ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ {ᴋᴀᴅɪᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀꜱʜɪᴀɴ...

By abbietjdosg

----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing c... More

~ellen~
~The anniversary~
~Good lord, marley~
~psalm west~
~moving~
~sisters and misters~
~my favourite sisters~
~kuwtk interview~
~drop the mic~
~the return~
~the morning after~
~
~oh shit~
~what baby~
~it was you!~
~whoa!~
~she's so shady~
~Quite on set!~
~I'm a cool mom~
~what have you done Marley~
~It's all your fault~
~E! News~
~you owe me~
~I think it's bullshit~
~your leaving me?~
~I'm suing~
~Timeline~
~Wyoming part I~
~Wyoming part II~
~Wyoming part III
~Wyoming part this better be the last part~
~It was a bird!~
~I almost died~
~Embarrassing moments~
~You brought a wind machine~
A/N
~Vogue~
~Shity security~
~Frozen II~
~Into the unkown~
~Edna Mode~
~Lakers have my heart~
~Fake it till you make it~
~Dear Kadie~
~For ever and always~
~Bikini Strings~
~Doc~
~Instagram~
~Carpool~
~Diamonds are a girls best friend~
~The Globes~
~Anthony's speech~
~Kadie and her cookies~
~Fighting isn't good for the family~
~Searching~
~Its ok~
~Do you belive in heaven?~
~Dove~
~Top or Bottom 65%~
~Audience~
~A twist~
~They want Revenge and they want it now~
~Queen type x!&$~
~Spill your guts~
~Social Media~
~Proud Mary~
~The Jumper~
~Back in time~
~The Decision~
~Brooklyn Industries~
6 Rings

~Stithies and Bitches~

2.9K 111 37
By abbietjdosg

Monday the 25th of November, 2019
3:30 PM

"Kylie thank you so much for this" I said, looking over all the stuff she sent over with stormi on top of all the caterers. She had sent over loads of pool floaties, and about every type of pool toy imaginable. After stormi got dropped off by a nanny, along with a car full of stuff, I straight away FaceTimed kylie.

"Oh Kadie babe it was no problem, we had them all lying around here anyway from PR packages, most of them are unopened. And the caterers would just be hanging around over here with nothing to do" Kylie responded
"What's Storm up to now anyway?"

"Her and Seb are outside playing in the pool" I spoke. "Look" I said and turned the camera out the window towards where Sebastian and stormi were playing in the pool. I could see as Sebastian picked stormi up and threw her up into the air and she flew through the air before landing back in the pool, even inside I could hear her squeals of delight.

"Aww stop" Kylie said. I turned the camera back and she had the biggest smile on her face.
I then walked over to the couch in the corner and plopped down on it. I could see the camera crew subtly filming me, like if they made a big deal about it I would make them stop.

"Sebastian is the perfect husband Kades, and will be an amazing father really soon" she smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes and I could tell something was bothering her

"Kyles what is it? I'm the best listener in this family"

"It's just seeing Sebastian like that with stormi" she sighed "I just wish travis was more like that with her you know? Don't get me wrong kades, he's an amazing father and Stormi loves him and all, but he'd never get into the pool and play with her like that, you know?"

"Oh I know kyles, but that's just who travis is. Maybe he's not great at the playing part of fatherhood, but he's probably amazing at other aspects. As much as we would like it, nobody is perfect, absolutely nobody. But stormi has amazing aunts and uncles so you have nothing to worry about"

"I know, I know" she says "but Stormi's at the age where she just wants to run around and play, but Travis would much rather sit still and play with her"

"Next time that happens call me over kyles, I'll have Stormi tired out within minutes. She'll be fast asleep within an hour. And I've sorted out Scott and Tristan millions of times, Travis will be nothing"

"What I would give to see that" she laughed

"Oh you will" I laughed

"Well thank you so much for taking Stormi, she hasn't been able to do much because I've been so sick. So she's trilled to finally get out and over to see you and seb"

"No problem, I might see you later. If not I'll see you soon"

"Yeah, ok, bye, love you"

"Love you" I said and ended the call. I threw my phone down on the couch and I got half way towards the huge glass doors that lead outside when I heard yells behind me

"Kadie mother fricken Kardashian Stan!" Khloe yelled, entering the kitchen "the sun is hot for the first time in weeks, we have more food than we can ever eat, we have unlimited drinks, it's a good day!" She yells so loud I'm pretty sure Kendall in London heard us.

