welcome Home

520 36 8
By lovethebreeze

I never knew how much guilt I began feeling until Peter began limping. We were walking out when I noticed he favored his right leg more. So, I wrapped his arm around me and helped him across the bridge.

Peter said he forgives me. I know I should be happy but I just can't accept that. And as cliche as this sounds...he did save me. Not just from Mysterio. He saved me from myself. Who knows what kind of person I would have been if I listened to my demonic side? I could have helped Quentin create a different world that's based on lies. So, yes, we might be together and I'm myself again but for as long as I live I won't forgive myself for what I did to him.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I was about to shake my head and tell him everything's fine but he cut me off. "Please, just tell me...I don't want you bottling everything up again."

"I'm just feeling everything," I began slowly. Peter looked confused. "I'm trying my best to control my emotions right now. Part of me is happy, yet another part of me wants to cry. I'm also angry that I let someone manipulate me like that. We might have stopped Quentin but there's something else I'm afraid of doing."

"And what's that?"

"Apologize to Pepper. I've said some things to her that I wish I could take back. And if she wants me out of her and Morgan's lives then I'll completely understand..."

"Mrs. Stark wouldn't do that to you. She's not that kind of person who would kick you out -"

"But what if you're wrong and she does?"

"You can come live with Aunt May and me."

I shook my head. "I love the offer but...I don't think that would be a good idea." I used my free hand to grab the necklace. "I mean, who would wanna live with the world's worst girlfriend? I didn't even get you a gift." I let out a sigh as I began to think. "I could just let you take my virginity."

Peter's eyes widened as his cheeks started to flush. "Woah, woah, w - wait a minute." He took a deep breath as he stumbled on his next step which almost made us trip. "You - You don't have to do that. You don't...Man, is it getting hot in here?"

"We're outside."

"Right. Um...Uh..."

A huge grin came on my face. "I'm kidding. I know what I'm going to give you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I just wanted to see you blush."

"I wasn't blushing," he mumbled like a toddler.

"Sure, you weren't," I chuckled. My chuckle died down as I saw a familiar figure running toward us. "MJ?"

"MJ's here?" Peter asked. He squinted his eyes. "And Beast Boy?"

I didn't have time to answer before MJ dropped a mace she had in her hand before hugging the both of us.

"Are you guys ok?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're ok. Are you?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Is everybody else ok?" Peter wondered.

"Yeah, everyone's ok. Beast Boy got there before the drones could open the vault," she rushed out. Her attention was toward me once she pulled away. "And Raven, I swear, nothing is going on between me and Peter. I don't see him like that and -"

"I believe you," I told her.

Beat Boy nodded. "Yeah, I had to give her the short version of why you went psycho the past few months." I raised my brow at him. "What? It's true."

I rolled my eyes before letting go of Peter to hug Beast Boy. "Well, thanks for helping."

"No problem." Once we let go, he pointed at MJ. "And did you tell her who you are? Like who you really are?"

"She figured it out," Peter and I said at the same time MJ said, "I figured it out."

Peter was surprised that I knew and asked, "You knew?"

"Yeah. I thought it was pretty obvious who I am. I'm not wearing a disguise or anything. I just changed my name."

MJ gave the boys a proud smirk. "That's exactly what I said."

"Great another Raven," Beast Boy mumbled. MJ and I gave him a look. "I mean...I can see why you two are friends." I placed my hands on my hips and glared. "So the drones stopping...was that you guys?"

"Yeah," Peter answered.

"So, I didn't need to bring that -" MJ began before pointing at the mace, "- then?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, you missed it."

She motioned to my necklace. "Nice to see you wearing it. Peter wouldn't leave me alone about it." Peter's eyes widened as he looked at MJ. "You were."

Beast Boy let out a chuckle before grabbing MJ. "Come on, MJ, let me walk you back to class. Give them time to celebrate."

"Ok," she said before Beast Boy took her away. Peter and I watched as MJ began asking Beast Boy questions about his powers. That's when he started grinning and began making wiggling his eyebrows as he talks about them. MJ rolled her eyes but I noticed the smile on her face.

I furrowed my brows as I pointed at them. "You think something's going on there?"

Peter slowly smiled. "Probably. Opposite's attract." He faced me. "Sound familiar?"

I rolled my eyes with a small smile as I created a disk under us before it lift us off the floor. "Let's go. We still have a few hours left."

"A few hours of what?"

"To celebrate our anniversary."

