𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

By iluvvkentrell

"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

twenty-one.

2.4K 38 4
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT.

"Omg nooo." Kayla laughed as Jaylen beat her in the basketball hoop game at Dave & Busters.

"You ass." He said laughing as they finished playing.

"So leave me alone." She smiled and leaned in hugging his torso standing on her tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"If we keep coming back you gone be a pro." He said in between kisses.

"Yess I'm having so much fun." She said and pulled away.

"Oh shit you still recording." He grabbed her phone and handed it to her.

She had set up her phone and recorded them playing basketball. They were walking holding hands trying to find another game to play.

"Ouu bae you tryna win me a teddy bear." She asked pointing to a claw machine.

"Hell nah that shit hard as fuck." He laughed.

"Please just try." She begged smiling. He looked at her for a minute and decided to try. He swiped his play card and pressed the started button. He picked something up but when he was bringing it to the drop hole it fell.

"See man look at this dumb shit." He said and lightly punched the machine.

"I'm weak just try it again." Kayla said busting out laughing when she seen how mad he was.

"Ight last try." He said and swiped the card. After concentrating he finally won something.

"Aye let's go." He chuckled giving it to her.

"Thank youuu." She took it and kissed his cheek.

They went to go play pop the lock and others games until they were ready to go. They spent their tickets Jaylen got her another teddy bear but this time it was a big one and they also bought more stuff.

"You had fun!" He asked as they walked to the car and he opened the door for her.

"Yeah I really did enjoy myself today." She said getting in the car.

"I'm glade you did." He smiled and closed the door and walked over to the drivers side and got in.

"We only gone be at the mall for a hour or two cause I know you tired." He said turning the car on and connecting his phone to his Bluetooth. He put his hand on her thigh and sped off.

Today Jaylen took Kayla on a date he took her to Dave & Busters and now he was taking her to the mall. He was trying to make up for what he did he felt bad that she busted in his house and broke down. He felt mad that she couldn't trust him that she was feeling insecure about their relationship.

She put her hand on top of his and brung their finger together. "Yeah I am getting tired." She looked at him and smiled tiredly. They have been out all day and now it was 6pm.

________________________

They were now at the mall and they were walking around. Kayla wanted to go in Bath & Body works.

"Ouu bae smell this I like it." She said spraying the "confetti daydream" perfume on the test paper and holding it up to his face.

"Why the fuck it smell so strong." He said scrunching up his face.

"It don't I must've sprayed to much." She laughed smelling it again.

She picked out three new perfume and lotion sets, candles, and wall plug ins.

They went to Victoria's Secret she got more panties and bras and more perfumes and lotions and clothes from PINK. They then went to forever 21, H&M, finish line, and more stores. They've been there for about an hour they went to the food court got something to eat and continued shopping.

Jaylen we're carrying their bags holding Kayla's hands as they walked when some girl walked up to them smiling and his eyes shot wide open as he felt his heart drop and Kayla just looked confused.

"Heyyy Jaylen." The girl said when she got in front of them and they stopped walking.

"Wassup." He said nonchalantly making Kayla even more confused.

"I thought y'all been broke up." She said looking Kayla up and down mugging her.

"Umm who are you?" Kayla asked mugging her back.

"Well I'm the girl he was texting until you told him to block me." She said getting smart with Kayla.

"Chill out." Jaylen said also mugging the girl.

"No I miss having sex come home." The girl said and Kayla instantly snatched her hand away from Jaylens.

"Bro Jasmine chill." Jaylen said growing mad.

"Jaylen what the fuck." Kayla scrunched up her face and then she turned facing him and pushed him.

Jasmine was the girl Kayla caught Jaylen texting but what she didn't know was that he was sleeping with her. And once Kayla broke up with him that's when he texted Jasmine to not call or text his phone no more and told her that she ruined his relationship. But she didn't like how he was blaming it all on her when he knew what he was doing but Jasmine also knew that Jaylen had a girlfriend.

"No what I gotta chill for ion like how you blamed me for this bitch breaking up with you when you knew what the fuck you was doing." Jasmine said pointing at Kayla.

"Bitch watch yo fucking mouth." Kayla said getting in front of Jaylen so she was close to Jasmine.

"What bitch Whatchu gone do." Jasmine said getting in her face.

Kayla just felt rage take over her body and she squared up about to throw a punch to her face but Jaylen quickly dropped their bags and jumped in front of her and held her hands down.

"Girl you knew he was gone jump in front of you bitch you ain't bout shit." Jasmine said chuckling.

"Bro Jasmine shut the fuck up and watch yo mouth." Jaylen said turning to face her still holding Kayla's hand.

"Or what, what y'all gone do?" She said laughing egging it on.

"Jaylen let go of me right now." Kayla said as she felt her face turning red getting heated.

"No bro both y'all need to chill out." He said turning back to her.

"Jaylen I'm not gone say it again let me go." She said calmly and chuckled.

"Nigga let her go, watch her get her ass beat." Jasmine said and crossed her arms smiling.

"Bae I'm not finna let you fight in the middle of the mall right now and you got yo nails done why you wanna fight." He said looking at her. She just stared at him with a straight face as his words went in one ear and out the other.

She snapped out of her gaze and she quickly snatched her hands from his grip and smacked him hard in the face and before he could say something she pushed passed him and ran up on Jasmine.