"Kadie you belly is showing!" She squealed again, throwing her five bags onto the floor and running over to me

"And you say your only nine weeks? Kadie I was that big at like eleven or twelve weeks"

"Well actually I'm not having just one baby, I'm having twins!"

"Shut up!" She yelled, her mouth dropping open as she gasped "Oh my god!"

"There's gonna be two of them" I laughed

"That's fucking crazy" she said, and then she began crying

"Khloe it's ok, you already knew I was pregnant" I laughed, pulling her into a hug

"I know but you've been trying for the past three years with no luck, two years ago you went through every procedure imaginable to try get a baby and it didn't work" she sobbed "and now gods not only blessed you with a baby but two"

"It's literally a dream" I said, I too began crying

"I'm so excited, we're going to dress them in the most ridiculous outfits ever"

"You know your the first in the family to know? Only Sebastian, anything and Chris know so far that it's twins"

"Yes!" She yelled "I was one of the last to know you were pregnant but I'm the first to know it's twins, I'll take that" she laughed

"Oh my god Kadie" she beamed, hugging me tighter and as she let go, her hands cupped my stomach that was now actually showing. It didn't look like I was that pregnant yet, it looks more like a food baby.

****

Twenty minutes later, everyone had arrived. All the kids were having the time of their lives in the pool, playing with water guns and floaties. A slushy machine had been set up in my kitchen, don't ask me who had set it up, who it belonged to or how it had gotten here. But it was here and dispensing blue raspberry slushes and they were amazing. I was already on my third one.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney had all taken seats on the sun loungers and were soaking up all the sun they could get before it disappears a couple of weeks.

"Kadie you need to get in!" Penelope called over at me as she sat in a blown up doughnut ring, I was standing by the pool side.

"Oh penny I will" I laughed

"Kadie Sebastian's behind you!" Saint screamed, pointing behind me.

I turned around but it was too late, Sebastian had already snuck up behind me and picked me up bridal style.

"Sebastian!" I screamed, grabbing onto his tighter as he walked towards the edge of the pool "Sebastian please don't, please" I begged.

All the kids were having the time of their lives as they all laughed their heads off at my attempts to not get dumped in the pool, but their laughter just made me laugh

"Should I do it?" Sebastian asked them

"Yeah!" They all screamed

"I hate you all!" I yelled, clawing onto Sebastian with all my might because my life depends on it
"Seb I swear If you throw me in I won't speak to you for a week?"

"Sorry" he smirked, and then jumped into the pool, pulling me down with him and just like that I was in the water.

****

The day was so much fun, after I got dumped in the pool, me and seb teamed up in a water fight verses the kids. Then later on, me and the kids snuck up behind my sisters, who were all still laying on the sun beds, and We threw loads of water balloons at them.

I was safe to say they weren't impressed and I got the butt of the lecture.

"Ok so Kadie" Kim smiled as I finally sat down on one of the sun loungers.

Penelope, North and Chicago had gone off to get food and mason, Saint, Reign had dragged Sebastian off to go play with gokarts in the front yard.

"How are we feeling for tomorrow?" Khloe beamed.

Oh shit, tomorrow

Tomorrow was the 77th annual golden globe awards. I wasn't nominated for anything, but a few of the movies I've worked on have been nominated for different things and I'm also going to show my face, get more press that will help with my two upcoming movies.

It was a last minute invite too, Emily only told me a couple days ago. So thank god I have a few backup dresses prepared for last minute red carpets. Someone's dropping them off today, if they haven't already. And I'll have to make some altercations for it to fit with the golden globes red carpet theme.

