Daycare / Chenji

By daniellas_hypegirl

A master falls inlove with his kid's daycare teacher. He goes through pain when he's around him. But, he does... More

EP.1 DAYCARE
EP.2 SUPER
EP.3 I AM YOU
EP.4 DOODLE
EP.5 SAVE
EP.6 LOVE WINS ALL
EP.7 MATERIAL GIRL
EP.9 MOMMAE
EP.10 DON'T WANNA CRY
EP.11 FORGET ME NOT
EP.12 FOREVER
EP.13 MIKROSMOS
EP.14 DEJA VU
EP.15 PUZZLE PIECE
EP.16 AFTER LIKE
EP.17 FLICKER
EP.18 CHARMER
EP. 19 CASE 143

EP.8 CUPID

85 3 1
By daniellas_hypegirl

"Chenle?" Jisung called as he knocked on the shorter's bedroom door.

"Yeah come in." Chenle said.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked before he entered.

"Just putting the clothes in the cupboard." Chenle said.

"I'll help you." Jisung said as he picked some folded clothes and put it in the cupboard.

Chenle was surprised from the sudden help of hand but being the man he is he said...

"No its okay." Chenle said.

To be honest his heart fluttered a little.

"Come on that's the least I can do." Jisung said before putting more clothes inside.

-AFTER LUNCH-

Jisung was outside taking a walk when he found something.

"Chenle!" Jisung screamed as he entered the house.

"What happened?" Chenle asked squinting his eyes from the loud noise.

"Look at this." Jisung says as he shows him a four-leaf clover.

"Wow! Jisung I'm happy for you." Chenle said as he looked at the thing.

"Here." Jisung said giving it to chenle.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Chenle asked the taller.

"I'm giving all of my luck to you." Jisung said as he opened Chenle's hand and put the thing on his hand.

After Jisung left. Chenle felt a tingling sensation in his heart. His heart was beating faster than usual.

"Why is my heart fluttering?" Chenle asked himself as he checked in the mirror.

His cheeks were all pink.

"Why is it so hot in here?" Chenle asked himself again.

-AFTER DINNER-

Chenle was taking a walk outside. He kept his smartphone inside the house.

Jisung was about to go outside to walk with Chenle when Chenle got a call.

Jisung picked it up, it was Jun.

"Chenle?" Jun called from the phone.

"It's me Jisung, Chenle has went out to take a walk." Jisung replied.

"Oh, can you tell him to take 1 week off work? The reporters keep coming every day." Jun said.

"I'll tell him and, I'm sorry if the reporters damage any of your property. I'll pay for everything." Jisung sad feeling bad.

"No its okay, just take care of yourself and Chenle." Jun said before hanging up.

"Chenle?" Jisung called when he went outside the house. He went to the flower field and saw Chenle sitting down.

"You're gonna need your flashlight." Jisung said as he neared the sitting cutie.

"I forgot it inside? Man, I thought I lost it." Chenle said as he reached out a hand.

Jisung kept his hand on Chenle's hand and Chenle said, "The phone."

Jisung made a face, and gave him his phone.

"Right, Jun said you should take 1 week off work." Jisung said as he sat down beside the shorter.

"Oh, I guess the reporters haven't backed up." Chenle said before switching on his flashlight.

"I don't see a four-leaf clover." Jisung said as he took a glance at the grass.

"You need to search your luck, it won't just come into your hands." Chenle said as he searched around.

"That's a good saying." Jisung thought in his mind.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

Chenle was about to sleep when Kevin knocked on his door and entered.

"You should be sleeping." Chenle said to the kid.

"I somehow sneaked in here without appa knowing." Kevin said as he sat on the bed.

"What are you here for?" Chenle asked as he took the kid on his lap.

"Well, I can't sleep these days." Kevin answered.

"Sounds like an adult problem, but continue." Chenle said after he lightly laughed.

"Appa is always curious about one thing, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I see him thinking about something." Kevin said.

"Well everyone has their problems, and sometimes you shouldn't meddle, maybe that's what appa wants you to do, not worry about him." Chenle said as he stroked the kid's hair.

"Well then if he has a problem he can share it with grown ups, right? Like you or Jaemin uncle." Kevin asked the older.

"Well he can always come to me if he has a problem, but if he decides not to, I will respect it." Chenle said.

"You should really go to sleep now before your appa finds out you're not in bed." Chenle continued as he put the kid on the floor.

"Kevin?" Chenle asked before the kid go outside the room.

"Yeah." Kevin replied.

"Does your appa ever, you know , does he ever talk about me? I mean its possible but not at the same time and-" Before chenle could continue Kevin's said before going out, "Yeah he does, last night he did, and before that, and before that."

"Oh, he does?" Chenle asked one last time as his cheeks got pink.

"Yeah,can I go to sleep now?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, goodnight." Chenle said as he waved a hand before Kevin left the room.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Chenle were leaving, we'll come back at 5. Will you take care of Kevin?" Jaemin asked before he sat in the car.

"Yeah sure." Chenle confirmed.

"Take care of yourself too, and don't worry reporters can't come inside, if you need anything just ask the maid's to bring it to you." Jisung said before sitting the car.

"Yeah sure, thanks." Chenle said before waving them a goodbye.

"So Kevin, do you know something your appa likes to eat?" Chenle asked the kid who was sitting on the sofa playing video games.

"Yeah, he loves to eat spaghetti, he told me one day, if he had to eat spaghetti for the rest of his life he wouldn't hesitate to do it." Kevin said as he moved his fingers on the controller.

"Then let's make some spaghetti." Chenle said before he entered the kitchen.

-5:15-

"We're here." Jaemin announced as he took a step in the living room.

"What's this smell?" Jaemin asked.

"Spaghetti!!!!!" Jisung said loudly.

"Yes it is, Mr.Dolphin made it for you." Kevin said to his father.

"Really?" Jisung asked the kid.

"Yeah, I did, I had nothing else to do, and also I'm living here with you, which is a burden so I decided to do something in favour." Chenle said as he came out of the kitchen.

"You didn't have to, but it's great that you did." Jisung said.

"Here it is." Chenle said as he kept a plate of spaghetti on the dining table.

Jisung tasted it and it was,

"This is so good." Jisung said as he tasted it.

"We can all eat." Chenle said as he took Jaemin's hand and made him sit down on a chair.

TRIPLE UPDATE !!!
I THINK ILL POST PNE MORE
CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS...
SEE YALL 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.6K 26
แƒฆ in which haechan has a crush on his seatmate แƒฆ total word count: 32,506 start- 25/06/2020 (25TH JUNE 2020) end- 24/08/2020
288K 15.1K 40
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿฉน ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—– "๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก-๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™จ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ...
85.2K 3.1K 33
"and he also likes sweets." the school heartthrob is finding his way back after breaking the heart of his now, crush. ยฉ2019 justletmebemyself
9.7K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...