She grabbed Jasmines hair and swung her on the ground and got on top of her and repeatedly punched her in the face over and over again and people around them started recording. Jaylen looked at them fighting in shock he never knew Kayla could fight the way she was fighting because it was different then last time he saw her fighting with Brook and Chy.

As Kayla was punching her Jasmine grabbed her hair and rolled them over so now she was on top of Kayla she threw punches but they weren't connecting as Kayla punched back. Jaylen ran over to them when he saw that Jasmine was on top of Kayla but stopped when Kayla got back on top.

She pulled them back to their feet by pulling jasmines hair and she started upper cutting her and throwing blows to her face. She kicked her back down and got on top of her and started banging her head on the floor.

"KAYLA." Jaylen yelled when he seen she wasn't stopping so he tried to pull her off but wasn't really trying hard enough.

That's when the mall security pushed Jaylen out the way and grabbed Kayla off of Jasmine.

"Now bitch look who got beat up." Kayla yelled as the security still held her.

"Watch bitch you got something coming for you." Jasmine said pointing at her. She had a bloody nose a black eye and her hair was messy.

"Haha bitch that's what the fuck you get humble yo self next time hoe ." Kayla said laughing crazy and people were still recording and laughing at Jasmine fighting with the security as they walked her out.

"Let me the fuck go." Kayla said elbowing the security in the stomach but he wouldn't.

"Aye Nigga she said let her go." Jaylen said getting loud with the security and he let her go and walked away.

"You good?" He asked putting his hands on her shoulders looking at her face.

"Jaylen I should beat the fuck outta you next." She said through gritted teeth then she slapped him again and started hitting on his chest then he grabbed her hands.

"Stop fucking hitting me." He yelled.

"Move nigga." She said and pushed him and walked away.

"Where the fuck you going." He said when he seen her walking out the mall but she ignored him.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" He mugged the people around him recording. He scoffed and turned around when he seen they was still standing there.

He walked over to their bags and stuff and picked them all up he groaned at how heavy it all was and stared walking to the exit.

_______________________

Jaylen put all their stuff in the trunk of his car. When he walked around to the driver side he scrunched up his face when he looked at Kayla through the window yelling at her phone.

He unlocked the doors when he notched she locked them he got in and just stared at her.

"Yes bitch she tried to play me on some scary shit so I beat her the fuck up." Kayla yell explaining to Chy what just happened over the phone. She didn't pay no mind to Jaylen getting in the car she just was focusing on talking to Chy.

"Girl I just lashed out I was soooo fucking mad bruh." She said sounding like she was about to cry while her leg bounced nonstop.

"And bitch look at my nails they so fucked up." She said turning the call in to a FaceTime showing Chy her acrylic nails ripped off her natural nails bleeding and she started breaking down crying.

"That's why I told yo ass not to fight you ain't listen." Jaylen said interrupting them.

"Jaylen I don't fucking care you think I was finna let her sit up in my face and disrespect me?" She turned yelling at him and crying.

"Nah I wasn't finna let her." He said and smacked his lips.

"Oh my god what the fuck." She cried harder putting her phone in her lap and putting her hands on her face crying with her head down.

"Stop crying you beat her ass." He said and put his hand on her back and rubbed it.

"Jaylen move stop touching me." She moved her back.

"Can he hear me?" Chy ask over the phone.

"Yeah." She said lowly lifting her head up sniffing picking up the phone.

"Jay you got my friend real fucked up why you out here doing her like this?" Chy said yelling at Jaylen.

"I ain't mean for that shit to go down the way it did." He shook his head. "Bae I apologize I ain't mean for you to find out like that." He said looking at Kayla.

"Well how the fuck did you want me to find out Jaylen how, you sound so stupid right now." Kayla yelled.

"Nah nigga cause this the second time she done had to fight one of yo stank ass hoes." Chy said.

"Ion got hoes, and even if I told they asses to leave Kayla alone you really think they gone listen?" He told them and smacked his lips.

"You know what Chy imma call you back when I get home." Kayla sniffled and wiped her face.

"Alright girl love you." She said.

"Love you too." She said and hung up.

"Jaylen hurry up and take me home please." She said  looking at her nails and her lips started to quiver and she silently cried.

"Lemme see yo hands." He said reaching to grab her hands.

"No just stop." She shook her head.

He didn't say nothing he just started the car and drove in silence no music just straight silence all you could hear were her cries.

It hurt him to see how much pain she was in and to know that he caused all this to happen. He didn't know what to think or what she would do after she calms down. He wouldn't be mad if she broke up with him because he did this to himself.

                 ________________________

"You good?" He asked as he finished helping her bring all of her things in the house.

"Yes I'm fine." She said lowly with her head down.

"Ight call me if you need something." He said putting his finger under her chin lifting her head.

She didn't say nothing she just nodded. He stared at her and pecked her lips softly and gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned around and walked out of her room.

She heard the front door close then she she sat on her bed and just broke down crying. She didn't know what to do she just found out Jaylen actually cheated not just texting but slept with someone else.

She wiped her eyes stood up and stripped out of her clothes. She walked to her bathroom and took a shower.

She got out did some after care for her nails and she got back in bed and cried softly on her pillow. She said she would call  Chy back but she didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

                 _______________________

Ouuu this chapter was fun as fuck to write I actually write a good ass fight.🤣😭

Ahhh I love chyyyy she gone ride for Kayla.

Hurt me to do that to Kayla.😔

Me to Jaylen at the moment:🤮

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 91.3K 42
"𝘾'𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨�...
506K 18.6K 32
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭" -𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
810K 28K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