"So excited" I smiled

"Your not nominated for anything are you?" Kim asked

"No, but three movies I worked on are and scarlets nominated for lots of stuff so I'm going to support her too"

"Johanson?" Khloe asked and I nodded

"I love scarlet" Kim said

"Wait Kadie don't you have like the most golden globes?" Kourtney asked

"Yep, very proud of that title"

"Jesus, how many do you have?" Khloe laughed

"Eleven"

"How many Oscar's?" Kim asked

"I myself have seven, but including my songs and the awards for the movies I've written, I have 19"

"Grammys?"

"Twenty five"

"What's the other one? Tony's I think?"

"Hamilton won eleven"

"Holy mother of god Kadie, the rest of us combined have one Emmy, and you have like a million Emmys probably"

"Thirty" I mumbled, before bursting out laughing

"Come on!" Khloe yelled and we all began laughing

"So what are you wearing?" Kim asked "you've probably been designing it for weeks now"

"Actually no, the invite was last minute so I'm using one of my backup dresses that I designed forever ago. Someone's dropping them off today, I'll choose one and then make my own touch ups to it" I spoke, laying down and popping my sunglasses on.

"Well once you know, we better be the first to see it"

"Wait Kadie don't you have James cordon tomorrow?" Kim said, jumping up from her lounger as she realised

"Calm down, I only have carpool tomorrow and we're filming it like first thing in the morning and then I'm going off to get ready"

"Where's it being held again?" Kourtney asked

"Literally right down the road, in the Beverly Hilton hotel. It's like a two minute drive"

"Well enjoy and have the best night" Kim smiled

We stayed out there for a little while longer. When a van showed up with the five backup dresses, they all took it as their sign to leave.

I took the rail of customly tailored dresses all designed by me, all made with the best fabric. Already there worth a couple hundred thousand, they'll be worth double that after I wear them down a red carpet.

The dress I wore when I won the Oscar for best actress (the second time) sold for eleven point four million dollars. Some rich collector bought it and we were able to donate all the money to charity. If I'm not mistaken, I think the guy who bought the dress died a couple months ago and the dress is now in a museum.

The five dresses were all very basic, none of them were statement pieces because they were back ups, and made to be altered depending on the carpet.

The first one was a floor length golden dress, some of the fabric was clumped up at my hip and then there was also a long sleeve that would trial behind me. The second one was black silk, floor length and the top was a triangle shape with some black glitter. The Third one was also black and floor length but this was made of slightly velvet fabric, one shoulder was on the shoulder the other was off, and some gold was crumpled up at the top and there was a long slit starting from where my hip would be. The forth one was another black one and the top was all scrunched up from my neck to my waist, and the last one was silver and elegant.

I hung them on the book self so I could get the full display of them all, and took a picture and sent it onto my family group chat.

****

Nearly two hours later and I was lying across the floor, my embroidery supplies scattered across the floor too. In the end I settled on the velvet fabric dress and was currently hand stitching on a burst or gold on the waist, to complement the gold on the shoulder. I was taking this very seriously if you didn't know, I had my hair up and I had even dug up my glasses to make sure I see better

"Ok Kadie up off the floor, we're having a meeting in here in three minutes" Emily said, strutting back into the room, her arms full of books and paper.

"Em this is my Golden Globes dress, I need to finish it, can I just not finish it on the floor and you guys to the meeting while I work on it?"

"You want us to hold one of your most important meeting of the year while you lie on the ground sowing a dress?" She asked, raising her eyebrows, unimpressed

"It's my meeting Em" I said, equally raising my eyebrows. But poor Emily knew me too well, I'm incredibly stubborn and once I put my mind to something there's absolutely not changing it. She would have to drag me kicking and screaming and then tie me to a chair if she wanted me to do the meeting now and without my dress.

"Move the dress to the table" she said quickly "but if I see you not paying attention you have another thing coming for you Kadie Kardashian Stan"

"Eye eye Emily" I said, saluting her and then I collected up the supplies I would need and brought them over to the table.

I dumped it onto the table, right at the top so I would have more room to work. The doorbell went off, it's probably just another person here for this meeting so I ignored it, Emily or Ashling or someone else can get it. But a minute later Emily called

"Kadie it's for you!"

"Oh ok coming!" I yelled back and ran out to the foyer.

