Izuku The Next God Of Thunder...

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku Midoriya was a average teen who wished to be a hero but sadly was deemed quirkless regardless of his na... More

Chapter 1. Stormbreaker
Chapter 2. A New God Of Thunder
Chapter 3. Moving Into The Dorms
Chapter 4. First Day Of UA
Chapter 5. Battle Training
Chapter 7. A God's Rage
Chapter 8. Leaving UA And Mjolnir
Chapter 9. Saving Eri From The Hero Association
Chapter 10. Helping Her Heal
Chapter 11. Lovers Reunited
Chapter 12. USJ Part 1
Chapter 13. USJ Part 2
Chapter 14. Hope For Freedom
Chapter 15. Freedom For The New King
Chapter 16. Back At UA
Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Chapter 6. Rumi's Past And The Date

8.6K 244 137
By NezutheRatGod

"daddy w-why are you leav-" A 6 year old Rumi was cut off by her father backhanding her to the ground.

"SHUT UP!!! YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER IS TO BLAME FOR THIS!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A POWERFUL QUIRK AND YET HERE YOU ARE WITH ONLY HER WORTHLESS ONE!!!".

Rumi's mother immediately grabbed her daughter and brought her to her chest to protect her "SHE'S OUR CHILD!!!".

"NO CHILD OF MINE COULD BE SO WORTHLESS YOU DUMB BITCH!!! YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED ON ME!!!" He yelled as he then punched her to the ground.

Rumi watched in horror as her dad kept beating her mom saying that this was because she was weak and worthless. She tried to help but her father then directed his anger towards her

"NO ONE WILL EVER CARE FOR SOMEONE SO FUCKING WEAK AND WORTHLESS AS YOU!!" He yelled as he raised his fist towards her.

Rumi's eyes widened in horror and she tried to protect herself

___

"Rumi are you ok?" Said Izuku shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?.. oh yeah just got lost in my past.. now come on let's go to the beach and train!" She said quickly as she started speed walking to the beach.

"Huh? But we tra-" "I WANNA GET STRONGER!!!".

Izuku was caught off guard by her sudden yelling "I understand that but I was just curious why, that's all".

"I... I'm sorry..." She said but kept walking trying to force those memories down "let's train for a while then we can enjoy our date..".

"Ok.." said Izuku as he followed her.

After a little while they arrived at the beach and started running and training and Izuku noticed Rumi was forcing her body to work harder than she could handle.

This went on for another hour and Rumi was trying to push a massive boulder to strengthen her body when the weight disappeared because Izuku picked it up and moved it.

"Alright Rumi what's wrong? This isn't like you" said Izuku.

"Because your weak no one will care for you" "nothing is wrong I'm just really ex-".

She stopped when Izuku pulled her into a hug with her face buried in his chest.

"I'm your friend and you can tell me anything Rumi" said Izuku.

"I... I.. I don't want to... Loose you because I'm weak.." said Rumi.

"What do you mean? I wouldn't leave you just because of th-" "YES YOU WILL! YOU'LL SEE THAT IM WEAK BECAUSE OF MY STUPID QUIRK AND LEAVE ME JUST LIKE MY FATHER LEFT!!!!.

ONCE YOU REALIZE HOW WEAK I AM YOU'LL ABANDONED ME!!! I... Wanna be strong... So you won't leave me...".

Izuku watched as she broke down into tears and he pulled her tighter into a hug while rubbing her back "I promise I won't leave you Rumi, now just let it all out, I'm here".

They stayed like that for over 20 minutes with Izuku simply holding her and comforting her while also whispering sweet words to her.

"I.. I'm sorry for breaking down like that.." said Rumi.

"Hey it's ok you needed it".

"Do you mean it... You won't leave me even if I end up being weak.." she said Shyly with her head down and her ears were also flopped down.

Instead of answering right away Izuku kissed her forehead shocking her "I promise Rumi, I didn't grow feelings for you because you were strong I got them because you are you".

Rumi smiled and looked up at him right in his green vibrant eyes as he looked into her beautiful red eyes.

They slowly leaned in with Rumi having to stand up on her toes and they both kissed, Izuku wrapped his arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around his neck to deepen the kiss. After a couple seconds they separated but still held on to each other.

"So does that make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" Asked Izuku.

Rumi just snorted and gave him another kiss "come on let's really go on a date ok?".

