Attachments | Anakin Skywalker

Galing kay piperdasiy

" and you, what will you do for love ?" " i will do whatever you ask " Anakin Skywalker loves many things... Higit pa

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three

chapter fifteen

744 15 1
Galing kay piperdasiy

"Hereupon your success of your latest mission, the Council has decided to grant you, Young Moorena and Young Skywalker, the title and honor of Jedi Knight," A breath was knocked out of me as I leant against Anakin for support. "Your successful Trials were clear indication that you are the utmost prepared for becoming a Jedi Knight and your ceremonies will be commenced tomorrow night." Master Stass spoke proudly, as all the Masters stood up in honor of us.

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. After so many years of working and training and hoping, I would finally achieve my dream of becoming a Jedi Knight and Master. Everything I've ever wanted, within a days time. I looked to Anakin who was beaming with happiness and weirdly enough, his smile was what made me most excited of all. All in one day's time.

"We sent you to Kuat as your Trials, and you passed with flying colors." Master Windu spoke, in his very rare tone of kindness. His critical stare, however, remained intact as he took us in. "Most importantly, neither of you let emotions or attachments deter you from completing what needed to be done."

Anakin and I could do nothing but nod, too happy to care very much about anything else than our upcoming ceremonies. Finally this braid could be chopped off and I could let my hair down. It would be very nice not having the Council breathing down our necks at every turn, a chance to just be free, even for a little bit.

We had been summoned moments after our arrival from Kuat to speak before the Council. We barely even had enough time to shower and change before Obi-Wan was banging on our doors. I had been able to cry out all my emotions in the shower before standing in front of people, but the thoughts and emotions still rested on the precipice of my mind, like an ever-present gloomy cloud. Anakin was treated for his nose and the bump on his head, but he would otherwise be okay, a mild concussion would heal. Ovan, on the other hand, bid us farewell and flew back home.

As we were dismissed, we slowly began our trek back our rooms, a pleasant gleam on both of our faces.

"I can't wait to tell Padme." I broke the quiet silence as Anakin walked in step with me.

"She'll be so proud of you."

"Of us." I smiled, turning to face him for a moment. "We'll get to chop this braid off-"

"And no longer be monitored by the Council." I nodded as he turned to face me as well. I could never have believed or expected to be talking so comfortably next to Anakin, our Masters ceremony less than a day away. I wouldn't be able to believe any of it. His eyes softened slightly as he stared. "You look so beautiful." The butterflies in my stomach could not be quelled as I turned my face away trying to hide my smile.

"Ani, I could have never imagined any of this a year ago." He smiled looking away briefly.

"Fond memories of me whooping your ass in training." I scowled as he laughed.

"If I remember correctly, dear Ani, I won those training days and every other competition we've ever had."

He raised his eyebrows in contest, sliding closer to me making me swallow hard.

"If that's what you think, then we both know you're lying." We had stopped walking by now and had found our conversation moved to a hidden corner in the hall near our rooms that I usually would use to avoid seeing anybody I didn't want to deal with.

This time I was the one raising my eyebrows settling my hand on his chest. "Shall I bring up last night?" Which honestly felt so long ago. His face reddened as he tried to cool himself. "Don't look so flustered, Anakin." I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Princess."

"That's it? No further argument?" I teased further.

He turned his head back to me, grabbing my hand that had settled against his chest, pressing his soft lips against my palm, his eyes burning into me. "You've got such a mouth on you, don't you? Someone should teach you what to do with it." His body was a force pressing into me, his warmth extending its reach all over me. My back was cool and firm against the wall and his proximity had my heart racing.

His words had rush of heat running through me and straight to my core. Whatever was going through his mind made his eyes flash with desire as he held my hand tighter to him. "Like what?" I breathed out.

"Stuff that wouldn't be suited for all to hear in the Jedi Temple."

My mind went utterly blank as his lips descended onto mine, and I slipped so easily into his embrace.

+

"That face. I don't trust it." Were the first words from Padme as I walked into her office. She was seated at her desk as usual, sorting through more and more paperwork. She wore a beautiful silk gown of blue with diamonds and other jewels banded around her arms, her hair wound up in a striking crown.

"You look rather ravishing, Panda Bear."

She rolled her eyes, setting down the paper she had previously been reviewing, and standing up she came around her desk to lean against it, her arms crossed and awaiting my news. "Well? What new realization has struck you, Lora?"

"I passed my Trials."