"Who is it?" I asked, swinging around the door to see "you've got to be shitting me"

"I guess I'll leave you to it" Emily smiled, excusing herself and walking away.

"Well if it isn't Sharon the therapist" I smiled "what brings you to my house Sharon the therapist?"

"You've been dodging my calls" she spoke

"No I haven't, you just call me at times I can't answer"

"But you didn't think to call me back?"

"I've been busy" I shrugged "making a future Grammy winning album" I winked at her but she remained unimpressed "you know you could really use some lightning up Doc, wait are therapists doctors?"

"They are" she nodded

"Well you learn something new every day"

"Kadie" she spoke "it's been a while since our last session"

"You know a lot has happened since we last saw each other Doc, I went on vacation to Wyoming with my family. That was great, they all fought like cats and dogs the entire time, such great family memories"

"Kadie. I've organised a session with you tonight, eight o'clock"

"You know Doc, I'm gonna pass on that. I have a lot going on right now, and two of the biggest things happening for me this month are both happening tomorrow"

"You'd swear your life was boring if you and James Corden driving around in a car for a couple hours was the biggest thing happening to you this month" she smiled

"Oh it is, you see it's a very boring life I live Doc" I winked "so I need my sleep so I guess we'll have to postpone our little chat"

"Until when?" Sharon asked

"I'll call you" I smiled

"I will drag you to my office and make you take this therapy session Kadie Kardashian Stan, no matter what you say"

"Wow some therapist you are, you just gave me another piece of trauma"

"Kadie I'm serious" the softness returning to her voice "you have a lot to work through, I've done my research and I think you seriously need to talk about it"

"Doc I'm fine"

"That's not what your sisters said"

"You talked to my sisters?" I gasped "which ones? When? About what?"

"I'll tell you tonight" she winked before turning around and leaving walking down the front steps, Chris and Ashling were walking up the steps

"Hey Kadie" chris smiled, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Figured I'd keep Sebastian company while the meeting goes on" he shrugged

"Ashling Jesus where were you?" Emily said, spotting Ashling standing beside Chris and doing a double take as she passed the front door

"I'm here now" she smiled

"Take these and get to the room, come on your late" Emily said and dumped the ten folders she was carrying into Ashlings arms before speed walking back down the hall

"Kadie!" Emily yelled, basically telling me to hurry up

"Emily doesn't do well with stress" I said to Chris

"You don't say?" He smiled "if she doesn't do well with stress are you sure making an album last minute was the best idea?"

"Absolutely not, and now I have to try and tell her that I'm not going to be in the studio Thursday, instead I'm going to a concert" I said as I began walking down the hall backwards, so I could still talk as I walked

"How are you going to do that?" He asked

"Get someone else to do it" I laughed and then I rounded the corner for the meeting.

The room was all set up for the meeting and seven people were all sat around the table. Basically the whole point of this meeting is for my team to pitch me my projects and adventures for next year.

Every single thing

So this meeting will go on for a while.

At the foot of the table beside me, the floor was covered in thick binders full of paper and who knows what else. Each binder was colour coded with about every colour imaginable.

"Thank you to everyone for being here today and agreeing to come back later. But everyone here has been apart of these types of meetings before so they know how important it is and how crucial it is for Kadie" Emily spoke, standing at the other end of the table.

"So we might as well start with the biggest thing first. Marvel projects, Ashling that's your area" she nodded towards Ashling.

Something I always forget is that Ashling is actually my film and movie manager and Emily is my music manager, but Emily is definitely more in control. She takes over my schedule and everything, but Ashling is fine with that and I think Emily likes the facts she has control over my schedule more.

"Ok so 2020 is a huge year for Kadie when it comes to marvel. Between staring in her own stand alone show and being the head writer for marvel and also being a producer on the majority of the other shows and movies" Ashling spoke and went up and picked up multiple binders.

"Kadie your also set to direct Spider-Man three. And be a producer on the falcon and the winter solider, wandavison, Hawkeye, Doctor strange and the multiverse of madness and more the following year. But today we're sticking to just 2020"

The marvel one went on for ever. Eventually Ashling and the others finished and set the binders aside and then a knock on the door interrupt us.

