𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒

By backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you 𝐜𝐫𝐲 or would you 𝐭𝐫𝐲 to get me?' More

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

5.1K 369 239
By backendtyty

𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐟𝐟38 30𝐦

𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐟𝐟38 25𝐦

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"YOU COOL?" horace scrunched his face, eyeing his friend as the male sat expressionless against the wall.

kentrell stood trying to focus as he stared straight ahead, he knew it was an bad look to not be on point while out partying but he knew his homeboys wouldn't let shit happen to neither of them.

"yea..you ain't smokin' with ten ass nomo" horace shook his head watching his friend, the males eyes a stained red color going slightly hidden by the few dreads hanging in front.

his mug was unintentionally deepened as he was to busy inside his own head trying to gain focus on everything going around him.

from hot-boxing the car with ben putting four blunts in rotation, along with the drinks horace kept handing him he was officially twisted up.

kentrell was now using the wall as support to hold himself up knowing if he tried moving on his own he would probably embarrass himself.

"s-say, ion even feel ma' legs right na'" he spoke so quietly that horace wouldn't of heard him if he wasn't standing so close.

"we finna leave, this shit insane" shaking his head before taking the short walk to the cooler grabbing his friend a bottle of cold water.

as he walked back toward the original area that was no more than 10 feet away he saw the male wasn't right there anymore.

"mcht this nigga" he smacked his lips looking around trying to quickly find him as he wasn't in his right state of mind.

quickly spotting him now sitting on the couch. Horace mugged seeing the random girl twerking on-top of him while he only stared at her dazed.

"say, i see you top" some random boy spoke reaching to dap him up, before their hands could connect horace was already stepping in between them.

"youn' see shit fuck on, bruh getcho' ass up" he mugged pushing the girl off aggressively, proceeding to pull him up by his arm.

"damn, she was decent" kentrell mumbled lowly forcing himself to move his legs as horace ignored him leading the two.

"my ma'ma look better tho, i kinda miss ha'" he rambled on while horace grunted trudging down the long hallway trying to find a room.

the two had originally rode in ben's car, but since he was nowhere to be found horace had to think fast on how he was going to get his drunken friend home.

finding a empty room, he walked in guiding them to sit on the bed partially falling on-top of him as their legs got tangled.

spotting the males phone, he quickly grabbed it out of his jacket pocket, he then grabbed his chin steadying his face to unlock it.

kentrell couldn't help but stare up blindly at his friend catching his eye while horace only stared down at him making eye-contact.

taking his bottom lip in between his teeth he quickly looked away not liking how the intense stare was making him feel.

focusing back on the task at hand, he proceeded to swipe up opening the phone and going to his contact list.

seeing the last call kentrell made was labeled 'moni💚', he assumed it was the girl remembering ke'mani called her that some days ago.

pulling the phone towards his ear, listening to the ringing sound as he glanced quickly at the time waiting for the call to be answered.

12:58 am

"yes?" a soft but groggy voice answered the phone, "wassam this horace, im with top at this party and his ass ova' with, you'a come get him?"

watching as kentrell began laying back on the bed, shirt slightly rising showcasing the dick of his gun that hung out of the purple brand jeans.

"shit, okay just um.. share his location with me so i can follow the gps there" she spoke as shuffling from her getting up was heard.

"ight i jus' shared it, let me kno' when you out thea'" he said before hanging up once she responded.

releasing a loud huff, horace peered over at his friend who was laid out, one hands in his pants while the other laid across his eyes.

he assumed the male was sleeping as his chest moved up & down softly, "say, nardo" he spoke out of nowhere slightly startling him.

"yeah?" he cleared his throat, "how long it took for you ta' start fuckin' with rubi?"

"umm, shit like the first day i got hired" he laughed causing kentrell to chuckle, "but naw forreal, i knew after that first interview, i needed ha'"

"fasho" kentrell nodded finding it understandable since the female was indeed bad.

"yo' lil ass starting ta' like ole girl ain't it?" horace questioned watching the smirk spread across kentrell's face.

"ion' want to but she makin' it hard for me, it's just everything about ha'..ion even know i can't explain it dude" he gazed up at the ceiling.

horace knew to listen closely as the man never expressed himself or his feelings, his facial expressions and body language was always hard to read as he only stayed mugged up.

"being round' ha' for almost a week now feel like she growin' on me, and ke'mani friendly ass fuckin' with her too he be callin' me talm bout give her the phone and shit"

"aw yeah i gotta meet ha' fasho now, ian' never seen yo' ass truly like a female before", "that's cause these hoes ain't likable, she jus' different ta' me"

though he wasn't in his full state of mind as of right now;he was well aware of everything being said as it was the truth that he didn't want to accept just yet.

knowing soon that harmoni would have to start slowly getting back to her old life, not to mention she was technically missing.

kentrell was starting to enjoy the time spent, the talks they would have, even the weird movies she would make him watch.

mostly loving how comfortable she were around him, a complete stranger who found her on the side of the road in the middle of the night.