Her arms dropped by her sides as she squealed jumping up and down in excitement, me joining her not soon after. All that hard work, those intense training sessions with Anakin and Master Stass would all be worth something. All those missions that challenged every part of me as a person and as a Jedi would not all be for naught. Those long, arduous days were finally being appreciated.

"Alora! That is the best news I've ever heard! We must celebrate!" She clapped her hands together, the wheels in her head already spinning. I laughed shaking my head already picturing the lavish ideas she would come up with.

"There's no need Padme, just a small get-together is perfect for me. Nobody really throws parties for this." I knew she wanted to argue about not wasting such a momentous occasion for a nice party, but with one look, she knew not to argue on it.

"A small get together then. Who shall be attendance?"

"Me, you, Master Stass, Master Obi-Wan, Jaou, a fellow padawan," I added in when Padme gave me a questioning look. "And I think-"

"No Anakin?" She asked attempting her best at an indifferent tone.

"Oh, yes, I suppose he can come too." I tried to play it off as best as I could but Padme could sniff me out.

"Uh-huh, I see," I fidgeted under her stare, shifting my feet in anxiety with her prying eyes on me. The guilt still gnawed on me that I was still keeping whatever it was Anakin and I were, a secret from her. But each time I made a plan to open my mouth and tell her every emotion that was ripping me apart from the inside, some small part in me knew it was best if nobody ever found out about Anakin and me. Whatever we were.

Wanting to change the subject, I steered her towards my father, "I saw my father when we were on Kuat." She straightened, swapping the suspicious stare for one of understanding. "He kept asking me to join him." I crossed my arms around my middle in a comforting feeling.

"Would you have, honestly, if Anakin weren't there?"

I thought about it for a bit, genuinely thinking what I would have done if Anakin were not there. Would I have given in and agreed to work at my father's side, unlocking the threshold to my powers within the Force that could likely rival Master Stass'. Would I have taken his extended hand and left all that I've ever known to destroy the very place that nurtured and taught me.

I knew within my heart the answer.

"Truly and honestly I say this, but absolutely not. I wouldn't have joined him. Evil is what we're fighting against, and he is everything that is evil." Padme smiled softly opening her arms wide for a hug that I quickly walked into, letting her warmth and scent of roses encompass me.

"The kindness in your heart is a beautiful thing, Alora. I hope everyone in this entire galaxy could one day know it well."

Those words made me swell with gratitude for her. "Enough about me. What's been on your mind lately?" I asked.

She sighed, before a great smile broke out on her face. "I think I've found a way to have Naboo be a real contender in the Senate. Instead of always taking the backseat on decisions, I finally found leverage to pull."

I smiled, clapping my hands excitedly together. "That's wonderful, Padme! Now that those slimy senators can finally see the worth in Naboo and the threat you pose, they finally shove it." I joked.

"I'm excited to show everyone the good that Naboo can bring."

+

Leaving Padme's study left me feeling so much lighter than I had felt for awhile now. Opening the door, I nearly screamed in fear before a hand clamped over my mouth shushing me while chuckling. "Scared, Princess?" Anakin's voice filtered through me, allowing me to relax enough that he released my mouth, his hand however, still resting on my face. The door clicked shut behind us, encasing us in a small amount of darkness that my curtains could give during the setting sun. "What took you so long?"

"I didn't realize we were supposed to meet." I joked, stepping around him to begin changing into my meditating clothes. His eyes were watching my every movement.

"I wanted to surprise you. We have a few things bye to discuss."  He slid his body onto my bed, watching me slowly undress, my back turned from him.

"I was with Padme." He nodded in understanding.

"Talking about me?"

I returned back to undressing, dropping the rest of my garments. "You think very highly of yourself. Now if you would excuse me, I would like to shower." Anakin settled into my bed further, shutting his eyes staking his claim there. I sighed through my nose opening the door to the bathroom, "You're welcome to join." His eyes quickly shot right open as I chuckled, closing the door behind me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

191K 4.7K 69
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
1.3M 34.4K 103
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Highest rankings: #1 anakinskywalker #1 anakin #1 obiwankenobi #1 padawan #1...
203K 5.6K 88
A girl from Earth teleports to Tatooine right before the start of The Phantom Menace. Not knowing where she is at first, she bumps into young Anakin...
5.4K 116 27
"But, I don't want to fight your power. I wanna fight you. Just you" he says "So just me, no powers?" "Yes. I just want you" "I knew you wanted me, S...