He just nodded his head and let go of her but they both interlock their fingers as they walked away heading for the city to find something to do for their date.

___

They were both walking through the city holding hands and just window shopping and Rumi had to admit it was really fun, but then again it might be because she's with Izuku.

"Oh check that out a new Ryukyu poster after she reached the top 20" said Izuku pointing it out.

Rumi's ears perked up hearing that and looked over seeing her idol on the poster, it took all her self control not to start bouncing up and down in excitement.

Izuku watched Rumi's expressions and Snickered and walked over to the store to purchase one for her.

"Wait Izuku you don't have to do buy it".

"I know but I want to since it'll make you show that smile I love" said Izuku.

After he purchased the poster he handed it to her which she was very happy about and kissed his cheek to show her affection.

"Come on let's find something you'd like to do" said Rumi.

"Well there is new bookstore around the corner that I wanted to check out and see if there's any books I want" said Izuku.

"Sure let's go" said Rumi as she lead him on to the book store with a happy grin on her face.

Some passing people smiled seeing the young couple walking by enjoy their date.

"So what did you think about that school dance Aizawa mentioned?" Said Rumi while she subconsciously played with her hair.

"Hmmm I've never been one for dancing although.. I wouldn't mind going with you if you don't mind?".

"I'd love to go with you Izuku".

They soon arrived at the book store and looked around for any books that might catch their interest and as they looked around Izuku saw a book called "The Last Hero".

"Hm" he opened up the book and read about it seeing that it was about a world torn in war between heaven and hell and one day the war finally ended allowing god to seal the 10 levels of hell. The seal held strong for over 1000 years but slowly started to weaken and in that time humanity started to become more evil and corrupt and soon wars between them and the other races broke out. As this all happened the church used it's influence to trick the emperor to launch a holy war against the other races after the key to hell was stolen and so the church could finally get rid of the unworthy.

"Well this book seems interesting" said Izuku as he picked it up and brought it to the counter to purchase.

After they bought it they started to head to a restaurant to get something to it.

"So you found any books to read Rumi?".

"Mhm, I found this funny manga called 'Dr Stone' it's both interesting and funny".

"Well that's good, now come on let's go that restaurant you love so much" said Izuku hating to rush it but they needed to back at UA with in 2 hours.

After a quick jog they eventually arrived at the small diner and entered it.

"Hello how ca- oh hello Midoriya, Usagiyama the usual?" Said the waitress.

"Yes please" said Izuku as they both went and sat at their usual booth and got comfy.

"Ahh I love this place, they have such good food here!" Said Rumi happily.

"Haha I agree they really do, I'm happy they also serve Katsudon" said Izuku.

"Orange chicken for me, plus they also have carrots and carrot cake" said Rumi.

Just then their waitress dropped off their usual drinks; Rumi got carrot ginger chai iced tea while Izuku got himself black tea.

"Mmm it's good as always" she said happily.

"Hehe you know those carrots are more meant to be a treat and might be why your sho-" "you finish that sentence you'll be shitting out your teeth".

"What I'm just saying I should stop spoiling you with carrots so much" said Izuku.

"Nooooooo" moaned Rumi as she gave her best innocent rabbit eyes to him.

"Must resist...."

He didn't last longer than 5 seconds.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dinner was great and thank you for taking me out on the date" said Rumi holding his arm and leaning her head against it.

"No problem I enjoyed it and I'm glad you did too" said Izuku "god my mom will probably flood the apartment when she finds out me and you are together".

"Hahaha probably" said Rumi snickering at the end.

Both of them continued to walk until they passed an alley and Izuku felt something bump into him.

Izuku looked down and saw a little girl with long white hair and bright red eyes along with a bronze horn on her forehead. She was wearing what looked like a giant t-shirt as a dress and was covered in bandages.

"Hey are you ok?" Said Izuku kneeling down to her level.

Eri looked up at him in fear but then she looked at his eyes... All the fear in her body left at that moment and she felt a need to get to him knowing he'd protect her.

Down the alley a man fixed his white glove when he saw Eri "you'll pay dearly Eri and maybe those two teens can prove an example" thought Overhaul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
247K 6.1K 60
My first story Izuku Midoriya could have been born quirkless, but not here. Here he was born with a basic quirk, to be able to Rip and Tear anything...
787 25 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
279 0 27
Credit to "spulenspul" on a03 its their story As the youngest son of the number one hero, by all rights Izuku Midoriya should have been a spoiled bra...