Mr and Mrs Valentino

By writtenbyJND

VINCENT VALENTINO Cold, heartless, arrogant and insipid. Vincent Valentino, Underboss to the Italian mafia... More

Charaters.
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 🔞
15
16
17

6

10.6K 159 14
By writtenbyJND

Elena is infuriating, she constantly speaks her mind, in the wrong situations. She disobeys my every fucking order. She even redecorated my house.

My fucking house.

She wears lingerie at night and comes down to breakfast wearing the tiniest sheer robe. Almost the drive me fucking crazy.

I fucking hate her but it's normal for man to get a hard on to the sight of a woman in lingerie.

The little tease made me go for a cold shower 5 times already.

"Sir she refuses to get up." Rose said, with a sigh, her hair slightly messed up, I frown at her hair wondering what happened. "She threw a pillow at me and cursed in Russian."

Oh.

"To be fair I think she didn't know the pillow hit me." I nodded and got up from my chair.

"I'll deal with her." I make my way up the stairs, cursing at my father mentally for giving me a stuck up stubborn girl. He could have picked a nice obedient who reads books or something but no.

The motherfucker had to get the bitchiest, meanest, stubborn murdering psycho.

I open the door to Elena's room which she has already redecorated because she said I have 'no taste in fashion or decor.' Whatever the hell that means.

She hung up paintings, changed the bedding to white and pink, even though she hates pink, her words, She changed the chandelier, installed couches and a flatscreen tv and one of those mirrors with the million light bulbs.

A vanity, I think it's called. I remember my sister begging my father to get someone to build her a huge one for her 15th birthday.

"Go away" Elena's muffled voice said, dragging me from my thoughts. Her body was still buried under the white fluffy sheets and I could only see her dark brown hair.

I stalk over to the bed, ripping the blanket from her. "Hey!" She protested, lifting her head from the pillow and saw me.

As predicted, she rolled her eyes. "Oh great. She sent in the big guns." Like I said, Elena wears lingerie to bed. Today is a silk red set with black lace lining the fabric. "Give me my blanket back."

"No." I finally speak and she groaned, flipping back over onto her stomach and closing her eyes. "Seriously?"

I saw a little smile on her face as she nodded, her eyes still shut. "Hmm sleepy time."

I exhale a sharp breath before I lean down, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her over my shoulders. "What the-"

"You don't wanna get up and get ready." I say, one of my hands resting on her waist while my other holds her legs. I turn on the shower.

"No no Vincent!" She gasped when I placed her under the cold water, fully clothed, even wetting myself in the process. And I took my shower 2 hours ago.

"You didn't want to listen." She looked up at me in disbelief, freezing, quickly turning the shower hot. Before she glared at me.
My fingers grab ahold of her brown blocks, "I will treat you like a fucking rag doll, I will toss you into showers, toss you into beds, even toss you into private jets. Until you learn to listen." I growl, holding her hair.

"Then you'll be waiting a long fucking time." She slapped my hand away. "Get out." She turned around, slipping her unnecessarily short pants off.

"No."

She turned back around, "excuse you—"

"Your excused," I cut her off before speaking again. "Listen, Stellina, I need your dressed and ready by 8am. You and I have a meeting with the polish at 12. And it takes 2 hours to get where we need to get so I need you to cooperate. Got it?"

{little star}

"And let me guess you need me to shark them with my polish and beauty."

"The beauty on the outside. Not the inside." I tell her with a grin which clearly offended her. She rested one of her hands on the glass.

"More beautiful than Monica?" She asked making me raise a brow. "I mean come on. The bitch looks like pinkie pie from my little pony. Didn't even know a grown woman could wear that much pink"

That part actually made me chuckle, making Elena look at me like I was some sort of alien or a ghost.
"My little pony. More like my little parasite. She follows me around like a puppy." Elena laughed as she washed her hair.

"Maybe she's hoping she'll have a chance and drain you of your money, make you buy her designer clothes and bags, bragging to her friends that she's fucking a rich man, a mafia boss at that."

Elena went on, "flexing her new bags and acting rich until someone asks her who Alexander McQueen is."

I roll my eyes. "I don't care about that. Get dressed."

"Oh great. Grumpy Vincent is back. Yay" she said sarcastically.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Vincent, Elena." The mafia boss of Poland greeted us as we walked in the door. "It's a pleasure." Matten, his name is.

"Matten, the pleasure is all ours." I say shaking his hand.

"We're delighted to finally meet." Alana, Mattens wife smiled and gave Elena some friendly air kisses. "Take a seat."

We sat down at the glass table, white chairs surrounding it. And the servers poured us a drink. "So, I'm not one for small talk, I'm sure your a very busy man, as am I, so I will get straight to the point."

Thank god.

"I believe we could have a mutually beneficial alliance. We have a common enemy and we could work together."

"The common enemy is?" Elena asked, looking at them confused.

"The Russians, Stellina." I tell her, she nods, taking a sip of the whiskey in front of her.

"Yes. The Russians. Pesky Russians. So stuck up with a world domination plan." Alana said rolling her eyes.

"They think because they are the largest country they can rule the whole world." Matten said, staring at Elena a bit too long.

"That doesn't mean shit when 70 percent of Russia is uninhabited." Elena smartly replied. "Look land area doesn't equal 1 million soliders okay. Just because they are the biggest country doesn't mean anything."

"Well well"  Matten turned to me, a slight smirk on his face. "It's obvious who's got the brains in your marriage."

I chuckled, but it was forced and fake.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I am Vincent fucking Valentino, I come from the oldest and most powerful mafia family in the world.

And who does Elena think she is? I swear when I get her alone I'm gonna bend her over my fucking knee and spank her.

Once we were done with the meeting Elena and I walked to the car. She opened the door but I slammed it shut.

Elena sighed heavily. "Oh Vincent. Don't you know I'm tired. You dragged me out of bed to this meeting and only for you to still be angry at me."

"Yes Im fucking angry at you. You always give me a reason to be fucking angry." I said keeping my hand on the door.

"No your angry just because I exist. I don't know what I ever did to make you hate me." She said turning her back to me and crossing her arms waiting for me to let her open the door.

"You infuriate me. You always have, even when you were a kid. It infuriates that you haven't changed. Your still the psycho, little immature girl you'll always be."

Her breath hitched as my tone deepened. "Get in the car Elena." I say to her, opening the door. She stayed silent, and got in the car.

I slammed the door shut before getting in as well

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or errors I was high asf writing this. 🤣🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 44.3K 46
Ace Valentino is a cold businessman, always having a strong and scary aura surrounding him, which never scared Ava Kace, his best friend. Despite liv...
891K 28.1K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
3.7M 65.6K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...