"Kade Marley is sitting at the door, and he won't leave, is it ok if he stays in here for a little while?" Chris asked popping his head in.

"Yeah, that's fine"

"Great" he smiled "go on Marley" He said, and Marley walked in and happily sat down at my feet, for once he wasn't going crazy.

"The next biggest thing is the album, today we need to talk about the tour" Emily spoke, picking up a practically empty light blue binder "me and Kadie have talked about it very briefly, and that conversation was mainly just do you want a tour? Yes. So Kadie your turn"

"I haven't given it much thought to be honest, I just know I of course want to do one, do it soon, and on a large scale"

"Why don't we run over the basic questions" Landon said. Landon is my tour manager, he's in charge of the tour and getting everything done behind the scenes.

"Ok shoot" I said, while still fidgeting with the golden string on my dress.

"Do you want to do a stadium tour or an arena tour?" He asked

"What's the difference?"

"Stadiums have no roof and a generally larger, arenas have a roof and trap the sound in better"

"A stadium tour sounds good, but do you think we'd sell enough tickets to do a stadium tour?" I asked

"Oh Kadie, selling tickets is not an issue. It's putting on enough dates so there's no backlash Because of the amount of people that didn't get tickets, trust me the tickets will be gone in a matter of seconds" Emily said

"Ok then a stadium tour, it's my first tour back and if you think I'll be able to sell enough tickets, I want to do it as big as possible" I said "book the biggest stadiums, as many seats as possible, the audience as big as possible. And if the tickets don't sell out we can always just do a lot of giveaways for free tickets"

"Sounds great" Landon smiled, writing what I say down on a sheet of paper.

"Now the stage, a few questions here. What kind of stage do you want?"

"Ok so the stage is the only thing I've actually given a lot of though to. So I would like a rectangular stage and the part of the stage that goes out is oval shaped and the extended path bit is like a really big circle, big enough that fans can like go in the circle. And for the actual stage It'd be cool if it was layered, like two maybe even three layers and lots of stairs and ramps and places i and the backup dancers can dance. But lots of room for me to run around because running around in a concert is the funnest thing ever"

"What about the screens? Want just two big ones or any special designs?" Landon asked, while still writing down everything I had just said

"My idea, I'm not sure how well this would work but this is just an idea. There's this huge screen, like 200 foot long, and it fits around the stage and it's like lowered down before the concert starts to cover the stage, and then as the concert starts the screen goes up and then stops really high up and that's the screen, of course they'll still be two big screens on the back wall as well"

"That could work" Landon smiled, writing it down "it would be expensive though. And something like that would take a while to set up, so during a world tour, playing a different city every night. You would need around three different stages so while your preforming on one, the other two are gonna ahead to set up where you'll play next"

"Three different stages?" I asked, my first tour I had one stage, my second and third I had two stages, so while I was using one, the other would get sent to where I was playing next and get set up. But I've never used three, I don't even know anyone who's used three

"Yeah, including the screen, and all the ramps and different layers and everything you want on the stage. You would need three. So it would be expensive"

"That's another idea I though of for this tour" I said, snapping my fingers "I want the tickets to be like minimum price possible. I don't want to make any money from this tour at all, I've made more than I know what to do with it. So tickets are the price they need to be to cover the cost of everything and to pay everyone, but I don't want anything, I want the tickets to be as cheap as possible so more people will go"

"Are you sure? I mean tour is a lot of work, you might as well get something out of it" Emily said

"Yeah, I'm getting to tour for the first time in years and play to thousands of fans, that's enough for me. I'll even pay for the stages myself" I spoke, trust me when I say, my bank account is already big enough. I could pay for all the stages and it would barley make a dent. So if I make lots of money from this tour, I don't need. I'll never be able to spend the money currently in my bank account. Never mind the millions of dollars that get dumped in there every month with my shares in multiple companies.

"If your not getting paid, your definitely not paying for the stages Kadie. That will mean you'll lose money on this tour" Ashling said

"Trust me, I want to pay for the stages and I don't want to get paid. If I pay for the stages, the tickets will be even less"

"If you say so" Emily said, writing it down in her note book.