"yo' lady hea', wait up in hea' ima be back don't move bruh" horace spoke with seriousness as kentrell only waved him off getting back into the comfortable position.

hearing the door close shut he laid silently, feeling all of the symptoms of a hangover reminding him why he hated drinking and only smoked.

he didn't even like going outside, so for him to end up in this condition only meant he won't be back out for another two months.

he groaned lowly trying to focus on not spilling his guts on the random bed, hearing the faint sounds of his stomach turning.

the click of a door locking caused his eyes to flutter open listening to the soft footsteps indicating that someone else were in the room inching towards him.

"fuck is you?" speaking slowly seeing an girl approach him, staying still watching her climb on-top of him in a straddle position.

she didn't say anything back as the white skinned female smirked devilishly at the male leaving him confused.

his mind raced with thoughts wanting to reach for the gun on his hip yet she was halfway sitting on-top of it making it hard for him to pull it from under her when he felt so weak.

"guh ion know you, fuck off me" he mugged harshly attempting to scoot up as she only pinned his arms to the side of him.

"calm down baby, i seen the way you've been staring at me all night" she smirked confidently while he only deepened his mug.

"bit-hoe i been damn near tryna make sure my ass still alive all night! nobody was lookin' at yo' skinny ass" kentrell exclaimed.

he almost gagged as she put her boney finger on-top of his lips to shush him, all the toxins he'd been holding back wanting to rush out looking at her long dirty nails.

"im going to make you feel so good, just let me daddy" she purred leaning so close to his face he cringed at her hot alcohol breath.

he felt played with that he was literally about to get taken advantage of by a random white girl at a party he didn't even want to come to anymore.

"say, bitch you got 4 seconds ta' get offa' me fa' my girl beat yo'-" he was cut off as the room door bussed open making the girl stop her movements from unbuttoning his pants.

she smacked her lips loudly whipping her head around just in time as she screaming seeing a fist flying toward her.

not being able to dodge as it made contact with her cheek knocking her off the bed and onto the floor as she cradled into a hall holding her face.

"bitch get off him! nasty ass trick" harmoni exclaimed sending a kick toward the girls back as she attempted to wildly swing back from her spot on the ground.

"beat ha' ass bae!" kentrell hyped up gaining the strength to watch harmoni dragging the girl across the floor by the thin layers of what seemed to be hair.

"ugly bitch! get off me" the girl shrieked as horace stood by the door shaking his head looking down at her as she got dragged pass him.

"ugly? bitch you po' as a snake ole hot breath ass" kentrell spoke as horace bent over in laughter while harmoni kicked the girl once more before releasing her.

"done pissed me off, nasty white rapist bitch" she mumbled walking back toward kentrell placing a hand on his forehead frowning.

"awn my baby, you burning up love. We finna go home and get you right" she spoke softly while kentrell smiled leaning into the females touch.

he didn't miss when she said 'home', it made his heart beat just knowing she was there for him without feeling like she was returning the favor.

horace stood from the door smirking at the interaction from the two, he couldn't wait to crack jokes on his friend who claimed he was so 'dtb'.

they soon began hoisting the male up getting him out of the house and away from the scene completely, not seeing the random girl anywhere in sight.

"cant wait till i see that nigga ten, smackin' fire out his fuckin' mouth" horace grumbled as they walked through the front door that was propped open.

the three of them shivered at the cold breeze from the October weather, the temperature dramatically dropping as night time arrived.

all kentrell could think about was snuggling in his bed under harmoni as she massaged his hair until he fell asleep on her chest.

"that nigga said sum about his babyma, she was tweakin' or sum shit" kentrell mumbled listening to the sounds of horace clicking his tongue in his mouth.

"sick of they ass, his ass be fightin' for his life with ha' ass" horace said as the two chuckled finally approaching the car.

kentrell grinned watching his harmoni place his seat belt around him after neatly putting his legs on the floor of the passengers seat.

"lil ma" he smiled while she playfully rolled her eyes chuckling at the boy, "drunk ass"

"thank you fa' comin' through for my boy, he been tellin' me nun but good shit about you" horace spoke genuinely as harmoni closed the passenger door.

"of course, it's vice versa, i can tell he got a lot of love for y'all" she grinned.

"fasho, if y'all need anything jus' call my number off top phone" he spoke while harmoni nodded walking back toward the drivers side.

"alright, be safe horace", he returned the words before turning to head back into the packed house to wait on rubi to arrive for him.

"you need some food or anything love?" harmoni questioned turning toward kentrell who was slouched in the seat with his gun now resting on his lap.

"na' jus get me inna house ma'ma this shit ain't sitting right" he said lowly not wanting to talk to fast feeling his stomach vibrate.

harmoni nodded at his request driving quickly to get out of the area before anyone spotted & reported her.

what she didn't know was that an photo of her helping the male into the car was already taken and sent off.

- i guess y'all can get more chapters since y'all like thiss🙄. i got a von book i wanna drop so my nardo book finna get finished cause i done moved on—tbh i wish i can show the books in my drafts they so fye😍.

VOTE&COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 35.9K 62
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐...
419K 14.4K 42
"And I will try to fix you"
23.4K 929 28
TW// abuse
84K 3K 74
"does he hurt you?" "do i look bruised?" "that's not what i mean."