》》》》

Last night was really, dare I say, magical. Peter wanted to spend our anniversary in Paris so...that's where I portaled us. On top of the Eiffel Tower with the most incredible view of Paris. Sure, we didn't have a memorable night like he wanted to from the start but after everything...all I wanted was to spend the evening with him.

Now, we're back at home. Well...at the airport. I let out a shaky breath before Peter grabbed onto my hand. I was even started when I saw families at the gate with Welcome Home signs.

"You're ok. You're going to be ok," Peter reassured me. "Just think about our date. I'll meet you at your house once I'm done unpacking."

"Peter, you don't have anything to unpack. All your stuff got blown up, remember?"

"So...one hour?"

"You're such a dork," I chuckled before giving him a quick peck.

"Aww," I heard behind. I turned to see Ned and Betty. Betty had a huge grin on her face. "You guys are so cute."

"Thanks."

Ned furrowed his brows. "Bro, did you need something to cover up that bruise?" he asked as he looked at Peter.

"My what?" Peter wondered.

Ned motioned toward Peter's neck. "You got one nasty bruise." My eyes widened while I tried to ignore the smirk Betty was giving me. "That looks really painful."

"Uhh..." Peter's eyes bugged out before he quickly changed the subject. "Oh, I was thinking maybe we should all - I don't know - go on a double date or something."

Ned and Betty looked at each other before telling us, "Oh, we broke up?"

"Really?" I asked shockingly.

"What? Why?" Peter questioned.

"Men and women grow apart, but the journey they share together will always be a part of them," Ned recited.

Betty touched Ned's face and said, "You are so wise."

"Thank you."

Peter and I were still confused about their whole relationship. In the end, I'm gonna conclude that they only did it to have a summer fling. Peter grabbed my hand again and escorted me out of the building where May was waiting for him.

"May!" he called out to her.

May looked so relieved to see us. She told the security not to give her a parking ticket before running toward us. She hugged Peter tightly. My eyes began scanning around the drop-off. I tried not to get my hopes up. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up.

"I'm so glad you're ok," she said before she hugged me. "I'm glad you're both ok."

"No, for real, I'm good. I'm actually really fine," Peter reassured her.

May pulled away and looked tentatively into my eyes. "Ok, Raven. Are you back to normal? Or are you still -"

"May!" Peter scolded her.

I shook my head. "It's fine, Peter." I looked at May. "I'm 100% completely me again. And I want to say, May, I'm sorry for how I've been acting the past few months."

She gave me a sad smile as she glanced behind me. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

Quickly turning around, my mouth flew open when I saw Pepper with Morgan, along with the chauffeur. My entire body froze from shock. Peter gave me a gentle push, which gave me the energy I need to run toward them. Pepper handed Morgan to the chauffeur right when I crashed into her.

"I'm sorry, Pepper," I cried into her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

She held me tighter. "Shh, it's ok. You're home now. You're not hurt, are you?"

"I'm fine. But Pepper, I don't know how many times I can say I'm sorry to you. You were trying to help me but instead of accepting it, I pushed you away and almost attacked you. And...I'm sorry for saying you're not my mother."

"You were right about that though," Pepper said. "I might not be your mother but that won't stop me from acting like one. You became part of this family the moment Tony brought you home and I never regretted it since."

"Rae Rae," I heard Morgan. I let out an oomph when Morgan wrapped her arms around my waist. "I missed you."

I gently rubbed her head. "I missed you, too, kiddo."

She looked up at me before her eyes lit up. "That's a pretty necklace. Did Peter give it to you?"

I gave her a teary eyes smile. "Yes...he did."

"Are you and Peter going to get married?"

"Morgan," Pepper scolded as I laughed.

Taking a deep breath I answered her, "Not today, Morgan, but..." I glanced back to see Peter about to get into May's car. His Spidey-Senses must have tingled because he looked back at me. He had a huge smile on his face as he waved at us, which we all returned. "That doesn't mean you can ask again in a few years." Then I noticed the grin on Pepper's face. "What?"

"Nothing," she said. "Let's just go home." She wrapped her arm around me before grabbing Morgan's hand. We all started walking toward the car before she leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Before Morgan sees your hickey."

"You're going to tease me about this on the way home, aren't you?" I deadpanned.

"Yes, I am."

Oh, great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
43.5K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
65.4K 1.6K 37
❝Whatever souls are made of, ours are the same.❞ Peter Parker and Arya Findley try to return to their normal lives after the horrors that Thanos brou...
23.4K 497 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...