"What about the schedule?" Landon asked
"Where do you want to go? A world tour? An American tour? An American and Europe tour? Do you want to do multiple nights in certain places?"

"No, I don't want to multiple nights in the same place. One night in each city but book the biggest stadium so the maximum amount of people can go. I don't want to be touring for months and months, two months is all I want to do, maybe three but not more than that" I said. I've always been determined to not be touring for ages.

My first tour ever I was inexperienced and I said I'd do a world tour, multiple nights in the same stadium and it was a disaster. Well for me it was a disaster. On the outside it was brilliant. It was, at the time, the highest grossing tour of all time, making €700 million. It went on for 10 months, I preformed to nearly ten million people.

But for me it was like torture, I was so overwork. And extremely bored too, preforming the exact same thing once in the morning for sound check, and then again at night for the audience, pretty much every day for eleven months. The only break I got was maybe a day here and there and then a week in the middle. By the end of it I was so glad it was over.

So now I put my foot down, making sure I'm not overworked, the tour doesn't go on for too long and I have time to leave the bus and explore the cities if I want to. One time during my first tour I didn't see the sun light for over a week.

"I think I'll stick to just an American and European tour, and also Australia"

"Anywhere you want to do two or three nights?" Landon asked

"Three nights at Wembley and two nights in California, one night everywhere else"

"Why three nights at Wembley?" Emily asked

"Because it's like the most famous place to preform and also one of my favourites" I said

"Ok what do you want to tour to be called?"

"The starting over tour I guess" I shrugged

"What about the pre acts? I'm sure anyone would jump at the opportunity to open for Kadie Kardashian Stan, anyone pacific you want?"

"I actually have a few on my notes on my phone, any up incoming artist that I've seen and I would love to have open for me, I've noted it" I said, pulling out my phone and opening the notes app

"Maisie Peters, Jessie Reyez, Lauren Spencer smith and mimi webb and actually three people texted me and said they'd love to open for me when I go on tour and they were, KSI, Anne-Marie and willow smith" I said and Landon wrote down all the names

"I'll talk to them and sort out who opens where"

"And outfits?" He asked but he already knew the answer

"Yeah I'll design them and send them onto the tailors" I nodded. I've done it for every one of my tours, I was the first big artists to do it for a big tour too.

"But what are you going to do? Multiple outfits for one show and you keep those outfits throughout or different outfits for each show?"

"Probably different outfits for each show but we can figure it out closer to the time"

"Ok now probably one of the most important things we're going to talk about today" Emily said, grabbing a light  purple binder off the floor "The return concert" she said, looking around the room

"We've booked the SoFi stadium for the 26th of December - "

"Wait I thought the Brooklyn brothers didn't want us there?" I asked, interrupting Emily

"They're not too found of the idea, but they said we could have it if we wanted it"

"So our deals off?" I asked

"Oh no, I'm pretty sure they still have a few things they want to do, but for the mean time. We have the SoFi stadium" Emily responded "so the SoFi stadium is booked for the 26th, Landon your going to draw up the stage based on what Kadie just described, then send it to Kadie and if she likes it, it will be built and set up by the 26th"

"It's going to be the first time you play all of the songs live and probably most of the songs live. It has a capacity of 111,ooo people. So it will be huge. Kadie you and Thomas can discuss the set list, try keep it around two hours, you don't have to play all the songs from this album because you also need to play songs from previous albums. What else do I need to say? Kadie as soon as Landon texts you the details about the stage, get back to him as soon as possible because the stage needs to start being built as quick as possible"

We talked a little longer about the concert. Then we moved onto my projects

"Ok so we actually have a few coming up within the next month that we need to talk about now" Emily spoke again "The anniversary for baby one more time and let's get ready to rumble is coming up very soon"

Fifteen years ago, when I was eighteen me and Chris met for the first time and then we got drunk one night about a week later and decided to write a song, and then put it on soundcloud (soundcloud was the Spotify of the time) we put it up there as a joke and so our friends could easily hear it, we woke up the next morning and it had 300,000 downloads. Two weeks later it hit a million streams, which was crazy especially at the time.

A year later on the anniversary I released baby one more time, because starting a music career was always a dream of mine. That went viral, then I made the music video and that went crazy, crazy viral. I was planing on releasing more music but that's when the Brooklyn brother decided to try steal my company so I had to push the music back for a few months.

But yeah, their both still really well known today and the 16th and 15th anniversary is coming up at the start of December and I've had one of my great ideas yet again.

"Me and Kadie have already discussed what she wants to do to celebrate the milestone, because it is something that should be celebrated, it's one of the most famous music videos of all time. So Kadie, you tell everyone what your plan is"

"Well I want to recreate the music video" I stated "like exactly the same only fifteen years later. And I want loads of celebrity cameos in it, like basically everyone in the video is a celebrity and someone you'll recognise. You could be like oh who's that playing basketball in the background? Oh it's Le Bron James, who's that in the hallway? Oh it's emma stone. Make it really big with loads of people in it"

"And I think we could definitely get loads of people to do it" Emily said "it's pretty safe to say that kadies friends with pretty much every celebrity, and this music video is famous and I'm sure lots of them would be more than happy to do it"

"That's a brilliant idea" Landon said

"When do you think we can film it? The anniversary's on the third of December isn't it? That's nine days away, and you have to build a set, get celebrities on board, practice the dances and the choreography. Never mind the fact that you also have an album to prepare for and have something on practically every day" a woman said, she's head of my PR, Mel and she's always been a big of a negative Nancy. But she's good at her job.

"I have something on every day except the 30th. I'm sure we'll be able to get it done in 24 hours" I spoke "just work really hard to get it done"

"And the celebrities will be on board with filming at four AM?" Mel asked

"A lot of people owe me favours, time for me to cash them in" I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"If you can get the celebrities on board, then it will work" Mel nodded

"I'll post it to my private account right now!" I beamed, snatching up my phone.

Yes I have to instagram accounts. One is my main one with 350 million followers and the other is my private account, with people I know, trust and like. It's mainly celebrities and I have 226 people following it.

I wrote a kind of aggressive note and posted it to my account, but it's fine. Like I said everyone that follows is a friend, so they're used to it.

@KKSprivate instagram posted

Comments

@Merlestreep - Thumbs up

@RDJ - 👍

@ChrisHemsworth - 👍

@ChrisEvans - only if I can be a dancer 😉

@AnthonyMackie - 👍, you better not dress me up like a school girl

@TSwift - 👍, I'm actually so excited now

@JenniferLawerence - I wanna be a school girl!!!!!

@LebronJames - 👍🏿, I want to be the basketballer during the second part of the video
      —— @KobeBryant - I want to be a basketballer too!!!!!
            —— @KevinHart - 👍🏿, me too
                 —— @KevinDurant - your too short          
                Kevin, but I'd be happy to do it Kadie

@Harrystyles - 👍, H

@KristenBell - 👍, yesssss!

@ZacEffron - 👍

@Zendaya - 👍, I have been preparing for this moment my whole life

@TomHolland - 👍

@AndrewGarfield - 👍

@AnneHathaway - 👍

@SamuelLJackson - 👍🏿

@MillieBobyBrown - 👍 I would literally kill someone to do this
     ——@NoahSchnapp - 👍 me too!
          —— @MillieBobyBrown - I'd kill Noah

@EmmaStone - 👍

@SelenaGomez - 👍👍👍👍👍👍

@NiallHoran - 👍, I'll play the Irish fella

@Tchalamet - 👍👍

@RyanReynolds - I talked to the wife and we would both love to do it, 👍❤️

@JoeJonas - I'll force my brothers to do it, they don't have a choice. Count us in!

@AngelinaJolie - 👍

@SadieSink - 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

@Béyonce - I would love to do it Kadie but I'm currently filming a movie in England for the next month, sending all the love and luck, can't wait to see it

________________________________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

50 votes for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

38.2K 509 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
70.5K 1.9K 28
Back to you It always comes around Back to you I tried to forget you I tried to stay away But its too late Started | April, 30 2018 Completed | Novem...
1.2M 35.1K 86
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤�...
196K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...